Old 11-11-2013, 06:34 AM   #1
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: susan41
Stats: 243/202/?
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: July 4th 2013 sugar first, then LC august 25th
Typical stall rant

203 still.. Not sure what or why. Almost out of tweaks to get to losing again,

Is it calories, is it dairy, is it AS, is it CO, is it the depo, is it not exercising, is it stress, is it alcohol, is it my thyroid, is it carb creep, is it water intake, is it disproportionate macros, is it my age, is it my metabolism, is it sodium, supplements?

I'm staying on plan day after day, I enjoy meats eggs chests and good fats. and I never was a sweets person so I'm not missing anything. I have nothing processed. Like nothing. I don't do bars, or shakes, or frozen meals, or fake food. Never was into fruits so not missing those at all, veggies are a non factor, if I have them they are on plan. Wheat has been long gone, and that's the same all grains. AS is chnngeable if I have to, I use sweet n low in coffee, and have the occasional aspertame diet drinks. Maybe change that? Dairy is tough for me. I really feel deprived with even minimal amts of cheese. CO got cut out Friday, so not sure on that one. But I'd really like to keep it in my plan because I want the benefits that others talk about with it. Depo I can't do anything about yet. Exercising... Blah. Never have done any formal exercise, I work and work. I honestly don't have time or the will to do it. It hurts my joints and I am very realistic about being a fat girl, if I injure myself exercising,,, it's not gonna be a minor sprain that I get over. I have to be careful. I blew out both knees several years ago and every step off a stair is careful. Plus.. I run at full speed sometimes 20 hours a day. I'm moving. Stress I can do more about I guess. Change up my attitude on handling it. Water supplements and sodium in my foods I can also change.

9 weeks of the same weight. I've lost inches, and that should sustain me mentally. But that only goes so far. Really wish I had measured. Stupid that I didn't. Too late to measure now?

I don't have health insurance and like most, money is always tight and who wants to go to a dr anyways? Not I. But I guess I'm gonna have to to see about my thyroid and set what clues my blood can give me. The depo re up is coming and I know that's not an option again, so going to have to make a decision there. I wonder if a gyno can give me a thyroid panel and bloodwork as well and handle my girl stuff? I think I want a non hormonal iud.

Sigh. I'm exhausted with thinking and worrying about it.

Gah. Just disgusted. Do I need to track? Christ I hate to have to do that. I loath it actually. I never can find a tool that fits my needs, my iPad and phone, or actually works. And that I will actually use.

What if LC isn't the plan for me at all? I don't think I can do low calorie. I'd be miserable. And all that cycling thing is not viable for me. I don't even know what today's date is truthfully. Not until I look. I can't keep up with my keys much less what up day or down day it is. (my phone just reported that it's the 11th and my keys are still in my ignition. So there ya go)

Help? I know there is no magic answer from anyone. Maybe a pat on the head or a kind word this morning? I know my body was adjusting to the initial losses, but it needs to get over it already and move along.

I truthfully love LC, I do.. Please don't misunderstand. I love the benefits that I have now, the energy, the less bloat, the reduced joint pain, the food, the no heartburn or carb coma, I've read and believe the information I've read about the whys this works and actual process with insulin etc. I don't wanna quit! I know this is best for me long term. But come on already!!!!!
susan41 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2013, 06:40 AM   #2
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Mimosa23
Stats: 227.2/185.5/160
WOE: Keto
First of all,

Now, take a deep breath....

So, did you do any of the tweaks you tried for a certain amount of time?

Also, can you please post some menus with quantities?

What is your age and what is your height?

Are you taking supplements and if so, which?

As for anything else, I can only see one thing that may stall you, and that's the AS.... But before you start tweaking, let's see some menus and such!

Hopefully we'll be able to help out and you'll see some losses again! xxx Mims

female, 38y/o, 5'10"

my blog:
http://crazybeautyhealth.blogspot.de/
Mimosa23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 07:11 AM   #3
GME
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: GME
Stats: 250/166/175 Trying again...223/206/146 5'7
WOE: JUDDD/Gluten & Dairy Free
Start Date: April 2000 (the first time)
One thing that sticks out for me is work and stress. I know from other threads you run a bar at night and a ranch during the day. I bet you don't sleep enough or rest enough.

I don't lose if I don't sleep. I woke up really early one morning, went potty and got on the scale. No loss. It was a day off so I went back to sleep for a 2-3 hours. When I got up again (no potty trip this time) and got back on the scale I was down nearly a pound. Same liquid in me, same pajamas, everything.

With all you have going on maybe your adrenals are the problem. May be worth a google.

3/24/14- She is Beautiful 10k- I won!, 7/27/14- Wharf to Wharf (6 miles)- I won!
9/14/14- Title 9K- I won!
11/9/14- Surfer's Path 10K, 4/12/15- Santa Cruz Half Marathon

*My definition of win: I didn't quit, didn't throw up, and they didn't close the course on me.
GME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 07:27 AM   #4
Major LCF Poster!

Thank you mimosa, I needed that lol..

I'm 5'6 and 46 years old, apple shaped. History of diabetes in my family which I'm trying to avoid, huge carb junkie in the way of chips burritos tacos fried chicken with gravy etc, all topped off with full blown sweet tea or sodas. Ya. That kinda carb addict. Not a yo yo dieter ever, I did LC in 09 and lost 60 pounds effortlessly, only regained 20 of it over time. That was the only time in my life that I dieted or even thought about it.

Yes, I did pretty strict meat and eggs for 8 days about a week ago ended, I cut out dairy, except hwc in my coffee only, alcohol and veggies for that one. I did lose down to 201... And prior to that I was bouncing anywhere from 203 to 205, so since then I've had 1 evening of cocktails, vodka sodas with lime, and not more than 3. And resumed a few veggies, like romaine wrapped meats and fats, and resumed cheeses. Not usually more than 4oz per day of a cheese.

I am not taking any supplements other than CO and I don't really consider it a supp, it's a fat to me.

Typical menus are coffee with hwc (splash each 8oz cup) one of those I have the CO with, 1 kitchen spoon ful down the hatch. I normally combine lunch and breakfast, I run a bar.. So my hours are a wreck and sometimes I'm up at 7 and sometimes at 11am. Depends on the night prior. Anyways, brunch usually gets me til dinner. And I'm not hungry during that time. Usually includes bacon 3-4 strips, or like this morning, about a measuring cup full of chicken salad.

So I have a diet coke or diet root beer during the day, I'm struggling with water and I know it. Yday for example I had 1 bottle only if I snack it's a leftover meat or a cheese, like a laughing cow wedge, or baby bel or a 2oz chunk of cheddar.

Dinners are where I get my real meals, we are grillers and my fiancé thinks he's bobby flay. Last night was pork tenderloin in the oven which he stuffed with apples and stuffing, I scraped the stuffing apple mix out. And 1 vodka soda with lime. But it could be a chopped steak or a ribeye or chicken leg quarter, side salads if I have one which hasn't been recent are leafy and with full fat ranch dressing that I make at home, with hellmans, and it's typically a drizzle. I haven't had a potato, rice pasta bread, grain or sugar of any kind since august 25. I only use kerrygold butter and bacon grease for my cooking or applying to meats, like a pat on top of my chopped steak that I infused with roasted garlic. I quit that eating a pat of butter off the fork straight outta the fridge habit I had developed lol. I have an acorn squash that actually went bad because it's been that long since I have had a side veggie with my meal after the meat and egg fast.

Now I have been know to graze my fridge with LC items all day, but that was my first tweak and I no longer do that. Second tweak was no alcohol and thus that killed the diet cokes for that time too. Neither changed anything except I missed the daily caffeine those both lasted about a week each, I wanna say.. Week 4 and then 5? The grazing thing was just a matter of chastising myself and slamming the fridge door.

Anyways. That's pretty typical for the last week, I have an unusual amt of stressors in my life and then there's the depo thing which has me on the edge of sanity because I've had constant bleeding since august. Constant. It's miserable and I can't wait for it to wear off.

I also have a deli meat habit that I've cut out considerably on snacks, weeks ago my grazing thing included, a slice of salami,with cream cheese, or a slice of ham, or 3-4 pieces of summer sausage. I quit that in hopes of reducing sodium and calories.
Old 11-11-2013, 07:30 AM   #5
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Patience
Sounds like you need a big hug and I am sending one.

