Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Main Lowcarb Lobby
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2013, 10:55 PM   #1
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: August Moon
WOE: moderate carbs
Do you get enough sleep?

You know how they say getting enough sleep is as important as drinking enough water and eating right (whichever plan that is for you). But you get enough? Or are you chronically sleep deprived like me? Do you think this affects your success or lack of it in your WOE?

I don't sleep enough and it's only my own fault. I have been a night owl all my life, and it is hard to make myself go to bed at a decent hour. Of course the older I get, the more this is a bad thing. Or is anyone a sufferer of insomnia?

Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2013, 03:58 AM   #2
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: svenskamae
Stats: 235/178/135 5'3"
WOE: Nutritional Ketosis/Primal/JUDDD
Start Date: January 15, 2012
I used to be a night owl who routinely got too little sleep. I've found that eating lowcarb has helped me adopt a more "normal" schedule, and most of the time, I'm trying to prioritize getting adequate sleep. I have a history of adrenal fatigue which is largely due to long periods of being sleep deprived, and when I do skimp on sleep, my appetite increases and I gain weight--and it takes forever for me to lose it again.

So I'm a big believer in adequate sleep as a tool for weight loss. You might be suffering from adrenal fatigue--the "night owl hours" can be a sign of that. Consider looking into the symptoms and taking a cortisol test (spit into 3 vials at specified times, send off for testing).

As for insomnia, some possible supplements are magnesium, theanine, and melatonin. Have you tried any of them?
svenskamae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:08 AM   #3
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Stats: 254/223/152
WOE: lc
Start Date: 1/2014
sadly I suffer from insomnia horribly....For example last night i slept from 3:45am til 5:00 am and I am even off work today for the snow, and still couldnt sleep past 5:00.....I know it is a hinder to loss when sleep is not good..

We ( docs and me) are not sure what my insomnia is from, but probably menopause..I have had the cortisol test, blood work, sleep test etc...I have tried everything over the counter, meds as well as supplements....nothing helps..I have also tried some prescriptions and they have not been good for me either...2 different kinds have made me like weird, off and my body did not react well at all...it got so bad that I couldnt even walk after taking them due to body pretty much went to sleep but mind was still awake...it was very scary...so doc took me off them all.....I now take 3 pills at night, that dont help me get to sleep but are SUPPOSED to help me stay asleep once I get asleep and no menopause symptoms in my sleep, as well as help me not wake with headache....

Hope you figure it out, I know how frustrating it is....
Survive menopause, insomnia, migraines and hypothyroidism with a smile.....sigh
Missouri_Librarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:27 AM   #4
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouri_Librarian View Post
sadly I suffer from insomnia horribly....For example last night i slept from 3:45am til 5:00 am and I am even off work today for the snow, and still couldnt sleep past 5:00.....I know it is a hinder to loss when sleep is not good..

We ( docs and me) are not sure what my insomnia is from, but probably menopause..I have had the cortisol test, blood work, sleep test etc...I have tried everything over the counter, meds as well as supplements....nothing helps..I have also tried some prescriptions and they have not been good for me either...2 different kinds have made me like weird, off and my body did not react well at all...it got so bad that I couldnt even walk after taking them due to body pretty much went to sleep but mind was still awake...it was very scary...so doc took me off them all.....I now take 3 pills at night, that dont help me get to sleep but are SUPPOSED to help me stay asleep once I get asleep and no menopause symptoms in my sleep, as well as help me not wake with headache....

Hope you figure it out, I know how frustrating it is....
That sounds awful. Have you tried things like progressive relaxation tapes and yoga-style deep breathing? They probably wouldn't help much with falling asleep, but they might make you feel a little more rested mentally, anyway.
Old 02-27-2013, 04:32 AM   #5
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Gibbs
Stats: 319/305/180-ish (5'6")
WOE: My own low-carb way
Start Date: 1/2/14 for yet another time
I get 6-8 hours of sleep each night, more on the weekends and am even known to sleep all day too on my days off.
Gibbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:36 AM   #6
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: mamasooze
Stats: 225/170's/150
WOE: Low carb, wheat-free, mostly paleo
Start Date: AUG 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by August Moon View Post
You know how they say getting enough sleep is as important as drinking enough water and eating right (whichever plan that is for you). But you get enough? Or are you chronically sleep deprived like me? Do you think this affects your success or lack of it in your WOE?

