Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   Main Lowcarb Lobby (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/main-lowcarb-lobby/)
-   -   weak moment (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/main-lowcarb-lobby/812652-weak-moment.html)

fun w son 09-21-2013 05:55 AM

weak moment

last night i had a weak moment and ate 3 pizza slices. My first HC meal in 3 months.... well today i'm paying for it, i am SO SICK! my stomach is killing me!
i guess it's my bodies way of telling NO MORE PIZZA!!!!!!!! EVER!

trishthedish 09-21-2013 06:02 AM

Been there, done that. Isn't it AMAZING how bad the body feels? It reminds me that I used to feel cruddy all the time and didn't even realize it.

Drink plenty of water today and give your body the fats and protein it needs.

Trigger828 09-21-2013 06:16 AM

my pizza is the toppings scraped off. No more crust ever :) I haven't had pizza crust since I started (well a few of the crunchy bits off the big crust mixed into my toppings, but never a full crust. After a long time my mind has excepted that pizza crust will never happen again for me and scraping the toppings off and eating with a salad is what my 'pizza days' consist of now.

yea, I know the carb bloat horrible feeling. we sure all go backward sometime and the blown out gut is nasty.

lots of water does help!

princessmommy 09-21-2013 10:06 AM

Oh I so remember that feeling! I'd been LC for about 8 months when I caved and ate pizza. I got So incredibly sick! Perfect reminder as to Why I shouldn't eat wheat etc!

NineOhNine 09-21-2013 12:00 PM

I posted this in another thread: Google "Tom's older brother's oldest son's pizza." It's seriously good. The crust consists of almond flour, an egg, and cheese. It makes missing pizza moot.

SpunkiMama 09-21-2013 12:41 PM

I suppose you wont do that again, will ya ??? Sorry you do not feel well, But I am glad that you realize this is not a weak moment that you'd like to repeat :p

Its always a learning process.... Hope your belly is feeling better soon!! :hugs:

fun w son 09-21-2013 02:19 PM

Thanks! I am feeling better, and I have learned my lesson!! Lol

gammazach 09-21-2013 06:30 PM

I make a pizza bowl 2tbls sauce, meat your choice, moz cheese and cheddar cheese, pepperoni, melted in microwave with lettuce and tomatoe on top

micheleredit 09-21-2013 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by princessmommy (Post 16613647)
Oh I so remember that feeling! I'd been LC for about 8 months when I caved and ate pizza. I got So incredibly sick! Perfect reminder as to Why I shouldn't eat wheat etc!

YUP i've also been there done that. The wheat is a killer!!!!!

rubidoux 09-21-2013 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NineOhNine (Post 16613764)
I posted this in another thread: Google "Tom's older brother's oldest son's pizza." It's seriously good. The crust consists of almond flour, an egg, and cheese. It makes missing pizza moot.

Oh man, that looks really good, but I can't see any way to make it without a microwave. Gah! If someone knows of a way....

luckymuma 09-21-2013 10:15 PM

Yes...me too...but not pizza...mine was battered fish and chips and tartare sauce for lunch...I'm away with my youngest...mental health break from my big kids...we even booked an apartment with a kitchen....and I've been cooking our stuff...breaky our was fine, even asked for butter for my coffee.....then lunch.....hungry...made the bad choice....now I feel all trembly and anxious, slightly nauseous....reminds me why I'm not eating that stuff....ugh. Hitting water big time now :/