Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   Main Lowcarb Lobby (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/main-lowcarb-lobby/)
-   -   Thank you marieze for the tip on So Delish Coconut milk products! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/main-lowcarb-lobby/805308-thank-you-marieze-tip-so-delish-coconut-milk-products.html)

greybb1 06-02-2013 10:49 AM

Thank you marieze for the tip on So Delish Coconut milk products!
 
Finally remembered to look for them at Kroger today (they're in the health food section) and I bought the unsweetened coconut milk and the sugar free vanilla bean, chocolate and chocolate chip mint coconut milk ice cream. It certainly is pricy, but that just helps with portion control. :hyst:

I tasted the vanilla and it's wonderful. Can't wait to try the others.

THANKS!

cfine 06-02-2013 11:17 AM

I used the mint chocolate, some unsweetened coconut/almond milk, a little HWC, and some liquid stevia and made a milkshake out of it. Oh my! Seriously good.

Blue Skies 06-02-2013 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cfine (Post 16451532)
I used the mint chocolate, some unsweetened coconut/almond milk, a little HWC, and some liquid stevia and made a milkshake out of it. Oh my! Seriously good.

Well, thank you for this idea, cfine. Wouldn't have thought of it, but I'll be trying that. I love the vanilla bean w/blackberries or raspberries and a sprinkling of these fantastic "coconut crisps" I buy at Trader's Joe.

marieze 06-02-2013 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greybb1 (Post 16451499)
Finally remembered to look for them at Kroger today (they're in the health food section) and I bought the unsweetened coconut milk and the sugar free vanilla bean, chocolate and chocolate chip mint coconut milk ice cream. It certainly is pricy, but that just helps with portion control. :hyst:

I tasted the vanilla and it's wonderful. Can't wait to try the others.

THANKS!

It's my pleasure!!!! If you google the name of the company and like them on favebook, you can print up to 4 coupons worth $.55 each! If your store doubles, you're in good shape! Sp,urged on the mint chip last night and sure enough, it did not knock me out of ketosis!!!!:jumpjoy:

greybb1 06-02-2013 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marieze (Post 16451633)
It's my pleasure!!!! If you google the name of the company and like them on favebook, you can print up to 4 coupons worth $.55 each! If your store doubles, you're in good shape! Sp,urged on the mint chip last night and sure enough, it did not knock me out of ketosis!!!!:jumpjoy:

That's awesome to know!

pocahontas 06-04-2013 11:00 AM

I also picked up the Choc Mint chip and it is heavenly! I will be making a milk shake with coconut almond milk next. :yummy:

greybb1 06-04-2013 12:23 PM

I've been putting some of the ice cream in a glass then pouring the SF coconut milk over it and stirring until it's like a milk shake. Fabulous!

annabird 06-04-2013 02:51 PM

It's amazing! I also like the sugar free mini fudge bars. Delish and no problems in stalling weightloss.

elrangel 06-04-2013 03:29 PM

Had butter pecan SF So Delicious today and it is super yummy!

marieze 06-04-2013 08:46 PM

Mmmmmm...butter pecan......the one flavor I haven't tried yet...can't wait!

heahyou00 06-05-2013 09:25 AM

I bought the mint choc chip last night and it was sale for 4.99, I couldnt get the darn coupon to print or I could have gotten it cheaper, but it says 1 container is 4 servings, so really if you think about it, the price isnt that bad if you make it last for 4 servings. I only ate about 1/4 of it cause I wasnt really hungry anyway, just wanted to try it and I was still down 1/2 pd this morning, cant wait to try the other flavors :)


Kelly

pocahontas 06-05-2013 01:26 PM

I wish my safeway carried more flavors. They only have the vanilla and mint chip. I checked out the website and I want the butter pecan and there is some sort of mocha almond something or other. Im hoping I can find them somewhere else.

marieze 06-05-2013 02:12 PM

I love, love, love the mint chip!!!!

pocahontas 06-06-2013 01:02 PM

Does anyone else find this makes you very full? I can usually put away an obscene amount of ice cream :o but the So Delicious makes me full rather quickly. I dont think I have ever been full from ice cream or anything of the sort.

heahyou00 06-06-2013 01:13 PM

Yes I did notice that as well!! I have eaten twice now out the small container I bought and still have a bunch left in there, in my former days I could have easily polished one of those off in 1 sitting!!

pocahontas 06-06-2013 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heahyou00 (Post 16458645)
Yes I did notice that as well!! I have eaten twice now out the small container I bought and still have a bunch left in there, in my former days I could have easily polished one of those off in 1 sitting!!

Ok so I am not nuts! :laugh: I like it. :up:

marieze 06-06-2013 01:43 PM

Me too, me too!
 
It's probably because there's so much fiber in it...look at the grams!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:31 PM.