LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2013, 11:03 AM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Bamboozled
Stats: 297/285/210
WOE: Blood Type Diet/SB Phase 2
Start Date: Sept.23/12 and restarted Mar.18/13
Anyone done the Blood Type Diet?

Interested to know if anyone found success with a diet specifically tailored for their blood type.

Of course I don't think this diet is the be all end all but I'm interested to try as my success with low carb has stopped and I've been having stomach and heart problems.

My blood type is O+. I've been thinking my issues are with cheese so when I read that O+ are not supposed to eat dairy, I was interested. I have an autoimmune disease that I am managing without meds and a big part of that was cutting out milk. I've never had a problem with cheese until now.

Anyways- anyone else tried this? Did it help or no?
Bamboozled is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2013, 11:33 AM   #2
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Ntombi
Stats: Restart: 360/287.2/190
WOE: Atkins for weight loss, NK for maintenance.
Start Date: Restarted: 1-3-13 Original: 8-23-02
I never have, and I think it's hooey.
Ntombi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 11:40 AM   #3
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: LoriAS
Stats: 218.2/175.4/128
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 9/17/12
My sister-in-law is doing this and having some moderate success. I really can't speak to specifics though.
LoriAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 01:19 PM   #4
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Sharss
Stats: 5'6 1/2" 72yr 136/130/125/120
WOE: L-G Index Diet/HCG Drops
Start Date: Restarting 12/29/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamboozled View Post
Interested to know if anyone found success with a diet specifically tailored for their blood type.

Of course I don't think this diet is the be all end all but I'm interested to try as my success with low carb has stopped and I've been having stomach and heart problems.

My blood type is O+. I've been thinking my issues are with cheese so when I read that O+ are not supposed to eat dairy, I was interested. I have an autoimmune disease that I am managing without meds and a big part of that was cutting out milk. I've never had a problem with cheese until now.

What's the name of the book, Bam? I've heard of it, but never read it. Would love to see if the library has it. I've never done that diet, but would be interested in reading what it says as I know my bod does best with protein. Problem now for me is that it's been so long since I had my blood tested, I don't have a clue what I am and I simply don't remember.

KEEP MOVING FORWARD
Sharon
Sharss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 01:49 PM   #5
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: tobelowcarber
Stats: 136/120/115-120
WOE: JUDDD
I have been on it for over 12 years and it is amazing.
tobelowcarber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 01:54 PM   #6
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharss View Post
What's the name of the book, Bam? I've heard of it, but never read it. Would love to see if the library has it. I've never done that diet, but would be interested in reading what it says as I know my bod does best with protein. Problem now for me is that it's been so long since I had my blood tested, I don't have a clue what I am and I simply don't remember.

KEEP MOVING FORWARD
Sharon
"Eat Right for Your Type" Dr Peter D'Adamo. The author has a very informative website.

Last edited by tobelowcarber; 03-11-2013 at 02:01 PM..
Old 03-11-2013, 04:12 PM   #7
Major LCF Poster!

Thank you so much, tobelowcarber!

JUst looked and my library DOES have the book! I've always been so curious about it.

KEEP MOVING FORWARD
Sharon

Last edited by Sharss; 03-11-2013 at 04:18 PM..
Old 03-11-2013, 04:17 PM   #8
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lterry913
Stats: 5' 11" 238/174/170
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 12/1/2010
I don't know anyone doing this but I do know a few doing the Body Type diet...based on how your body carries excess weight...they are always hungry when I see them and cheating often because of it. They even bum food off me cause my stuff is so good...they should just switch teams and suffer no more haha.
lterry913 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 05:39 PM   #9
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: snowmop
Stats: 113/89/90 4' 10" 67 yrs old
WOE: atkins
Start Date: Long, long ago!
According to him, I would do well as a vegetarian. I'll stick to high fat meats, thanks.
snowmop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 05:43 PM   #10
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Ntombi
Stats: Restart: 360/287.2/190
WOE: Atkins for weight loss, NK for maintenance.
Start Date: Restarted: 1-3-13 Original: 8-23-02
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobelowcarber View Post
I have been on it for over 12 years and it is amazing.
Your stats say you're doing JUDDD and Atkins. Are you doing all three? How does that work?
Ntombi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 07:17 PM   #11
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Gretalyn
Stats: maintenance
WOE: Nutritional Ketosis
Start Date: off and on since 2004, on to stay since March 2011
I tried it, and it was the single worst diet I've ever done in my life, and I've done quite a few. I kid you not, I was in far worse health doing that than when I was just eating the standard American high-sugar, processed junk food diet.

But I am a type A, and my strong impression is that type O's do pretty well on his diet (not coincidence, I think, that his type O diet is the one that is closest to Atkins and other low carb plans!). His type A diet is complete and utter crap. It is so bad that I concluded (after suffering from mineral deficiencies and hormonal problems) that his whole theory is also crap. So I would recommend that you simply try a really well formulated low-carb or paleo plan instead.

I'm sorry if I sound too blunt. I'm normally a nice person, I promise!

Greta

Last edited by Gretalyn; 03-11-2013 at 07:33 PM..
Gretalyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 07:28 PM   #12
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Liz1959
I got it from the library several years ago. I don't think I read the book. I copied my, type O, lists out of it and stuck them in with my cookbooks. Never looked at them again until now.
It's kind of amusing. I should avoid all pork, but beef is beneficial.
Beneficial pastas, grains and cereals = None
Brussel sprouts, cabbage, and cauliflower are on my AVOID list... not happening!

Last edited by Liz1959; 03-11-2013 at 07:30 PM..
Liz1959 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:52 PM   #13
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: jazills
Stats: 241.8/241.8/145 - 5'2"
WOE: VLC/NK
Start Date: July, 7 2014
Quote:

INTERESTING, but it makes perfect sense. I am O+ and seriously have major issues with cheese and weight loss. Dairy in general actually. I want to cut out dairy but it's so darn hard!!!
jazills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 06:14 AM   #14
Senior LCF Member

Stats: 224/186/???
Start Date: November 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ntombi View Post
I never have, and I think it's hooey.
Yeah, it's based on a claim that blood types evolved much, much later than we know they did. There's never been a study on it.

Your blood type doesn't play a role in how you digest carbohydrates - so why would it determine whether you'd be better off on a high-carb or low-carb diet?

One doctor who spent his life studying blood and nutrition called the diet "horse manure".
biancasteeplechase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 12:50 PM   #15
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: raindroproses
Stats: 5'6" - 203/151/150 - Size 14/6/4
WOE: NK (less than 20 total carbs daily)
Start Date: January 25th 2013
Huh, I'd never heard of it but when I checked out the doctor's website... he actually got a LOT of things right about me (I'm type O-). I do have low thyroid, and insulin resistance, and he was spot on about how I handle stress and other things like that. Whether those were just lucky guesses or not, I have no idea. I might buy into the fact that your blood type can make you more susceptible to certain illnesses or weaknesses. But I wouldn't change my diet over it. I'm happy and healthy where I am
raindroproses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 03:03 PM   #16
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: avid
Stats: 180/134/131...
WOE: Lotsa veggies and LC
I think this diet proves that if you follow ANY diet faithfully it will work.
I mean think about it.....the typical American diet is so carb loaded and generally horrible that it doesn't take much to vastly improve on it.
avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 03:46 PM   #17
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: synger
Stats: Start: 310 Current: 259
WOE: Calorie and carb counting, IR Diet framework
Start Date: IR/PCOS: Dx pre-diabetic 3/2010
I do a modified blood type/body type diet. It's called low-carb. Fortunately, that's the diet that works best for my type!
synger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 06:09 PM   #18
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz1959 View Post
I got it from the library several years ago. I don't think I read the book. I copied my, type O, lists out of it and stuck them in with my cookbooks. Never looked at them again until now.
It's kind of amusing. I should avoid all pork, but beef is beneficial.
Beneficial pastas, grains and cereals = None
Brussel sprouts, cabbage, and cauliflower are on my AVOID list... not happening!
I must be an O. I hate Brussel sprouts, cauliflower, but will eat cabbage.

