LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2014, 12:57 PM   #1141
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Cacountrymom
Stats: 275.0/197.8/140.0
WOE: Low Carb, JUDDD
Start Date: 06/18/2014 (AGAIN!!!)
Hi! I'm Tami - I am starting anew!

I've been battling my weight 'forever' and am currently trying something new to me - I'm going to drink 2 Atkins shakes a day and eat one low carb meal - probably for lunch. Hoping that will get the pounds moving and get me back under 200! For my body, carbs are the enemy as I was down to 174 early in the year, but allowing just basic "healthy" carbs back into my life caused rapid weight gain. I was in denial and let the pounds creep back on, but I'm here for support and to be a support! Here's to reaching my goal in what's left of this year!
Cacountrymom is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2014, 12:32 PM   #1142
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: WatchMeMove
Stats: 5'2" 155/149.0/125 BMI 28.1 FAT% 37.1
WOE: Warrior Diet/IF
Start Date: 6/17/14
Hi I'm Toby and I have been lurking here about a week. I am returning to LC lifestyle and race walking after about a 2 year hiatus. In 2009 I lost 75 lbs with the help of WW. I maintained by switching to a lower carb primal way of eating but I had an injury and stopped walking, then I stopped lifting and 20 lbs has crept back on.
Time to feel better, time to think better. I am back to eating LC Primal. I've begun training for my next race and I dusted off my kettlebells.
WatchMeMove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 01:39 PM   #1143
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Artemis
WOE: low carb, medium protein, high fat
Start Date: 6/22/2014
I am a returning member--it's been a long, LONG time. I'm not sure what I want to do yet but first I want to get acquainted again.
Artemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 12:16 AM   #1144
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Food Lady
Just doing lower carb in general

I just joined tonight because whenever I search for recipes, this board comes up a lot. I especially appreciate Barbo's contributions. I did Atkins almost 20 years ago, jumping directly from induction to maintenance rather quickly, and dropped 25-30 pounds. Then I fell off the wagon. I have been more or less the same size for most of my adult life, and since moving to Wisconsin, it has bothered me even less than when I lived in California. In fact, I generally don't care what it looks like; I'm middle-aged and not so concerned about being skinny or what-have-you. (Just don't get me started on my long hair obsession, though! My goal is mid-thigh. Yes, I am nuts.)

So why am I low-carbing now? I have 2 diabetic parents and have topped out at 210 pounds. I don't look like it, but the scale doesn't lie. I had a fasting glucose test and it was a little elevated. My stepmom said she was getting even higher readings than me when she was heavier. I do get a normal read during the day; I guess it might just be high in the mornings. My whole goal is to get my waist measurement down to an acceptable level and avoid full-blown diabetes or even pre-diabetes.

So, I'm not following any particular plan, just trying to keep it under 160 carbs a day. I still eat some bread and beans, but it's limited. I'm an ovo-lacto vegetarian, by the way. I do some faux meats and a lot of cage-free eggs, and greek yogurt is a godsend at 10 g carb for a cup, and 20 g protein! I actually like vegetables a lot, but not raw. I like steamed, roasted, sauteed, whatever. I've been known to eat a pound of asparagus for dinner. I also love all kinds of nuts, so that's helpful, and I'm not allergic to any. I do eat cheese, but not usually a lot, until lately. I've already lost an inch off my hips and an inch off my waist in a few weeks, which means 6 pounds for me. So, yay.

Looking forward to getting to know y'all.
Food Lady is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 05:57 AM   #1145
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: ventnor1
New and confused

Hi All;
Okay, I admit it. I read too much. I am a diabetic of 30 years and was given horrible meds that helped me gain weight. I have been on all the diets. Last year, I read and used all the info from "Low Carbing Among Friends" cookbooks after reading "Wheatbelly". For a year, I have done sugar free, gluten free, low carb and I have lost 6 lbs in a year!!! I read Dr. Bernstein and his diet is so-o-o strict, I'm not sure I can do it. Now, I have read Dr. Steven Masley's, "30 days to a heart tune-up" and he makes perfect sense but how do I incorporate good fats and not junk fats into a diet that has sausage, bacon, butter, cream, and cheese etc. as part of the routine? And how do I lose weight? I want to lose sensibly and don't want to add plaque to my veins. I am 69 and 5'6 and weigh 216---not good. My blood sugars are under control but I need direction.
ventnor1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 06:57 PM   #1146
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Mskmom
Hi! I have done Atkins in the past with success and now I am giving it another try. It works for me...I don't like being hungry. My challenge is planning ahead. I've been doing this for about 5 days now and trying to stay under 25 carbs and I'm down 3 lbs. I haven't given up diet coke...it's my weakness. I am exercising and watching calories too. I'm trying to learn as much as I can to make this a way of life and be successful at keeping a lean body.
Mskmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 07:38 PM   #1147
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ventnor1 View Post
Hi All;
how do I incorporate good fats and not junk fats into a diet that has sausage, bacon, butter, cream, and cheese etc. as part of the routine? And how do I lose weight? I want to lose sensibly and don't want to add plaque to my veins. I am 69 and 5'6 and weigh 216---not good. My blood sugars are under control but I need direction.
I'm not an expert, but the new thinking is that high triglycerides are causing heart disease, and those are caused by excess blood sugar. So saturated fat is not public enemy #1.

Now, am I going to consume 60 gms sat fat a day? No. But I don't worry too much about it. I eat a few servings of full-fat cheese a week and occasionally cream cheese on my 1/4 bagel. I use coconut milk about half the time in my lattes (2 a day), and that has a bit of sat fat, but also lauric acid to protect the heart. I use a butter/canola blend for whatever applications that's appropriate to. I eat eggs every single day almost, and they are actually low in sat fat. If I get yogurt, it's non-fat greek. For cooking I use olive oil and the fat in all the nuts I eat is good.

Of course, I don't eat meat, so I'm missing the animal fat from my diet. If you're worried, I can recommend great meat alternatives for you to have sometimes. Really, there are some very good ones even my omnivore friends like. I cooked Tofurkey Italian sausages in red wine last night and had to restrain myself from eating them all; they are that good. Protein and actually little fat.

As for losing weight, I'm not a full-blown diabetic, so pretty much any diet plus walking works for me. I just really enjoy walking. Could you go a half hour 6 days a week for a while?

At this point I weight 210 lbs at 5' 7". I'm in the same boat. Maybe we could check in with each other from time to time. I love to make new friends.
Old 06-25-2014, 12:29 PM   #1148
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: rl2b
Stats: 329.5/277/175
WOE: Medi/moderate protein
Start Date: 04/27/2014
Not a specific plan

Hello! I joined the list a few weeks ago and just recently took the time to investigate some of the board. I am not following a specific plan. I joined a weight loss clinic that is basically follows a low carb diet, with 12 ounces of protein a day. That is spread between lean and semi-lean protein, and so far it has been working well for me. They give a weekly B12 shot, and encourage you to take 4 calcium pyruvate capsules and a multivitamin daily. I had to wait a few weeks to get into the program but I started following the program a bit. My highest weight (ever) was 335#, and had dropped to 329.5# at the start of the program on 4/27. I've been hovering around the 299.8# mark so I am close to having 30# gone. I look forward to getting to know everyone here as I make my way through this new way of life/eating.
rl2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 02:10 AM   #1149
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: NutritioNut
Stats: 248/186/160 (6'0")
WOE: 5%c/75%f/20%p
Howdy, All!

It is wonderful to have happened upon such an active community of low-carb lifestylers at this time! Actually, I very likely popped in a few years ago for the odd recipe or bit of info mining from Google results pages for my personal research, but never really did more in forums than that at the time. It was all snatch and grab and dash.

About five years ago, I got deep vein thrombosis in my right calf bad enough I couldn't walk on it. Went to the hospital for a while and they set me up on blood thinning medications. They said I would likely need to be on them for the rest of my life. I really don't like the med-first policy when there is no preventive knowledge shared aside from "eat right and exercise" (WTH does that mean?!). I understand preventive measures are not what many medical practitioners learn in med school, and if they do have knowledge to impart, it could very well result in a conflict of interest with their pharmaceutical sponsors and/or insurance carriers, so I did a lot of research of my own online and in various books. I was at nearly 250 lbs at the time and started supplementing with natural blood thinning foods and spices (and lots of water), and joined a gym (even went 4 times a week for 6 months!) to follow the fitness-for-life diet and workout program. It worked great to kick start my recovery and I took myself off the medications after 6 months with about 30 lbs lost overall with quite a bit of muscle gained.

At that point, I bought a cheap Wal-goose hybrid 29er bicycle and started running around the countryside of Central Illinois where I lived at the time. I fell in love with riding and when I hit my mid-range goal of 200, I rewarded myself by building a custom carbon fiber road bike.

I love this thing!

During that time, I never stopped my research and finally happened upon the works of Lyle McDonald, Gary Taubes, Martin Berkhan and others (even a bit of Timothy Ferriss ). Finding that you have been locked in a self destructive zeitgeist by your own society is a bit disconcerting, especially when you double check the available research yourself and realize just how deep that delusional rabbit hole goes. I admit one of the things that crossed my mind at that time involved large quantities of gasoline running through corn and soybean field irrigation systems.

I eventually decided it was probably in my own best interest to just put all of that... uhm... energy into redoubling my efforts to reach my goals. It turned out to be the easiest adaptation I've ever made in my life! I mean... salmon and steak and eggs and BACON all with big wads of baby spinach swimming in blue cheese dressing! And, adding coconut oil to my protein shakes? OMG!

I ended up walking away from an irretrievably bad personal relationship in Illinois and moved into the woods of deep SE Texas just over two years ago. I kept the lifestyle going for a while, even bought a serious 29er mountain bike, but lack of human contact has kinda found me sliding into a funk lately. I've slacked off the riding and have been out of ketosis for over a year, regaining about 20 lbs of fat from my low of 166 lbs (probably more since I know I've lost muscle as well). I caught myself in time and picked up a copy of Jeff Volek and Stephen Phinney's "The Art and Science of Low Carbohydrate Dieting" to get me pumped back up. It's really a great read, so is having the effect I had hoped for. I have also decided to move to Oregon (I was born there) to work my way back into society once again.

Crikey! I seem to be writing a chapter of my autobiography by way of introduction, so I'll head out into the forums proper now.

I will leave you with a wonderfully motivational video that goes great with intensive exercise. I use it and others like it when following the Tabata protocol or other HIIT sets. This song is about a sincere desire for chocolate despite it's ability to put a bit of fluff on ya. I never imagined heavy music could be this darn... cute! Enjoy! BABYMETAL "Gimme Chocolate!" I can't help myself. This last one's basically about wanting to let your hair down and allow chaos to reign... and the girls were only 12 and 14 years old in it! BABYMETAL "Iine!"

Quote:
It made me think about it.
It made me.
Think about it.
Jeffrey Lewis Hales (AKA NutriNut)

Last edited by NutritioNut; 06-26-2014 at 02:14 AM..
NutritioNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 05:37 AM   #1150
Junior LCF Member

Thank you for your reply. I wish it would be so easy but when you are a diabetic everything is harder. Dr. Bernstein's book on diabetes is the answer, I just have to make myself do it for my health. I hope you find your answers. Basically, it is making the decision to go forward. You and I are on the same road, just different paths. We CAN do it. Blessings!
Old 06-26-2014, 05:57 AM   #1151
Junior LCF Member

I am finding this website very hard to use. The dates are so old and you have to keep track of them or you are posting to a blog 5 years old. I also don't know if anyone is posting back to me. I want to use the most recent blogs and reply and know who is answering me. How do I do that? Thanks.
Old 06-26-2014, 05:59 AM   #1152
Administrator

Gallery: Dottie
Click on your user name (to the left on your posts) and a drop down menu will come up - click the "find more posts by ventnor1" to see your posts

I also changed your settings so you see the newest posts first instead of the oldest. (You may have to log out then back in for it to show the change).
Dottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 05:12 PM   #1153
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Skinnycj
Stats: 188/155/120
WOE: Atkins 72 hardcore
Start Date: June 2014
New LCHF lifestyle

Hi all- I have never been fat just normal in weight. In fact when I lived in northern ca and walked everywhere I ate whatever I wanted and was a size 1/2! That was the skinniest I have ever been and felt great. Well fast forward a few years and my husband and I wanted to have kids and had trouble so I had to be put on injections that basically put me through menopause symptoms and I gained 35lbs! Then once I came off it I got pregnant and gained 16 pounds. We were told to have all our kids right away if we wanted more so that's what we did and three children later we are done and I went up to 180lbs. I am 5'3 so that is a lot of weight for my small frame. I tried every diet, pills,shakes and nothing worked. I finally found a post about LCHF and said that is my kind of diet. So now I am on a quest to find that inner skinny me again and make this a lifestyle change. Since I started a week and two days ago I have lost 10 lbs! I am super excited and have a goal weight of 120lbs but honestly would be happy when I am down to 130. I have been having headaches in the afternoons really bad but I also exercise 4days a week outside and think I may have gotten dehydrated from the water loss. Anyone else experience that? Well I am excited to be here with everyone on this journey and can't wait to post when I hit my goal weight. My birthday is mid August and getting close to my goal would be the best birthday present ever.
Skinnycj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 02:58 AM   #1154
Administrator

Gallery: cheri
Stats: 150 + pounds lost - 4' 11"
When you first start a diet program, you can get a headache from sugar withdrawals (up to 2 weeks) but since this is only happening in the afternoon and with exercising outside, I would think it probably is due to dehydration as you said. Make sure you are drinking plenty of water and don't overdo it during the highest heat of the day. Good luck!!

cheri
cheri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 07:40 AM   #1155
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Tracik
Hi all!!

So, I just signed up. I'm 45, 5'3" weigh 183.8 pounds!! UGH I can't believe I actually told someone that!!

I have been on high blood pressure meds since I was about 40.

Heart problems, diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol all runs in the family.

I'm tired of being fat!! I'm tired of getting winded over the simplest task.

I keep trying to count calories and make it a few days and stop. A couple of weeks ago I did it for a week and didn't lose anything! So, discouraging!

Anyway.....Nice to meet y'all!!
Tracik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 12:33 PM   #1156
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: NutritioNut
Stats: 248/186/160 (6'0")
WOE: 5%c/75%f/20%p
@Skinnycj: As Cheri said, hydration is very important, but also make sure you are getting adequate electrolytes (sodium, potassium and magnesium). The initial flushing of water from your system will throw them seriously out of whack, especially if you are physically active. This can result in symptoms from headaches to constipation. Sodium is pretty easy to keep up. I've found potassium chloride salt substitute is great for the potassium. Magnesium is usually the most difficult; I eat a lot of spinach and take a supplement. There are several magnesium supplements available, so be sure to do research on their bio-availability per dollar to choose the right one for you if you find one is necessary. Good luck!
NutritioNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 08:10 PM   #1157
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Here I Go Again
Stats: 229/229/169
WOE: Low carb w/ some fruit
Start Date: 6/30/14
I am back

I lost 40 lbs in 2005 & have put it all back on and even more ! Just got back from a cruise to Mexico where I eat like I had never seen food before or like I never would again ! This morning all time high at 229 ! I have got to change my way of life both my parents have had heart attack & at current time my father is dealing with blood sugar of 415 ! I am 44 & know I am next. Must make changes ! I am a social worker with a very stressful job that keeps me on the road doing visits nothing sums up my current diet better than gas station pizza ! Need lots of encouragement ! My goal weight is 169 (I remember when I thought that was fat ... Boy was I wrong .... that's 60 lbs ! I can do this,,,,,, hello everyone !
Here I Go Again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 10:46 PM   #1158
Senior LCF Member

You can do this. Take your favorite recipes and modify them.
Old 07-01-2014, 02:41 PM   #1159
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Skinnycj
Stats: 188/155/120
WOE: Atkins 72 hardcore
Start Date: June 2014
Thanks Cheri & nutritonut! I appreciate the advice. The headaches seem to have gone away so maybe I did need more sodium/magnesium in my diet. I have been making sure I keep up my water too. I am feeling good and lost another pound so it is encouraging just wish this weight would come off faster.
Skinnycj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 06:26 PM   #1160
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: AZLinda
Stats: 5'5" 222/201/150
WOE: Ketogenic...LCHF
Start Date: 5/22/12
Doing LCHF

Hi there!

I just joined LCF a few days ago and wanted to introduce myself. I started LC on 5/22/14. Was trying to follow the Ideal Protein methodology but decided that I didn't like my fat and calories being so low, so sticking with LCHF now.

Looking forward to getting to know you all!
AZLinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 06:39 PM   #1161
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: MrsClaus
Stats: 287/249.8/165 5'10" 45yrs old
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Dec 2010 Restarted July 1, 2014

Been lurking around in the shadows so thought I better introduce myself.

Lost weight in the past but gained it all back plus then repeated the cycle but gained some back due to focusing on everyone else but myself. Now I'm working on taking care of me.
MrsClaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 07:47 PM   #1162
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: rodey
Hi!
I am new here - looking to go low-carb. I am 32 years old and quite overweight; I also have hypothyroidism (not the cause of my weight gain) and a very busy lifestyle. I am a dog trainer and have a lot of dogs in my house at all times, as well as a houseful of young children.

I chose to go low-carb because i have a very strong family history of type 2 diabetes, I have early symtpoms of diabetes, I eat horribly, and I am about 50 pounds overweight.

I've done really well today but its a lot harder than I thought it would be!! I normally eat ridiculous amounts of candy and desserts and chips etc so even if I mess up a little bit, it will still be a vast improvement. I decided I am not going to give up my flavored coffee creamer in the morning because I don't use much and I love it.

Nice to "meet" you all, can't wait to jump in and start learning some new recipes -- even with low carb snacks, I am HUNGRY! My body is in super-shock and its only day one!
rodey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 08:55 PM   #1163
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Nana1971
Introduction

I have just decided to start a low carb lifestyle again. I am just looking for
an easier solution to low carb dieting. I also need some ideas for meals and
a place to get help with the best way to do the low carb. I maintained my weight on South Beach for about 5 years, but started eating the sugar and junk again and gained back the 25 lbs I lost. Now I want to get that 25 lbs off again. I am a grandmother and I have been exercising again and feel I am getting toned but no weight loss.

I am kind of shy when it comes to posting on sites but I hope that I can make
some friends this time and get the support I need and also give support in return.
Nana1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 03:38 PM   #1164
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: miss_a
Stats: 155/155/125
Start Date: 7/5/2014
I previously lost a significant amount of weight. Kind of stalled out at 145 but it was OK because while still "fluffy" it was at least a healthy weight for me. Then I moved and started a new job. I've always been an emotional eater but now I CAN'T STOP STUFFING MY FAT FACE. I was 158 last night, have had to buy a new set of work clothes, and am disgusted when I look in the mirror. This has gotta stop but I just can't stop eating! So it's back to strict low-carbing where I don't beat myself up for eating so I long as my carbs are under control.

Hi.
miss_a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 10:15 AM   #1165
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: KristenIrene
hi!!

Hello all! I'm Kristen and I am new on this site as well as new to lchf/atkins and currently on my FIRST week of induction. Everything is going great, I've been eating right and restraining from cravings pretty well. I'm afraid that I will hit a stall here soon and i DONT want that to happen. If ANYONE has advice me for please share!! Thanks xx
KristenIrene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 01:29 AM   #1166
Administrator

Gallery: cheri
Stats: 150 + pounds lost - 4' 11"
Welcome to all the newbies, or anyone coming back!!! I hope you find all the information and support that you need!! Check out the challenge board because it does help new lowcarbers.. especially because you can post your daily menu, get diet support and it will make it easier to stay on plan during those first few weeks..

cheri
cheri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 04:54 AM   #1167
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: ZoeCat
Hey everyone - very happy to be here and looking forward to the emotional support and giving some back too

I'm on day 11 of no carbs. My approach is zero carbs for 6 days and 1 cheat day. I think I can handle carb cycling so Fridays are my cheat days. I'm 41 years old and 84 kg. right now, so far I've lost 5 kg. and 14 cm (tape measure). Body fat % is around 31% according to a calculator.
After looking at myself in the mirror and estimating the speed of the weight I've gained over the past 10 years, plus my physical activity, I think the average is pretty accurate in my case.

My goal is 63 kg. and 23-24 % body fat. I don't mind losing a little muscle since we do gain muscle to hold up all the fat. When I get to maintenance level I'm gonna have to adjust my exercise and calories accordingly to maintain muscle.

So far I have found that the carb days keep me grounded if I have cravings. It calms me down and helps curb the cravings when I know that in a few days time I CAN have some carbs if I want to. So far going back to zero carb hasn't been a problem and I intend to keep it that way.

I don't count calories and my diet consists mainly of fermented dairy (an organic, fermented soured dairy product thicker than yoghurt), meat, fish, eggs (all organic). I also eat fat cheeses (organic), grassfed butter and fish oil. Favourite dish is salmon, one egg, cheese and butter. Love me some salmon, bestest fish ever

I don't eat veggies or fruit (never have). I used to be very skinny in my teens and 20's so I figure veggies/fruit aren't that important to me anyway... finally I have stopped feeling guilty about not eating them.

I didn't start gaining weight until I upped my fiber intake (whole wheat flour/spelt) in my early 30's thinking that I was doing the right thing for my body. Strangely enough, I've been battling my weight ever since, plus having problems with digestion (which was never a problem in my childhood, teens and 20's). Things didn't start making sense until I read the book "Fiber menace". I couldn't believe what I was reading, it goes against everything we hear and are being told nowadays. But it's so well written and researched that I'm a complete convert. Most people think I'm crazy and most of you guys probably will too

For two years I've also done a lot of research on hormones, specifically female hormones as I'm in perimenopause now. I have corrected a lot of conditions by using bioidential progesterone cream (anxiety, depression, period problems, acne, thyroid symptoms and more).

Anyway - I'm happy to be here and looking forward to learning new tips and tricks from you guys
Take care,
Zoe
ZoeCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 09:51 AM   #1168
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: verneva

Hello
I am on atkins love the support and advice and new friends lost 15 pounds in 6 weeks and inches on atkins . Love the Low Carb lifestlye.
verneva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 01:10 PM   #1169
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: miss_a
Stats: 155/155/125
Start Date: 7/5/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Food Lady View Post
(Just don't get me started on my long hair obsession, though! My goal is mid-thigh. Yes, I am nuts.)
I had two inches trimmed off my elbow-length hair last week. It really needed it and my hair is still long by most people's standards but I'm still all "Ugh, my hair is so short; why did I cut it?"
miss_a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 02:49 PM   #1170
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Baggy1970

Hi I'm on week 2 of a general low carb aiming for between 30-50 per day. First week lost 6 pound and current weight 224.5 - still finding my feet and doing it along with my son whose also doing the plan.

Grateful for any support
Baggy1970 is offline   Reply With Quote