Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   Main Lowcarb Lobby (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/main-lowcarb-lobby/)
-   -   It's Wednesday, what are you eating?? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/main-lowcarb-lobby/808166-its-wednesday-what-you-eating.html)

snowdancer79 07-17-2013 05:47 AM

It's Wednesday, what are you eating??

B: 2 cups coffee w/hwc and sf creamer
scrambled eggs, 1/2 sausage patty
L: 1 tomato sliced and topped with tuna salad and mozzarella cheese, carbmaster yogurt, diet sierra mist
S: another cup of coffee
D: hamburgers and salad

RDBhan 07-17-2013 05:52 AM

Hi,
B: BPC
L: Grilled chicken, salad
S: 1 oz almonds, peanuts, coffee
D: Grilled burgers, asparagus
Workout: Greek Yogurt
Water:1.6 L so far, 5 goal

In the ongoing BPC experiment, today I had a BPC around 6:30 am. It's almost 9 am, and I can barely drink water. I feel like I may never eat again. This is so odd. It's only around 15 gm of fat more than my standard breakfast, but there's no protein.

Dottie 07-17-2013 06:02 AM

B: coffee w/1/2&1/2
D: chicken breast(pounded flat, seasoned with chili powder and cumin, pan fried) w/lime and cilantro cauliflower rice
S: Big greek salad w/romaine, spinach, shrimp, tomatoes, cucumber, black olives, red onions, pepperoncini peppers, feta and greek dressing

Aomiel 07-17-2013 06:04 AM

My weight is up 4 pounds this morning due to this humidity and holding water. I feel like a freakin' water balloon, so no bacon for me this morning (or maybe the rest of the week).

B: 2 egg spinach/cheese omelet cooked in butter
L: Deviled eggs (2 whole) made with mayo and sauteed mustard greens
D: Crab cake, homemade coleslaw

emel 07-17-2013 06:37 AM

2 oz burger
salad w/egg salad and burger on it, ranch/olive oil
cube steak, broccoli, w/butter, small salad w/ranch and olive oil. might eat some mushrooms with it since i'm cooking shrooms and onions for my husband.

llisarray 07-17-2013 08:20 AM

B..Coffee w/1 splenda and hwc...was going to have a few slices of bacon, but was given the wrong order (cheese grits, hash, biscuit and a red hot) when I picked it up :( Obviously the carb devil is after me today. I ate part of a meat stick I had in the car..lol
L..nothing
D..Grilled Country Style Ribs

thatphdguy 07-17-2013 09:13 AM

B- 1 Egg 2 Bacon
L Salad with 1/2 Avocado and 4 oz of Chicken
D- Two Hamburger Patties (8 oz) + Broccoli
Snack- Will see

Natalia 07-17-2013 09:39 AM

What's hash and red hot? Is hash, hash browns? Like fried potatoes? Would've loved to see the persons face who ordered all those carbs and just got your bacon!! Eating lc whether they ordered it or not!

clackley 07-17-2013 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RDBhan (Post 16518680)
Hi,
B: BPC
L: Grilled chicken, salad
S: 1 oz almonds, peanuts, coffee
D: Grilled burgers, asparagus
Workout: Greek Yogurt
Water:1.6 L so far, 5 goal

In the ongoing BPC experiment, today I had a BPC around 6:30 am. It's almost 9 am, and I can barely drink water. I feel like I may never eat again. This is so odd. It's only around 15 gm of fat more than my standard breakfast, but there's no protein.

Interesting to be sure. What do you think the mechanics are?

My 58th today and I swear I don't feel a day over 50! :lol: Actually, I feel a lot better than I did at 50. So here is the plan...

bpc x 2 and 1/2 serving of leftover mac and cheese (cauli of course)
crab dip and cucumbers
grilled grass fed steak with a pat of butter and a spinach salad with h.b. egg, crumbled bacon, sliced mushroom and red onion, shaved parm and homemade zesty Italian dressing AND......
strawberry cheesecake!!!:yummy:

RDBhan 07-17-2013 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clackley (Post 16519259)

My 58th today and I swear I don't feel a day over 50! :lol: Actually, I feel a lot better than I did at 50. So here is the plan...

