Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Main Lowcarb Lobby
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2013, 10:43 PM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: pblover
Start Date: 23 sept 2013 monday
eating at yum cha

lol i post alot but anyways im asian and my family that lives in china is coming over and on sunday we are going out to yum cha and i havent had a cheat meal in a while and i never really have them anyways. i reaaally want to go and have some egg tarts http://tinyurl.com/l6wyb8l (I KNOW SUPER HIGH IN CARBS) and also indulge in some pineapple buns too http://tinyurl.com/lshqpey hgrsfndjjrensf should i treat myself or say no? i have heard that carb cycling is effective and i try and stay under 80g of carbs a day so far successful! so would 1 day of extreme amount of carbs probably over 300g if i eat what i wanted ruin my progress? and my macros are set to 80g carbs (i try and eat around 50-60g). 88g fat, 119g protein. should i eat over fat limit and less protein? let me know your thoughts thanks!! also where i live when its christmas summer fruits come out!!! watermelons, rock melons, strawberries, cherries, blueberries omgomogmg i want to induldge on that too!!! fjnfsjdn ahhh i wish i could be one of those people who can handle carbs well and still lose fat
pblover is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2013, 12:18 AM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: luckymuma
Stats: 96kg ( 211) start weight GOAL weight 74kg(163)
WOE: Low carb
Start Date: 01 Aug 2013
Pblover, I'm just up from you in Australia! We've already had the first mangoes of the season...well my kids have...I've just drooled...not to mention the passion fruits..... I completely commiserate with you!!!

I'd say have that one blow out day. Eat well the day before and on the lead up, have the meal that emotionally will mean alot to share, and as soon as the eating is done, go back to low carb the next meal and stick to it. I wouldn't worry about one meal, no matter what it is, as long as you commit to eating well the very next meal and onward. Enjoy!

I have no answer for the fruits, I'm just hoping one day in the future I can have a small bowl of those fruits without it wrecking my body like it would now.....
luckymuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 09:11 AM   #3
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: pblover
Start Date: 23 sept 2013 monday
thank you good answer!!
pblover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 07:57 PM   #4
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: llisarray
Stats: 232/185/175 and then we will see
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: April 2013 restart
As long as you can go right back to your low carb eating after your cheat, I say go for it and enjoy.
llisarray is offline   Reply With Quote