Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   Main Lowcarb Lobby (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/main-lowcarb-lobby/)
-   -   It's MONDAY - what are you eating? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/main-lowcarb-lobby/810362-its-monday-what-you-eating.html)

Aomiel 08-19-2013 10:24 AM

It's MONDAY - what are you eating?

B: BPC (my new addiction)
L: 2 eggs deviled, a cup or so of cucumbers sprinkled with vinegar
D: Crabcake, romaine salad with italian dressing

tandc90 08-19-2013 11:56 AM

B: Protein powd mixed with coffee and whipping cream.
Snack: Blue cheese coleslaw.
D. Almond flour fried chicken nuggets w/ bacon sauteed squash and zucchini.
Snack: Not sure.

I'm not intentionally skipping lunch, just woke up so late today's schedule is all messed up.

Gibbs 08-19-2013 04:23 PM

B - Sunflower kernels, was in a hurry
L - Turkey, bacon and cheese
D - Bunless burger

Snack of a ginormous beef stick if needed.

A'smommy 08-19-2013 04:47 PM

B- PB on flax bread
L- Sunflower kernels & a serving of cheese
D- grilled chicken w/ peppers and onions on a bed of cilantro

Had a planned cheat last night after reaching my lowest weight this time around! I had some vodka diet cokes and tortilla chips with lots of cheese on top! I wanted to keep the cheat fairly low carb and think I did a pretty good job. Jumped right back on the wagon today with absolutely no issues! Feels great! :) Have a great day everyone!

Olive 08-19-2013 05:11 PM

Aomiel -- what's BPC?

Went out with my husband for lunch and had clear tomato-chicken soup with avocado, sour cream and mozzarella. I also ordered some naked buffalo wings but was way too full from the soup to eat them, so will probably have them for dinner.

Catzmom 08-19-2013 05:19 PM

I had kind of a bad day today, food-wise.

I was so late getting out of the house that in desperation and at a sprint, I grabbed an apple out of habit. Mistake. It effected me like sugar all morning long. :-(

Just had a "penance" dark green salad for lunch.

Dinner was salmon and a few small spoonfuls of low carb mac and cheese.

Guess it could have been a lot worse. I could have tunneled head-first through a full-sugar fudge cake!

Olive 08-19-2013 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catzmom (Post 16565927)
I had kind of a bad day today, food-wise.

I was so late getting out of the house that in desperation and at a sprint, I grabbed an apple out of habit. Mistake. It effected me like sugar all morning long. :-(

Just had a "penance" dark green salad for lunch.

Dinner was salmon and a few small spoonfuls of low carb mac and cheese.

Guess it could have been a lot worse. I could have tunneled head-first through a full-sugar fudge cake!

I actually wish I had your self-control? If I'd grabbed that apple in the morning I'd be all "aw, my day is screwed anyway so I'll just go make fettuccine alfredo" (and I'm not talking about 'cauliflower fettuccine alfredo'). :laugh:

Tomorrow is another day.

Catzmom 08-19-2013 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olive (Post 16565934)
I actually wish I had your self-control? If I'd grabbed that apple in the morning I'd be all "aw, my day is screwed anyway so I'll just go make fettuccine alfredo" (and I'm not talking about 'cauliflower fettuccine alfredo'). :laugh:

Tomorrow is another day.

So true! I ended up with 29 net carbs today and half of it was that apple! :sad: