Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2014, 01:11 PM   #1111
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Katemonster
Stats: 283/267/150
WOE: THM/HFLC
Start Date: January 2013
Hello everyone! My name is Kate, I have been on a restricted carb diet (Trim Healthy Mama) since around new years. I love the life style and have been doing a ton of research about it. I decided to sign in here so I can get a broader view of what is out there!
Katemonster is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2014, 05:58 PM   #1112
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Just Jo
Stats: 265/120/130 BMI=20.6
WOE: Atkins '72 & IF: Daily kcals <1400 & <12 carbs
Start Date: Repeat Offender: May '13 = 265 & 5 July '13 = 250

Just wanted to pop in and give a HUGE to all the new people and all those returning.

This is a wonderful place with many knowledgeable and supportive people who have been doing every LC WOE imaginable with great success in keeping their weight off -- which is our ultimate goal.

You can find threads for specific LC WOE programs. Enjoy and welcome to the LC WOE PARTY!

Wishing all of us continued success on our personal LC WOE journeys!!
Just Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 08:52 AM   #1113
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Momof2sweetgirls
Start Date: October 2011
I'm back again! I'm Melissa. I'm 43 , married to a great man and mother of two beautiful girls. I get so mad at myself for always falling off the low-carb wagon. I always do well on it, but I let evil temptations and bad habits get the best of me every time. I've always been overweight, but fortunately, never had the health issues that go along with it. Now my cholesterol is creeping up, my blood sugar is creeping up, etc. It's time for me to get control of myself and my life and do something about it!! I look forward to meeting others on my journey and feeling motivated again!
Momof2sweetgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 06:14 PM   #1114
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: MRF831
Hi there!

Hi, I'm Matt. I just found this site, but I've been doing low carb life off and on for many years. I was off for awhile and started up again in January. I've lost 47 pounds since January 13. Is it ok if I link to my blog about low carb recipes, tips, etc.?

Last edited by MRF831; 06-04-2014 at 06:23 PM..
MRF831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 04:04 AM   #1115
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: KetoWarrior
Stats: SW - 300 | CW - 194
WOE: Keto/LCHF
Start Date: July 2013
Long time lurker finally joining in!

Hi everyone!

My name is Anthony, and I've been reading these boards as a guest for many months now! Finally decided I'd join in and introduce myself, and share my progress so far!

My WOE is a ketogenic diet -- LCHF (low carb, high fat). It's very similar to Atkins induction, but I'm sure ya'll already knew that!

I started at 300 pounds, and just passed my 11th month of staying consistent with it, every single day, and I am down 97 pounds so far! SOOO close to that 3 digit lost mark! I weigh myself every single day and keep track, and I actually take pictures every single day as well -- I want to make one of those "flipbook" videos for youtube where it starts with day 1 and progresses through each day quickly so you can watch my body transform!

I started out with wanting to lose at least 110 pounds (which would put me at 190), but I now think I'll need an additional 10 or 15 pounds on top of that, my goal is to have single digit bodyfat percentage, and have my abs showing!

Thanks for the great website with awesome recipes and people supporting each other!
KetoWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 07:53 PM   #1116
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Ironforger
Stats: 159 lbs, 6' 0". lost 16 lbs on LCHF diet.
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: Sept 2013
Hello from NJ

Hello,

I'm 51 yrs old from Lawrenceville NJ. I switched to a High Fat Low Carb (HFLC) diet 8 months ago. I did not switch with the intention to lose weight but more so to lower my trygylcerides and raise HDL.

I have always been thin with high metabolism, never able to gain weight. I'm 6' 0" tall and was 175 lbs before switching to HFLC. Regardless, I lost 16 lbs since then and realistically hope I do not lose anymore! I eat tremendous amounts of grass fed beef, free range pork and chicken, eggs, cheese, low glycemic veggies etc.

Last edited by Ironforger; 06-05-2014 at 07:57 PM..
Ironforger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 12:27 PM   #1117
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: hopeisstillalive
Stats: 350/328/150
WOE: Moderate, controlled carb
Start Date: June 2014
From lurking to looking - becoming serious about lifestyle change and scared stupid

Hi all

Been investigating and dabbling in low carb for a long time and found it very helpful - but was too scared to go in whole hog. My mind was changed drastically just over a week ago when I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and real high triglycerides, which is a lot more scary. Suddenly I was ready to rock and roll, though I"m not sure exactly what I'm doing. (I have yet to choose a LC lifestyle plan. Looking at all very carefully) I've been lurking here for a while and know this looks like a supportive and resourceful group that I'd like to be a part of. I'm 5'7" and 340lbs, just barely starting to get my blood glucose under control. Having to learn how to do everything from scratch - everything I knew went out the window in about five minutes, so I'm still a little shellshocked.

Thanks for this board, and I look forward to being a part of this community! Be well, y'all! http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/im...nroll_2011.gif
hopeisstillalive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 04:00 PM   #1118
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Debbie7
Stats: 255/150/150 5'6"
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: January 2011
Hi Everyone!

My name is Debbie. I'm 58 years old and have lost 105 lbs. I started at 255 lbs and it took me 18 months to reach 150 lbs. I've been maintaining now for about 2 years. I generally bounce around between 150 and 160. I would like to be 150 or less, but that doesn't seem to be happening and I'm not willing to go to extremes to get there. For my height of 5'6" this seems to be a good range.

I really enjoy this forum. I like reading tips that help keep me focused. I still need to be vigilant with my eating.

The recipes have also been a source of inspiration. Who would of thought that cabbage, hamburger, rotel and some cheese would be so delicious. It's one of my husbands favorites.

I've been lurking here for a loooong time. Guess I'm finally ready to jump in and participate.
Debbie7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 05:02 PM   #1119
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: cruzer28
Stats: 191.4/191.4/130
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Restart Date 10/13/14
first timer

Hi everyone! I'm new to this site as well as new to the Atkins diet. I am 5 days in and feeling great as I'm starting to see results. Before I became educated in the diet I thought Atkins was one of the unhealthiest diets out there but I have since have had the wool pulled off my eyes and have learned that the way our usda wants us to eat is not the best for us like they have been saying. I had to read the book "why we get fat" by Gary Taubes for a health program at work and let me just say that it was life and mind changing. My goal is to stay in phase 1 of Atkins through the summer because my husband and I want to get back to trying to get pregnant as soon as we can. after several months of trying and 2 miscarriages I knew I needed to get healthier to up our chances of success. I'm currently 185. Started at 187 and have a long term goal of 130. I'm looking forward to the support from this forum and learning from everyone!
cruzer28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 07:15 PM   #1120
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: cruzer28
Stats: 191.4/191.4/130
Start Date: Restart Date 10/13/14
Katberz... I'm in a similar situation but just started Atkins 5 days ago! I hope I see the same success you are having. I also need to lose about 50 pounds! Good luck to you!!!!!
cruzer28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 07:33 AM   #1121
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Mainelydeb
Stats: 289/248/200
WOE: Atkins Induction
Start Date: Orig-2007-lost 90lb-Restart again
Hello everyone! I'm back again. I lost 90+ lbs. in 2007 on Atkins and then in 2009 I quit smoking (and I am still smoke free Yay!) and slowly put all the weight back on, plus more. I have tried many different ways of eating including low carb but could never get back into it like the first time. So here I am again with a new resolve and determined to make this work. It really is the best way of eating for me and I am excited to begin this journey to good health!
Mainelydeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 02:08 AM   #1122
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: jaccherry
Stats: 408/354/200
Start Date: June 7, 2014
Hi Everyone

I am new to posting. I don't even know how to navigate this site, but I want to meet you all! I recently learned that I had lost about 54 pounds from 408 lbs in about 6 months after changing my diet a little (no sugar, less snacking, no fries). However my diabetes is still not controlled and my A1C was at 9 about a week ago. It was then I decided to get back on a low carb diet to help control the sugar levels and to lose some weight. I am excited to see what happens.

