Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Main Lowcarb Lobby
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2013, 08:32 AM   #1
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: SkeeterN
Stats: 4'10 and 170/115 (5 or so pounds up or down)
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: April 2004
Rough weekend but I survived...

For me this weekend was a little bit difficult and I found I just didn't eat enough and ended up with a horrible headache. I am so faithful that if there isn't anything for me to eat I just don't eat. This weekend was my nephews wedding. The rehearsal was lasagna and garlic bread. I was quite happy my sister purposely made a dish that is chicken, cream cheese and chili's, for me but it is a dish that one would usually just eat a small amount with tortilla's for dipping. Was rather rich to eat a lot of it. The reception was pulled pork, green beans, and many other things that I don't eat so will not list them. I asked the man dishing the food if I could have a tiny bit more of the pulled pork and he told me no. So I was quite rumbly the rest of the day as i hadn't had lunch or breakfast. I was also extremely tired as I worked so hard getting things decorated. They had so many cupcakes of tons of flavors that did look amazing but not good enough for me to really want. You will find as you go on this journey that this will happen to you too. But I survived.
Anita's Web Page
SkeeterN is online now   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links