Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   Main Lowcarb Lobby (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/main-lowcarb-lobby/)
-   -   It's SUNDAY! What are you eating? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/main-lowcarb-lobby/805773-its-sunday-what-you-eating.html)

clackley 06-09-2013 06:54 AM

It's SUNDAY! What are you eating?

Hello!! :hiya:

coffee with hwc and 1 bpc
grilled lamb chops with l/c mint sauce and asparagus with hollandaise sauce
nori

Aleina 06-09-2013 06:58 AM

I can already see it is a hungry day so

B: 2 eggs,2 slices ham, 1tbsp chili sauce
L: maybe green bean bolognese
D: pork chops with roasted cauliflower

lanita 06-09-2013 08:48 AM

2 C of Bulletproof Coffee!!! My first time and I am hooked. I meant to have just one cup, but in my morning stupor I forgot I need a tall container if I'm going to use my immersion blender. It spewed everywhere. Luckily, my dogs were happy to help me clean up the mess. Then I drank what was left in my cup. I loved it so much I made myself another . Anyway, I really had about 1.5 cups, although I tracked it as 2. Man, that was a lot of calories!
For lunch I will have full fat Fage (4 oz) with a couple of sliced strawberries and topped with Redi Whip.
For dinner tonight I will have mussels, and salmon and maybe a crab cake, with fresh asparagus roasted in olive oil.

emel 06-09-2013 09:02 AM

Brunch- 4 oz sausage patties, 2 eggs, a coconut flour muffin with butter
Supper- 2 chicken thighs, a salad w/marie's ranch
Snack- another muffin with butter (they're small) and a coconut jello

Jackie123 06-09-2013 09:32 AM

B: 2cups bulletproof coffee

L: ? I may not be hungry...

D: spare ribs with mustard sauce
Wilted lettuce

Desert: Brie and a pickle with salami, smoked salmon, and herb roasted turkey, all sugar and nitrate free:clap:

Jannybunny 06-09-2013 11:24 AM

B: small glass of V8 and a sausage patty

L: Not sure if I'll get any. We are having a garage sale at my mil's in Southern Oregon and I don't know if we'll have time (plus she doesn't have a lot of food that I can eat. It's all loaded with sugar :dunno: )

D: Planning to go out. A Caesar salad with grilled chicken sounds good

Drinking lots of water and sun tea to beat this heat

cfine 06-09-2013 11:31 AM

B-eggs and hot dogs

L-taco salad

D-salmon steak

I have been in the kitchen making new recipes today so I have sampled several things. So far I have loved every new thing I've made.

MsWoods 06-09-2013 11:39 AM

B-coffee, 1 tbsp half & half
L-egg salad (2 hb eggs, 2 tbsp light mayo, 8 green olives, drop liquid sucralose)
S-SF Jello
S-Maybe a package of Seafarms Edamame. I just discovered them and I looooove them. A snack pack lasts so long. My dog loves them too lol.
D-Idk depends on if bf wants to grill. I have some chicken tenders, I have some shrimp, maybe either some shrimp salad or tuna (it was fresh and we grilled it) with lime juice, red onion, avocado, cilantro, and jalapeno.

Coffee, lime water all day.

Stacy O 06-09-2013 12:36 PM

B: 2 fried eggs over medium on top of sauteed chopped green pepper, onion, zucchini & 1 slice canadian bacon seasoned w/hot smoked paprika; coffee w/1oz hwc and then another cup of black coffee

L: romaine drizzled with olive oil & parm & topped with leftover chicken breast

D: will be a Morey's Seasoned Salmon filet, roasted eggplant with garlic & parm & evoo

-water throughout the day,
-will probably have a cup of tea w/hwc this evening - and maybe a packet of splenda

Trigger828 06-09-2013 12:55 PM

tuna with mayo and 10 saltine crackers

2 oz sausage patty

3 pretzel rods

dinner tonight is shrimp and broccoli with bit of alfredo sauce and parm cheese

snack tonight will probably be sugar free chocolate pudding

Suncharm 06-09-2013 01:13 PM

Brunch was crustless quiche
Dinner will be taco salad

Gibbs 06-09-2013 02:03 PM

Slept waaaay late!! Loved it :)

Sausage and bacon, no time to wait for coffee :(

Golden Corral, steak x 3, lots of wings and some broccoli and a small salad. I doubt if I'll be hungry the rest of the day.

SweetSugaree 06-09-2013 02:12 PM

B- Cheese Omelet
L- Baked Chicken Breast and Green Beans
D- Low Carb Pizza made with Cauliflower
S- 100 Calorie Pack Of Almonds and Celery Sticks :)