Anyone else here suffer from diabetes and high blood pressure? Any advice? I have been on the induction phase of Atkins for 4 days.

Hope to talk to you soon!
jaccherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 01:36 PM   #1123
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: smardie
Stats: 250/245/215
WOE: 5.12
Start Date: 3/5/2013
Back and need support and help choosing the right low carb diet

Hi everyone,

After trying to just eat sensible for the last three years, I have found I am the highest weight I have been in ten years and pretty much have been stuck in the 240s for three years and have had so many little nagging injuries that I did not have before.

Anyway, going back to low carb.

I will say about two year ago, I tried it for about ten days and hardly lost any weight.

Now I m trying to figure out what low carb diet to do ?

Thanks

Mark
smardie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 04:43 PM   #1124
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Happy SAHM
Stats: 5'5" 224/177/140 ish
WOE: Atkins 72'
Start Date: May 12, 2014
Mark,

For the best results, I would suggest sticking with the original Atkins 72 diet. That is basically meat, eggs, cheese, and fats. You can also have 2 loose cups of greens if you enjoy your salad. You will likely see the quickest results with this WOE.

Check out the Atkins 72" thread on here and you will meet some very knowledgable and friendly people who have been and are extremely successful using this version of Atkins. The goal is to essentially keep your carbs as close to zero as possible.

I have been following this version for 1 month (have previously done the newer one with good results too, but just slower to come off) and as of yesterday (1 month) I have lost 20 lbs. I am basically eating meat, eggs, cheese and fats with an occasional salad.

Good Luck...you'll do great! If you have any questions, ask the experts over on that 72" thread!
Happy SAHM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 11:05 PM   #1125
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: RobMan
Stats: 429/294/287
Start Date: Dec 3, 2008 2nd time around 6/3/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaccherry View Post
I am new to posting. I don't even know how to navigate this site, but I want to meet you all! I recently learned that I had lost about 54 pounds from 408 lbs in about 6 months after changing my diet a little (no sugar, less snacking, no fries). However my diabetes is still not controlled and my A1C was at 9 about a week ago. It was then I decided to get back on a low carb diet to help control the sugar levels and to lose some weight. I am excited to see what happens.

Anyone else here suffer from diabetes and high blood pressure? Any advice? I have been on the induction phase of Atkins for 4 days.

Hope to talk to you soon!
Hey jaccherry, I think I started at 429 lbs. Got to about 285 having lost over 140 lbs in about 2 and 1/2 years. I just did it one day at a time. Since most of us that are long-term obese are food addicts, I relate it to having fell off the wagon a little. Never went back to eating "carby" things just allowed myself to eat too much of acceptable carbs stuff and the old "if one is good, two is better." Gained about 30 lbs back to 318. Made the decision it was time to re-commit. Just started back about 10 days ago and I'm that guy that only weighs once a month. I will be under 300 before you know it and heading much lower. Biggest thing is, and we all know it, is with almost any other "diet" I would have put all the weight back on plus some. Didn't happen with LC, even doing it poorly for 2 years.

The only reason I tell you all this is that I had tried about everything possible in my life to lose weight. Nothing worked long-term. This works!!! You can eat and not be hungry so there is just no need to cheat. But, do it right. If you are doing LC be sure to read one of the books to be sure you are doing it right. It does make a difference. I personally use Dr Atkins New Diet Revolution. That's up to you. You can do this and can be successful. Best wishes!!!
RobMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 10:16 AM   #1126
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Juniper21
Stats: 203/159/145
Start Date: February 2014
I relate to your story, Yvonne326...I am beginning to realizer how much I have messed up my metabolism over the years and how sensitive to carbs I really am. I started gaining on my LCHF journey and have had to cut back to super low amount of daily carbs 11/day for a while until I reverse my weight gaining trend...
Good luck!
Juniper21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 10:28 AM   #1127
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: blondebutter
Stats: 172/173/135
Start Date: June 11, 2014
Hello everyone. I'm new to LCF as of yesterday. I'm 5'3", weigh about 172 which is the heaviest I've ever been. I have a closet full of pretty clothes that don't fit me anymore. I'm around a size 13 these days, I'd like to slash that in half. Its time I take care of me again. My love affair with food and booze is destroying my health and relationships with loved ones. Its time to reclaim my life.

