Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   Main Lowcarb Lobby (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/main-lowcarb-lobby/)
-   -   hey y'all.... again :) (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/main-lowcarb-lobby/804584-hey-yall-again.html)

susan41 05-21-2013 04:57 PM

hey y'all.... again :)

Title says it all...

I am back with 2 days of induction behind me.
shopping and cabinet/pantry clean out complete.
dusted off my LC books including DANDR.

weighed yday at 217.8

Lots of changes in my life since I was last here and doing LC as a lifestyle.
So, with different circumstances and a different perspective I am hoping I can lose the weight and regain my health.

Ill be reading and posting....

thanks for this site. wish I had never left

SweetSugaree 05-21-2013 05:14 PM

HI Susan,
I too am a returner. I lost weight on Atkins about 5 years ago and had kept it off for three years. My grandmother passed away and it was hard on me and life went into a downward spiral.
I am now back, this is my second week on Atkins. This site helps me out as well. Good luck on your journey to a low carb lifestyle, great to see another person like me out there ready to get back in the saddle. :)

cfine 05-21-2013 05:28 PM

Glad to have you both back.

canadiangirl 05-21-2013 05:41 PM

Welcome back!!

Ntombi 05-21-2013 09:34 PM

Welcome back.

I never left the site, but I left the plan for several years, because I was overwhelmed with life and health issues. I've been back on plan since January, and I'm sticking this time.

I'm looking forward to hearing about your progress. :)

baileygirl3 05-22-2013 03:13 AM

Welcome back!!!

clackley 05-22-2013 05:31 AM

:hiya:I remember you Susan! Great to have you back and look forward to seeing you around again!

nera 05-22-2013 06:23 AM

I was a little nervous about announcing two weeks ago that I had lost a lot previously but had let slow creep get me back up the scale too much. It is good to see I am not the only one out there.

I know that this WOE works. It always works and my skin clears up and my sinuses clear up and I just feel phenominal.

So why do I still had the occasional slip up? I honestly dont know. It seldom ever tastes as good as I remember byt once I start Katie bar the door it is hard to stop. So give yourself the same hug you would a friend telling you this and move on to loving yourself enough to get back on the road to great health and looking good!

SlowMovingWoman 05-22-2013 03:46 PM

You can do it!!!! Go for it!!!!!

cheri 05-22-2013 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by susan41 (Post 16434612)
Title says it all...

I am back with 2 days of induction behind me.
shopping and cabinet/pantry clean out complete.
dusted off my LC books including DANDR.

weighed yday at 217.8

Lots of changes in my life since I was last here and doing LC as a lifestyle.
So, with different circumstances and a different perspective I am hoping I can lose the weight and regain my health.

Ill be reading and posting....

thanks for this site. wish I had never left

Welcome back Susan!!! Glad you decided to come back.. You have a great start.. Keep up the great work!!

cheri :)