LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2013, 10:17 AM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: raytamtay3
Stats: SW: 157.2 - 151.8 - CW: 150 GW: 140/145 Ht. 5'6"
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: April 1, 2013
I need help

While it isn't an excuse, I feel it was a contributing factor to my falling off the wagon. That being STRESS. I have not eaten on plan since I posted last time about falling off and vowing to get back on. Luckily I haven't gained a lb.

But here I am again today vowing to get back on plan. My mental state has been horrible and I do believe that the stress coupled with eating crappy food is a contributing factor.

I need some encouraging words to get myself back on track. I feel lowsy. Physically and mentally.

I did, however, go back to the gym for the first time in over two weeks. And let me tell ya! It was hard! My stamina went down big time! I also planned my meals and am going to Whole Foods after work to get my ACV and EVCO.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2013, 10:22 AM   #2
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Patience
I know stress gets me, too. Too much to do kind of stress, or dealing with emotional kinds of issues.
Sounds like you are getting back to where you want/need to be -- going to the gym and planning meals. Sometimes a cry or venting can help. You can do this ya know!!!
Patience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 11:18 AM   #3
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: thatphdguy
WOE: Modified Atkins extended induction
Start Date: May, 26 2013
Stress is really bad raytamtay3, and I am sorry you have been going through a bad patch

It is time to forget the past and concentrate in the present and future. Easier said than done, but you know what to do about eating LC.
Just get to it and do not let your emotions dictate your health

Good luck to you!
thatphdguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 11:25 AM   #4
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: suzanneyea
Stats: 156/124/120
WOE: Vlc
Today is not my best day. I had a fight with my husband and that always causes me huge anxiety. But, I do not allow myself to turn to food. I cry, I call a friend, I get out of the house. I do not eat.
Hang in there. Treat yourself with kindness.
suzanneyea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 11:35 AM   #5
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Biochic
Stats: 192/143/?? 5'2"
WOE: Atkinesque
Start Date: 12/28/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by raytamtay3 View Post
While it isn't an excuse, I feel it was a contributing factor to my falling off the wagon. That being STRESS. I have not eaten on plan since I posted last time about falling off and vowing to get back on. Luckily I haven't gained a lb.

But here I am again today vowing to get back on plan. My mental state has been horrible and I do believe that the stress coupled with eating crappy food is a contributing factor.

I need some encouraging words to get myself back on track. I feel lowsy. Physically and mentally.

I did, however, go back to the gym for the first time in over two weeks. And let me tell ya! It was hard! My stamina went down big time! I also planned my meals and am going to Whole Foods after work to get my ACV and EVCO.
Have you tried yoga? Sorry if that sounds "new agey" yoga helped my stress/anxiety level tremendously. Maybe your gym has classes. Worth a shot- definitely clears the mind
Biochic is offline   Reply With Quote