Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Main Lowcarb Lobby
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2013, 07:35 PM   #1
Why wait, just do it NOW!

Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: LC..My "Don't Have To Think Because It's Simple"!
Repeat Performances....Low Carb Again!

I started a post about starting LC again and others have joined me and then one of the wonderful posters (TY Tobelowcarber ) suggested we start a thread for those of us who have done LC, gone away and off the plan and are now coming back.

What made you decide to come back to LC?

What, if anything different, do you plan to do this time around?

Do you plan to make this a lifetime change and stay this time with LC?

Are you happy to be back and if so, why?

I suggest we copy and paste these questions and add any other ones that we can think of. I'm sure all the stories here are going to be of BIG help to many, many of us who have turned back to LC again.

I will start in the next post with me answers. PLEASE join me and add some questions of your own.

A man asked Gautama Buddha, "I want happiness." Buddha said, "First remove "I," that's Ego, then remove "want," that's Desire. See now you are left with only "Happiness.”
Beeb is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2013, 07:40 PM   #2

I knew it was the only thing that made my Fibromyalgia feel better and I was in such pain that I needed to do something besides go on drugs. I also was having a terrible binging problem and I can remember never having this problem when I was a LCer!

What, if anything different, do you plan to do this time around? I am eating simple and clean. Not making LC products to replace the HC foods. And staying away from "sweet" tasting stuff because they are a trigger for me to eat high carb junk! AF/SF stuff just makes me want to eat, just like regular sugar does so it is NOT part of my eating plan anymore!

Do you plan to make this a lifetime change and stay this time with LC? YES!! If I want to be pain free I HAVE to stay on this for life! I really have only one other choice to be pain free and that is to be drugged up! NO thank you!

Are you happy to be back and if so, why? I'm VERY happy to be doing LC again! I feel SO much better, I'm out of pain 99% of the time and I really like the simplicity of eating good, wholesome foods and being NOT hungry!
Old 07-12-2013, 09:20 PM   #3
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Midlyfechrysalis
Stats: 237/212/something healthy
WOE: Meat, veggies, eggs, limited dairy
Start Date: 9/7/13 (interupted 10/15 by car accident)
Thank you for this support thread! I SO need it. I've literally stalled coming back out of embarassment.

What made you decide to come back to LC? Mostly knowing it works for my body. I've tried reduced calorie/reduced fat programs and they aren't a match for my body's needs.

What, if anything different, do you plan to do this time around? Not let life become an excuse to go off track.

Yes. With my body's reaction to non veggie carbs, I will lose health and gain weigh unless I control my carbs.

Are you happy to be back and if so, why? Yes. It's time. I've been here a LONG time - back to the early 2000's. I was named HappyHomeschoolMom back then. I returned later, and did almost as well (the first time, I lost nearly 50). Well, since my first divorce 10 years ago, life has been HARD. A 5 year long custody battle, bankruptcy, foreclosure, severely ill second husband and that marriage eventually ended. I worked 2-3 jobs all along to survive.

Last time I was here, I stayed on classic Atkins low carb and did not lose. I was SO discouraged. I felt maybe it was my age and dairy products. Here is what I think now was the problem:
  1. Age, gender, genetics
  2. Mirena IUD
  3. Lack of adequate sleep - chronic
  4. Chronic elevated stress
  5. Inability to self-care

Numbers 2-5 are eliminated or better.

I'm ready.

No Fat Summer Challenge - Goal: 175 by Summer

March 1 - 205 (going on a vacation in February)
April 1 - 195
May 1 - 187
June 1 - 180
June 21 - 175
Midlyfechrysalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 09:31 PM   #4

Gallery: ravenrose
Stats: lost 130 lb so far, and miles to go before I sleep
WOE: low carb controlled calorie
Start Date: June, 2009
I bet most of us have done it, then not done it, done it again, failed again, rinse and repeat...

I like the theory that every one of those experiences teaches you things that will finally help you succeed permanently. Seems like the most positive way to view it!

