Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   Main Lowcarb Lobby (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/main-lowcarb-lobby/)
-   -   It's FRIDAY! What Are You Eating Today? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/main-lowcarb-lobby/808705-its-friday-what-you-eating-today.html)

Amber_Baby 07-26-2013 02:43 AM

It's FRIDAY! What Are You Eating Today?

Morning all. I am having a terrible time with committing to low carb this time round but I guess all I can do is keep trying. I’m back to my highest weight, exactly 20 stones in English money which is really scary.  The main things I am struggling with are alcohol (cocktails, flavoured ciders, etc) and summer treats like fruit and ice cream. I’m going to a festival 3 weeks today so if I can even lose a few pounds by then I’ll feel a lot happier and more comfortable. Obviously that is not my end point, just some short term motivation I am hoping! Anyway, here goes nothing…

Breakfast: Two scrambled eggs and a few mushrooms sautéed in butter and an iced Americano with sugar free vanilla syrup.

Lunch: Chicken Caesar salad with romaine, parmesan, Caesar dressing, chicken and avocado.

Dinner: Homemade cheese and bacon burger with lettuce, onion and gherkin.

Snacks: A few cubes of double Gloucester, a peperami, a few slices of ham – any/some/all of these as needed.

Plus at least two litres of water and a berocca.

Changeling 07-26-2013 03:38 AM

B: boerewors (South African beef and coriander sausage)
L: 1 baked chicken thigh, cauliflower and broccoli sauteed in butter
D: fatty steak with green salad

Aomiel 07-26-2013 05:36 AM

B: 3 eggs scrambled in butter
L: 3 eggs deviled w/2 Tbs mayo
D: 3 eggs scrambled in butter

5th (and last) day of my egg fast. Nice experiment, but didn't lose even a single pound.

clackley 07-26-2013 06:08 AM

Good morning!! :hiya:

Good to see you Amber. I can totally sympathize with you on your struggle to gain some traction. I had the same issue at one time. I know you can do it and we are all here to support you!!!

bpc and 1 coffee/hwc
hamburger with 15g cheddar cheese
olives
leftover pork/shirataki stirfry
herb and garlic cream cheese

lanita 07-26-2013 06:32 AM

B-4 oz full fat Fage with walnuts and flax seed
L- broccoli w butter, 4 oz filet mignonette from last nights dinner, and three naked hot wings with Cajun dry rub
Snack- walnut halves
Dinner- I haven't thought that far yet but maybe a unless bacon cheeseburger from Braums

Mad4Chillas 07-26-2013 07:44 AM

B:
-1 Cup of Coffee W-2 Tbsp. SF Creamer
-1-100 Calorie Pack of Sea Salt Almonds
-2 Eggs Scrambled W-1 Tbsp. Butter & 1 Tbsp. Cheddar
-2 Slices of Bacon
L:
-1 Egg White Protein Shake W-PB2
-1 String Cheese
-1 Diet Coke
D:
-6 Wings W/Desert Heat Seasoning
-1 Stalk Celery W-2 Tbsp Blue Cheese
-1 Vodka Club Soda W-Lemon (6 oz.)
-40 Oz. Water
S:
-1 Chocolate Fat Bomb
-40 Oz. Water W-True Lemon

~18g Net

Mad4Chillas 07-26-2013 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber_Baby (Post 16531589)
Morning all. I am having a terrible time with committing to low carb this time round but I guess all I can do is keep trying. I’m back to my highest weight, exactly 20 stones in English money which is really scary.  The main things I am struggling with are alcohol (cocktails, flavoured ciders, etc) and summer treats like fruit and ice cream. I’m going to a festival 3 weeks today so if I can even lose a few pounds by then I’ll feel a lot happier and more comfortable. Obviously that is not my end point, just some short term motivation I am hoping! Anyway, here goes nothing…

Breakfast: Two scrambled eggs and a few mushrooms sautéed in butter and an iced Americano with sugar free vanilla syrup.

Lunch: Chicken Caesar salad with romaine, parmesan, Caesar dressing, chicken and avocado.

Dinner: Homemade cheese and bacon burger with lettuce, onion and gherkin.

Snacks: A few cubes of double Gloucester, a peperami, a few slices of ham – any/some/all of these as needed.

Plus at least two litres of water and a berocca.

Im right there with you, I just restarted AGAIN this week and am trying to stay determined and motivated. We can do this! :shake:

Natalia 07-26-2013 08:58 AM

B: coffee, almonds
L: bacon & eggs
S: not sure yet. Probably salad with ground beef or chicken.
Sn: big train frap, oMM if needed

thatphdguy 07-26-2013 09:06 AM

B- Whey Protein Shake with 1 Cup of unsweetened Almond Milk + 1 tbsp of Coconut Oil
L- Salad with 1/2 Avocado + 6 oz of crumbled 85/15 turkey + Full fat ranch
D- Salad and 2 Salmon Hamburgers
Late Snack- ?????

rotay60 07-26-2013 09:21 AM

B- coffee, hnh, Splenda x3, boiled egg
Sn- almonds (at hospital w/ dad, so not sure when I will be able to eat)
L-?
D-?

newcrew42 07-26-2013 12:44 PM

B - Bacon
L - Salad with lettuce cucumbers, tomato, a little feta cheese, black olives and hard boiled eggs
D - ?

sbwertz 07-26-2013 07:44 PM

Breakfast Lemon poppyseed muffles (low carb muffin baked in a waffle iron, spread with a little cream cheese, and folded like a sandwich)

Lunch chinese chicken salad with Walden Farms 0 carb Sesame Ginger dressing

Dinner Shiratake/tofu pasta with hamburger and Belle Vita low carb pasta sauce from Netrition.

Eliza_Jazz 07-26-2013 08:04 PM

B: coffee with 1 tbsp HWC, 2 tbsp half-and-half, and two Tilla-Moos (individually wrapped cheese- 1 oz each)
L: 2 chicken thighs with 2 cups of spinach sauteed in 2 tbsp Kerrygold butter
D: 3 eggs cooked in 2 tbsp Kerrygold with 4 tbsp of sour cream; Romaine lettuce
14 Net carbs, 74% fat, 1370 calories

cfine 07-27-2013 12:25 PM

Turkey pepperonis, cheese
Egg whites
Hot dogs and kraut, squash
BPC