LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2014, 04:15 PM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: mrs B
Stats: 174/164/140
WOE: low carb/sugar, high protein
Start Date: december 2013
Water consumption

I'm curious about how much water people consume to have a comparison. Over a single day I consume about 6000ml of plain water. I also drink three 500ml black teas over the day. I do not drink any kind of juice or cow milk, I detest both. I do enjoy almond milk
mrs B is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2014, 04:20 PM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: baseballmom
Stats: 176/162.0/140
WOE: low carb
Start Date: restart 12/06/13
I try (notice I said try) to drink 72oz per day plus a cup or two of coffee.
baseballmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 04:26 PM   #3
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: dasiey
I can't stand plain water. So I put a packet of true lemon in it and I drink about 64 Ozs. And black coffee all day.
dasiey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 04:29 PM   #4
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: franciejones
Stats: 241/215.6/150 5'5"
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: 12-26-2013 LAST START
I drink at least 70 oz.
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 04:42 PM   #5
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Blue Skies
Stats: 224/176/165 - 5'11"
WOE: LC my way
Start Date: Feb, 2013
LOL. Recently I realized that the "glasses" I was drinking from contained almost 16 oz of water. I was counting them as a glass towards a goal of 8 glasses a day, but was always happy to get in 5 or 6. This may sound silly, but I really do think the glasses most of us use have gotten a lot bigger than they used to be.

Some are smarter and faster to it than me, and measure everything a lot sooner. That said, no harm done. For me, there is definitely a correlation between how much water I drink and the scale. Don't know if it's just cutting down on any salt bloat, or if it really helps in fat loss, I just know that when I drink more water I feel better and I lose better.

Easiest when I'm home, harder when I'm out for the day running around, and I just can't seem to drag one of those big plastic bottles around w/a straw.
Old 01-19-2014, 04:57 PM   #6
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: mrs B
Stats: 174/164/140
WOE: low carb/sugar, high protein
Start Date: december 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Skies View Post
LOL. Recently I realized that the "glasses" I was drinking from contained almost 16 oz of water. I was counting them as a glass towards a goal of 8 glasses a day, but was always happy to get in 5 or 6. This may sound silly, but I really do think the glasses most of us use have gotten a lot bigger than they used to be.

Some are smarter and faster to it than me, and measure everything a lot sooner. That said, no harm done. For me, there is definitely a correlation between how much water I drink and the scale. Don't know if it's just cutting down on any salt bloat, or if it really helps in fat loss, I just know that when I drink more water I feel better and I lose better.

Easiest when I'm home, harder when I'm out for the day running around, and I just can't seem to drag one of those big plastic bottles around w/a straw.
I do believe more water equals more loss. I am the same in the sense that if I do not drink enough water I do not feel as good. I have a 1000ml( I think that is one litre? not sure) water bottle that I can fit into my purse. If I have my cute bag lol I have a 500ml bottle
mrs B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 05:01 PM   #7
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: franciejones
Stats: 241/215.6/150 5'5"
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: 12-26-2013 LAST START
It definitely helps loss. Your body needs water to perform all of its functions. That includes flushing fat, toxins,..etc.
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote