Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2013, 10:38 AM   #31
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: GailyGail
Stats: 200/170/130
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: January 2, 2012
Congratulations on your weight loss Susan! That is GREAT!
GailyGail is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2013, 11:59 AM   #32
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: spaceace
Subscribing....

Good luck...I want to see how this turns out, because I have stalled and ultimately quit LC about 5 times over the past several years. I am currently 205 and would love to see someone get past this obstacle that's tripped me up so many times!
spaceace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 12:52 PM   #33
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: snowangel9
Start Date: which time?
That's awesome! It's coming!! The 190's are waiting for you. Unfortunately, they might be holding a rum and diet coke!! Could you switch to vodka? Isn't 'clear' better-ish? Rum has more sugar and you know, you burn the alcohol first, so that probably could kick you out of ketosis... Your doing great hanging in there!!
snowangel9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 11:43 AM   #34
Blabbermouth!!!

Hmm... Susan?
Old 11-04-2013, 06:50 AM   #35
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: susan41
Stats: 243/202/?
Start Date: July 4th 2013 sugar first, then LC august 25th
I'm here!

I'm at 201.4 this morning and still doing what's closely M&E, there's been cheese interfering though, I had coffee, chicken salad with lettuce wrap and then at work last night, had Italian sausage and cheese scrapped off the top of one pizza. (Only thing close and open where I work is pizza guy next door) I did have a handful of pork rinds also. No cocktails, no diet cokes. I'm firmly in ketosis still, checked this morning.

I am convinced that this little "stall" has 0 to do with my woe. Truly. I am sure it's the depo that I've been dealing with for months and am almost at the end of it. Which I will not be doing again, the side effect of bleeding continually for months (seriously everyday since August) is more than I can handle. Plus it's obviously not working well with my woe. And it also makes me wonder, had I not had the depo and been LC where would I be? 190s? But it also makes me think about what if I had depo and not lc'ed at all where would I be? 240s????

So it's all good, I'll keep closely to M&E, limit the cheese n booze, and when the depo wears off, (I'm due for another round between the 12th & 25th) I'm going to find another form of bc. And I bet ya dollars to dimes my weightloss with my current woe speeds up and becomes easier.

I'm not a dr. But I do play my own on LCFRIENDS.
susan41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 12:05 PM   #36
Blabbermouth!!!

Glad to hear! Yep, I bet you're right. My daughter had an issue like that, finally had to do a d&c. That plus a change in bc finally stopped it. Hormones are crazy things. Get that stuff out of your system..

Sounds like you made some pretty good choices for what the situation was.. Good job!
Old 11-05-2013, 10:23 AM   #37
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Just Russ
Stats: Restart 7.2.14 * 249#
WOE: Atkins 72, controlled portions
Start Date: Original start 2000, 252/168
I LOVE cheese. I could OD on cheese. Chesse is a limited item on Atkins... but there's too many carbs & I'll over do. So No cheese for me! (No Cheese for You... sounds like the Soup **** on Seinfeld!)
I like the tastes of alcohol & have tasted from my wife's glass... but I've not a "drink" in 25 years. I just can not afford the calories. I do not miss it.
Just Russ is offline   Reply With Quote