Best of luck to all of us.
ravenrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 07:55 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midlyfechrysalis View Post
Thank you for this support thread! I SO need it. I've literally stalled coming back out of embarassment.

What made you decide to come back to LC? Mostly knowing it works for my body. I've tried reduced calorie/reduced fat programs and they aren't a match for my body's needs.

What, if anything different, do you plan to do this time around? Not let life become an excuse to go off track.

Yes. With my body's reaction to non veggie carbs, I will lose health and gain weigh unless I control my carbs.

Are you happy to be back and if so, why? Yes. It's time. I've been here a LONG time - back to the early 2000's. I was named HappyHomeschoolMom back then. I returned later, and did almost as well (the first time, I lost nearly 50). Well, since my first divorce 10 years ago, life has been HARD. A 5 year long custody battle, bankruptcy, foreclosure, severely ill second husband and that marriage eventually ended. I worked 2-3 jobs all along to survive.

Last time I was here, I stayed on classic Atkins low carb and did not lose. I was SO discouraged. I felt maybe it was my age and dairy products. Here is what I think now was the problem:
  1. Age, gender, genetics
  2. Mirena IUD
  3. Lack of adequate sleep - chronic
  4. Chronic elevated stress
  5. Inability to self-care

Numbers 2-5 are eliminated or better.

I'm ready.
So glad to see you here and I KNOW this time you will do wonderful, especially since it looks like life has changed for the better for you now! WTG getting through all those stressers, I'm inspired by your story!!
Old 07-13-2013, 07:56 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenrose View Post
I bet most of us have done it, then not done it, done it again, failed again, rinse and repeat...

I like the theory that every one of those experiences teaches you things that will finally help you succeed permanently. Seems like the most positive way to view it!

Best of luck to all of us.
Old 07-13-2013, 08:02 AM   #7
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Patience
I needed to make a change in my way of eating, and this is the only one could fathom.

What, if anything different, do you plan to do this time around?Stick with it. Be patient. Seek support. Eating changes: no alcohol, no nuts (except in exceptional circumstances).

Do you plan to make this a lifetime change and stay this time with LC?Yes. I hope I can increase carbs a bit at some point, but if I can't without gaining weight, I will no do so. Well, of course most of my weight is still to be lost.

Yes. Lost a size. NO body aches. Clothes are looser. I feel better physically and mentally. Some days are still challenging, of course, buy no plans to do anything but continue and maybe tweak a bit.

Last edited by Patience; 07-13-2013 at 08:07 AM..
Patience is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 08:07 AM   #8
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: tobelowcarber
Stats: 136/121.4/120
WOE: my version of healthy diet mixed with JUDDD :)
Thanks for starting us off, Linda!

--being tired of binging and gaining and losing the same 10 lb

--really need to STOP and think when the binge thoughts come over me. I need remind myself how horrible I feel when I binge and how long it takes me to get back to normal

--cutting fruits completely and not touching honey, as anything with sweet taste sends me into binge

--eating LOTS of veggies (I can eat quite few veggies and still lose)

--getting back to exercise

--trying EFT (emotional freedom technique)

--YES, I always need to be low carber

--YES, I want to break the cycle of binging once and for all.
Old 07-13-2013, 08:19 AM   #9
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Rosebud
Stats: starting over w/physical activity
WOE: <50g carbs
Start Date: Restart: 3/17/14
I'm Back!!!!

Hey Linda & LC Family,

I am so glad to be back not only to a woe that love me back but also to a loving and supportive group. Here are my responses:

What made you decide to come back to LC? Knowing that this woe works in terms of controlling/eliminating sugar and wheat cravings. Stabilizing my blood pressure and blood sugar. My physical, physiological, mental and emotional states are great.

What, if anything different, do you plan to do this time around? Read DANDR and Wheat Belly – I just received my copies yesterday and I am so excited. In addition to my usual probiotics and krill oil I am adding supplements of calcium citrate, magnesium citrate, and a better multivitamin along with ACV.

Yes.

Are you happy to be back and if so, why? Yes because I have traveled this road before and was successful without the added knowledge (books) and supplements. I have an increased confidence this time around.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 08:21 AM   #10
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: jeaniem
Stats: 166/145.6/?
WOE: lc
What made you decide to come back to LC? Realizing that what I was doing wasn't working-at least not well enough to lose weight and feel well. Looking back over some old journals I found that I lost and felt my best eating low carb,

What, if anything different, do you plan to do this time around? I want to learn to trust the process. How to do that

Do you plan to make this a lifetime change and stay this time with LC? Yes it is so simple and effective, I need to not lose sight of this fact.

Are you happy to be back and if so, why? I am happy because when I eat low carb I feel like I am in control-not only of my eating but of situations in my life that tend to overwhelm me when I eat poorly which causes me to not take care of myself. So overall I cope better with life and am less pessimistic. The biggie is I smile, joke and have energy for DH and I practically leap out of bed vs. dragging due to the lack of quality sleep I get when dealing with heartburn after eating sugary carbs.

Thanks for the thread Linda

Last edited by jeaniem; 07-13-2013 at 08:24 AM..
jeaniem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 09:36 AM   #11
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: dianthus
Thanks for setting up this thread. I can relate to all the comments above.

What made you decide to come back to LC? I was so tired of carrying around excess weight. I felt like my life was Groundhog Day--trying to get on plan and failing as soon as I was tempted every day. I know low carb was successful for me once I could get it going.

What, if anything different, do you plan to do this time around? Stay away from low carb packaged foods like bars, not try to substitute low carb for high carb treats. Keep it simple. Meat, vegetables, eggs, etc. I have added coconut oil and I am trying to reduce protein and up the fats.

Do you plan to make this a lifetime change and stay this time with LC? Yes, yes, yes!! I believe it is the most healthful way to live.

Are you happy to be back and if so, why? Oh yes, No hearburn, joints already feel better after one month, and I feel so much more positive about my life. Love the support on this site.
dianthus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 03:02 PM   #12
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: kimlou
Stats: 180/150/135.round ?
WOE: LC.. Atkins
Start Date: 5/29/13 .. round ?
Once again

After a couple life changes. I gained almost all the weight I had lost in 2004

Since I have a terrible sweet tooth. I a staying away from the SF candies and the wonderful recipes that I thought I had to try .

Yes, I am totally committed

Yes, for the reason it works ..... No , because I let life bring me down

This year, I'm going to appreciate the little things that make my life good, and the not so good will be ignored. I feel really good about that.

Dear Lord, If you can't make me skinny... make my friends fatter !!
kimlou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 07:57 AM   #13
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: AnneSoCal
Stats: 219/204/145 - 5' 8"
WOE: LC & Wheat/Grain/Starch-free
Start Date: Jan 2012
Realizing that it works for me and that I can't expect to ever get to the weight I want if I eat refined grains, sugars and starches. And I'm really unhappy with the way I feel and look at 200+ pounds!

Not get off track, not get frustrated, eat more vegetables and be honest with myself. Track my food, get more involved in forums like this and just keep calm and carry on regardless of what the scale says.

Yes. I'm going to be 53 this year and want to be fit and healthy for the rest of my life.

Of course, that's why I'm here!

Looking forward to losing the weight and keeping it off!
AnneSoCal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 08:56 AM   #14
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Aomiel
Stats: 330/140/140 A1c 4.8
WOE: Bernstein
Start Date: January 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenrose View Post
Oh yeah.

What made me come back to LC?
I've pretty much always known it was the right way for me to eat, but allowed the 'experts' (and my own love of carbs) to convince me it was unhealthy. At some point I'd just get desperate and return to what worked.

What did I do different this time?
I finally accepted that my body reacts to carbs the way an alcoholic reacts to alcohol. "Just one bite" and I'm off and running until I hit bottom again. This time I ate clean - protein and green, non-starchy vegies. No attempts to make a 'mock' anything (with the exception of the mashed cauliflower). I also eliminated all artificial sweeteners from my diet.

Do I plan to make this a lifestyle change?
Yes and I have. As the alcoholics say...I've been 'clean' for over 6 months now.

Are you happy to be back?
If I wasn't, I wouldn't still be doing it. Being happy and satisfied with whatever WOE we choose is a big part of whether we'll stay successful. LC works for me. I'm happy, energetic, at goal weight, off meds with diabetes controlled...and I do enjoy my meals.
Old 07-16-2013, 01:17 PM   #15
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: tobelowcarber
Stats: 136/121.4/120
WOE: my version of healthy diet mixed with JUDDD :)
How is everyone doing on their plan?

I messed up today and ate lots of carbs
I have decided to dedicated myself now to LC only and not do JUDDD right now. I can't handle calories restrictions when I am trying to get back on low carb train.
tobelowcarber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 02:20 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobelowcarber View Post

I have decided to dedicated myself now to LC only and not do JUDDD right now. I can't handle calories restrictions when I am trying to get back on low carb train.
It's only 1 day,you'll be right back in the game tomorrow!! I think you have a great idea in doing one thing at a time, too!
Old 07-16-2013, 02:27 PM   #17

I am doing AMAZINGLY well! For some reason this time with no AF/SF stuff and no making subs for bread, pasta, etc. I am finding I'm SO not hungry and my night time binging is gone!!

I never had that appetite suppression from LC the last time I did it but I really believe it was because I was eating all kinds of SF/AF stuff and nut/flax flours. This time it's AMAZING!! I'm just not hungry, feel so full that it's even stopping my head hunger!!

Interesting though, I made a minute muffin yesterday and found myself hungry a lot sooner than I have been in days! No sweetener in there, just some cream cheese but I really think it was the flax and almond flour. Quite possibly the "muffin" mouth feel, also. Maybe textures are a "head hungry" trigger for me?

It's funny, I still battle with the "you better eat, your calories are too low" idea in my head but I'm really listening to my body this time and when I'm hungry I eat, when I'm not I don't........PERIOD!!
Old 07-16-2013, 02:32 PM   #18
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: cinglessofme
Stats: 265/250/150
WOE: High-Fat, Low-Carb

I reached an all time high of 265 lbs and I was diagnosed with HBP. I also started to feel tingling and numbness in my limbs, hands and fingers which, according to my doctors, meant I was borderline diabetic. I was also having terrible allergic reactions due to a food intolerance or allergy. To this day I still do not know what food or food group(s) caused the hives, mouth ulcers, constipation, bloating, heartburn, acid reflux, and a plethora of gastrointestinal issues I was experiencing. Lastly, I was just plain stick of tired of looking in the mirror and hating myself.

Uh, did you see the laundry list of sickness I posted above I don't think NOT eating this way is an option.

Are you happy to be back and if so, why? Yes, I'm down 40 lbs so far and all of the gastrointestinal issues I was dealing with have resolved, except for the heartburn, but even that is much better than I was dealing with.
cinglessofme is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 02:38 PM   #19
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Rosebud
Stats: starting over w/physical activity
WOE: <50g carbs
Start Date: Restart: 3/17/14
I am doing great! I am sticking with my lc eating despite having to take a round of antibiotics for a post emergency root canal I had last Thursday evening and dealing with the pain which is subsiding day by day. I am also taking my probiotics daily to avoid any potential candida overgrowth which could spur carb cravings. So far, no carb cravings at all! I have lost 7 pounds since re-starting 7/7/13.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 02:55 PM   #20
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Midlyfechrysalis
Stats: 237/212/something healthy
WOE: Meat, veggies, eggs, limited dairy
Start Date: 9/7/13 (interupted 10/15 by car accident)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobelowcarber View Post

My scale is fluctuating a bit. It's probably normal fluctuation, but I'm watching the nuts I snack on at work. I would be better off cooking chicken breast and eating hunks of that.

