Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Main Lowcarb Lobby
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2013, 07:02 AM   #421
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Poohthebear
Day One !!

Good Morning,

This is my first day on a Low Carb Diet. My doctor told me yesterday that I could have 30 Carbs a day.

Wow.....major changes coming my way.

I would love any info on how to get this started on the right track.

Thanks !!!
Poohthebear is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2013, 01:10 PM   #422
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: piglet513
Stats: 214/199/130 5' 3 1/4" 34 yrs old
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 6/17/13-Atkins. 7/6/13-JUDDD
Second go around with Atkins

Hello all! I just became a member today. I tried Atkins years ago, but was in the military at the time and couldn't afford the initial fatigue due to physical demands. I love how Atkins has revamped to include veggies from the beginning. I just started yesterday, and I've already lost water weight. I'm pretty happy so far and hope things keep going well!! It looks like there is a lot of good information here.
piglet513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 06:39 AM   #423
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Gram
Hello

<Peeks in>

Hello, I'm jumping in today. Day # 2 of Full on Induction Atkins. 8 Years ago I lost 80 pounds and for no logical reason am back to where I was when I started all those years ago. Older, menopausal, and tired of being tired and letting it hold me back I am determined to white knuckle it thru induction to get to the other side ............... No cravings and on my way to feeling stronger and taking care of me. Yesterday was pretty easy. This morning, I have already found myself thinking about those marshmallows in the cupboard for samore's planned this weekend for my family that can eat them. I don't even like marshmallows. I'm in no danger of eating them but they are still there in my head. Anyway....... Here I am. I have enough laundry to keep myself occupied and out of the kitchen today! Here is to getting thru induction for the second time.
Gram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 09:33 AM   #424
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: sofy
Stats: 149/149/130
WOE: Low carb
Start Date: 6/20/2013
New start

Hi everyone!Day one starts today. I lost 19 pounds on Atkins in 2008. Starting back again at the same starting weight today . 149 @ 5"2 Looking forward to the feeling comfortable again
sofy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 10:31 AM   #425
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: FLFG
Stats: Goal Weight 225
WOE: Keto
Start Date: April 1 2013
Hey everyone.I'm male in my mid 20's. I started Keto on April 1 of this year. I have a long way to go, I'm here for the support and some great recipes
FLFG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 10:36 AM   #426
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: TrueYou
Stats: 317/305/190 (5'10")
WOE: low carb lifestyle
Start Date: June 17, 2013
Introduction

Hi everyone...I am from Missouri and I'm happy to be here! I am pretty sure I was a member before if it is the same site...about 15 yrs ago I believe. I was a member for several years. I lost about 70 lbs at that time on low-carb. I failed to make it a lifestyle. I found the support was great at the time, but I aimlessly wandered away...perhaps when I got pregnant? After raising two wonderful children, I hope to make it a lifestyle and I hope to stay with you all. I just turned 50 yrs old and weigh the most I've ever weighed. I do not have medical problems, yet. I am miserable though. I guess I was inspired by the fact that I am miserable and fifty. I should be enjoying life, right? I hope to get to know you!

Last edited by TrueYou; 06-19-2013 at 10:48 AM..
TrueYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 04:40 PM   #427
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Tjoy112
Stats: 250/220/130
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: March 2013
New to the Board..

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to introduced myself. I've been on and off the low carb diet for years and have been very successful with it. I found this board a while back and found some good info that's helped me. I've had 3 children. I took the baby weight quickly using the low carb with my first 2. That was years ago years ago. I had a baby 8months ago and have been struggling to get the weight off again. It hasn't been that easy this time around. I figured I would join the board for some support and good tips.

