Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   Main Lowcarb Lobby (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/main-lowcarb-lobby/)
-   -   It's Thursday - what are you eating? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/main-lowcarb-lobby/803268-its-thursday-what-you-eating.html)

Dottie 05-02-2013 05:40 AM

It's Thursday - what are you eating?

B: coffee w/1/2&1/2; sliced turkey and scrambled eggs
D: bockwurst sausage and maybe kale if the market has some fresh
S: supposed to be chilly later so a soup with cauliflower 'rice', shrimp, rotel tomatoes and chicken broth; 1/2 a low-carb lavash baked into crackers
Snacks: hard boiled egg; greek yogurt, maybe with a tablespoon of polaner all fruit with fiber stirred in; iced latte

snowdancer79 05-02-2013 05:56 AM

B: Bulletproof coffee, couple half slices of bacon

S:1 hb egg

L:creamy, cheesy broccoli soup

D: something with leftover chicken. Maybe a roasted squash too.

Aleina 05-02-2013 06:32 AM

B : 3 small eggs ,5 slices spanish chorizo 3 cups coffee
L: ??? tell you later
D: later..

raytamtay3 05-02-2013 08:19 AM

B - Fried egg cooked in bacon fat, 1 slice of bacon,16 oz of coffee with powdered creamer and sweet and low and a tsp of straight ACV
S - ACV with water and a light mozzerella stick
L - 1 cup of fresh brocolli with 1 tsp of EVOO and ACV (I'm hooked what can I say) and maybe a hardboiled egg if I'm still hungry
D - It's my son's 6th Bday today and he requested turkey. So I'm stopping by the local grocery store where they sell these meal deals to get an already cooked turkey breast so.... Turkey breast and steamed brocolli (Got a huge bag of it from BJs Whole Sale club)
S - Unsweetened Vanilla Almond milk is my new treat (it does take the edge off). No more cool whip :) Although I do plan on getting a very very small Bday cake for my son. I shall not touch it!:aprayer:

BDay party is Saturday. Already researching low carby things for me to eat so I don't eat what I prepare for the guests!:aprayer:

Oh and s/f orange metamucil and probiotic capsule

Circuit training

raindroproses 05-02-2013 08:31 AM

Looks like the last day of sun before some days of cloudy weather... hoping to head out to the park again at some point, although I have LOTS of left over BBQ food so I'm all set there :)

B - bulletproof tea, leftover BBQ hot dog
L - leftover BBQ hamburger patty and BBQ sausage
D - leftover country style rib meat, shredded and served in a coconut curry sauce over shirataki
S - Fuze tropical punch, 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk with SF Torani, 1T EVCO, daily piece of dark chocolate

ACV tonics x3, diatomaceous earth x2, lots of water :)

...that's my plan if I can resist another one of those cookies and cream casein shakes I made last night :laugh:

Knittering 05-02-2013 08:47 AM

Good morning!
I have a cold :( so I'm not sure what I'll be eating, it depends on how much my throat hurts. For now the plan is...

B: Coffee w/cream and CO
L: Broccoli cheese soup
D: Grilled chicken and roasted cauliflower

llisarray 05-02-2013 08:50 AM

B..Coffee w/hwc, bacon
L..Tuna mixed with mayo and dill relish, dipped with pork skins
D..hopefully some type of soup...saw soooo many delicious sounding recipes on here !
S..85%...looking for 99% but can't find it around here

Suzee 05-02-2013 08:55 AM

B= cottage cheese and 1/4 cup frozen unsweetened blackberries
L= leftover chicken/green bean/kale/spinach mishmash
D= maybe tuna on shredded broccoli salad

*Just made the Cream Cheese muffins & ate 2. They're great! :jumpjoy:

Mad4Chillas 05-02-2013 09:41 AM

Egg Day #2 (-2lbs since yesterday :))

B:
-1 Egg White Protein Shake W-PB2
-2 Cups Coconut Mocha Coffee W-1.5 Tbsp. HWC
L:
-3 or 4 Mini Crustless Spinach Quiches
-1 Jalapeno String Cheese
-1 La Croix Peach Pear Water
D:
-3 Eggs Scrambled W-1 Tbsp. Smart Balance & 1 Tbsp. Cheddar
-2 Slices Bacon
-1 La Croix Peach Pear Water

+Vitamins & 60 oz. Water

~9g Net.

evas 05-02-2013 10:22 AM

B - 16 oz. coffee
L - 2 small pork chops leftover from last night's dinner, small green salad
D - I am going to see a show tonight right after work so no time for dinner! I will have to think of something portable to bring on my drive downtown...

Ntombi 05-02-2013 11:10 AM

I made a ham Tuesday, so I'm eating that for all my meals this week. I also made a spicy mayo to dip it into.

Bulletproof tea
Ham and spicy mayo dip
Ham and homemade coleslaw
Maybe a Diet Mountain Dew
Lots of water.

PeeVee 05-02-2013 11:35 AM

B pulled pork omelet
S fat bomb
L salad and a 0 carb beer brat and some german mustard
D crawfish tails in butter, cajun spice and maybe a little alfredo on top, not sure yet

Deosil 05-02-2013 12:46 PM

Hello! DD for me so not much happening in the food dept.

B:BPC
L:
D: Maybe some veggies or a 2 egg scramble

mom2jjl 05-02-2013 01:00 PM

B- Atkins Caramel Cluster Bar
L- Shrimp Remoulade Salad
D-Steak with sauteed mushrooms:up:
S-Pepperoni chips with ranch dip

Shimmer 05-02-2013 04:46 PM

B: coffee & cream
L: grilled chicken, mashed rutabega, asparagus
D: tuna salad made w/mayo, slivered almonds and pesto

Jannybunny 05-02-2013 05:22 PM

L: Egg, ham and cheese scramble

D: I am finally going to have the Atkins chili. I keep planning on it and then change my mind. Last night, dh and I went out and had carne asada and I did eat some refried beans with cheese. Anyway, I am stuck here at home and I will have it this time, darn it! :laugh:

canadiangirl 05-02-2013 08:04 PM

B- 2 fried eggs with a cheese slice, coffee with table cream and splenda, acv tonic
L- crustless spinach quiche, baby spinach salad with greek feta dressing, s/f vanilla pudding, acv tonic
D- half a roasted chicken and dipping sauce, acv tonic

raytamtay3 05-03-2013 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raytamtay3 (Post 16405093)
B - Fried egg cooked in bacon fat, 1 slice of bacon,16 oz of coffee with powdered creamer and sweet and low and a tsp of straight ACV
S - ACV with water and a light mozzerella stick
L - 1 cup of fresh brocolli with 1 tsp of EVOO and ACV (I'm hooked what can I say) and maybe a hardboiled egg if I'm still hungry
D - It's my son's 6th Bday today and he requested turkey. So I'm stopping by the local grocery store where they sell these meal deals to get an already cooked turkey breast so.... Turkey breast and steamed brocolli (Got a huge bag of it from BJs Whole Sale club)
S - Unsweetened Vanilla Almond milk is my new treat (it does take the edge off). No more cool whip :) Although I do plan on getting a very very small Bday cake for my son. I shall not touch it!:aprayer:

BDay party is Saturday. Already researching low carby things for me to eat so I don't eat what I prepare for the guests!:aprayer:

Oh and s/f orange metamucil and probiotic capsule

Circuit training

MODIFIED: Didn't have the brocolli. Had colesaw instead and to ward off the evil temptation of the brownie cheesecake I got my son for his Bday, I made myself 2 large semi sweet chocolate covered strawberries. :yummy: