Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2013, 10:05 PM   #91
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: debstin
Stats: 175/144/130
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 2012
Did Atkins when I was younger and thinner and it worked well. Decided last summer to try the new Atkins with my husband. It has been a very slow process this time, but have finally taken off about 35 lbs and plan on making this a way of life. So, if you are older it will still work---just may require more persistence and patience. I am really enjoying this site and all the information and encouragement here.
debstin is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2013, 07:44 AM   #92
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: csrich
Stats: 317/290/250
Start Date: 3/5/2013
Fell off the wagon

and then decided to take a vacation and see the sites. and..........
So I've been off the wagon for a yr and time to get back on it. But I can't find the induction food list and the steps. Any one can help?
Thanks
csrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:40 AM   #93
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: lc-dave
Stats: 295/290/190
Start Date: March 1, 2013
Excited to be back

Wow, I'm SO glad this group still exists!

I was always on the ASDLC back in 2002/2003 and remember when Low Carb Friends was first starting. Although I don't recall ever signing up :-( I had a lot of success with the LC lifestyle back in the early part of the century (boy that makes me feel old) but fell off the bandwagon around 2004 or so. I think one of the things that helped me so much back then was alt.support.diet.low-carb and the great people I met.

It's been about 10 years since I was actively LCing (I was googling some of my old posts) but have March 1 set as my "Time to get back on it" date and spent some time searching and found this group.

So.... Hello!
lc-dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 06:54 AM   #94
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: dlp1014
Stats: 186/180.8/150
WOE: Somersize
Start Date: February 19, 2013
Good Morning,

Today was my 1st weeks weigh in after getting back on Somersizing and I was thrilled to be down 5.2 pounds!!

I feel like this is the real kick start I needed to keep me motivated. One thing I've learned about myself is that I can't think to far ahead, I have to focus on one meal at a time and make the right decisions in that moment.

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

Debbie
dlp1014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:20 AM   #95
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: TorieLG
Hi there!
Just started low carb a couple days ago and experiencing the carb flu, help???
TorieLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:36 PM   #96
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: W8TOFF
WOE: Lindora/Lean for Life
I've just signed up for Lindora for the 4th time. Always done very well. I lost 24 pounds the first time. The last time I hit a very stuborn plateau and gave up. I'm not giving up this time!!! I can't stand the way I feel and look right now. I won't actually start until next week after the NP reads my lab results. Wish me luck.
W8TOFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 05:09 AM   #97
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: csrich
Stats: 317/290/250
Start Date: 3/5/2013
that was me. I did just about the same thing. I hit a 5 week plateau and gave up. I tried WW and didin't do anything. Now back to LC.
Best of luck.
csrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 05:22 AM   #98
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Tricia
Start Date: January 16 2012
Why we get fat book

I got that book, saw talk of it on here. He is sure right about carbs, and that this was known a century and more ago. Exercise, eating less does not work. The ones who lose on WW and low fat diets etc., lose because they have cut their carb intake too.
Tricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 02:16 PM   #99
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: ACopsWife
Hi from Mississippi everyone!!! So grateful i found this forum. I have about 40 pds that i need to loose, and since i had had success with LC eating in the past, i decided to give it a try again. I am an EMT and work on an ambulance, and dont always have time to eat healthy between our calls. Which has lead me to the weight gain. I need to be better prepared when i come to work lol. Looking forward to all of yall's tips, and recipes. Have a blessed day
ACopsWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 05:23 AM   #100
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: mirihawk
Stats: 265/258/150
WOE: Paleo-ish Cavewoman
Start Date: April 2014
Another New Member

Hi - new member here although not new to Low Carbing. Hoping to find that wagon and get back on it! Thanks in advance for all the great information and inspiration I'm sure I'll find here.

I've got about 100 pounds to lose, and have tried every diet. Just want to be healthier and feel better on a daily basis.

I used to belong to a forum many, many years ago and I look forward to this one.
mirihawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 07:13 AM   #101
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: ak_laura
WOE: Moderate Carbs
Start Date: 02/23/2013
to my fellow new LCrs!
ak_laura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 08:21 AM   #102
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: dachshundlover
Stats: 160/156/135
Start Date: March 2013
Excited but nervous

Hi all! New to the forum but not new to Atkins. I've done Atkins a couple of times over the past 20 years and have had success but older we get...well, you know. The first time I tried it in my 20's, the weight just fell off even if though I didn't stick strictly to Induction. Then most, but not all, crept back on. I tried it again about 4 years ago and took off another 10, fell off the wagon and decided to concentrate on just keeping that 10 off for a few months because Induction was so much harder. Then I started law school in addition to being a mother of 2 and having a full time job. All that made me cranky enough so didn't start again until I was suffering terribly from restless leg syndrome, headaches, and general exhaustion and remembered how good I felt when I was eating low carb and weighed less. Started Atkins again 2 years ago mainly to feel better and lost about 20 pounds and felt great! Now 15 of those pounds are back and I hate the way I look and feel. My clothes are too tight. PLUS - I'm getting married in November and my fiance is a very healthy eater and weight lifter. I feel like a pig, not because of anything he says or does, but because I know I can do this and have just been lazy. So here I go again, but hoping this time will be the last time. Looking forward to being part of the forum. Have a great day, ladies and gentlemen!
dachshundlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 03:47 PM   #103
Senior LCF Member

Stats: 265/229/150
WOE: NK
Start Date: January, 2013
Glad to be here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheri View Post
Hi,

Break the ice and introduce yourself here, so we can welcome our newcomers and get to know YOU.
There is a lot of diet support here so don't be shy.. jump right in.. Tell us your plan (Atkins, South Beach, The Zone or just a low carb lifestyle as well as non low carb diets such as weight watchers or low calories or any program.. we welcome them all!!) and how you're doing.

If you need help make sure you post your questions in a new thread so people can see what help you are needing.

cheri
Hi, I'm truly glad to be here. I always thought I was weird that I didn't like Facebook. Nobody seemed like someone I wanted to talk to. Now I know why. I had NOTHING in common with them. When I clicked on Locarbfriends I realized that I've come home. Every part of the threads are something I want to know about. I've just started my low carb diet and it truly is a lifestyle change. I had tried it back in the day with mixed results. That means that I didn't truly commit. Now I'm realizing that this is something that I love and CAN keep with.
Lindy in Louisiana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 07:06 AM   #104
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: the Lemish
Newby...again

I see lots of this story... Lots of success the first time I tried LoCarb like 7 years ago...lost about 50 lbs and it seemed like they came off so easily and quick (over about a year, but really quick at the beginning). Went off for like a year at a time..blow up back to my 250 weight and feel awful. Then each time I try loCarb again, it gets tougher and tougher to lose weight. I also love to drink beer and socialize, but can do with some good bourbon and seltzer.

I love all kinds of food and am quite the cook. My sweetie doesnt lo-carb and loves potatoes, bread, etc. (and gains nothing), which is a little tough because I do the cooking for both of us. (So any tips on that would be great.) Also, I am out of the house/office much of the time and would like tips on proper restuarants, and food I can take to the office and even in the car.

Anyway, I hope to make it a lifestyle again. Thanks in advance for the support and encouragement...its going to take a good measure this time.
the Lemish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 07:10 AM   #105
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: chihuahua lover
Stats: 283/190/168
Start Date: January 2012
Hello! I started my weight loss journey on January 2, 2012. So far I have lost 93 pounds!!!!!! I have been lurking on here for quite some time! Lots of good information! Looking forward to being a part of this group!
chihuahua lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 07:32 AM   #106
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: ak_laura
Start Date: 02/23/2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by chihuahua lover View Post
Hello! I started my weight loss journey on January 2, 2012. So far I have lost 93 pounds!!!!!!
Congratulations! Now that's a Celebration!
ak_laura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 10:26 AM   #107
Senior LCF Member

Stats: 265/229/150
WOE: NK
Start Date: January, 2013
Good going...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chihuahua lover View Post
Hello! I started my weight loss journey on January 2, 2012. So far I have lost 93 pounds!!!!!! I have been lurking on here for quite some time! Lots of good information! Looking forward to being a part of this group!
Wow, what a recommendation for LC dieting. I'm very new on this diet and website and I'm positive that I have come to the right place. My daughter is a dog groomer and we pet lovers must stick together. Ha.
Lindy in Louisiana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 12:23 PM   #108
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Christy
Stats: 275/265/160
Start Date: 02/14/2011
Hello. I have been lurking here for a REALLY long time but have finally decided that I need some support and help. I'm doing South Beach at the advice of my doctor and I am fairly sure that I have PCOS. Can you point me to a good forum to participate in?
Christy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 12:28 PM   #109
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: TMQuilts1959
Stats: 224
Start Date: March 2, 2013
Did Low Carb years ago and had lost almost 90 lbs. That was about 8-10 years ago. Started eating all those things I shouldn't, and regained all that I lost and more. (The usual story.) Can't do what I did then because I can't live that strict a lifestyle again ... though I need to. I'm 53, now, and things just are not improving. I had a complete hysterectomy 5 years ago, have hypothyroid, osteoarthritis, prediabetes, IBS, and I take meds for anxiety/depression ... which I'd like to try to get off of this year, I hope. The "plan" I'd like to do is simply eating healthier, eat fewer carbs and not eat sugar ... except 1 time a day. No candy, desserts, etc., except ONLY 1 time a day ... after dinner only. I did this last summer when I was preparing for my youngest daughter's wedding and lost almost 20 lbs. Then ... we had left over wedding cake ... and the rest we shall say is history. I'd say ugh, to this, but I refuse to get bogged down in the "dark side" and intend to be positive! It's a new concept for me, not letting all the "darkness" bog me down, and being positive! Will I have bad days? Probably; I am human. But as I said, this is a new concept for me: being positive while I'm learning to eat better. And I'm going to do it, dammit! Lol

Oh, forgot to mention that part of what started me thinking of doing this again was seeing Dr. Mark Hyman on Katie (Couric) Show last week (or week before) and him talking about how sugar is as (or more) addicting as Cocaine and how on brain scans the pleasure centers light up like a pinball machine after having sugar. Whoa! That stuck in my brain big time! And ... brought me back here.
TMQuilts1959 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 02:21 PM   #110
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: DreamerBill
Stats: 265/251/180
Hello! Had tremendous success with Atkins back in the 90s... But didn't stick to the plan. Tried again a few years ago... But didn't stick to the plan. Now I am older and borderline diabetic. I'm thinking I better stick to the plan this time.
DreamerBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 05:14 PM   #111
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: ridethewave
Stats: 289/265/170
WOE: atkins
Start Date: Dec 26, 2012
9 wks in newbie here

Hi. I have been Lc ing for 9wks now and I am embracing this new WOL. For the first time in 9wks I am hungry and I don't like the feeling. I am not sure what is going on. I have been losing about 2-3lbs every week, so I can't complain. I have been sticking to about 25 carbs a day. Just need some advice and questions answered.
ridethewave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 07:51 PM   #112
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Hayek
Stats: 220/165/175
WOE: Ketogenic
Start Date: 2/26/13 (Atkins-ish); 5/6/13 (Keto)
Just Joined

So I found these forums a few days ago and have been lurking around, reading various posts, etc. and decided to join and introduce myself.

A quick version of my story. I'm currently 26 years old (almost 27) and I weighed 245-50lbs when I was 16. At that time, I did an Atkins-esque type plan for about 6 months (just doing 50 carbs a day as a way to track my eating more than a "lifestyle" plan). I didn't even know much about the actual diet or the whole net carb philosophy. Anyway, in those six months I lost about 30lbs (also doing about 30 minutes of cardio 4-5 times a week). And then after that, I stopped really tracking what I ate, transitioned to an hour of cardio 5 times a week (with some days of minor weight lifting). By the time I was almost 18 (so close to a year after starting), I was down to 180-185lbs.

Anyway, I had a few fluctuations between 180-190, but I kept up with the exercise (still no tracking of my food in-take) and maintained the 180 range.

Around the age of 23, life happened and exercise became less frequent and I started gaining some weight (inching back up to 190). Then I switched to an almost 100% vegan diet (too much to go into and not really worth it for the short version) and managed to drop to 170lbs without any regular exercise (though there was a great amount of stress in my life which I think contributed to eating significantly smaller portions).

I maintained the 170 range until I turned 25, then some of the stress eased up and I stopped being ultra-conscious about everything I ate. I went to the extreme end of eating processed, and often, fried foods. Between that and other things happening in life (more stress--but the food-inducing kind lol), I managed to gain 30lbs by the time I turned 26. And with other things happening in life, gained another 20 as I'm about to turn 27.

So after the holidays, I decided I was sick of being an oaf again and was going to get serious about monitoring my food in-take and do what I can to start exercising regularly. I decided to aim for 1400-1500 calories a day along with 60 minutes of cardio four times a week. I started that in January and by the end of February, had lost absolutely no weight. So frustrated I decided to return to my Atkins-esque roots.

However, I actually read the Atkins 2002 book (at least through the induction part thus far) and decided to follow it much closer. I started my own variation of Induction on 2/26/13. I'm *mostly* following it--though for my own success, I know I will need some variations on the diet; however, I will fall back to the default rules laid out in the book should I see no results.

Essentially, I'm following the Induction rules of 20 net carbs a day (though I'll allow myself some flexibility up to 25) and following most of the food guidelines. However, I am allowing myself 6 ounces of black coffee in the morning (the only thing I add is some benefiber to it), and I am allowing myself slightly larger servings of leafy greens and non-starchy vegetables than generally permitted in Induction. I plan on using my own ad-hoc plan as a basis for a lifestyle change vs. phases of a diet (so from what I've seen on the forums, perhaps the ongoing/maintenance phases?).

My goal is to be back to 170 a year from now, and I'm doing what I can to ensure I get the 60 minutes of cardio 5 days a week in. After the first 30lbs come off, I plan on allowing myself one cheat day a week (and by cheat, I mean maybe 50-100carbs, and largely from fruits or some whole grains--I don't mean a huge binge at a fast food or restaurant joint). However, if it's anything like when I was extremely healthy and thin, I won't even care about eating all of that stuff on my cheat day lol.

It's only been a few days, and with the exception of one day when I hit 30 carbs, I have stayed at the 20 net carbs or just below it. I've mostly been within my calorie range anyway on this plan, but I notice that unlike when I did it for that previous month, I'm not feeling hungry, the need to munch, or craving carbs all that much. And this is great considering I live with two others who do not follow my approach so the temptation for "evil" is surrounding me!

I continue to track my intake by logging everything I consume with the tracker I use and comparing this past week of eating to the month of only calorie counting, I have only had roughly 10% of my weekly calories come from carbohydrates compared to about 41% (average) of my calories coming from carbohydrates when I strictly did calorie counting.

I know it's only Day 4, but I imagine I'll be sticking with it, and this looks like a great place for support and encouragement. So hello all!

(Reading my post makes me realizing the quick version still came out long lol)
Hayek is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 01:37 PM   #113
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Rachel
Stats: 207/207/130
Start Date: Restart Sept 22, 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayek View Post
So I found these forums a few days ago and have been lurking around, reading various posts, etc. and decided to join and introduce myself.

A quick version of my story. I'm currently 26 years old (almost 27) and I weighed 245-50lbs when I was 16. At that time, I did an Atkins-esque type plan for about 6 months (just doing 50 carbs a day as a way to track my eating more than a "lifestyle" plan). I didn't even know much about the actual diet or the whole net carb philosophy. Anyway, in those six months I lost about 30lbs (also doing about 30 minutes of cardio 4-5 times a week). And then after that, I stopped really tracking what I ate, transitioned to an hour of cardio 5 times a week (with some days of minor weight lifting). By the time I was almost 18 (so close to a year after starting), I was down to 180-185lbs.

Anyway, I had a few fluctuations between 180-190, but I kept up with the exercise (still no tracking of my food in-take) and maintained the 180 range.

Around the age of 23, life happened and exercise became less frequent and I started gaining some weight (inching back up to 190). Then I switched to an almost 100% vegan diet (too much to go into and not really worth it for the short version) and managed to drop to 170lbs without any regular exercise (though there was a great amount of stress in my life which I think contributed to eating significantly smaller portions).

I maintained the 170 range until I turned 25, then some of the stress eased up and I stopped being ultra-conscious about everything I ate. I went to the extreme end of eating processed, and often, fried foods. Between that and other things happening in life (more stress--but the food-inducing kind lol), I managed to gain 30lbs by the time I turned 26. And with other things happening in life, gained another 20 as I'm about to turn 27.

So after the holidays, I decided I was sick of being an oaf again and was going to get serious about monitoring my food in-take and do what I can to start exercising regularly. I decided to aim for 1400-1500 calories a day along with 60 minutes of cardio four times a week. I started that in January and by the end of February, had lost absolutely no weight. So frustrated I decided to return to my Atkins-esque roots.

However, I actually read the Atkins 2002 book (at least through the induction part thus far) and decided to follow it much closer. I started my own variation of Induction on 2/26/13. I'm *mostly* following it--though for my own success, I know I will need some variations on the diet; however, I will fall back to the default rules laid out in the book should I see no results.

Essentially, I'm following the Induction rules of 20 net carbs a day (though I'll allow myself some flexibility up to 25) and following most of the food guidelines. However, I am allowing myself 6 ounces of black coffee in the morning (the only thing I add is some benefiber to it), and I am allowing myself slightly larger servings of leafy greens and non-starchy vegetables than generally permitted in Induction. I plan on using my own ad-hoc plan as a basis for a lifestyle change vs. phases of a diet (so from what I've seen on the forums, perhaps the ongoing/maintenance phases?).

My goal is to be back to 170 a year from now, and I'm doing what I can to ensure I get the 60 minutes of cardio 5 days a week in. After the first 30lbs come off, I plan on allowing myself one cheat day a week (and by cheat, I mean maybe 50-100carbs, and largely from fruits or some whole grains--I don't mean a huge binge at a fast food or restaurant joint). However, if it's anything like when I was extremely healthy and thin, I won't even care about eating all of that stuff on my cheat day lol.

It's only been a few days, and with the exception of one day when I hit 30 carbs, I have stayed at the 20 net carbs or just below it. I've mostly been within my calorie range anyway on this plan, but I notice that unlike when I did it for that previous month, I'm not feeling hungry, the need to munch, or craving carbs all that much. And this is great considering I live with two others who do not follow my approach so the temptation for "evil" is surrounding me!

I continue to track my intake by logging everything I consume with the tracker I use and comparing this past week of eating to the month of only calorie counting, I have only had roughly 10% of my weekly calories come from carbohydrates compared to about 41% (average) of my calories coming from carbohydrates when I strictly did calorie counting.

I know it's only Day 4, but I imagine I'll be sticking with it, and this looks like a great place for support and encouragement. So hello all!

(Reading my post makes me realizing the quick version still came out long lol)

It sounds like you have a plan. Over time you will tweak it and make the plan all yours. This is the place to be to get the assistance you need. Good luck look forward to seeing you progress.

Rachel
Rachel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 10:50 PM   #114
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: cnngrl
Stats: 160/160/140
been lurking for a while I decide to join and Fell off the wagon...i've start doing callanetics dvs pm/am love it
cnngrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 06:07 PM   #115
dma
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: dma
Stats: 219/219/150
WOE: moderate carbs
Time to give it another try

I was doing so good last year with low carb and exercising. Since I took a vacation last July I just can not get back on a diet. I have gained 15lbs back and it is time to get serious. This looks like a great place to start. Lots of support, recipes and new friends. I'm getting excited about losing weight!
dma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 09:01 AM   #116
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: stoneheart
New again.

Hi everyone.
My name is Pam, I am a soap maker and jewelry maker from Michigan.

I am not a new member here, but have always just lurked and read everything. I lost 50 lbs. a few years ago when I first found out I was diabetic and begged the doc to let me control it with diet. Diet! yuck! I HATE that word! It has done nothing for me but helped me get fatter and fatter my whole life. You know the old story...diet gain weight. Try another diet...gain more. Try again...and on, and on it goes. Yup that's me in those size 24 W's! Sorry, I digress.

Unfortunately, I am steadily gaining back those pounds I lost with your wonderful advise I was reading all that time. And now my glucose readings aren't looking so hot in the mornings anymore. I just know I need to get back on the wagon.

It is double hard for me as I had 2 strokes at the age of 42 ( 53 now) after some pretty dramatic stress on my life, to add to the stress I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia shortly after the strokes hit. But I figure I was very lucky. I did not loose my motor skills at all, I lost some sight but can still see well enough. I have a blockage in my vision, but compared to what it could have been, I am blessed.

I am on coumadin for life now, and that means a lot of the good for you foods I cannot have. Foods I love such as green leafy vegetables, broccoli, a miriad of other green foods.High Vitamin K foods. Also organ meat is a no-no on coumadin.
So it's been hard to eat anything good for me and not starve. Not to mention I now have to take Iron pills as I was so low on my iron test. No good green food and no organ meat made my iron levels sink pretty low. I don't know quite where to begin again, but I am going to try. I don't want to die yet, but I know I can't go on this way.

There is sooo much more, but this is a condenced version.
Thanks for listening.
Pam.
stoneheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 11:25 AM   #117
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Isabella
Stats: 169/161/120
WOE: Paleo
Hi I'm new. On day one of an egg/meat fast looking for guidance and support....otherwise following an Atkins/paleo diet.any one else do a successful egg ,eat fast and loose? How much? How long did you do it?
Isabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 11:27 AM   #118
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Isabella
Stats: 169/161/120
WOE: Paleo
Oh and I've lost 1.5 lbs since this morning and am in moderate to large ketosis according to test strips...
Isabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 06:39 AM   #119
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: hikeyourownhike
Stats: 140/140/120 (5'2")
WOE: Atkins-ish
Start Date: 4 March 2013
I am a hopelessly confused newbie so I hope I am posting this in the right spot (I don't see a new thread button? Is there supposed to be one somewhere. So I am using the reply box in hopes that I am replying to the sticky!)
I am new to Low Carb Friends but not new to low carb dieting. I've been a fan of Atkins/Gary Taubes/Paleo for years. I love low carb because its the only way I've found that I can keep my cravings under control. But I fall off the wagon regularly and hop back on at intervals, therefore I cycle through the same 20 pounds over and over. With summer on the way, I want to get back down to my skinny jeans! This time I am going all out with supplements to (hopefully) avoid the "carb flu" and exhaustion that always sets in and causes me to cave in, desperate for some energy. I am on day 3 of induction. And I am following Julia Ross's advice on supplements in the Diet Cure. Fingers crossed for a successful voyage to summer jeans!
hikeyourownhike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 11:46 AM   #120
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: LKey
Stats: 262/251/140
WOE: atkins
Start Date: 02/25/2013
Hello all...

just got back to eating healthy...2nd time
LKey is offline   Reply With Quote