I don't sleep enough and it's only my own fault. I have been a night owl all my life, and it is hard to make myself go to bed at a decent hour. Of course the older I get, the more this is a bad thing. Or is anyone a sufferer of insomnia?
I am very cyclical. I will go 3 months where I only sleep for 4-5 hours, then I will go 3 months where I sleep all night- 6-7 hours. I have tried everything (I refuse to use any sleeping pills-bad family history with those) so I'm left with doing it the natural way BUT no matter what, and I kept a sleep diary or a while, it boils down to the cycles or even seasons of the year. And no matter what, the kidneys and bladder still have a mind of their own

No white wine! that seemed to be most common thing- especially in summer, so its off the menu pretty much for good. I do best when, before bed, I take a PM product, a slightly higher regular dose of liquid melatonin ( a fourth teaspoon more) and magnesium before bed. Put away iPad and either read or watch low stress tv and empty bladder best I can. No problem going to sleep, staying asleep the challenge. All in all I'm doing better in February than I was in November
mamasooze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 05:49 AM   #7
I'm here to help!

Gallery: SugarFreeSheila
Stats: 141 to 110
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 2001
I get a good night's sleep every night. I don't need any more than 7 hours every night - but if I get a moment less, I feel a wreck! Adequate sleep is a must for me.
SugarFreeSheila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:19 AM   #8
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Knittering
Stats: (250) 236/172/150 5'8
WOE: LC
Start Date: Restart: 2/18/13
Not enough, but I'm getting better. I stopped drinking, and that seemed to help, as did switching exercise to the AM (REALLY early) instead of waiting until the kids fell asleep in the evening. Even so, my five-year-old has sleep problems and I'm frequently up with her when she's having a bad night. It sucks, but it's not forever.

Stacy, you have my sympathy. That's really tough.
Knittering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:28 AM   #9
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Ntombi
Stats: Restart: 360/284.4/190
WOE: Atkins for weight loss, NK for maintenance.
Start Date: Restarted: 1-3-13 Original: 8-23-02
Yes and no.

I have MS, and chronic fatigue because of it, so I sleep a lot, but I rarely get restful sleep. I've suffered from insomnia my whole life, plus I'm a night owl. Now that I can't work, the night owl thing is less problematic, but my sleep is worse than it has ever been. I sleep fitfully, wake up often, don't get into REM often, and generally don't wake up rested. I'm posting at 6:23 am because I awakened at 4am and couldn't go back to sleep.

I am now on my third sleeping pill (not tonight! I mean this is the third we're trying), one that my neuro hopes will help me stay asleep through several hours, instead of awakening after three. So frustrating!
bought scale 9-7-02: 318/259.6/180?

Diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis (and other conditions) Summer 2005 after years of misdiagnoses--> food plan went out the window!
Restarted--again--January 3, 2013.
Ntombi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:30 AM   #10
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mistizoom
Stats: 300/202/190 initial goal
WOE: low carb
Start Date: November 2012
I usually get about 7 hours/night though I really need 8 or more. I think I used to need about 9, so I think LC eating has helped me need less sleep. But I should get more than I do.
Mistizoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:19 AM   #11
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: GAVIV
Stats: RNY 12/26/12 234.4/148/125-130?
WOE: Trying to stay low carb as possible
I have terrible sleeping patterns, always have. I am sure this is one of many factors that impacted my weight loss efforts over the years.

I am an extremely light sleeper, and here every noise. My kids used to wake me up every night but have been sleeping much better lately. Then I have my dogs who wake me up as well. I have tried all kinds of Rx and OTC over the years, nothing really helped.

One of the problems is that I can't turn my mind off when I lay down at night. I envy my husband who is fast asleep as soon as his head hits the pillow, despite whatever stress he may have!

Success is my only option
GAVIV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:34 AM   #12
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ntombi View Post
Yes and no.

