Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   Main Lowcarb Lobby (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/main-lowcarb-lobby/)
-   -   It's SUNDAY! What Are You Eating Today? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/main-lowcarb-lobby/819209-its-sunday-what-you-eating-today.html)

Amber_Baby 12-22-2013 06:27 AM

It's SUNDAY! What Are You Eating Today?

Morning all. Had a brilliant night out and stayed 100% low carb - woo hoo! Hope you were able to make it to your party Cathy!

Brunch: Four rashers of bacon, two fried eggs, mushrooms and tomatoes with one carb ketchup.

Dinner: Lemon and herb peri peri chicken drumsticks with lettuce, cucumber, green tomatoes, red pepper, avocado and ranch dressing.

Snack if needed: Chunk of cheddar.

Plus lots of water, a berocca and a mug or two of green tea.

baseballmom 12-22-2013 06:57 AM

B: 2 slices bacon, cucumbers w/a little feta oil & vinegar, coffee w/ sf vanilla creamer

L: romaine with some turkey and ranch

D: deer roast w/green beans

And lots of water!!! Happy Sunday everyone!!

GailyGail 12-22-2013 07:24 AM

B: coffee with splenda and half and half
L: none -- eat an early dinner but will have water, diet ginger ale
D: grilled chicken and green salad. I had an unplanned cheat day yesterday so I need to get back to low carb basics asap

Have a great day all!

susan41 12-22-2013 07:48 AM

Morning

B: coffee w hwc sweetn low and tbsp CO
L: bacon on romaine with drizzle of homemade ranch
D: grilled chicken breast, cauliflower with butter and sour cream

Water. Like a lot. Up on the scales from too many carbs and poor choices this last week. Ugh. Headed back to ketosis where I know I belong.

pugluv9802 12-22-2013 07:50 AM

B: 3 fried eggs in butter
L: going to an open house, hopefully they will have something I can eat
D: not sure, maybe eggs

itsmejessica 12-22-2013 07:50 AM

B: 2 eggs scrambled with 2 slices of bacon and a couple handful of spinach , nutritional yeast sprinkled on top, 2 coffees with hwc.
L:s/b chicken thighs baked till nice and crispy the tossed in franks hot sauce and butter chopped up and piled on top of salad greens and blue cheese dressing.
D: baked salmon and green beans tossed with garlic and olive oil
Snack:if needed cheese and olives and thin sliced roast beef

GoBahnsen 12-22-2013 08:11 AM

Good morning Amber Baby. Good for you on the self control last night. i love waking up feeling great, a little lighter than the day before and ready to take on another beautiful day.

I eat the same thing everyday. I will change it up when i get tired of it. Have a great Sunday everyone.

A'smommy 12-22-2013 09:36 AM

Being super strict for the next three days because I plan to have a couple of off-plan foods on Christmas day (though most of what I eat will be delicious and lc roast, and veggies :)).

Today:
B- Coffee w/ 1 T HWC, 3 splenda
L-Flax shake, bacon, AF pumpkin muffin
D- Sauteed veggies, AF pumpkin muffin
sn- hot unsweetened tea, and water!

+3-4 liters water
= 1,118 calories, 89 total grams fat, 16 saturated, 53 total carbs,
29 net

cfine 12-22-2013 04:58 PM

2 BPC
2 eggs, 2 slices turkey bacon
4oz grilled chicken /butter
100g brussel sprouts
Turkey pepperoni w/string cheese

pulchritudinous_j 12-22-2013 06:11 PM

B- 2 eggs scrambled in bacon grease, two slice bacon, one sausage patty (Yay for BAB's!)
L- Sugar Free Sheila's low carb pancakes (just tried for the first time, and they exceeded my expectations...so yummy!)
S - 1.5 oz cheddar
D - It's 75F here in ENC, so DF and I are firing up the grill for some Ribeyes with blue cheese butter. Think I'll skip veggies today, as I'm still feeling bloated from my carb indulgence a few days ago.

itsmejessica 12-23-2013 07:20 AM

I made Loaded cauliflower casserole for dinner with salmon instead of green beans , it was really good. I might make for Christmas.