Thanks for all the inspiring posts. I'm so glad I found this website... makes the journey a lot less lonesome.
blondebutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 10:38 AM   #1128
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Tara1970
Stats: 176/158/Happy@140/Ideal@128
WOE: CAD/One Meal A Day/Gluten Free
Hi! I'm new, posting mainly in the CAD hangout thread right now, and I'm mainly interested in low-carb/limited carb intake, and I eat a gluten-free diet... not sure what to say except my low-carbing miracles have been ditching milk from tea and coffee (I might have a tablespoon of cream) and learning to use Pyrex glass bowls & plates where once, the evil bread and slightly-less-evil jacket potatoes would go!

Those two things have helped me the most and everything else has been a question of fine tuning, but I got NOWHERE fast back when I was getting regular infusions of lactose in a cuppa, and unable to eat a tuna melt or anything else deliciously cheesey, without starches underneath it.

I'll be happy to get to 140lbs but 128 is my dream goal, those last 12lbs are 'vanity pounds' but I can dream...

Thank you to everyone for sharing because it's helping me keep focused!!
Tara1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 11:00 AM   #1129
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: HiDiddle
Stats: 250/236/140
On my fourth day low carving and I'm excited about all the support on here! I feel like I can accomplish my goal this time!

I'm 238 right now, 5'4" an my goal is 140, but I'd certainly settle for less. I homeschooling three kids, so I'm busy, but I'm home a lot, so that helps with staying on track.

Can't wait to meet all.of you!

Heidi
HiDiddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 07:21 AM   #1130
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Godlovesme
Stats: 240/230.8/145
Hi everyone! I am so so so excited to start this journey! I am a mom of two awesome kids and married to a great man! Everyone is healthy and fit (even very skinny) except for me! I currently weigh 240 lbs and need to lose about 100 lbs. I'm so encouraged by this website and the friendly folks who are here! I'll probably be asking a lot of questions too! Blessings to all!
Godlovesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 07:31 AM   #1131
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: lynnbug47
WOE: atkins 72
Start Date: march 2014-atkins 72 june2014
hi everyone i have been doing atkins since march under 20 carbs but regaining weight so tuesday i went to atkins 72 and glad to say this morning i'm down 7 lbs and my husband 2 lbs although he does eat some carbs. i am 47 years old and have 4 grown children and 9 grandchildren and i have always done lowfat diets since i been in my 20's so this is my first time doing lc.
lynnbug47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 08:20 AM   #1132
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Louella
Stats: 327/224/179 5'10" 43 y/o
WOE: Atkins '72 - Started on 6/26/14 @ 235 lbs
Start Date: June 2005
Hi! Been lurking for a couple of weeks after I found some low carb dessert ideas here. I've been so impressed by all of the success stories and support that I've decided to join! I'd always been overweight but at 35, I weighed my heaviest at 327 lbs. Two of my aunts told me about Atkins where they each lost 80 lbs. I wasn't sure if I could do it because I loved carbs so much, but gave it a shot. They ended up both putting the weight back on, but when I went on it and saw how fast I was losing, I stuck with it. I lost 140 lbs in a year and managed to keep it off until 2010 when I lived with a man who ate carbs all the time and never gained weight. I gained 70 lbs! I left him by the end of that year and lost the 70 lbs in five months through a combination of South Beach and exercising. By the end of 2011, I found out I have a gluten intolerance (which explained soooo much about what was happening to me whenever I'd eat even healthy carbs) and found out I had Stage 3 Pelvic Organ Prolapse. I went in for repair surgery the Spring of 2012 and can no longer exercise or be nearly as active as I'd been since losing weight. But I'd gotten down to my lowest weight since I was a kid of 183 lbs. As a rule, though, I seemed to fluctuate from about 190 - 200 while still doing Atkins OWL and carb binging now and again. Then last Fall, my mom fell seriously ill where she had been taken to the ER twice, and then on the third time had had a heart attack. I decided to move with her to see what was going on and what was happening that she kept ending up in the ER. Turns out she wasn't taking very good care of herself. I started cooking meals for her and teaching her about nutrition. She lost 30 lbs within months, but I gained it (I tend to eat carbs when I'm stressed). My mom's been able to stay out of the ER since I moved in, but she's stopped losing weight since wanting to do things on her own. She still has a 100 lbs to go to get down to a normal weight... Me? At 43, I now have 50 lbs to get down to a normal weight. I look at it like I've done this before, I just gotta do it again! But this time, I need all the support I can get. I'm hoping to find that here. <3

Last edited by Louella; 06-15-2014 at 08:21 AM..
Louella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 09:43 AM   #1133
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: srobertsaz
Start Date: 6/8/2014
Hi everyone! I did Atkin's about 11 years ago after I had my daughter. I lost 40 pounds back then. I am now 39 years old and my metabolism isn't the same as it used to be so I am back on Atkins trying to shed those pounds! I love this site. So many recipes and encouragement.
srobertsaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 04:05 PM   #1134
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: mamabear
Stats: 216/214/150
WOE: LC
Im new here

Hey Everyone, Im new here. My name is Kalani and I am here trying to get motivation to get myself back in gear. I lost 26lbs last year at this time. I kept it off until my fiancé moved in around Christmas time and now I have put about half of my weight loss back on. And its creeping back up slowly. Right now I am lacking motivation as nothing LC sounds too tasty. My fiancé is a meat and potatoes kinda guy and loves to treat us to Golden Corral often. I also try to cook for him and keep his tummy happy as well as my 3 kids. So I need to find a way to cook what they like but stay on my LC eating plan at the same time.

I also have fibromyalgia and allergies to wheat and digestive issues. I feel SO much better when eating LC and the bloating and other problems disappear when I eat right LC. As well as my energy level drastically increases when I eliminate carbs. My pants are getting tight on me as well. SO... I have EVERY reason to begin my journey again. I am here looking for encouragement and support as well as recipes. I am a bit discouraged with myself as I only have about 50 lbs give or take to lose. I say "only" because although it seems like a huge number to myself, I see so many others that have lost much more and If they can do that, I certainly can lose at least 25. I need a kick in the rear back into LC gear!
I am happy to be here and this site is such a wonderful place for information. I hope to make a friend or two here as well
mamabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 04:36 PM   #1135
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Louella
Stats: 327/224/179 5'10" 43 y/o
WOE: Atkins '72 - Started on 6/26/14 @ 235 lbs
Start Date: June 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamabear View Post
Hey Everyone, Im new here. My name is Kalani and I am here trying to get motivation to get myself back in gear. I lost 26lbs last year at this time. I kept it off until my fiancé moved in around Christmas time and now I have put about half of my weight loss back on. And its creeping back up slowly. Right now I am lacking motivation as nothing LC sounds too tasty. My fiancé is a meat and potatoes kinda guy and loves to treat us to Golden Corral often. I also try to cook for him and keep his tummy happy as well as my 3 kids. So I need to find a way to cook what they like but stay on my LC eating plan at the same time.

