Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2013, 10:37 AM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: lanita
Stats: 159/141/145- 42 y/o- 5'5"
WOE: Atkins 2002- OWL, less than 30g carbs
Start Date: March 12, 2013
How often do you have an "off-plan" or "slip-up" meal/day, etc?

I'm just wondering, because I'm new to LC... I have been reading this forum for a couple weeks and I have read several posts about people going off-plan or slipping up. It has made me curious:

1)How long have you been practicing this WOE?
2)How many times have you slipped up?
3)Do you go straight back to plan or do you get derailed for a period of time?
4)What triggers this off-plan eating, for you?

Anything else you'd be willing to share with me on this topic would also be greatly appreciated.

I hope you don't mind my asking these questions... I am hoping that your experience and knowledge can help me be prepared for when this happens to me.

Lanita
lanita is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2013, 10:47 AM   #2
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: nolcjunk
Stats: Whole foods lc, 110, 5'6
WOE: Atkins - it's a diet
About five years.

I stayed on plan during weight loss, but now that I am at goal I have off-plan meals (stuff like good pizza or homemade cake, I go for higher quality foods, so I don't go off plan for a supermarket cake or crappy bread or domino's pizza). Probably once or twice a month I do this.

I go straight back on track- sometimes I will eat off plan all day (like on christmas or something), but I won't eat a ton, just a little bit of everything and I don't eat stuff just to eat it because I am off plan, but because I want to and it tastes good. Usually though I just do one off plan meal, usually dinner, and then go right back on plan in the morning.

I have been doing this for a while so I won't let myself go off plan because of an impulse or spur of the moment craving, I prefer to plan these meals in advance and decide to go off plan. To me stuffing something my mouth because of a craving is a failure, deciding to have that same food rationally is not.

I think you have to know yourself. I have worked way too hard to get to goal and stay here to give it all up for food. I hated being fat, everything was harder- dressing, walking up stairs, running, being social, basically it affected every aspect of my life. I can do these off plan meals because I know I am going right back on plan. I think it helps if you don't go off plan for a while, get used to your diet, and get rid of cravings. Plus, going off plan is terrible for losing weight- you have the weight you gained and in the time it takes to lose that weight you could have lost more weight.
nolcjunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 10:52 AM   #3
Chatty Cathy

Gallery: clackley
Stats: 228.5/168/125
WOE: N.K.=vlc/hf/moderate protein & organic/pastured
Start Date: Restart Oct 18 2009
Welcome Lanita! I did an Atkins program from 2000 to 2003 ... Lost all my weight and stayed strict with only an occassional slip up with too many nuts or something of that nature. Intentionally stepped off plan and struggled to get back on until I finally made it in Oct. 2009.

I have been on plan ever since and that is my woe. It is the way I feel good and makes the best sense for my particular situation. The' stepping off plan' was a brutal lesson that I don't care to repeat.
clackley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 11:17 AM   #4
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: MargD
Stats: 134/121/119 (Orig. 180)
WOE: Pescatarian/LC/4:3
Start Date: May, 2011
1. This has been my WOE for almost two years.
2. I have eaten off plan ~4 times in the two years.
3. I have always been back on plan for the next meal.
4. I allow myself cake or pie on my birthday. The other times I have deviated were social occasions where I made the decision in advance to eat slightly off-plan.
MargD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 11:36 AM   #5
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: princessmommy
Stats: 207/176/140-145
WOE: Low Carb!
Start Date: May 21 Yet Again!
My 1 yr atkinsversary is May 21st.
Been off plan 4-5 times, differant days. Once on vacation, then my daughters birthday, the after my hysterectomy in Dec and the awhile back eatting out after my sons soccer game. Planned on staying on track but those pesky hushpuppies kept calling me Lol!
I get back on track Very next meal!
I have found this time around ( did LC Years ago) if I have an off plan day I find it easier to get back on
princessmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 12:04 PM   #6
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: raindroproses
Stats: 5'6" - 203/151/150 - Size 14/6/4
WOE: NK (less than 20 total carbs daily)
Start Date: January 25th 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanita View Post
I'm just wondering, because I'm new to LC... I have been reading this forum for a couple weeks and I have read several posts about people going off-plan or slipping up. It has made me curious:

Anything else you'd be willing to share with me on this topic would also be greatly appreciated.

