Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   Main Lowcarb Lobby (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/main-lowcarb-lobby/)
-   -   It's MONDAY...and Labor Day...what are you eating? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/main-lowcarb-lobby/811285-its-monday-labor-day-what-you-eating.html)

Aomiel 09-02-2013 07:00 AM

It's MONDAY...and Labor Day...what are you eating?

2 coffees with cream
B: 2 eggs and turkey sausage
L: Shrimp scampi
D: Deviled eggs

Catzmom 09-02-2013 07:08 AM

B: Left-over Meat Loaf, and a dark green salad
L: More salad, with tuna
D: Fried Chicken with blue cheese dip, and a piece of pumpkin cheesecake :)

llisarray 09-02-2013 07:14 AM

Coffee w/hwc 1 Splenda
Leftover ribs, wieners squash and zucchini

Kittycatmom 09-02-2013 08:12 AM

So far, a Starbucks grande hot tea with cream-- I asked, and they have it in the fridge behind the counter.

Later, steak and cauliflower rice sautéed in olive oil and topped with a little Kerrygold butter.

GailyGail 09-02-2013 08:16 AM

Celebrating my birthday one day in advance -- my girlfriends are taking me out to lunch today but I intend to stay on plan.

Breakfast: coffee with HWC, splenda
Lunch: chopped chicken salad and either a glass of champagne or a vodka gimlet made with fresh lime juice and splenda
Dinner: something light like scrambled eggs

Have a good day all!

Michelle765 09-02-2013 08:43 AM

Breakfast!

4 strips of bacon
1 egg
1 chopped green onion
1/2 slice of cheddar cheese
water
multivitamin

Dinner will be thick burgers (mine with a slice of cheddar on top!)

Josh1234 09-02-2013 11:54 AM

Sunday was a picnic with friends and a hi-carb feast!! So today I am being an especially good boy. Breakfast - 2 eggs and a chicken susage, coffee with cream, and 1/4 cup blue berries. Lunch - 1/3 lb ground meat with a big bowl of non starchy veggies. Not sure about dinner yet.

Stacy O 09-02-2013 12:12 PM

B: Omelet w/mushroom, onion, swiss & parmesan cheese; coffee w/hwc
L: leftover grilled chicken drumsticks
D: 2 grilled hot dogs w/chicago-style toppings, but on LC tortillas instead of buns; side salad w/blue cheese dressing

froggyx6 09-02-2013 01:12 PM

A day of cooking...

Linda Sue's Easy Oven Pancakes for breakfast. We are both tired of boiled, scrambled, fried eggs so these hit the spot.

I made crackers using Lavash bread.

A batch of Almond Cheese Rounds.

A large pan of Easy BBQ Sauce.

And I've had a rack of ribs cooking all afternoon. I want to make Linda Sue's Beefy Mushroom Soup this evening to have on hand and I may do another batch of the pancakes.

I'm having cataract surgery Wednesday and want to have some things on hand so we don't slip up.

JMacB 09-02-2013 01:50 PM

B: eggs and bacon
Coffee with cream
Late lunch, early dinner: smoked pork with white barbecue sauce.

kimmarie 09-02-2013 02:00 PM

B: coffee with cream, scrambled eggs
L: grilled chicken salad with ranch
D: cheeseburger, broccoli/cauli salad

S: maybe a LC yogurt

MissBeeps 09-02-2013 02:57 PM

B: 2 cups coffee with HWC, 2 eggs scrambled and topped with shredded cheddar, 1/2 avocado and a scoop of cultured sour cream. A few dribbles of hot sauce.

L: 5 oz wild salmon (canned,) made into salmon salad with 2 T mayo, one baby red pepper and one baby orange pepper diced, 1 celery stalk diced, a T or 2 of diced onion, a small spoonful of capers. Seasoned with Trader Joe's 21 Seasoning Salute.

D: will be red wine braised short ribs that I made yesterday (one of those things that is so much better when made in advance,) that I will reheat and serve with cauliflower "rice" and roasted asparagus. Veggies will be topped with Kerrygold.