Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   Main Lowcarb Lobby (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/main-lowcarb-lobby/)
-   -   First order placed with Netrition (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/main-lowcarb-lobby/816601-first-order-placed-netrition.html)

paid4c4 11-05-2013 07:12 AM

First order placed with Netrition

I placed my first order with Netrition last night and registered as a customer. They have a easy to use website and great product line. I order a number of things mentioned on the forum and decided to try. The carb legal noodles sound great, can't wait to try them.
Bill

Mistizoom 11-05-2013 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paid4c4 (Post 16671517)
I placed my first order with Netrition last night and registered as a customer. They have a easy to use website and great product line. I order a number of things mentioned on the forum and decided to try. The carb legal noodles sound great, can't wait to try them.
Bill

Yes, I placed a huge order this week. They do a great job. Which noodles did you try?

winefairy 11-05-2013 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paid4c4 (Post 16671517)
Bill

I too ordered for the first time and received my order yesterday. Very impressed with the lightening fast shipping. I made the cinnamon swirl snacking cake last night and it was delish :up:

somethingblue2u 11-05-2013 10:14 AM

I placed an order yesterday. I ordered Joseph's lavash bread and Guy Fieri BBQ sauce. Netrition is awesome!

cherrytt_too 11-05-2013 10:18 AM

I <3 the lavash bread...I need to see if my walmart still carries it. If not, I'm ordering!

paid4c4 11-05-2013 02:15 PM

I bought the Shirataki Pasta. I bought several different types. I think I forgot to mention they have a flat $4.95 dollar shipping charge, which is a good price in todays maker.
Bill

greengeeny 11-05-2013 05:04 PM

I made my first order too :) Got 3 different shapes of dreamfields pasta, mama lupe's lc tortillas, heartland sweetener, regular and brown, and almond flour. So far, the pasta is delish. The tortillas are the lowest carb I have seen...net 3. AND...the sweetener is AMAZING> has NO aftertaste!!!

watcher513 11-06-2013 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by somethingblue2u (Post 16671827)
I placed an order yesterday. I ordered Joseph's lavash bread and Guy Fieri BBQ sauce. Netrition is awesome!

It's a different person named Guy, not Guy Fieri.

Mistizoom 11-06-2013 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by watcher513 (Post 16672691)
It's a different person named Guy, not Guy Fieri.

Right, if you look on the website for Guy's BBQ sauce the person who founded the company is Guy Hughes.

Aquarius 11-06-2013 01:37 PM

I am going to have to join and place an order soon for those Capella flavor drops. Pumpkin pie spice for my BPC is calling my name . . .