:birthday: Hope you have a great day!

RDBhan 07-17-2013 11:06 AM

Quote:

Interesting to be sure. What do you think the mechanics are?

Y'know, I have absolutely no idea. First I assumed it was the high level of fat, which seemed obvious. Now I'm not so sure. I wonder if the protein is really causing the difference. I've never been in ketosis, despite great results form this WOE. I usually have 110-130 gm day, which I based on my LMB and my activity level. I'll continue this experiment and see.

Taxbane 07-17-2013 11:18 AM

Quote:

My 58th today and I swear I don't feel a day over 50! :lol: Actually, I feel a lot better than I did at 50.

Happy Bday!

Funny, we have same Bday. :)

On that note, I'm experimenting with some fasting until dinner, which I think will be some Sonny's Barb-B-Que Ribs and Chicken wings, and a chocolate one min muffin for a bday cake. :)

Stacy O 07-17-2013 12:04 PM

Happy Bday(s)!

B: cheese enchilada omelete topped w/avocado, cilantro & sour cream; half caf coffee w/hwc, then 1 cup black
L: chicken salad, dill pickle
D: leftover chicken fajita mixture w/sour cream & avocado

not sure that I wil have a snack today, but I am thinking about brewing some decaf coffee for the afternoon

Moss11 07-17-2013 12:05 PM

B-two eggs fried in coconut oil along with 1 slice bacon and parsley plus slice toast and butter
L- chicken breast with skin and salad- mayo
T-corned beef salad with mayo
S-coffee with cream 2 squares dark chocolate
:D

socaligirl714 07-17-2013 01:07 PM

B- Chorizo & 2 eggs
S-Iced Coffee
L- steak and side salad
D- Hot wings!!!! i love hotwings i can seriously live off them

Jannybunny 07-17-2013 01:52 PM

B: 1 slice of bacon

L: Dungeness crab Louis but I subbed cocktail sauce for the thousand island dressing that normally comes with it, and only ate a little bit. Ice tea

D: More than likely a beef taco salad, no shell, with sour cream and salsa

clackley 07-17-2013 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taxbane (Post 16519306)
Happy Bday!

Funny, we have same Bday. :)

On that note, I'm experimenting with some fasting until dinner, which I think will be some Sonny's Barb-B-Que Ribs and Chicken wings, and a chocolate one min muffin for a bday cake. :)

:birthday: to you!! Sounds like a great dinner!

Stacy O 07-17-2013 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacy O (Post 16519393)
Happy Bday(s)!

B: cheese enchilada omelete topped w/avocado, cilantro & sour cream; half caf coffee w/hwc, then 1 cup black
L: chicken salad, dill pickle
D: leftover chicken fajita mixture w/sour cream & avocado

not sure that I wil have a snack today, but I am thinking about brewing some decaf coffee for the afternoon

UPDATE: Dinner was leftover italian sausage instead. PLUS i had that nagging 'must have salty followed by sweet' sensation this afternoon. I indulged it by eating some spicy porkrinds dipped in sour cream and THEN i had a Quest bar. I will now drink lots of water for the rest of the day!

Natalia 07-17-2013 03:52 PM

B: chia pudding
L: almonds, big train vanilla frap
Sn: one minute almond muffin, buttered
S: steak and broccoli, miracle noodles
D: 1/2 a packet Atkins pb cups
I think AF is on the way :/

Gibbs 07-17-2013 04:28 PM

B - huge jerky stick, yes, that was my breakfast :lol:
L - at 11:30 pm will be smoked sausage with bacon and cheese on it

Snacks of sunflower kernels or pork rinds if needed...WHEN needed!!