At the beginning of your message you ask about two things that jump out to me. One is artificial sweeteners and the other is alcohol. I'd get rid of those first. Neither does anything for you nutritionally. And both are expensive.
You never mentioned how much you drink . . . This would be my priority tweak, not only because I've tended to over drink in the past.

p.s. you answered part of my question in the previous post. I'd say knock out alcohol and AS for at least a couple of months before drawing conclusions.

Last edited by Patience; 11-11-2013 at 07:33 AM..
Patience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 07:33 AM   #6
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: LindaM
Stats: 188/170/140 5'1
WOE: lower carb watch calories
Start Date: 01/14/2014
My gyno has checked my thyroid.
LindaM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 07:35 AM   #7
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GME View Post
One thing that sticks out for me is work and stress. I know from other threads you run a bar at night and a ranch during the day. I bet you don't sleep enough or rest enough.

I don't lose if I don't sleep. I woke up really early one morning, went potty and got on the scale. No loss. It was a day off so I went back to sleep for a 2-3 hours. When I got up again (no potty trip this time) and got back on the scale I was down nearly a pound. Same liquid in me, same pajamas, everything.

With all you have going on maybe your adrenals are the problem. May be worth a google.
Thanks, I sleep terribly for several reasons, my clock is all messed up for one, bedtime for me is after my bar is closed, typically 12 pm or later. My mattress sucks! I'm desperate for a new one. My fiancé snores. Like... SNORES. I've used ear plugs a few times. Seriously makes me want to bash his head in. Any then there are the items which plague my brain and make it hard for me to shut down and if I get woken up over any little thing, it takes at least 30 minutes to get back to sleep.

I will google adrenals, I see it mentioned all the time and have never thought of that for myself.
Old 11-11-2013, 07:50 AM   #8
Senior LCF member

Gallery: Leo41
Stats: 340 then/145 now
WOE: Low carb/calorie cycling
It could be the depo--and I'm sure you gyno can also check all your hormones.

But my guess would be calories. You frequently mention 'grazing,' and it's amazing how quickly those calories can add up on low carb because our foods are very nutritionally dense.

You're also at an age when women's metabolisms begin to slow, but our appetite remains--i.e., we continue to eat at the level we did when younger.

It might help if you tracked for a few days to see how many calories you're typically consuming.
Leo41 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 07:56 AM   #9
Blabbermouth!!!

I second what Leo41 said: track your food for a few days, so you really get an actual idea of the real numbers.

Also, a piece of cheese here and there, and a splash of cream can quickly add up in numbers of carbs, protein and fat.... Unless you really measure things out for a while and really keep track of them, you won't know how much you are actually taking in that you don't need.

I measure everything at the moment, only to really see what I am actually eating, and learning what is a portion for which foods. It is really annoying but it certainly helps. I carry measuring spoons with me in my handbag, LOL!

And like it has been said already, maybe cut out alcohol and the AS for now. You can always add them back in later, but I personally have found that as much as I like a good glass of wine, it does not like the weightloss!

Susan, I really hope you find what works for you and that you will see the scales moving down again soon!

xxx Mims.
Old 11-11-2013, 08:15 AM   #10
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Gladsome
Start Date: 4/3/08

My suggestion would be to start measuring (inches) now! Measure your results from now until the end of your LC journey.

Keep a weekly journal of beginning weight and measurements along with what days you exercised and estimated carb counts.

Not only will it be motivational but you will get an idea for what works for your body and weight loss.

I would also cut out the artificial sweeteners.

Good luck.
Gladsome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 09:04 AM   #11
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Blue Skies
Stats: 224/175/165 - 5'11"
WOE: LC my way
Start Date: Feb, 2013
Hey Susan, keep the faith, even though I know it's hard. I just came off my longest period without weight loss and dropped, finally---almost 6 weeks and just short of a "real" stall, and it was frustrating, and you've gone 9 weeks. So difficult when you're trying so hard. Couple of things...

1. Stress. When we are stressed our body releases the hormone cortisol, which is not friendly to weight loss. It prevents the body from burning fat for energy. Google Stress and Cortisol and read, read, read. There's lots on this, and lots of good suggestions. I note that the last month for me was extremely stressful and I think it had a good deal to do with the scale not moving. Sleep as well as other things figure into this. It may be that it's not your diet that needs tweaking as much as your level of anxiety.

In fact, I would be cautious of over tweaking, for me that leads to a feeling of deprivation and threatens my ability to maintain.

2. I tracked for a long time, carbs and calories. Don't anymore because it got to the point I knew it before I put it down. But it's helpful as an experiment and for me, easy. I didn't bother w/the trackers on line. Just built a folder on my desktop and put down what I ate every day, carbs and calories. Googled for both, took no time at all, till I knew them by heart.

Calories are an issue, particularly as you get closer to your goal, and let's not forget, you HAVE lost significant weight. I'd guess from your height, weight and age, you probably need to come in around 1400 to 1500 calories a day---some say there's some bonus calories on a LC woe, but who knows. The point of tracking, imo, isn't to freak out if you go over on calories, or feel deprived. The point is to OBSERVE. And as you do, you make better choices. It works.

So there's my 2 cents, with an emphasis on point #1. The good news I see for you is that you know how to ask for support and help and ideas. That's one of the most important tools in the LC woe kit, imo. And you've done a GREAT job so far, don't forget to acknowledge that to yourself!
Blue Skies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 09:24 AM   #12
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Blue Skies
Stats: 224/175/165 - 5'11"
Start Date: Feb, 2013
Oh and one more thing, when did you actually begin your LC woe? You've lost over 20 pounds so far. For comparison, I've lost 35 pounds, but have been doing this for almost 9 months which averages about a pound a week, but it sure didn't come off that neatly. Being the tortoise isn't all bad. Slow but sure can win the race.
Blue Skies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 11:37 AM   #13
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: snowangel9
Start Date: which time?
Susan, I know how you feel. You've gotten some really good advise here. I third and fourth the stress and sleep. I sleep a lot like you. Very light sleeper. Then I go and move to a very urban place! Sheesh. I've started taking melatonin, GABA, and 5-HTP, before bed and they do help. So, I think sleep and stress are factors, if not major factors.

I know you are super busy, but try talking a walk around the block, or wherever, and just breath. Relax and deep breaths. Clear your mind and it doesn't have to be a set time. Just time for you, to relax, recharge and let go of some of that stress. I know just walking, helped me.

I would also cut the AS and alcohol out first.. Those are the 'tweaks' I'd make first. My daughter and I started in September. I lost five pounds real quick and then nothing since. It's very frustrating. But, I know I am eating the way I should, like you, to avoid diabetes and what ever other health issues that might be lurking about. Like my other daughter said, at least we are doing ourselves no harm. Right?

But, after some good advise from MerryKate, and reading a post by Z, here's what I am going to try. Just high fat, since fat is the only thing that doesn't affect our blood sugars. I checked out some recipes in the NK thread and have a plan. Fat bombs for breakfast, (you could get your coconut oil in that way) egg salad (or something similar) heavy on the mayo for lunch, and then dinner with my daughter. For veggies we have mostly salads, so I'll add cheese, bacon, and a good amount of dressing. Oh, and extra heavy cream in my coffee in the morning. For snacks, fat bombs, bacon, deviled eggs and maybe some chicken salad.

I think you may be avoiding fat too much. I am hoping this will get that dang scale moving. I didn't measure either, but I can tell, usually by my face if I'm losing or how my clothes fit.

We can do this, no, we are doing this. Keep the faith and putting one foot in front of the other. Eating this way is better than what we were doing, right?

..stop thinking of it as "starting over". It's life, we don't get do-overs. You can only move forward from this point. ~~ pepperanne
snowangel9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 04:19 PM   #14
Chatty Cathy

Gallery: clackley
Stats: 228.5/168/125
WOE: N.K.=vlc/hf/moderate protein & organic/pastured
Start Date: Restart Oct 18 2009
Just sending my sympathy. If I had any answers, I would share.
clackley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 05:22 PM   #15
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: cfine
Stats: 276/212/199
WOE: NK
Start Date: April 2012
Have you ever read the article here that Ntombi posted? It's called "why the scales lie." That could be what's happening to you. Do a search for it.
cfine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 07:44 PM   #16
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Moonlights
Stats: 204/150/136
WOE: low carb
Start Date: 18/04/2012
I'd definitely cut the alcohol out - while you might be drinking low carb spirits, your body treats alcohol as a fuel and an easier one to burn than fat. So any fat burning has to wait until you've burnt off the alcohol. It's best to keep it for an occasional thing.