I also have fibromyalgia and allergies to wheat and digestive issues. I feel SO much better when eating LC and the bloating and other problems disappear when I eat right LC. As well as my energy level drastically increases when I eliminate carbs. My pants are getting tight on me as well. SO... I have EVERY reason to begin my journey again. I am here looking for encouragement and support as well as recipes. I am a bit discouraged with myself as I only have about 50 lbs give or take to lose. I say "only" because although it seems like a huge number to myself, I see so many others that have lost much more and If they can do that, I certainly can lose at least 25. I need a kick in the rear back into LC gear!
I am happy to be here and this site is such a wonderful place for information. I hope to make a friend or two here as well
Welcome, mamabear! I'm also back on the wagon and have gluten intolerance. I also was engaged to a man who really had no idea what I was going through to where I ended up gaining 70 lbs while I was with him. So I feel your pain! I'd love to buddy up with you if you're interested. I, too, need that good kick in the pants to stay on track... I look forward to seeing more of you around! Please let me know if you're interested in buddying up.
Louella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 05:54 PM   #1136
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: HushKat
Stats: 140/140/128
WOE: No specific regimen, just high protein low carb.
Hi all, I'm new here. My name is Margaret, and I need to nip this weight gain in the bud right now before it gets completely out of control.

About me - Had success with a low carb diet about 10 years ago and am now ready to try it again. Went through treatment for breast cancer last year and since starting on Tamoxifen 10 months ago I've gained 20 pounds! I'm not on a specific low carb regimen, I'm kind of just flying by the seat of my pants with all this right now. Hoping to get some good information and support here. Thanks!
HushKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 06:10 PM   #1137
Senior LCF Member

Stats: 317/267/130
Hi everyone! I'm new to this board and just started back on low carb 6 days ago. I am doing Atkins Induction. I did that several years ago and lost over 50 pounds. I don't even remember why I strayed from it. I've been overweight almost my entire life; since I was in the 2nd grade. I've lost a bit here and there on different plans, but have never been down to a normal weight. Right now I'm 317 lbs. I'm tired of being disgusted by my appearance and ashamed of myself. I know this way of eating works and I'm focused on taking it one day at a time.
Strawberry Fields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 11:05 AM   #1138
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: sweetmeli
Stats: 243/232/140
Start Date: June 1, 2014
Hello

Just found this site while looking for low-carb recipes. I have been up and down on my weight since I was very young and I am hoping this time I will keep it down and never gain it back again. Doing atkins since June 1st and I feel great.
Sure could use some friends going thru the same struggles as me.

sweetmeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 12:16 PM   #1139
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: MalteseMom
Stats: 174/139/130
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: September 2013
Hello. This is my 3rd post. I'm following LCHF WOE and hope I'm welcome here. Over the past couple of years I've lost 50#, 35# of it since September 2013. I was researching on the internet to find info that would help me get my blood glucose numbers back in line as my A1C was steadily climbing and my body not processing carbs as efficiently as it needed to be. I found the Diabetes Forums and those people were very helpful. Many types of WOE lifestyles there. LCHF was perfect for me as the fat took away my hunger while my body burned the excess fat I had. Anyway, my FBG is well managed as long as I stay away from a lot of carbs. I try to stay under 30 a day. I haven't list anything since January when I began to eat add foods back in. Just a few carbs, really, didn't affect my glucose but stopped ketosis and weight loss. I've added this group hoping to find more info on maintenance and recipes and of course, more new friends.
MalteseMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 08:34 PM   #1140
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: InTheLight
Stats: 255/235/160 -- 5'7" tall
WOE: Low carb/cutting back
Start Date: Re-starting strong!! June 2014
Hello! When I logged in, I saw that my last log-on was November 5 of last year, too long a time to be eating the wrong foods and gaining a lot of weight... Had some very rough times, was laid off, but am now working at a fabulous job, so I need to get back on track! Also, my daughter is getting married in August, and the day after her wedding, hubby and I are off to Jamaica for a week, so I need to get this tummy bulge down!! I've missed not being here to log on with my meals and receive the wonderful support that is given here. I'm back and I'm here to stay!!

I've got brand new knees, a wonderful Blessing from the Lord!!!

InTheLight is offline   Reply With Quote