LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2013, 07:19 AM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Ladysilverpatch
Stats: 249/206/168
WOE: whole foods/lc/fast-5
Start Date: Jan 2001
Who's the Biggest Loser, LC?

Who is a candidate for LC Biggest Loser on LCF? So many have done tremendous and have kept it off. Who would you nominate for LCF Biggest Loser?
Ladysilverpatch is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2013, 07:36 AM   #2
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: MsWoods
Stats: 399/217.5/169
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: 06/22/09
I would probably have to say JustCallMeAmy.
My weight loss, in pictures

I would have nominated myself but I've gained a bit back. I started at 399, got down to 204 last year, but I'm back at around 250 right now. Fighting to get it back off.
MsWoods is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 07:42 AM   #3
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Ladysilverpatch
Stats: 249/206/168
WOE: whole foods/lc/fast-5
Start Date: Jan 2001
Wow! Michelle, you've done very well yourself. get back on the horse and finish the race you've begun. Great job, Amy!!

Last edited by Ladysilverpatch; 04-01-2013 at 07:44 AM..
Ladysilverpatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 07:54 AM   #4
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: nolcjunk
Stats: Whole foods lc, 110, 5'6
WOE: Atkins - it's a diet
I would nominate Leo41. She went from 340 and has now been maintaining around 145 for a while. Plus, she lost the weight later in life and is hypothyroid, so she overcame two huge obstacles and continues to be successful.
nolcjunk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 08:09 AM   #5
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: abby!
Stats: 168/134/125
WOE: LC
Quote:
Originally Posted by nolcjunk View Post
I would nominate Leo41. She went from 340 and has now been maintaining around 145 for a while. Plus, she lost the weight later in life and is hypothyroid, so she overcame two huge obstacles and continues to be successful.
I second this nomination. Leo41 is such an inspiration.
abby! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 12:03 PM   #6
Senior LCF Member

Stats: 341/301.6/150
WOE: Atkins-ish
Start Date: Hcg 1/5/13, LC 2/10/13
I don't know a lot of people on here, but maryposa is a huge inspiration to me

Last edited by TheSouthernPrincess; 04-04-2013 at 12:04 PM..
TheSouthernPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 12:51 PM   #7
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: jhbyrd
Stats: 235/175/150
Start Date: Feb 2012
Leo41-She ALWAYS has good advice too. I do not know her but I love reading her post-very thought too!!

Jeannie
jhbyrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 06:32 PM   #8
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: LAGril
Stats: 235/163/130
WOE: strict old school Atkins
Start Date: May 17, 2009
Everyone here is a winner at the game of life, because every poster woke up one day and said, "enough." It takes a great deal of courage to try to make a change for the better. It is immaterial whether there are bumps in the road or a smooth path. Everyone who embarks on the journey deserves as much applause as anyone else.

Those who came here with small amounts to lose are as impressive as those who carried a larger burden.

Having said that, there are posters, both current and former, who are inspirations and generous guides -- like Ms. Woods, TaDa, Maryposa, Leo, Amy, Stardustshadows, Nonstickpam, Clackley, Charski, Fawn, Looweewoo, Jenny Ruhle and many others. I am as impressed by those who made it to goal as I am by the ones who back-slid but kept on trucking.

My hat is tipped to all the winners who generously give their time and share their stories and experience.

Last edited by LAGril; 04-04-2013 at 07:01 PM..
LAGril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 07:49 PM   #9
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: GAVIV
Stats: RNY 12/26/12 234.4/148/125-130?
WOE: Trying to stay low carb as possible
P
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAGril View Post
Everyone here is a winner at the game of life, because every poster woke up one day and said, "enough." It takes a great deal of courage to try to make a change for the better. It is immaterial whether there are bumps in the road or a smooth path. Everyone who embarks on the journey deserves as much applause as anyone else.

Those who came here with small amounts to lose are as impressive as those who carried a larger burden.

Having said that, there are posters, both current and former, who are inspirations and generous guides -- like Ms. Woods, TaDa, Maryposa, Leo, Amy, Stardustshadows, Nonstickpam, Clackley, Charski, Fawn, Looweewoo, Jenny Ruhle and many others. I am as impressed by those who made it to goal as I am by the ones who back-slid but kept on trucking.

My hat is tipped to all the winners who generously give their time and share their stories and experience.
GAVIV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 04:44 AM   #10
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: baileygirl3
Stats: 177/135/135
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAGril View Post

I agree, for personally, I am not impressed about the amount of weight someone lost, but more so their attitude for sticking with it and be a guide helping others. I hope to one day call "Goal!". However, I have stuck with it this long without going back to my old ways and gaining weight, so I am my own hero, just as you just be your own hero.

Last edited by baileygirl3; 04-05-2013 at 04:46 AM..
baileygirl3 is offline   Reply With Quote