I'd also recommend tracking. I've never had the kind of success I've had on any diet before I started tracking with a popular fitness app on my phone. It's easy to use and I know for certain my carbs are on track and my calories aren't wild.

I'm sure you'll figure out the right way for you, keep going!
Moonlights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 09:47 PM   #17
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Anonymousity
Stats: 189.2/184.0/145 5'6" (highest wt. 215)
WOE: Low Carb/Low Fat Stills
Start Date: September 20, 2014 (restart)
Be wary of the Copper non hormonal iud. I was ok for a few months and then went Copper toxic. Lost a ton of hair. My mood swings were off the charts. TMI but my flow was such that I soaked thru a pad and tampon in an hour or so for 10 days straight, which was very different for me. I was miserable with pms symptoms and had only a few non symptom days a month. I got it out asap. Oh, and just because it doesn't have hormones doesn't mean its non hormonal. Copper can affect hormone levels in the body. I'm not the only one. Please do your research.

Currently detoxing due to numerous food sensitivities.

Gluten, yeast, & soy free!
Anonymousity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 06:41 AM   #18
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo41 View Post
It could be the depo--and I'm sure you gyno can also check all your hormones.

But my guess would be calories. You frequently mention 'grazing,' and it's amazing how quickly those calories can add up on low carb because our foods are very nutritionally dense.

You're also at an age when women's metabolisms begin to slow, but our appetite remains--i.e., we continue to eat at the level we did when younger.

It might help if you tracked for a few days to see how many calories you're typically consuming.
Tanks Leo your wisdom is always looked forward to and appreciated. I am going to install some trackers today and see which one suits my machines best, phone and iPad.
Old 11-12-2013, 06:55 AM   #19
Major LCF Poster!

Blue skies, patience, cfine, Cathy, snowangel, gladsome, moon, anon, and mims.

Thank y'all

Everything everyone said supports me SO MUCH. Sounds silly because this is just an Internet forum that could go away tomorrow, but for me right now y'all are my LC family. And that means a lot.

I broke out my old measuring tape this morning and am going to measure, I'm researching nutrition trackers also today and going to try my best to use one.

I decided also the alcohol and diet cokes have to go for awhile, maybe forever or until I get to another place in my LC journey. Will not be easy on either count. But it is what it is. No one ever said this was going to be easy.

On the upside today my scale said 200.6 this morning, I don't expect it to stick, but who knows. It may bounce back to 203 tomorrow, but I do know this.. This woe is developing into a lifestyle which is the ultimate goal for me, so even though I'm stuck on the scales right now... I'm slowly reaching the ultimate goal.
Old 11-12-2013, 06:59 AM   #20
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymousity View Post
Be wary of the Copper non hormonal iud. I was ok for a few months and then went Copper toxic. Lost a ton of hair. My mood swings were off the charts. TMI but my flow was such that I soaked thru a pad and tampon in an hour or so for 10 days straight, which was very different for me. I was miserable with pms symptoms and had only a few non symptom days a month. I got it out asap. Oh, and just because it doesn't have hormones doesn't mean its non hormonal. Copper can affect hormone levels in the body. I'm not the only one. Please do your research.
I will start reading, I don't know much about iuds and have always been a little scared of them because of the stories I heard growing up and as a young woman. Thank you for your candor
Old 11-13-2013, 07:16 AM   #21
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Barbie83
Stats: 266/251.6/180
WOE: Low Carb/Intermittent Fasting
Start Date: 2/19/2014

Water intake and sleep are essential, at least for me! I downloaded an app to my phone called "Water Your Body" that tells you how much you need based on your weight and reminds you to drink all day long. It also tracks your past water intake and weight and creates a handy dandy chart for the month that is motivating to look at. I've been averaging more than 100 oz per day since I got the app, and have steadily lost 1-2 pounds each week even when cheating. The water keeps me flushed out

With your crazy schedule, it could be your body is just out of whack from the varying hours.

