Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   Main Lowcarb Lobby (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/main-lowcarb-lobby/)
-   -   It's WEDNESDAY! What Are You Eating Today? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/main-lowcarb-lobby/807696-its-wednesday-what-you-eating-today.html)

Amber_Baby 07-10-2013 03:42 AM

It's WEDNESDAY! What Are You Eating Today?

Morning all. :) Itís a lovely sunny day here in England, how is it where you are?

Breakfast: Three boiled eggs, three rashers of bacon and an iced Americano with double cream and vanilla syrup from Starbucks.

Lunch: Piri piri chicken with lettuce, red pepper, cucumber, avocado and mayonnaise.

Dinner: Creamy parmesan chicken with mushrooms and broccoli. Maybe a Diet Coke.

Snacks: Peperami, babybel, cheesestring (if needed).

Plus 2 or 3 litres of water.

emel 07-10-2013 04:15 AM

2 eggs with butter, 1/2 c cottage cheese
Chicken thigh, salad w/olive oil and ranch
Cup of spaghetti squash w/butter and parmesan and 4 oz ground beef, wedge salad with dressing
Optional snack: 40 g strawberry, 20 g raspberry, 2 Tbl sugar-free whipped cream OR a slice of almond butter bread. And I'll have salty broth twice today because it seems to be good for me right now.

Garlic 07-10-2013 05:29 AM

I ate about 2 cups of leftover butter chicken for breakfast.... It was better for dinner. :D

clackley 07-10-2013 06:04 AM

Hi there Amber! Good to 'see' you. It is cloudy, humid and rainy here.

bpc and 1 coffee/hwc
egg salad a top an oopsie
egg foo young

Aleina 07-10-2013 06:57 AM

B: 4 eggs, 5 slices salami,one oz cheese BPC
L: trying for a skip. If not salami and olives
D: chicken filet and roasted ullucos

Midlyfechrysalis 07-10-2013 07:40 AM

Yay. Missed these threads.

B: deviled eggs (3 small), pile of bacon

l: wedge salad (iceberg, real bacon bits, blue cheese), raw veggies and more blue cheese, hunk of turkey breast

d: steak, brocolli/cauliflower casserole

Aomiel 07-10-2013 07:54 AM

It's 95 deg with 90% humidity and no AC...which always makes me nauseous and the last thing I want to do is eat. So today I'm just doing my low carb/low cal protein shakes...probably 5 spaced throughout the day.

RDBhan 07-10-2013 08:30 AM

Hi,
My "control" day in the BPC experiment. So far I'm a bit hungrier than yesterday and maybe less energetic. But it's too early to draw conclusions.

B: Sliced steak, 3 pcs bacon, 2 eggs, coffee (not BPC)
L: Grilled chicken, salad
S: 1 oz each almonds and peanuts, coffee
D: l/o steak, asparagus
Workout: Greek Yogurt

Water: 2.7 L so far, 5 goal

Garlic 07-10-2013 08:31 AM

Not hungry for lunch, so probably nothing....

Dinner is TBD, but I am thinking Hot Italian Sausages from the grill, with mustard or LC Ketchup, and maybe some palak paneer.

I'm weird. I can eat anything at any time, and in any combination. As proven by my breakfast at 7 AM of leftover Indian food. I think most people would be :sick:..... :p

thatphdguy 07-10-2013 08:46 AM

B- 2 Eggs and 3 bacon
L Salad with avocado and Chicken thighs (6 oz)
D 2 Salmon burgers and Broccoli

Dottie 07-10-2013 09:08 AM

B: black coffee
D: pork chop; cucumbers in Italian dressing; roasted cabbage
S: tuna salad (tuna, greek yogurt, celery, onions, dill mustard relish) over lettuce
Snack: iced coffee; small peach w/almond butter or small apple w/laughing cow cheese

trinchick 07-10-2013 09:29 AM

B - two eggs, iced coffee with cream (or H&H, whatever they used at the coffee shop)
L - leftover steak, watermelon, blueberries, strawberries
D - pork chop, arugula salad, summer squash

Stacy O 07-10-2013 11:11 AM

B: 2 oz smoked salmon w/capers, red onion & 1/2oz cream cheese; black coffee
L: pepperoni pizza (stuffed portobellos)
D: chicken drumsticks, roasted asparagus

JustDoYou 07-10-2013 01:24 PM

Horrible heartburn (think from the coffee shop coffee I had) kept me up all night so I've been cautious about what I've attempted to eat today. Skipped my nice cup of Sumatra all together for fear of aggravating it again.

3 eggs scrambled in butter with a small wedge of avocado and a tiny bit of mild salsa
1 grilled turkey burger with a TBS of Dukes mayo and 6 jumbo black olives.

No clue what or if I'll feel up to eating dinner, but if I do it will probably be just a small piece of the leftover grilled talapia that I had last night.

Jannybunny 07-10-2013 01:37 PM

It's a beautiful day in Sequim

B: 2 slices of thick cut bacon

L: Romaine lettuce topped with blackened chicken, shredded cheddar, and gorgonzola dressing; ice tea

D: We are going to a "burger bash" at the yacht club. I looked at the menu, and it looks like the only thing on plan will be a bunless burger (hopefully a cheeseburger) unless they have more items than what is listed on the website

S (not planning on having): Hopefully I will be full after the event, but if not I have pork rinds and salsa on hand

Water throughout the day

Gibbs 07-10-2013 05:44 PM

Not much, I worked last night and had a short sleep, not really hungry. Munched on dill pickle sunflower seeds, that's about it. Oh, some turkey too.

cfine 07-10-2013 06:40 PM

B-eggs and turkey bacon

L-chicken, Mexican salad

D-steak, zucchini and mushrooms

S-BPC