I hope you don't mind my asking these questions... I am hoping that your experience and knowledge can help me be prepared for when this happens to me.

Lanita
1.) Almost 3 months now I think?

2.) Not once yet, although there were times I wanted to

3.) On the past with different diets, I would be completely derailed for quite a long time... there was no "just have one" logic for me. I'd like to think that if/when I DO have an off-plan meal while practicing LC I won't have that kind of reaction, but I really don't know! It's important for me to stick to plan 100% so I'm trying not to cheat

4.) I can at least say what triggers the WANT to eat off plan is pretty much smelling the foods I used to go crazy on, and watching other people eat them when I'm hungry. I find that if I'm not hungry, it doesn't bother me so much to be around foods that are a no-no for me. But if I go some place hungry like a Mexican restaurant, and they bring out chips for everyone else... it's REALLY hard to remind myself that I can't have those, simply because I'm hungry and they're THERE. If that makes sense?
raindroproses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 12:34 PM   #7
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: suzanneyea
Stats: 156/124/120
WOE: Vlc
I started in 2003. No slips until I got pregnant in 2012. I gave into the cravings and ate all the bad stuff for four or five days. Then, I acted like a crazy lady from all the sugar and got back on plan.
That was my only slip
suzanneyea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 12:35 PM   #8
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Rhubarb
Stats: 195/126/140
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: July 2012
Nine months on plan. I have from time to time allowed myself a few extra carbs on vacation or when I'm at someone else's house for dinner. I have not done a full-blown let-it-all-go binge (so far --- I never say never) and have gone back to my normal routine immediately.

I will admit that it hasn't always been easy. If I eat something like a little pasta or rice my cravings are pretty bad for the next 24 hours. On the other hand, I can have a beer or two without the next day being too tough. It's an interesting experiment.

I have had no sugar at all during this time, so I don't know what it would do to me.

Rhubarb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 12:41 PM   #9
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Kimberli33
Stats: 200 /166/149? 5ft 6 1/2 in. Age 42
WOE: LC-My Way start 1/27 then JUDDD on 3/12 2 171.5lbs
Start Date: Jan 27,2013 at 199 for the LAST time!
Often-I reinducted on Jan 25th and have lost 34lbs eating good the majority of the time(I did JUDDD for several weeks too).I choose to eat off plan 2-3x a month and it dont derail me.Everyone is different,eating the occassional off plan meal keeps me from getting discouraged with my woe...it might be someone elses derailment.
Kimberli33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 12:48 PM   #10
Senior LCF Member

[quote=raindroproses;16376905]1.) Almost 3 months now I think?
Have you lost almost 50 lbs in 3 months? I looked at your stats and I'm in awe!
Old 04-16-2013, 12:49 PM   #11
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: AlwaysHungry
Stats: 173/150/140
WOE: moderate carbs
Start Date: Feb 2012
This probably addresses more of question #4...

I like to categorize my cheat meals into 3 categories:

1) "Planned" cheat meals are any time you have a good reason to eat off plan ie birthday, traveling, celebration. These cheats meals are probably the easiest to control and regulate because you've already mentally prepared for it. And you know you're going to get back on the LC train pronto.
2) "Incidental" cheat meals are had when you weren't planning for it but you just had to try that homemade chocolate chip cookie your coworker had baked. Usually these meals are followed by guilt and shame (and a confession post). Rebounding back to LC usually isn't a problem.
3) "Emotional" cheat meals are probably the most dangerous for me. These cheat meals aren't motivated by hunger or a lapse in judgement, but more as a way to cope with outside issues. Instead of guilt, you just start digging a deeper hole convinced that the next donut will solve all of life's problems. This is harder to climb out of because you have address the issues at hand. Eating junk food is just a byproduct.

