Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   Main Lowcarb Lobby (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/main-lowcarb-lobby/)
-   -   Do you look forward to your breakfast? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/main-lowcarb-lobby/800792-do-you-look-forward-your-breakfast.html)

Gladiator 03-31-2013 03:39 PM

Do you look forward to your breakfast?

Hi
More I eat with my control more I enjoy it. It seems that if I control what I eat the food is more tasty because I do not have any reproofs. I have plan for next day. I am ok with it, I am focus always only about 1 day. Because I think always that I could survive even without food so why I can not manage my planned breakfest and lunch and dinner.

creseis 03-31-2013 03:46 PM

I don't really love it because I have to cook everything and then clean everything. If I didn't have to cook and clean, yes, I would look forward to it more!

raindroproses 03-31-2013 03:51 PM

I don't really look TOO forward to it because nowadays it's usually just bulletproof tea, which is tasty and filling but not all that exciting :laugh:

Actually whenever I know I'll have to eat breakfast foods (usually because I'm meeting family or something) I loathe it because I know I'll have to plan the rest of my day different! I'm usually all for the tea for breakfast, a small to moderate lunch, and a moderate to large dinner :)

suzanneyea 03-31-2013 04:41 PM

I look forward to every meal!

mainemom 03-31-2013 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzanneyea (Post 16346768)

Yup - me too! I look forward to breakfast 'cause on my work days (I work in a hospital) I know I can get 3 or 4 strips of yummy bacon and a couple of eggs - usu. hardboiled, but sometimes I'll ask to have an omelet made. And, lucky me, on my off work days, my wonderful husband usu. cooks me eggs however I want - over easy, scrambled, omelet. He's the "breakfast cook" in the house, and just has a knack with eggs. I cook the dinners, and he does the bkfsts!

But like you said, gladiator, the more you plan and are in control, the easier this WOE is. I was surprised to find that I didn't even think much about food after I'd had a good breakfast and lunch. I wasn't tempted to snack 'cause I just wasn't hungry. That's a bonus. I remember the old "low fat, low cal, high carb" days where I felt my days were consumed with thoughts of food - really distracting.

lilbeetle 03-31-2013 08:11 PM

I love almost everything I can eat on LC :)

breakfast is easy for me. I just make a dozen muffins once a week. Every morning DD and I have one each with legal fruit, pumpkin seeds or flax seeds, and yougurt. I play with the reciepe so they change, and we change the flavour yougurt and fruit type every few days.

Its like dessert for breakfast every morning :D

zombiegoat2000 04-01-2013 12:19 AM

I just try to cook alittle extra so I can have leftovers

jazills 04-01-2013 12:24 AM

Yes I do. I do the same thing, I plan everything out the day before. Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day no doubt and I nearly live for it lol!

Gladiator 04-01-2013 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzanneyea (Post 16346768)

Quote:

Originally Posted by mainemom (Post 16346860)
Yup - me too! I look forward to breakfast .

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilbeetle (Post 16347164)
I love almost everything I can eat on LC :)
:D

I should change the name of the thread. Do you look forward to your LC meal?

yes, specially breakfast, muffin, omelet, cheesecake or leftover (I do not drink coffee)

Gladiator 04-01-2013 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jazills (Post 16347332)
Yes I do. I do the same thing, I plan everything out the day before. Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day no doubt and I nearly live for it lol!

Jana, I am same.

Punkin 04-01-2013 04:48 AM

I love my LC meals because I make everything from scratch, but they are also a pain to clean up after. However before I was LC I had difficulty waiting from one meal to the next. I almost looked too forward to each meal. For me that was carb addiction working its evil methods on me.