I called my ex to find out what his blood type was as he's had serious surgery a few years ago. Last time I had my blood typed was when we were married (1960). I remembered one of us was an O and one of us an A. He has to call one of his doctors to find out which he is - then I'll know mine.

Many must be interested in this book. If I read correctly there are 59 library holds on it. Maybe next year?

KEEP MOVING FORWARD
Sharon
Old 03-18-2013, 08:16 AM   #19
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazills View Post
INTERESTING, but it makes perfect sense. I am O+ and seriously have major issues with cheese and weight loss. Dairy in general actually. I want to cut out dairy but it's so darn hard!!!

Me too! I cannot tolerate milk at all but when I tested cheese (elimination diet) I was fine. Well that is NOT the case as I now know that I really cannot tolerate cheese. It sucks because what is better than cheese!

So no cheese, no cauli or cabbage, no mushrooms, etc. Adding carrots back in to my diet. Cutting out pork as well. Basically it is a "healthier" low carb. No processed meats, no bacon, ham. I'm really hoping to restart my weight loss with this as I have been stalled for months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gretalyn View Post
I tried it, and it was the single worst diet I've ever done in my life, and I've done quite a few. I kid you not, I was in far worse health doing that than when I was just eating the standard American high-sugar, processed junk food diet.

But I am a type A, and my strong impression is that type O's do pretty well on his diet (not coincidence, I think, that his type O diet is the one that is closest to Atkins and other low carb plans!). His type A diet is complete and utter crap. It is so bad that I concluded (after suffering from mineral deficiencies and hormonal problems) that his whole theory is also crap. So I would recommend that you simply try a really well formulated low-carb or paleo plan instead.

I'm sorry if I sound too blunt. I'm normally a nice person, I promise!
My friend is type A.. I mentioned this diet to her and she was horrified at what it wanted her to eat. Honestly? If the recommended diet was anything other than what it is (type O+) I wouldn't be doing it! But the restrictions it makes makes sense to me. I know I need to cut out dairy and I have wondered for a long time if it might be farting with my thyroid function. It even said that dairy can cause cardiac problems for type O's and I have been having chest pains for awhile now.

I'm eager to try it but of course very skeptical! Just like you said, it's a good WOE because it is low carb. I know low carb works for me but I also know that dairy isn't. I can live without the other veggies it restricts, it's not a huge deal. Will just take some getting used to.
Old 03-18-2013, 08:18 AM   #20
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by avid View Post
I mean think about it.....the typical American diet is so carb loaded and generally horrible that it doesn't take much to vastly improve on it.
This is why I am very interested to see my results on it.

I have been low carb since September and have done it for years on and off. I know what my success has been. By trimming down my diet yet again I can see if this diet really does work best for me.

A lot of the things Dr Adamo has to say about O+ ring true with me. Reading the other diet types, nope, not so much.
Old 03-18-2013, 09:12 AM   #21
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Gretalyn
Stats: maintenance
Start Date: off and on since 2004, on to stay since March 2011
Quote:
My friend is type A.. I mentioned this diet to her and she was horrified at what it wanted her to eat. Honestly? If the recommended diet was anything other than what it is (type O+) I wouldn't be doing it! But the restrictions it makes makes sense to me. I know I need to cut out dairy and I have wondered for a long time if it might be farting with my thyroid function. It even said that dairy can cause cardiac problems for type O's and I have been having chest pains for awhile now.

I'm eager to try it but of course very skeptical! Just like you said, it's a good WOE because it is low carb. I know low carb works for me but I also know that dairy isn't. I can live without the other veggies it restricts, it's not a huge deal. Will just take some getting used to.
I can understand wanting to try it under your circumstances. Good luck, and just listen to your body and I bet you'll do fine.
Gretalyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 08:15 AM   #22
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gretalyn View Post
I can understand wanting to try it under your circumstances. Good luck, and just listen to your body and I bet you'll do fine.
Thank you!

Funny enough, today it hit me that I am absolutely doing South Beach Phase 2 right now! The additions I've made to my diet put me in Phase 2. I've been meaning to move on to phase 2 so I thought that was kind of neat!

Going to start eating a bit of brown rice, fruits, etc. All in moderation of course.

I've lost 3lbs in 2 days!! Feels good. Wasn't expecting that.
Old 09-07-2013, 03:33 PM   #23
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: jemmi
Stats: 268/253.5/248 (mini-goal)
WOE: Dr. D'Adamo's Blood Type Food Plan
Start Date: August 6, 2013
I started the Blood Type food plan for O's (and I'm a secretor*), and in one month now, I lost 10.5 lbs.

*To be a secretor means that I secrete my blood type antigen into my saliva, which most people do. For those that do not, and are referred to as "non-secretors," they will face certain health issues, and have to be a bit more careful, and some of the foods they can or cannot eat are different from a secretor.

I have more energy, sleep better, and I don't have any food cravings.

Once more of my health issues have resolved, and I've lost more weight, then I will introduce more neutral foods. As much as possible, I stay away from all AVOID foods.

For anyone wanting to lose weight, one should eat mainly Beneficial, Highly-Beneficial, and Super-Beneficial foods for their blood type. (The Highly-Beneficial and Super-Beneficial foods are those that help with cancer and diabetes.)

I do not think it fair that some of you say it is "theory," or saying it's just something Dr. D'Adamo makes "claims" about. Why not read the book and see that there has been years upon years of scientific study, started by his father. The science continues today. It can be viewed under a microscope what happens to your blood cells before and after you eat something not good for your blood type. The cells clump together, and so on; and it is that clumping that eventually can lead to health problems.

Some said they tried it, and didn't feel well. Have you considered that your body was now ridding itself of the toxins from the unacceptable foods, and the "housecleaning" made you sick? You have to give your organs time to "take out the trash." Before you begin, become informed about the steps, and what to expect, just like you would do if you were starting the low-carb plan. I mean, doing this is for YOUR benefit. Then you can almost look forward to having some days when you feel yucky, knowing that the body, in all its wisdom, wants to get well, lose the excess weight, and re-balance itself.

Please don't just toss out unfavorable words so that you can feel better about the food plan you have chosen. It's fine for you to select whichever one you wish, but when you do not speak from a place of knowledge, then your words are empty; but even worse, you could discourage someone who might really benefit from the Blood Type food plan.

Those of you who love and defend Dr. Atkins, do you like it when people say his program is nonsense, or he died, not from a head injury, but because he was fat and had heart disease from eating from his own food plan?

I have great respect for Dr. Atkins, and I did his program for years, but only had partial success, and my health was not improving. Now I know that I cannot tolerate dairy, except butter, ghee, and mozzarella cheese. And that when I eat beef, it should only be grass-fed.

I still make the 3-minute flourless cake (from Atkins plan), or when I double the recipe, it becomes a 5-minute cake. I use the same recipe to make pancakes. I make it with and without the cocoa powder, so that it can be a morning muffin, or dessert cake. Sometimes I add walnuts, blueberries, or strawberries. Yum! I just don't eat it with whipped cream anymore.

I have a peanut butter cookie recipe on here, but now I know that I can't eat peanut butter, because of the fungus and mold found in peanut butter. Do I miss peanut butter? Yes. Has almond butter taken its place? No. I eat almond butter, but nothing replaces peanut butter. C'mon! But I do not eat it anymore because I'd rather get well, and lose weight.

We all make our own choices, as it should be, but give space and respect for whatever food plan is out there, and there are plenty! This one is definitely helping me, and I appreciate that!

If you are interested to find out if it could also work for you, then I encourage you to try it. The library has the books for free, and recipes can be found online, or in his books; and focus on the best foods for your blood type. Then you can make the decision for yourself, based on your own experience.