I guess to answer your questions, I started LC last year and I've fallen off many times but I've also gotten back up many times. I think its just all part of the process of understanding ourselves and what makes us tick. Eventually we'll be all the wiser (I hope).
AlwaysHungry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 12:52 PM   #12
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzanneyea View Post
I started in 2003. No slips until I got pregnant in 2012. I gave into the cravings and ate all the bad stuff for four or five days. Then, I acted like a crazy lady from all the sugar and got back on plan.
That was my only slip

Was your OB ok with you eating LC while pregnant? I'm getting the sense from this forum that Drs don't really understand/approve of a LC WOE....
Old 04-16-2013, 01:31 PM   #13

I never discussed my diet with my OB, with either of my pregnancies. I can only assume a diet of meat and vegetables is far better than what the majority of pregnant women eat!
Old 04-16-2013, 01:57 PM   #14
Senior LCF member

Gallery: Leo41
Stats: 340 then/145 now
WOE: Low carb/calorie cycling
I first ate low carb in 1972 when Dr. Atkins first published--and I discovered that my constant hunger was due to my extreme carb sensitivity--my 'limit' about 25g of carbs.

I wasn't consistent over the years and remained morbidly obese until I adopted low-carb eating permanently in 2007. Since that time, I have gradually eliminated all grains, dairy (except for butter), and all sweeteners. I eat mainly whole foods--meat, fish, eggs, vegetables.

I will choose to eat off plan once every 2-3 months or so, raising my carb level to go out of ketosis temporarily. I've read that it's healthy to do this, and since I restrict carbs primarily for reasons of health, I add them at times for the same reason.
Leo41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 02:34 PM   #15
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
I never discussed my diet with my OB, with either of my pregnancies. I can only assume a diet of meat and vegetables is far better than what the majority of pregnant women eat!
Yes, that's a great point! When I kind of tell someone I don't eat carbs, they look at me like I have a crack pipe hanging out of my mouth or something. Then I say, "that's not entirely true. I do eat some carbs- but only the ones found naturally in vegetables".
I hope you don't mind my being nosey but I have never known anyone who has eaten LC during pregnancy. Did you gain weight easily enough eating LC?
I have three kids. I gained 60 lbs each time. I wish I had known about LC. My abs are trashed from all the weight gain!
Old 04-16-2013, 02:37 PM   #16
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo41 View Post
I first ate low carb in 1972 when Dr. Atkins first published--and I discovered that my constant hunger was due to my extreme carb sensitivity--my 'limit' about 25g of carbs.

I wasn't consistent over the years and remained morbidly obese until I adopted low-carb eating permanently in 2007. Since that time, I have gradually eliminated all grains, dairy (except for butter), and all sweeteners. I eat mainly whole foods--meat, fish, eggs, vegetables.

I will choose to eat off plan once every 2-3 months or so, raising my carb level to go out of ketosis temporarily. I've read that it's healthy to do this, and since I restrict carbs primarily for reasons of health, I add them at times for the same reason.

Wow! You have lost pretty much 200 lbs?!? That's amazing! Thank you for sharing.
Old 04-16-2013, 02:41 PM   #17
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysHungry View Post
This probably addresses more of question #4...

I like to categorize my cheat meals into 3 categories:

1) "Planned" cheat meals are any time you have a good reason to eat off plan ie birthday, traveling, celebration. These cheats meals are probably the easiest to control and regulate because you've already mentally prepared for it. And you know you're going to get back on the LC train pronto.
2) "Incidental" cheat meals are had when you weren't planning for it but you just had to try that homemade chocolate chip cookie your coworker had baked. Usually these meals are followed by guilt and shame (and a confession post). Rebounding back to LC usually isn't a problem.
3) "Emotional" cheat meals are probably the most dangerous for me. These cheat meals aren't motivated by hunger or a lapse in judgement, but more as a way to cope with outside issues. Instead of guilt, you just start digging a deeper hole convinced that the next donut will solve all of life's problems. This is harder to climb out of because you have address the issues at hand. Eating junk food is just a byproduct.

