Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   Main Lowcarb Lobby (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/main-lowcarb-lobby/)
-   -   It's SATURDAY...what are you eating? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/main-lowcarb-lobby/810641-its-saturday-what-you-eating.html)

Aomiel 08-24-2013 06:34 AM

It's SATURDAY...what are you eating?

B: BPC and 2 coffees with cream
L: Rotisserie chicken and avocado
D: Steak and leftover cauliflower taters

fun w son 08-24-2013 07:47 AM

Gonna be a light day today... I hit the boiled shrimp and crabs kinda hard last night for dinner.... Bloated big time this morning!!

shelby'snana 08-24-2013 07:57 AM

so far :

coffee with CO

Going shopping all day today with DH for our vacation. Not sure where we will end up eating, but I do KNOW i will stay on plan !! :)

Have a great day !

emel 08-24-2013 08:18 AM

Had a tasty burger for breakfast... mixed a pound of burger w/1 egg, 2 tsp reduced sugar ketchup, a splash of worchestershire, sea salt and pepper, and a little garlic.

Might do another one for lunch, with cucumbers and celery and some ranch and olive oil.

Dinner I'm on my own, might do bacon and eggs, assuming my husband cleans up the leftover burger, venison, and salad. Then again, I might take myself out to a favorite local joint for a giant pork chop w/veggie medley or their black and blue salad (sirloin and blue cheese over romaine). The pork chop meal is great because I can get 3 meals out of it. They bring me a takeout box at the beginning of my meal so I can cut off the portion I want at the restaurant. I love that place.

Olive 08-24-2013 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emel (Post 16572767)
Had a tasty burger for breakfast... mixed a pound of burger w/1 egg, 2 tsp reduced sugar ketchup, a splash of worchestershire, sea salt and pepper, and a little garlic.

Might do another one for lunch, with cucumbers and celery and some ranch and olive oil.

Dinner I'm on my own, might do bacon and eggs, assuming my husband cleans up the leftover burger, venison, and salad. Then again, I might take myself out to a favorite local joint for a giant pork chop w/veggie medley or their black and blue salad (sirloin and blue cheese over romaine). The pork chop meal is great because I can get 3 meals out of it. They bring me a takeout box at the beginning of my meal so I can cut off the portion I want at the restaurant. I love that place.

Love it. Miss living in the US with access to great steakhouses.

Olive 08-24-2013 08:31 AM

So far strong coffee with 1 T HWC and 3 drops liquid sucralose.

My little one and I are going to have a fun mommy-son day today (husband has to work on Saturdays), so lunch at McDonalds (bunless double quarter pounder, side salad with the carrot picked out. Side note: ugh. Grated carrot in restaurant prepared salads has become e bane of my existence. So hard to fully remove).

Then for dinner making chicken "sopa azteca" (so good). My recipe: http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/at...l#post16545075

If I get hungry midafternoon, will have some cauliflower in Alfredo sauce. Mmm.

llisarray 08-24-2013 06:03 PM

Coffee w/hwc and 1 Splenda
Steak and asparagus

llisarray 08-24-2013 06:03 PM

Coffee w/hwc and 1 Splenda
Steak and asparagus

bippers29 08-24-2013 06:06 PM

steak, kale and spinach

luckymuma 08-25-2013 04:19 AM

My Saturday looked like this

B a fried egg and 2 rashers of bacon
L coffee with cream, 2 slices ham, capsicum, carrot and celery
S peanut butter cheesecake bites
D rib beef chop with repeat of lunch veggies
S rhubarb sweetened with erythritol, soaked chia seeds cream

GailyGail 08-25-2013 05:23 AM

Mine looked like this -- I was kind of a bad dog with alot of meal skipping but I still stayed on plan:

Breakfast: coffee iwth HWC, Splenda, water
Snack: water, diet ginger ale
Dinner: grilled steak and turkey tips, argula salad with red wine vinagrette, mozzerella & tomato & basil salad, vodka & soda, one glass of red wine
Dessert: low carb blueberry cobbler, cup of decaf