Tima
Tjoy112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 08:22 PM   #428
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: maewest131
Stats: 288/255/170
WOE: Atkins/CAD
Start Date: February 18th, 2013
Hello and thanks for the add! I've been following the Atkins plan since Feb 18th, 2013. I did really well for the first 3 months losing 35lbs. But since then I've hit a plateau and kinda been on again off again. I'm currently reading The Carbohydrate Addict's Diet and finding it very interesting. Even though I am a true "carb addict" this has been the most successful way of eating I have every done. I stay fuller and satisfied longer. I know moving into phase II in Atkins and going off a bit has triggered some cravings and I need to get a handle on that. Good luck to everyone in their journey for better health!
maewest131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 08:30 PM   #429
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: leisha
Stats: 210/195/155
WOE: Weight Watchers 360
Start Date: May 2014 this round!
Welcome Everybody!!! So glad to have you all here!!! This is the best support group in the world!!!
leisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 08:11 PM   #430
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: moomin
Stats: 256/236.6/165
Start Date: April 2013
HI everyone! I'm new to the low carb lifestyle. I started low carbing in April and have been reading tons of books on the different types of low carb plans. I have about 75lbs left to lose.
moomin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 09:34 PM   #431
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: denise2h
Stats: 236
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: Restarting June 7 2013
Hi everyone I started low carb on the 7th of June so i weighed in at 236.5 I'm down to 230.0 I can breath after walking a few steps so I'm happy with that,so wish me luck I'm feeling good about it this time.
denise2h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 03:59 PM   #432
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: amberlicious
Stats: 160/138/120
WOE: Very Low Carb
Start Date: May 2011
Hi Everyone! I am new to posting on this forum, but I am a long time lurker when I need motivation, recipes, and advice. I have been on and off low carb and other diets for many years of my life, but most recently went from 160lbs to 126lbs eating very low carb. That was over a year ago, and since then I have changed jobs, moved in with my boyfriend, and went back to school. I'd like to blame these three things on my weight gain but I really do need to be more personally accountable. So here I am, at 138lbs, ready to lose and hold myself responsible by participating in this community. I am eating Low Carb High Fat. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone and being part of the low carb community
amberlicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 04:52 AM   #433
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: kickrocks
Checking in as a newbie. I have lurked for a few months. Hello!

I started low carbing, specifically using A New Atkins for a New You after reading Why We Get Fat and What to Do About It, in November 2012. I went from roughly 160 to 140 lb in 3 months. I did really well with food choices for a while and took up running but have found myself slipping back to sugar in the past couple of months and falling off my exercise schedule. So far, I have not gained any weight but I would love to lose another 10 to 15 lbs and tone up so I'm here for motivation and diet advice. I do live outside the continental US right now so access to some substitutions can be hard for me. I'm budgeting right now but may find a Netrition order in my future. I'm hoping to figure out a better way to meal plan and always have nutritious food available so I don't fall back into old eating habits.
kickrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 06:05 PM   #434
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: ninagrrl
Stats: 230/221/160
WOE: no grain/low carb
Start Date: June 17th, 2013
Hi everyone. My name is Nina and I am 30 years old. I am currently 14 weeks pregnant with my second child and am a diabetic. I developed gestational diabetes while pregnant with my son back in 09 and it never went away. I was on metformin but wasn't eating very well and my blood sugars were running in the mid to high 200's. 2 weeks ago my OB tested my A1C and it was 8.6, so my meds were changed to 2.5 mgs of Glyburide 2 x daily. I have been put on a really low carb diet - under 10 grams in a 2 hour period and no grains and only a few options for fruits (mostly berries). Pretty much I can have meats, dairy and low carb veggies.

My pre-pregnancy weight was 225lbs, my weight last week at the doctors was 230lbs and I weighed myself today at 225lbs but I dunno if my scale is off so I don't know how much weight I've lost. I've only been on my diet for nearly a week (day 6), and my first goal has already been reached. My blood sugar has been below 120 for 3 days now. My pregnancy weight goal is to not go over 240lbs (idealy, I hope to at least stay the same, losing belly fat and gaining baby bump). My overall goal is to reach 160lbs but I have no time limit as long as I stick to my diet and see regular progress. I am writing a journal in the journal section if anyone is interested.

-Nina
ninagrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 08:21 AM   #435
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: mogirlinnc
Stats: 198.5/171/135?
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: back again - April 2014
Getting back to LowCarbing

Hi:

I low carbed about 10 or so years ago, and it was a great plan for me. My thyroid decided to stop working correctly, and during the years it took to get diagnosed, I fell off the wagon because I was so discouraged with the weight gain. I've been on thyroid meds for 3 years now, and had two major foot and ankle surgery during those 3 years. Still have 5 more weeks with a cast and no weight bearing from surgery #2. Having my thyroid under control is the only thing that has kept me from hitting 200 lbs. I've lost and gained the same 25 or so pounds in the past couple of years by watching calories, but I'm done with that. I'm not sure why I avoided low carbing again, but I did. I just ordered the original Dr. Atkins book. I think I remember enough to go ahead and get myself in ketosis while I wait for the book. I'm looking forward to getting back on plan and losing some major weight!

Michele
mogirlinnc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 06:44 AM   #436
MsG
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: MsG
Stats: 200/193/150
WOE: Wheat Belly/Carb counting
Start Date: May 2013
Hey ya'll from Texas!