I guess to answer your questions, I started LC last year and I've fallen off many times but I've also gotten back up many times. I think its just all part of the process of understanding ourselves and what makes us tick. Eventually we'll be all the wiser (I hope).

Thank you so much for this. There is so much for me to learn from, in your response.
Old 04-16-2013, 02:45 PM   #18
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberli33 View Post
Often-I reinducted on Jan 25th and have lost 34lbs eating good the majority of the time(I did JUDDD for several weeks too).I choose to eat off plan 2-3x a month and it dont derail me.Everyone is different,eating the occassional off plan meal keeps me from getting discouraged with my woe...it might be someone elses derailment.
Thank you for sharing this with me. Do you have a daily carb limit you allow yourself?
Old 04-16-2013, 02:48 PM   #19
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhubarb View Post
Nine months on plan. I have from time to time allowed myself a few extra carbs on vacation or when I'm at someone else's house for dinner. I have not done a full-blown let-it-all-go binge (so far --- I never say never) and have gone back to my normal routine immediately.

I will admit that it hasn't always been easy. If I eat something like a little pasta or rice my cravings are pretty bad for the next 24 hours. On the other hand, I can have a beer or two without the next day being too tough. It's an interesting experiment.

I have had no sugar at all during this time, so I don't know what it would do to me.

You had a great weight loss in 9 months. What's your carb limit now, for maintenance? (If you don't mind my asking. I'm so fascinated by all of you)
Old 04-16-2013, 03:01 PM   #20

Quote:
Yes, that's a great point! When I kind of tell someone I don't eat carbs, they look at me like I have a crack pipe hanging out of my mouth or something. Then I say, "that's not entirely true. I do eat some carbs- but only the ones found naturally in vegetables".
I hope you don't mind my being nosey but I have never known anyone who has eaten LC during pregnancy. Did you gain weight easily enough eating LC?
I have three kids. I gained 60 lbs each time. I wish I had known about LC. My abs are trashed from all the weight gain!
I know lots of people who stayed lc during pregnancy, a few even managed zero carb! I had a severe adversion to meat, so low carb was hard enough. I am very thin, 5 5 105, so I gained a good amount of weight. I was 157 when I gave birth at 36 weeks. I ate a lot of LC junk, a lot of bacon and salami and that probably did not help. Oddly, I loved artichokes and ate them every morning. All my meat had to be well done and no extra grease or I started to gag. I also ate cottage cheese, some mornings that was all I could face.
It was REALLY hard. I had horrible cravings. I would have killed for a soda. But, so worth it. I had a super easy recovery from my C section and the weight just fell off after he was born.
However, I had MS the entire pregnancy, so it did nothing to help me there.
Old 04-16-2013, 03:02 PM   #21
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Ntombi
Stats: Restart: 360/284.4/190
WOE: Atkins for weight loss, NK for maintenance.
Start Date: Restarted: 1-3-13 Original: 8-23-02
Since January 3rd this time. No off-plan meals, no cheats.

In other times I've done Atkins long-term (my first time started in mid-2002), I occasionally ate off-plan for one meal and gotten right back on plan. Occasionally meaning once every four to six weeks, or even longer. It's almost always planned, not because something triggered it or because something caught my eye.

If I plan to do it, I don't feel guilty about it. I'm in this for the long haul, and one meal here or there is no big deal. On the other hand, making a habit of it isn't in my best interest.

Like I said, I haven't eaten off-plan this go-round, but I will at some point. When I do, it'll be for one meal, or one food in a meal, and then I'll get back on plan. I don't believe in using an off-plan meal as an excuse for a free-for-all.
bought scale 9-7-02: 318/259.6/180?

Diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis (and other conditions) Summer 2005 after years of misdiagnoses--> food plan went out the window!
Restarted--again--January 3, 2013.
Ntombi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 03:08 PM   #22
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Ntombi
Stats: Restart: 360/284.4/190
WOE: Atkins for weight loss, NK for maintenance.
Start Date: Restarted: 1-3-13 Original: 8-23-02
I know several people who stayed LC during pregnancy as well. Some were in ketosis, some were not. All were healthy.

One friend delivered a few weeks ago, she had gestational diabetes, which she kept under control purely through diet, no meds, eating LC, probably about 70g of carbs daily, testing blood sugar frequently, and her doctors where very happy with her numbers the whole time. She gave birth to a healthy baby, not too big (which is a danger with GD), not too small. She's still eating LC while breastfeeding.
Ntombi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 03:16 PM   #23
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: bacon bit
Stats: 201/137.2/135 5'2"/33 yrs
WOE: Moving up the Induction ladder
Start Date: May 2011
1) I originally started in 2006 to get pregnant. It worked. I maintained and got pregnant again. I maintained until I was put on Paxil for PPD after my 4th child was born. I gained 25 pounds in under a month. I started LCing again pretty hardcore about the time I joined here. I have PCOS and when it shifts I have to fight so hard against the cravings.

2) I guess I can remember 3-4 PCOS fluctuations in the past year or so and two of those times I went with it and started consuming carbs via drinks. Sodas that weren't diet, hundreds of calories in a cup at Starbucks. That along with my last PCOS fluctuation in December has me doing this Induction 6.75 days a week. I did Induction for 3.5 weeks, then added in a planned up evening. It's part of my plan now and I figure I'd try it. I was in a place where it was easy to get back on plan. If your mind isn't there, it won't work.

3) I don't have a hard time taking breaks. I DO have a hard time gaining weight back and being OK with it.

4) PCOS.

Read me
And also...
bacon bit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 03:49 PM   #24
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: tinamanni
Stats: 250/192/150
WOE: 80% fat
1)on and off for 1.5 yrs maybe? Successfully since new years

2)The last was Valentines day and the next will be my birthday. After that it won't be for awhile. I do better when I plan an off day rather than it just happening

3) I have done both in the past but see 2.

4)I am learning to control my eating and don't plan on giving up "treats" for life - it's just about getting back on track
tinamanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 04:30 PM   #25
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: rubidoux
Stats: 214/130/130 (5'2")
WOE: HF/MP/LC
Start Date: restart 9/2012
I used to have a planned cheat every now and then and it never worked out well. Usually it would be a dinner out with friends and I would always be disappointed with the food (bc I'd be trying to order something not too bad, as opposed to what I wanted which was probably 100% carb) and then I would be depressed bc I had been looking forward to a cheat meal. Then, within a day or two I'd fall off the wagon and really go overboard. So I've learned to just have a little side salad w blue cheese or something along those lines.

I do have type I diabetes, though, which means I take insulin, and sadly I have insulin reactions to contend with. I did well for a long time (I have fewer when I'm eating low carb than when I'm eating carbs), but started exercising a few weeks ago and now I'm having lows all the time and there is nothing you can do but eat sugar. Then sometimes, I think bc of the exercise, I'm just ravenous and have a hard time stopping. So far I haven't let it go into a second day and many times I have managed to stop it right after I've had the low, but sometimes its all day long.

Quote:
Was your OB ok with you eating LC while pregnant? I'm getting the sense from this forum that Drs don't really understand/approve of a LC WOE....
My perinatologist was very happy with my diet and how my pregnancies went.