This may be unorthodox, but maybe, just for one day, eat whatever you want. For many who stall, a cheat day can get things moving in the right direction again.

You're so close to being under 200! Don't lose heart
Barbie83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 07:58 AM   #22
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Trigger828
Start Date: ongoing lc lifestyle
Great advice on the board for you....HOLD THE COURSE!!!!! this is when you are tested. You hold strong and keep on trucking.

and THOSE INCHES are key here also. forget that scale. If you are losing inches and feel better and all the good lc benefits, then SMILE big time. You ARE doing it!!!!!

Don't let it all mess up your brain I know it can! You keep on trucking with LC.
Trigger828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 08:43 PM   #23
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: dgidaho
Stats: 221/193/160
WOE: Low Carb--began with Atkins
Start Date: March 21, 2013
Hang in there! The article referenced by Ntombi is very encouraging and enlightening in case you haven't read it yet. I've not lost many pounds in quite some time, but my clothes are getting looser. I measured my problem areas and was floored at the inches lost! Perhaps you're having the same effects and just haven't recognized it yet.

As the others said--you need SLEEP! Do your best to protect this time for yourself--not only for weight loss, but even more so for your health. Lastly, anytime you consume alcohol, remember that your body has to burn it off before it can go back to burning fat. That could really cause a stall.
dgidaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 03:32 AM   #24
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: sports_mom
Stats: 253.6/203.4/175
WOE: Low Carb
I stall right before going into onederland. Tweaking works, but I get so used to eating the same things. I love my menu. I typically don't sleep much either, but i do find, Vitamin D3 - a few drops in a a small amount of water in the a.m. helps me sleep better at night. But if it's just because you're busy, that's a whole other scenario. Good luck!
sports_mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 07:38 AM   #25
Major LCF Poster!

Thanks y'all!

Sleep is escaping me, gonna try maybe taking sleeping med tonight, last night was miserable, slept 4 hours the up for 3' then slept 2. Have been on plan and still stalled. No alcohol and no diet coke for 2 days now, And it's ok, I don miss either yet. So.. Keepin on keepin on. Thanks for all the support.
Old 11-14-2013, 10:15 AM   #26
Blabbermouth!!!

Susan, have you tried taking magnesium, melatonin and potassium? It may help with sleep when taken about an hour before bed....
Old 11-15-2013, 10:00 AM   #27
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mamabat
Stats: 226/161/135
Start Date: January 8 2013
You've gotten a ton of great advice, so I'll just offer some sympathy and support! I'm sitting on the same weight for a few weeks now..it's a bummer. Hang in there!!!!!
mamabat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 09:51 PM   #28
Major LCF Poster!

Thanks lol I appreciate it. I got over my little temper tantrum pretty quick, I know this is the long haul and I realize 99% of the time I won't be losing like I'd like to. Such is life, beats the hell outta carb coma, failing organs, diabetes and feeling like poo. I'll get there, with a lot of rants I'm sure, so stay tuned.. There will be more of the same coming I'm sure.
Old 11-15-2013, 10:52 PM   #29
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: dgidaho
Stats: 221/193/160
WOE: Low Carb--began with Atkins
Start Date: March 21, 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by susan41 View Post
Thanks lol I appreciate it. I got over my little temper tantrum pretty quick, I know this is the long haul and I realize 99% of the time I won't be losing like I'd like to. Such is life, beats the hell outta carb coma, failing organs, diabetes and feeling like poo. I'll get there, with a lot of rants I'm sure, so stay tuned.. There will be more of the same coming I'm sure.
LOL! We all stomp our feet at times....
dgidaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 05:57 AM   #30
Major LCF Poster!

So, thought I might add to this rant... That I weighed this morning at 199.1

Something I've done, worked. Rather it was/is the AS or the no grazing, or changing/cutting out the alcohol, I dunno. Maybe it was just my time to get thru this 8 week stall. Maybe this is a new stall. Who knows. But somehow I shook my body into releasing just a little more.

Here's to sticking to plan and thoughtfully searching for small answers everyday.
Let's hope that the next stall isn't 8 -9 weeks.