I've been looking around in here for a month or so. My low carb journey started with Wheat Belly. I loved how I felt following this plan but the weight loss stopped at 3 lbs. I've had a lap band put in and removed after 2 years. It worked a little too well! Honestly it moved and I couldn't keep down water. It was scary so I had them take it out. It took several years, 2 rounds of nursing school (LVN and RN), a new marriage, new jobs, my 3 kids and 2 stepsons to put most of my weight back on! I sit at 196 this morning. Ugh!

I've spent money, time and my health (diet pills) being consumed with my weight and I'm done. I will not buy another plan off tv or otherwise. I will not eat prepackaged crap! From now on its real food for all of us or no food.

I'm so pleased with this change in our diet! My husband has lost at least 7 pounds. My kids eat real food! Their friends come over and complain that we have nothing to eat or it's all health food! Awesome!!! Sodas are no longer like crack to my kids. Stepsons hate it here cuz we don't keep coke to feed their addiction. I feel good. We have energy. I love it!

I just need to make some adjustments to get my weigh down a bit. Does anyone have answers to insulin spiking with caffeine or stevia? Short of testing my blood I can't find a consensus. I'll keep searching the site. Good luck everyone!!
MsG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 09:54 AM   #437
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Birthstonekitty
Stats: 180/180/135
WOE: South Beach
Start Date: 06/24/2013
Hi there....from the great state of New Jersey!

Hi there,

My name is Regina and I'm from New Jersey. I've been lurking for months on this board. I am the type of person that really doesn't have that much willpower so losing weight for me has always been tough. My hubby and son have never had weight issues, and my husband loves to cook. He takes over the kitchen when he gets home from work and by the time I get home a little after he does, he usually has more than 50% of dinner already completed. Believe me, I don't complain....he's a rather good 'you tube' cook. I try to have him cook more healthy options, but at times he just doesn't....I finally had enough of his 'breadcrumb coated chicken cutlets' and I stopped eating them altogether, or would tell him to just leave 2 thin cutlets for me without the breading. He started doing that and it has worked out fine.

My biggest problem is really motivation....I usually do very well when I begin to watch what I eat and see effects on the scale. As long as I continue to lose weight week in and week out, I'm fine...even if it's only one pound. But if I plateau for any length of time, I find that it just sets me on a tailspin and I see myself falling off whatever plan I have. I also do very little exercise and that just needs to change on my end. There is really no reason I can't be more active...I have the time and I'm healthy....no excuse.

I also have a wicked sweet tooth, so I need to do a low carb option to curb my cravings. I've read up a lot on the South Beach Diet and have decided to give it a go. I began my day this morning with an egg white shredded cheddar, and 2 turkey sausage patties. I'm still full from my 9am breakfast and it's 12:44pm here....this is good. I plan to eat a salad for lunch with some grilled chicken, romaine lettuce, feta cheese, garbanzo beans and sprinkled with balsamic vinagraitte. I plan to probably have some kind of beef with dinner and maybe I'll toss a little bit of green salad then too.

I think I can do the low carb option just fine....I had success with Weight Watchers in the past...I lost 20 pounds over a span of a few months....and I feel that with South Beach, I might do even better.

I'm currently 5'-4" high
Weigh: 180 lbs
Ultimate goal: 135 lbs
Mini goal: 170 lbs

Anyway...looking for words of encouragement here....and I love the board and the South Beach section is so helpful with the pinned topics. I can't wait to tell you all how I'm doing as the weeks go by.

Thanks everyone
Birthstonekitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 08:02 AM   #438
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: djlottawa
Stats: 265/196/170
WOE: Low carb/Moderate protein/high fat
Start Date: November 2012
HI folks.

I am sort of new to low carb. I started my weight loss journey in November 2012 by reducing most bad carbs such as bread, chips, potatoes, rice and such. Only lately has it been lower then 100g. As of today, I am going below 50g.

My starting weight in November 2012 was 235, but my heaviest was 265. I started going to the gym more often (I used to be into the gym hardcore before my daughter was born). I am currently at 196lbs. For a loss of 39lbs. (from 235lbs)

I have done Atkins before but without good results. This was like 15 years ago though. I am now following more of a low carb high protein high fat one (good fats). I am also walking every day (during work breaks and lunch hour) and then head to the gym atleast 3 times a week and work hard there.

I am not genetically a large person, but the rest of my family are all slim. I just love food. I used to be a chef and worked in kitchens for over 10 years. Now I have a desk job working for a large Canadian Telecom and just sit on my butt all day. I have actually started bring things to work to help me out, such as a 8lbs medicine ball. The funny thing is, others at work have now started losing weight because of me now :>. I even at one point started a Biggest Loser contest. I didn't win :<. But the person who did lost 27lbs. And they never would have started that if I had not gotten management to let me do that at work.