Quote:
I know lots of people who stayed lc during pregnancy, a few even managed zero carb! I had a severe adversion to meat, so low carb was hard enough. I am very thin, 5 5 105, so I gained a good amount of weight. I was 157 when I gave birth at 36 weeks. I ate a lot of LC junk, a lot of bacon and salami and that probably did not help. Oddly, I loved artichokes and ate them every morning. All my meat had to be well done and no extra grease or I started to gag. I also ate cottage cheese, some mornings that was all I could face.
It was REALLY hard. I had horrible cravings. I would have killed for a soda. But, so worth it. I had a super easy recovery from my C section and the weight just fell off after he was born.
However, I had MS the entire pregnancy, so it did nothing to help me there.
I had a horrible meat aversion during my first pregnancy! What a nightmare! I did manage to stay very low carb though. During my second pregnancy, I ate low carb *except* (and this is a big exception), I was insane for apples and couldn't go more than a couple of hours without one. It was a total compulsion. I had my last apple the day after my little guy was born and then I've probably had like two in the last four years since. I may never need another one.

high fat, moderate protein, very low carb
once a day feeding
rubidoux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 04:33 PM   #26
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Rhubarb
Stats: 195/126/140
Start Date: July 2012
Quote:
You had a great weight loss in 9 months. What's your carb limit now, for maintenance? (If you don't mind my asking. I'm so fascinated by all of you)
I actually lost all but the last ten in less than 6 months. (And since I'm 56 I'm pretty amazed by it too!)

I eat between 30 and 40 carbs a day, the vast majority of which come from veggies and dairy. But while I was losing I stuck with 20 to 30, usually on the lower end.
Rhubarb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 05:46 PM   #27
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Knittering
Stats: (250) 236/172/150 5'8
WOE: LC
Start Date: Restart: 2/18/13
Quote:
This time? Mid-February. Before that I was pregnant and then nursing a baby and then just full of excuses.
Quote:
A few times. Being around extended family is really hard for me and it's unavoidable.

Quote:
Right back on as soon as I'm home.

Quote:
Family. My gateway drug to carbicide.
Knittering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 06:29 PM   #28
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: debstin
Stats: 175/144/130
Start Date: June 2012
I have been lc for about 8.5 mos and i have not had any cheat days in that time. My weight has come off very slowly. But nothing else was working at all and i assume because i am 58, age and hormonal issues have alot to do with slow loss. I did take in more carbs on Christmas but it was eating lc cranberry relish with my turkey, lc dressing and lc dessert. My husband went off and ended up gaining his weight all back in the next several wks and is now back on and almost back where he was pre Christmas. I prob am taking in 25-45 carbs per day now but i would rather hold and loose very slowly now than cut back more and risk getting off. When i ever reach goal, then i am sure i may plan an off plan meal on occassion but i think i will be more excited to just see what fruits i might be able to add on occ that i have missed eating. But it's easier for me to just keep eating this way for now and i feel much better and no bloating, colon problems, etc with this WOE. Interesting thread!!
debstin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 06:44 PM   #29
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Just Russ
Stats: Restart 7.2.14 * 249#
WOE: Atkins 72, controlled portions
Start Date: Original start 2000, 252/168
I am struggling to get strict again as I must be... over did on legal heathy nuts. My weakness is overdoing on "limited legal items". I have not had cravings which surprises me... I'm only 6 weeks in. i ended up throwing the rest away to keep from eating them.
Just Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 07:26 PM   #30
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: peretroika
Stats: 5'2 140lbs
I've been low carb in some form for 2 months ? (tried Paleo in Deember but barely lost any, started Atkins in late Feb) and I've eaten off plan, oh man, 6-7 times. I mean, depending on your definition of 'plan' since I barely did induction. I usually eat 50 carbs a day anyway. And I still lost 12 lbs (actually 16, but regained some...) so I am not too worried. I don't beat myself up and I just get back on track.

ETA: I don't plan off days. They are getting fewer and more far between now that I am over the terrible sugar addiction. Will I eat cake someday in the future? Sure, not worried about it. But knocking myself out of ketosis and dealing with the carb flu again are not fun, so I won't do that to myself too often.

Last edited by peretroika; 04-16-2013 at 07:29 PM..
peretroika is offline   Reply With Quote