I'm "on plan" though. My pants seem less tight. I'm looking forword to the first "notice" by a person who doesn't know I am trying.
Midlyfechrysalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 07:52 AM   #21
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Crazy Cat
Stats: That's me on the left! 194.5/190/150. 54 & 5'5"
WOE: Lower carb-cutting back on wheat & refined sugar
Start Date: Restarting LC 7/17/13
Starting back on LC today. I was halfway through a cup of regular fruit-on-the bottom Greek yogurt when my doctor called with the results of my blood work. Sigh.

Blood sugar, triglycerides & cholesterol are up. And I've gained 15lbs. My mother was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes in her 40's and had her first heart attack at 55. I'm 54 and I don't want to follow in her footsteps.

I stayed on induction level carbs for months the last time. I think that was too restrictive and might have been part of the reason I was so unhappy with the woe. I'm going to work more on removing wheat and processed sugar from my diet.

I'm not sure. I don't want to make promises I can't keep!

Honestly, no. I never was one of those people that would rave about the food you can have on this woe, and I hate to cook. But I'm going to give it my best shot.
Old 07-17-2013, 08:42 AM   #22
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: SillverOrchid
Stats: Highest weight 214\209.5/180/155
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: May 13 Restart
Beeb! Glad you started this thread I am starting my second week.

I don't feel hungry on this WOE, everything else I am starving and then I might lose a pound or two and then quickly gain it back.

To go easy on myself when I make mistakes, before it was all or nothing and I would beat myself up if I slipped then when I did make it to goal I would let things slide and was drinking way too much wine. Started gaining..then had hormone issues.

I plan too! But taking one day at a time.. one week at a time

Yes I am definitely happy to be back! I feel so much better about myself when I know I am doing whats good for me. I hate feeling unhealthy. It's amazing how much is tied to how I feel about myself!
Old 07-17-2013, 01:34 PM   #23
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Stacy O
Stats: 212/208/175
Start Date: Dec 30 2013
What made you decide to come back to LC? I remembered how great I felt, I had a ton of energy, I was not hungry between meals, and I was not assaulted with cravings, and I never had flatulence! I recalled that it was relatively easy and I never felt deprived.

What, if anything different, do you plan to do this time around? To make it to OWL, Pre-Maintenance and Lifetime Maintenance...getting to goal!! Last time, I did my own Induction version and never got past induction....then got lazier and lazier and then fell off completely. Also, this time I am exercising (exercise that i actually LIKE) and making it a part of my life forever.

Heck YES! After trying SB & WW & no plan at all...I realized coming back that Atkins is the thing that works for me!

Are you happy to be back and if so, why? Because so far, since re-starting on 5/31/13, I quickly came back to all the points answered in the first question...in like 2 days! Plus I lost 15 lbs in a month and a half, and it's been noticed by others already. I lost an inch of my chest, an inch off the waist and a half inch off my hips in this time already. I can't see ever going back to any other way.

Last edited by Stacy O; 07-17-2013 at 01:36 PM..
Stacy O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 05:47 PM   #24
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: cinglessofme
Stats: 265/250/150
WOE: High-Fat, Low-Carb
Is there anyone else here who isnt experiencing this energy serge I read about? I am just as tired and lethargic now as I was when I ate high carb and I am six months in. I really feel cheated if I'm being honest.
cinglessofme is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 04:38 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinglessofme View Post
Is there anyone else here who isnt experiencing this energy serge I read about? I am just as tired and lethargic now as I was when I ate high carb and I am six months in. I really feel cheated if I'm being honest.
I'm feeling this energy for the first time this time around, but never felt it my first time doing LC. I think the difference for me is I'm eating more protein and no SF stuff or subs for bread, pasta, etc.. I'm eating clean; meat, veggies, LC dairy and I now have that energy and "I'm just not hungry" feeling that everyone always talked about.

Maybe track your fat/protein/carbs and see how they look?
Old 07-18-2013, 04:46 AM   #26
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: FluffRNutter
Stats: 5'11" 340/256/???
Start Date: Restarted 7/7/2013
It works. I feel so much better when I don't eat processed junk!

Um, stick with it. Seriously, no frankenfoods... real food only. Also, I'm going to trust the science behind this way of eating. I understand why it works and I'm going to be patient with the fluctuations and let the process work.

I will not go back to my previous way of eating. I will follow through with each stage and progress to a level where I can learn to maintain with balance.

Yes! It feels so good to be on track and moving toward my goals.
FluffRNutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 06:09 AM   #27
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Aomiel
Stats: 330/140/140 A1c 4.8
WOE: Bernstein
Start Date: January 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinglessofme View Post
Don't want to derail this one so maybe you can start a new thread and give us an idea of what you're eating. I found that when I just ate clean (proteins and green, non-starchy vegies) I had/have boundless energy. When I tried eating the processed (Atkins bars, low carb 'pancakes', etc.) stuff, I was always tired even though my carbs were just as low. I think cuz I gave up good nutrition for what was still essentially junk.
Aomiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 09:20 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillverOrchid View Post
Beeb! Glad you started this thread I am starting my second week.

I don't feel hungry on this WOE, everything else I am starving and then I might lose a pound or two and then quickly gain it back.

To go easy on myself when I make mistakes, before it was all or nothing and I would beat myself up if I slipped then when I did make it to goal I would let things slide and was drinking way too much wine. Started gaining..then had hormone issues.

I plan too! But taking one day at a time.. one week at a time

Yes I am definitely happy to be back! I feel so much better about myself when I know I am doing whats good for me. I hate feeling unhealthy. It's amazing how much is tied to how I feel about myself!
Good to see you here!
Old 07-18-2013, 10:16 PM   #29
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: kilogirl78
Stats: 202/162/135

Low carb is the only thing that stops my food binges. I stopped exercising due to an injury so I need something to maintain or lose weight.

no nuts. Nuts are a trigger food for me.

No. Once the weather starts to cool down and my foot is healed, I will add back some carbs. I love to run and bike so low carb makes it hard to go over 60 minutes. I will never eat what the normal recommended carbs are, but I'll add back fruit and veggies. If I can train myself to run with no carbs, I may. But that is soooo hard.

yes, I love the physical changes it does to my body and I can drop weight so quickly without starving myself.
kilogirl78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 02:21 PM   #30
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Big Stevie
Stats: 295 Start/212 now/195 goal
Start Date: 7-22-12

I had gotten really fat. I had high blood pressure, pre diabetic, felt like crap, brain was foggy. Had hypoglycemia so bad I had to eat every hour.

The first time I did it, I lost weight easily and felt good. Then I went on a cruise and rewarded myself with a job well done. I was just going to eat carbs for a week. Well a week began 9 years. This time I am not ever going to a carb based diet again. I will be eating low carb the rest of my life. My body doesn't process carbs well. I am not normal in that regard. They make me fat and give me all kinds of blood sugar issues. I look at myself much like an alcoholic would. It is never ok to take that first drink.

I have been back on Atkins for a year. I plan on staying at Induction levels of carbs on a daily basis for the rest of my life. As I get closer to goal, I have lost 85 and have 20 to go, I have allowed myself extra vegetables, nuts, and higher card sauces such as bbq on occasion but not on a daily basis. I still never exceed 40 carbs a day. Sugar will never again be a part of my life.

I am so happy. I have lost 85 pounds and that is great but the other benefits are even better. First, I am cured of hypoglycemia for the first time in my entire life. This has been such a blessing. Next, I am out of the diabetes range for sugar. I am stopping my blood pressure meds, My brain is clearer than it has been in years, I am sleeping 2 hours less a night.

Last edited by Big Stevie; 07-19-2013 at 02:23 PM..
Big Stevie is offline   Reply With Quote