Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   Main Lowcarb Lobby (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/main-lowcarb-lobby/)
-   -   As The Landscape Changes, The Scenery Is Moving :) (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/main-lowcarb-lobby/804654-landscape-changes-scenery-moving.html)

lilbeetle 05-22-2013 07:02 PM

As The Landscape Changes, The Scenery Is Moving :)

Over the last couple of days I've noticed some body changes other than new sags, flabby skin and dips where there used to be mounds :)

A mole that WAS on my knee is now almost on my thigh. A blemish mark on my thigh is almost sitting in the crease between thigh and belly. A Tattoo that was put on my abdomin just in front of my hip is now almost all the way over my hip - head back. I think for that one I have more belly fat than butt fat, so my butt is pulling it back :hyst:

Just another thing in the weird wacky world of weight loss, no one ever told me to expect :laugh:

Demonica 05-22-2013 10:40 PM

:confused: What?

lilbeetle 05-22-2013 10:45 PM

My skin is moving to different parts of my body as I lose weight and taking 'features' like moles, freckles and tattoos with it.

Im guessing from the lack of comment Im the only one. Funny :)

Ntombi 05-22-2013 10:59 PM

Now that's a new one on me. I have never heard that before. I'll have to keep an eye out for movement of my own skin's landmarks!

lilbeetle 05-23-2013 12:19 AM

When I was a young teenager, I came off my bike and got a nice new scar on my foot for the trouble. As Ive gotten older 9and grown) it has relocated to a different part of my foot. I assumed the moving landmarks was a normal part of weightloss. Maybe I just have freaky skin :lol:

Biochic 05-23-2013 02:56 AM

:hyst: that is pretty funny. I can't say I've noticed that on myself but I don't have too many landmarks to use as guides...or I've never really thought about using them.

bettycooker 05-23-2013 04:22 AM

Funny you mentioned the mole. Last week I saw a mole on my stomach that I forgot about long ago. That brought a smile to my face. Nice to see my stomach shrink.

tandt 05-23-2013 01:53 PM

My hair dresser just told me this week that I my scalp was getting smaller. Can that really happen? Or was she trying to tell me that I had a fat head before :confused:

Gibbs 05-24-2013 06:10 AM

I so understand!! The tats are staying in place, for now, but freckles are on the move!

batlou 05-24-2013 06:21 AM

My kids tell me one of my tattoo's looks different and better than it used to. The downside is that I was planning to build on that tattoo but now I have less real-estate on my upper arm than I used to. I also have another tattoo of binary code on my right arm. 3 rows of 48 1's and 0's on each row (Binary spelling of my Wife and Kids names). It was tattoo'd in nice, straight lines and now it has a few dips and numbers that look out of place. Not terrible but to a "Type A" like me it makes me crazy.

lanita 05-24-2013 06:45 AM

All this happened with a 20 lb weight loss? I was reading your post and nodding my head, thinking, "Yeah, I guess I could see that happening", but then I read your stats and I am blown away!!! I would have loved some before/afters of that! Maybe there's hope for my nipples, lol!

SweetMe678 05-24-2013 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lanita (Post 16438383)
All this happened with a 20 lb weight loss? I was reading your post and nodding my head, thinking, "Yeah, I guess I could see that happening", but then I read your stats and I am blown away!!! I would have loved some before/afters of that! Maybe there's hope for my nipples, lol!

I spit coffee though my nose! I'm concerned that the nips will relocate further south! :D

I have a tattoo that once was on my hip and is now part of my butt/thigh. I'm hoping it returns to it's rightful place. . .

keh216 05-24-2013 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lanita (Post 16438383)

Yeah, I have a feeling the nips have no where to go but down. Good thing there are doctors out there to fix them :)

lilbeetle 05-24-2013 06:05 PM

Nope, no hope for the boobs. I've gone down three cup sizes and resemble a rock in a sock.

I think the reason I've changed so much is my weight has fluctuated quite wildly in the last six years. It has ranged from 170 to under 95. I do have a couple of pics on my profile. I keep thinking I should add the other fat one I found and add a couple of 'see me now'

Phranquie 05-25-2013 04:42 PM

As far as boobs go I have gone from a 46G down to 36 Longs!