Take care!

TWICE A BEGGAR--"It's something we all wish for, and something we're all afraid of...To feel nothing when it hurts, and to feel everything when it doesn't." - Merrit Malloy
jemmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 04:09 PM   #24
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Aomiel
Stats: 330/140/140 A1c 4.8
WOE: Bernstein (Maintenance)
Start Date: January 2010
I have read his book and the 'science' just doesn't back him. To be honest, when I read his book, I wanted to believe him but he tends to make statements that are hard to ignore. According to him, my blood type...

...tended to have a greater ability to adapt to altitude and interestingly, are statistically the tallest of the blood types.

Not so much. I am 5'3" and have a serious problem with altitudes (migraines, bloody noses, nausea, etc.). We have a lot of this blood type in our family and we're all considered shorter than average (men and women).

Go to bed no later than 11:00PM and sleep for eight hours or more. It is essential to maintain their circadian rhythm

If I stay up later than 10 p.m., I become a twitching, nervous wreck.

Engage in a community, neighborhood or other group activity that gives you a meaningful connection to a group. Natural born networkers

Definitely not. I avoid groups like the plague and am happiest when I'm by myself. I tend to rub people the wrong way because I'm fairly blunt (try to be tactful) but don't play social games.

As they age, they have a tendency to suffer memory loss and have decreased mental acuity.

I'm only 57 so have no personal experience, but my mom, her mom and several aunts (all in their 70's-90's) have my blood type and they are as sharp as tacks. I *wish* they suffered some memory loss sometimes as life might be more pleasant.

As much as I 'wanted' to believe he had a very real theory, I kind of felt like I was reading a book of horoscopes.

If his diet worked for you, then kudos...but I just don't buy the 'science' behind it.
Old 09-07-2013, 04:10 PM   #25
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Aomiel
Stats: 330/140/140 A1c 4.8
WOE: Bernstein (Maintenance)
Start Date: January 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by avid View Post

Aomiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 05:43 AM   #26
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Natalia
Stats: 190/174/125
WOE: VLC
Start Date: June 2013
I think it's more like the people having success on this diet are O's.
The majority are O.
The O plan closely resembles Atkins.
That's it.

I'm B+. I wonder what I should eat? Lol
Natalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 07:45 AM   #27
Senior LCF Member

Aomiel, what you spoke of has nothing to do with the science of how foods affect our health, internally, and externally.

What you mention sounds more like observations, and generalizations.

When I read the book by Dr. Abravanel about Body Types, he had observations and generalizations like that as well. And just like you, many did not fit me either.

I'm a Thyroid body type, but they were described more like the tall, lean Greyhounds, but I'm only 5'3". I do not have long slender hands/fingers, but they are also not short and pudgy...they are just normal (for me) hands.

You can be more than one body type, so I'm a dominant Thyroid, with secondary being Gonadal (ovaries). Body types are readily identified when people are overweight. The shape of the body is so classic that you can't mistake it. For women, there are 4 types, and for men, 3 types (because men do not have ovaries). Everyone has a dominant gland, and that is what dictates where your body will store fat, factored on that dominant gland.

I digress from Dr. D'Adamo, but as you can see, it is and can be helpful to learn about many approaches to good health and weight loss. Having more information tucked under your belt is a good thing.

Look online for how to determine your metabolic type as well. For all three, Blood Type, Metabolic Type, and Body Type, I am a person that needs protein, and yes, I did okay on the Atkins plan, except the dairy didn't do me any favors, and while I miss heavy whipping cream, and many of the cheeses in the dairy line, I've had no problem at all letting them go, because I feel well on the Blood Type food plan.
Old 09-08-2013, 08:20 AM   #28
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalia View Post
I think it's more like the people having success on this diet are O's.
The majority are O.
The O plan closely resembles Atkins.
That's it.

I'm B+. I wonder what I should eat? Lol
Well, if you prefer to do Dr. Atkins, but would like to have a bit of an edge (in a good way), then do the Dr. Atkins food plan, but because you are Blood Type B (same as my brother), AVOID chicken, lobster, and shrimp (just to name a few), because chicken causes your blood cells to clump together (agglutination), and lobster and shrimp have a few things going on that are not so good for you, and one of them is what is called the "Indican" level.

Indican is formed by an abnormal metabolism of tryptophan. It's a by-product of putrefaction (protein degradation), usually in the intestine, but possibly in other locations as well. Putrefaction is the anaerobic bacterial decomposition of proteins - so it's not the ideal, nor healthy way for your body to deal with proteins.

But the excellent meats for you are goat, lamb, and mutton. Why? because they are nutrient dense foods (Dr. Oz, Dr. Joel Fuhrman, and Dr. Mark Hyman all speak of nutrient dense foods which give you more bang for your buck). And some of the best fish is Cod, and Salmon. Cod is helpful if you have cancer or diabetes, and salmon is helpful if you have cancer.

Dairy: Cottage cheese is great for you! Why? Because it provides optimal amino acid (lysine/arginine) ratio. Goat cheese too!

That's a sampling. If you want more foods, just ask. But you see that you can do Dr. Atkins if that is what you prefer, only tweak it a bit for your blood type.

At the beginning of one of his books, Dr. D'Adamo speaks of seeing a Rabbi who was a B. His health had declined and he had trouble walking (or may have become bedridden). I haven't read the true story in many years, but Jewish people are big on chicken, which is fine, but not for him. Long story short, his foods were tweaked, avoid this food, instead, eat this, etc. In a few short weeks, the Rabbi felt improvement, and was able to walk better and even was able to play with his grandson. I'm not saying he had abundant health restored in those few weeks, but I'm saying it was enough to effect a change that was evident to everyone in his family, including himself.

Try it. Maybe you'll like it.
Old 09-08-2013, 08:29 AM   #29
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Jemmi- hello to another BTDieter. I am B non-secretor. I have been on "diet" for 12 years. You are lucky to be a secretor. I am in the minority of the population.

You wont find much support here for the BTD. I don't feel like defending the diet anymore. I know it works for me and my family and friends. People think of it as a weight loss diet. It will make you lose weight as "side effect" but you do it for health benefits. There is a lot of criticism of the diet on the net from people who did not do the research. There is huge following with people who got amazing health benefits. Dr D'Adamo message board is very active with members from around the world. The book has been translated into many languages and his has written many more books. There is a lot research that went in to it, many many years and in fact it is an ongoing research. His latest book-Genotype Diet combines blood type diet with your genotype. He is a brilliant researcher!!!

The diet has helped me tremendously with various health issues. I am so blessed to have found it. My friend with severe psoriasis and high blood pressure has no issues after few month of changing her diet. My other friend who was always skinny and thinking he was eating healthy by eating chicken and lentils and veggies every day developed diabetes in his mid 50s (he is a B type and chicken and lentils are big time no no food for B type). He used to discount the BTD when I told him about it many years ago. Anyhow, after the diagnosis he called me and said he is ready to give a try. Guess what? his diabetes is gone after few month, much to his doctors surprise!

My Journal: http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...orward-11.html

Last edited by tobelowcarber; 09-08-2013 at 08:33 AM..
Old 09-08-2013, 08:44 AM   #30
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Natalia
Stats: 190/174/125
WOE: VLC
Start Date: June 2013
Jemmi- thank you for taking the time to give me a brief overview of my blood type.
I see now that LC and eating for your blood type are not mutually exclusive.
But, you lost me at lobster ! I love it so much.. But don't eat it often.

Marika- I sense your frustration. You're right- most people here have found their way and a blood type plan is not what they're looking for.

Honestly? Yes, it sounds hokey on the surface. But so did Atkins at first!
Doesn't mean it can't be useful.

Even if you guys get a largely negative response here, I don't think anyone would begrudge someone doing the best for them. I am very happy you both found your way and are thriving on this plan.

I may just look into it, for curiosity's sake.
Natalia is offline   Reply With Quote