My goal, to get to 175lbs. The reason I want that even though my "ideal BMI" weight is 155 I can never do that. I am a huge fan of the gym and I am into bodybuilding. I cannot do that at 155. Hell even 175 might be interesting.

Glad I found this forum. To meet and talk to like minded folks.
djlottawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 11:21 AM   #439
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Aquarius
Stats: 190/135/125
WOE: Atkins-ish
Start Date: 3/3/2012
Hi everyone!

I am a second-timer to low carb. The first time I lost about 70 pounds on Atkins. I found the first three phases incredibly easy to stick to but blew Maintenance big time. I started out last March right back where I had been.

I have committed to this time being the last time. The health benefits and slim physique are just too important compared with sweets and junk food. I did not weigh the first time and that is a mistake I have corrected. I have also accepted the fact that my metabolism is what it is; I cannot tolerate a high carb diet.

The good news is that I really enjoy a low carb diet.

Looking forward to chatting with you all. I've been lurking a while so I know how helpful and nice everyone is here.
Aquarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 03:12 PM   #440
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: justbeachy
WOE: Primal/Paleo
Start Date: May 2013
Hello!

I have flirted with LC a few times in my life, but this time I am committed! A month ago my fasting glucose was in the diabetic range and I refuse to go down that road. Luckily my doctor is also a weight loss counselor who said she won't put me on diabetes meds if I follow LC diet and turn my numbers around. I don't weigh myself, except at the doctor's & I was 230lbs last month. Since then I have been eating Primal with a bit of Atkins as I like a Diet Coke with lunch and a SF Jello on occasion. I also walk 30+ min a day & am generally more active than before. Don't know my current weight, but I feel & look better already. I'm happy to be here reading all of the great threads & feeling inspired!
justbeachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 03:59 PM   #441
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: MaMaFox
WOE: SB
Start Date: June 17th 2013
Hello all

I'm on day nine of the rest of my life. For a carboholic, I feel I'm doing pretty good. I just ordered a new scale so I have no real numbers as of right now. I know my duty belt fits better and I can breathe when I sit so that's a good sign. Anywho, I hope this goes well and is something I can stick to forever. I have tried so many other "diets" only to become discouraged when I saw no results and would quit. Wish me luck!
MaMaFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 10:49 AM   #442
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Classy1
Stats: 155/150/125
WOE: DANDR
Start Date: Restart 4/2013
Hello. I joined today but have been lurking for a month or so. I love the recipes! This is my second time low carbing on Atkins. I have a family history of diabetes and suffer from migraines, both of which are helped by high fat, low carb eating for me.
Classy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 07:13 PM   #443
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Dulcitonia
Stats: 246/172/165(modified from 175)
WOE: Lower carb
Started a low carb lifestyle 8/2/2012 to help decrease possibility of getting dm type 2. I reached my goal by Christmas and have been maintaining but recently adjusted goal to lose another 10 pounds in order to keep me in track.

Last edited by Dulcitonia; 06-27-2013 at 07:16 PM..
Dulcitonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 06:55 AM   #444
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: CauliflowerPizza
Hi Everyone!

Hi Everyone!

First, I must say that I've joined this group because after reading many posts, I've found that people here are truly supportive and non-confrontational. I've been a member of a similar group in the past and was put off by the way some people judged others and took a know-it-all approach. I am extremely happy to have found you all!

I originally started on a doctor supervised LC diet in Dec 2012, and lost 60lbs for my wedding. It felt great and I learned a lot about my willpower, how to stay the course, to go day by day, as well as some things about nutrition that I hadn't been aware of before.

Why am I here now? Simply put, gluttony. After the wedding, people just wanted to take us to dinner all of the time, then came the holidays (pants size went up), then winter (this pizza won't hurt), then reigning myself in for a month or so, then breaking ketosis for another occasion (it will just be for today/this week), then some added regret when the cute shirts wouldn't button anymore, then back to a modified LC plan (jeans got tighter), then breaking it again for my birthday (which led to a month of off plan eating) and one last trip to buy bigger pants and being horrified at the size.

Due to a long ago (yet long standing) eating disorder, I do not weigh myself. My doctor would tell me only what I lost each week and that was motivation enough--that and weekly jeans try-ons. Plus, the spectre of looking fat in wedding photos was enough to keep me monastic in my efforts. However, there is nothing hanging over my head this time and I have started and sputtered out for the last 6 months. So, here I am.

I am attempting to use everything I learned the first time around to lose what I've gained back (I am guessing 20-30lbs) but I don't want to eat the expensive packaged foods that went with the doctor's diet. Happily, I have successfully (and rather quickly) achieved ketosis again and my mindset is better this time than the previous attempts I've made recently. So, I'm hopeful that I will be successful in getting back to my wedding weight and getting back into all of the great clothes I rewarded myself with last year. After that, I will need support in maintenance, as it is something I completely blew off the first time around.

It's nice to meet you all, and congratulations on all of your small and large victories! I will cheer you on and dust you off when you fall.
CauliflowerPizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 07:04 AM   #445
Administrator

Gallery: Dottie
WOE: 1400 cals/70g carbs/85% Primal

This is a large site, so take some time to look around
Main Lowcarb Lobby - Low Carb Friends
For general dieting questions
Weight Loss Plans - Low Carb Friends
For a variety of different plans - check for a sub-forum for the plan you're on
LCF has a HUGE recipe forum, member driven by some wonderfully creative cooks
Lowcarb Recipe Help & Suggestions - Low Carb Friends
Question about supplements?
Vitamins and Supplements - Low Carb Friends
Need a little non-diet fun?
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/lounge/
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/game-room/
Not quite sure where or what? Join a Challenge with like-minded members
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/low-carb-challenges/
Want to document your journey?
Weight Loss Journals - Low Carb Friends
And many more
Any time you have a question, please don't hesitate to contact the site:
LowCarbFriends.com Contact Form

Oh and please, do take a moment and read the "announcements" and other "stickies" pertaining to site rules

http://www.onlineconversion.com/ <-- cooking and other conversions

Need to contact LCF?
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/contact.html

Everyone has an opinion. Take what you need and leave the rest.

2014 resolution: stop being my own worst enemy and critic!
Dottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 06:52 PM   #446
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Beara
Hello! I am here looking to get healthy and loose the weight I know I can. My name is Sarah, and while im not entirely new to low carbing, I am getting stuck in alot of the pitfalls. Okay, so I am rationalizing and finding excuses! No more! Thanks for all of the support already!
Beara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 09:48 PM   #447

Gallery: Maryposa
Stats: 355/181.0/169
WOE: VSG + NK
Start Date: 1997; Recommit May 2007 @355; VSG March 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beara View Post
Hello! I am here looking to get healthy and loose the weight I know I can. My name is Sarah, and while im not entirely new to low carbing, I am getting stuck in alot of the pitfalls. Okay, so I am rationalizing and finding excuses! No more! Thanks for all of the support already!
I am wondering if you might like a group challenge. We have a challenge board here and sometimes when you've been at this on and off for a while, it can be really motivating to check in with a group. Just a thought
Maryposa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 06:32 PM   #448
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Dietkitty
Stats: Just started again
WOE: My own low carb plan
Start Date: This week
Hi I am new again. I have read the site for years, such a great resource!! I have just restarted my low carb diet again. (We know it works so why do we stray? That's another essay I can write). I have learned from my past and what works for me so this time I started off right. I am doing my own plan which is mainly an Atkins based one. First week I ramp up and get used to eating more protein, less carbycarbs, and get my head in the game. Then I slowly go stricter after 5 or so days. My main thing is that I have a horrid sweet tooth, this is always, not a sugar leaving the body thing. So I do include fruit, s/f jello, and s/f puddings made with hood low carb milk and cool whip, cool whip is food made for me from God a real gift Since I work out in mornings, doing a lot more now also, ha ha I never did any before hence the weight. So I eat a fresh oatmeal cooked with egg whites in the morning for energy. It's about 1/2 cup of oats, 3 tbls of the egg whites. Then I add a little real butter and some s/f syrup. If I don't I crash during my workouts. These little extras work for me and make me stick. I weigh myself every am and seem to lose daily as long as I keep on keepin on. Ok that's it about me for now.
Dietkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 04:51 AM   #449
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: FlorayG
Start Date: March 2011
Hi there this site came recommended to me.
I'm lucky enough to be able to say I've lost all the weight I was carrying - 'only' 15lb overweight but that's quite a lot when you are 5ft tall. I discovered low carb after researching what else I could do after being on a low calorie diet for 3 months and being starving hungry all the time (the caloric intake recommended for someone my size is ridiculously small) and have been doing this for 2 years. Now I'm becoming interested in the health benefits of ketosis and the dangers of wheat and I want to start on a high-fat, low carb way of eating so looking for some help and advice on that.
FlorayG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 07:35 AM   #450
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Lowcarbnewbie
Hi. I have been eating low carb for 1 month now. I've lost 7 pounds so far but several inches. I feel like my slow progress is due to all the medicine I am on for my fibromyalgia and arthritis. I'm am very encouraged. I'm from the south and we LOVE our carbs so for me to be able to do this without much temptation is great! Hanging in there!
Lowcarbnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote