LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2013, 12:13 PM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: raytamtay3
Stats: SW: 157.2 - 151.8 - CW: 150 GW: 140/145 Ht. 5'6"
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: April 1, 2013
Stress Eating

Without going into detail, I'm having alot of problems with my 13 y/o daughter and am beyond stressed out.

To add insult to injury, I'm a stress eater. So it takes a great deal of willpower on my part to stick to any sort of plan. I just get so worried that I will fall off the wagon because of all of this crap. But am so thankful I found this board to help me through. So I just wanted to say thank you.

**I had to run to the vending machine because I was still hungry from lunch. Got a nut trail mix and picked out the banana chips, raisins and dates. Boy there sure wasn't much else left. Now THAT is willpower**

Last edited by raytamtay3; 05-14-2013 at 12:19 PM..
raytamtay3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2013, 12:24 PM   #2
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mistizoom
Stats: 300/205/190 initial goal
WOE: low carb
Start Date: November 2012
Good job on the trail mix. I am sitting here at work stress eating some almonds right now. Big work event this weekend, then my stress should be over for a while. I was counting the almonds but now I've lost track. Should stop eating now....

ETA: I keep some LC items in my desk drawer as we don't even have a vending machine in my building. I have almonds, small packets of peanuts, beef jerky (1 carb/50 cal each), sunflower kernels, small packet of mixed nuts, Atkins shakes and even some Atkins bars for true emergenices. At least when I stress eat, it's LC.

Last edited by Mistizoom; 05-14-2013 at 12:26 PM..
Mistizoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 12:37 PM   #3
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: raytamtay3
Stats: SW: 157.2 - 151.8 - CW: 150 GW: 140/145 Ht. 5'6"
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: April 1, 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistizoom View Post
Good job on the trail mix. I am sitting here at work stress eating some almonds right now. Big work event this weekend, then my stress should be over for a while. I was counting the almonds but now I've lost track. Should stop eating now....

ETA: I keep some LC items in my desk drawer as we don't even have a vending machine in my building. I have almonds, small packets of peanuts, beef jerky (1 carb/50 cal each), sunflower kernels, small packet of mixed nuts, Atkins shakes and even some Atkins bars for true emergenices. At least when I stress eat, it's LC.
Yeah next shopping trip I'm gonna do that. Although, having a stash like that may not be good either. It may entice me to dig in. lol. With a vending machine you have to have change which I rarely do.
raytamtay3 is offline   Reply With Quote