Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2014, 08:02 PM   #31
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: sillyme
Stats: 328/174.2/150
WOE: Atkins for the first 100 now hHCG
Start Date: Jan 2/07- restart Sept 2010
Shelly the weakness and exhaustion isn't just from the drug, it is from you quitting smoking. Smoking was my best friend, and I lost it.... It was always there when I needed comfort, or was in distress etc. You will feel some of those things for a while and it is very normal. If you don't feel secure in your quit you should stay on it for a while longer. Ensure you drink a large glass of water and have something to eat before you take it will help with nausea, I also strongly recommend a quit smoking support group as you will be able to see the process of quitting smoking and the stages you can go through. WIshing you best of luck! You really are better off without. I still have cravings but the smell of other smokers usually makes me realize I don't want to smell like that again. It is also -23 Celsius here right now and I don't want to be out freezing just to inhale poisons!!!
sillyme is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2014, 08:54 PM   #32
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: emily1
Stats: 206.8/150/130
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: November 2012
sorry I think i was thinking of zyban which we have here in canada. It's an anti-smoking drug that is the same here as wellbutrin ( bupropion).
emily1 is offline   Reply With Quote