I have MS, and chronic fatigue because of it, so I sleep a lot, but I rarely get restful sleep. I've suffered from insomnia my whole life, plus I'm a night owl. Now that I can't work, the night owl thing is less problematic, but my sleep is worse than it has ever been. I sleep fitfully, wake up often, don't get into REM often, and generally don't wake up rested. I'm posting at 6:23 am because I awakened at 4am and couldn't go back to sleep.

I am now on my third sleeping pill (not tonight! I mean this is the third we're trying), one that my neuro hopes will help me stay asleep through several hours, instead of awakening after three. So frustrating!
would you mind telling me what your trying??...i was curious as if it to one i have had tried...i am always looking for a good alternative since nothing has worked...thanks
Old 02-27-2013, 09:39 AM   #13
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by svenskamae View Post
That sounds awful. Have you tried things like progressive relaxation tapes and yoga-style deep breathing? They probably wouldn't help much with falling asleep, but they might make you feel a little more rested mentally, anyway.
sadly i have tried tapes that are soothing etc but not the yoga breathing,,thanks for that thought...the positive thing is that when I do sleep I am no longer waking with a headache due to the meds I am taking...bad part is i just dont sleep...Sometimes I am alert and ok with the no sleep and some days am physically spent...I know alot has to do with stressors in my life, so i am working on those also.......I see my doc in March so going to see what we can explore next...thanks for your help and concern
Old 02-27-2013, 09:48 AM   #14
Major LCF Poster!

I love to sleep....just not when I should. *sigh*
August Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:24 AM   #15
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: adiasmc1
Stats: 5'1" - 193/130
WOE: Weight Watchers
I suffer from insomnia pretty bad and have since I was young. My father and sister and brother are the same. Even for the few hours I sleep every night, I dream extremely vivid and interactive dreams. It is like as soon as I fall asleep, someone puts a DVD in my head and I am part of the movie. This is pretty much every night, the earliest I can remember it happening is when I was 3 years old. I am 40 now. I wake up more exhausted every morning than I was when I fell asleep.

It is horrible and I hate it. I have tried everything and I mean everything. I think it is just the way I am. It is getting harder as I get older though to deal with it as I am really tired all the time and I can see it ageing me now. I also work in law enforcement and pull 12-15 hour days and have a kid, so it all is a lot.

I probably get 3-5 hours a night - always waking up at least 2-3 times. I recently started taking GABA and 5-HTP and they seem to help with me falling asleep. Don't do anything for the dreaming or the waking up but it makes me feel overall more relaxed.

My sleep pattern has definitely affected my weight, especially after having my son 4 years ago. I always feel better eating low carb, but the extreme exhaustion is difficult and sugar, though a temporary fix, that makes me feel like crap in the end, feels good while doing it.

I think the 5 htp is working to help that. I also started taking glutamine and that seems to even out the edge as well - none of it helps with the exahustion, but I think it helps me deal with the aftermath of it.

I feel for anyone that has sleeping issues, it is hard.

I have never slept a full 8 hours in my life - my husband falls asleep as soon as his head hits the pillow and barely moves all night. It takes me about 1-2 hours to fall asleep and then I thrash all over the place.

I think everyone is just different and some of us don't sleep so well

Last edited by adiasmc1; 02-27-2013 at 10:28 AM..
adiasmc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:31 AM   #16
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouri_Librarian View Post
would you mind telling me what your trying??...i was curious as if it to one i have had tried...i am always looking for a good alternative since nothing has worked...thanks
It's called Trazodone. I can't speak to how well it works, because had to suspend taking it almost immediately after I got it, because I've been on Cipro for an intractable sinus infection. They interact badly.

My neuro says that it's one of the older meds, and that it may help with the staying asleep problem. I was taking Ambien before this, and it helped me fall asleep faster, but I still awakened within a few hours. So annoying!
Old 02-27-2013, 10:53 AM   #17
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: piratejenny
Stats: 293/<278/<160 (5'7")
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: restart 6/12/14 @ 289.4
Quote:
Even for the few hours I sleep every night, I dream extremely vivid and interactive dreams. It is like as soon as I fall asleep, someone puts a DVD in my head and I am part of the movie. This is pretty much every night, the earliest I can remember it happening is when I was 3 years old. I am 40 now. I wake up more exhausted every morning than I was when I fell asleep.
Ugh! I know what you mean!!! I've had dreams that wear me out...emotionally bad stuff as well as being chased/stabbed/shot/bitten...I consider it a *good* thing when I wake up and can't remember my dreams.

This won't help with all sleep/dream problems, but my dreams are less frightening when I take magnesium regularly.

Also...I'm not 100% sure...but it seems that if I take Omega-3s late at night, I sleep better and my dreams are less disturbing/vivid. I ate herring for dinner on Monday night, and didn't dream; last night I didn't dream either, but I realize I started taking evening primrose oil again on Monday (I had run out and not taken it for a few weeks). Both nights I took it rather late (10pm, and I try to go to bed by 11:30) because I forgot to take my vitamins with dinner. I know 2 nights isn't much of a pattern, but I usually have horrifying dreams and remember them all too clearly, and I don't think I've changed anything else.
New lows, 2014:
7/27 275.4
piratejenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:52 PM   #18
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
It's called Trazodone. I can't speak to how well it works, because had to suspend taking it almost immediately after I got it, because I've been on Cipro for an intractable sinus infection. They interact badly.

My neuro says that it's one of the older meds, and that it may help with the staying asleep problem. I was taking Ambien before this, and it helped me fall asleep faster, but I still awakened within a few hours. So annoying!
Thank you,...I have not tried that one...I have ambien and seroquel...they both made me whacky...for instance one night after taking them i was having a snack and could not feed myself..another time, I needed to go to the bathroom and my brain was telling me to go but my legs would not move..scary...i was also very emotional and would cry at everything

Like I said I am on something now to help me stay asleep with no menopause issues, but it doesnt put me to sleep...I also take pills for migraines that help is supposed to help with insomonia as well, but no luck....right now i am just glad my headaches are better
Old 02-27-2013, 06:11 PM   #19
Fat Burning Machine Extraordinaire!

Gallery: DiamondDeb
Sleep is very important to our health & how we function in every way. I'm a natural night owl & have struggled with that all my life. I've got other sleep issues, too.

For the past few months I have been working very hard to correct my sleep habits and get 8 hrs sleep every night. I use an app on my cell called Sleep Cycle. It tracks my sleep & gently wakes me within a 30 minute time frame. It wakes me when I am in a lighter sleep so it is not jarring. It also uses nice music to do it.

It usually takes my being in bed 9 hours in order to get 8 hrs or more of sleep. Of course, even then I sometimes have trouble sleeping. I usually take a supplement called PM relaxation by ProCaps, sometimes I take 5-HTP instead or in addition to PMR. It helps me to relax so I can fall asleep & it helps me to get a better night's sleep. I wake up feeling better.

I plan bedtime based on my last meal (at least 3 hrs after dinner) and what time I need to get up in the morning. I am going to bed much earlier & feeling better able to function all day long. I have always had better fat-loss success when I get plenty of sleep & I am seeing that now.
into generations of society. ~
Mark Sisson, The Primal Blueprint
DiamondDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:22 PM   #20
Established

Gallery: mom23kids
Stats: Maintenance
WOE: JUDDD for WL/5:2 IF for maintenance
usually 8-9 hours a night, with two trips to the bathroom thrown in
mom23kids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:43 PM   #21
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondDeb View Post
Sleep is very important to our health & how we function in every way. I'm a natural night owl & have struggled with that all my life. I've got other sleep issues, too.

For the past few months I have been working very hard to correct my sleep habits and get 8 hrs sleep every night. I use an app on my cell called Sleep Cycle. It tracks my sleep & gently wakes me within a 30 minute time frame. It wakes me when I am in a lighter sleep so it is not jarring. It also uses nice music to do it.

It usually takes my being in bed 9 hours in order to get 8 hrs or more of sleep. Of course, even then I sometimes have trouble sleeping. I usually take a supplement called PM relaxation by ProCaps, sometimes I take 5-HTP instead or in addition to PMR. It helps me to relax so I can fall asleep & it helps me to get a better night's sleep. I wake up feeling better.

I plan bedtime based on my last meal (at least 3 hrs after dinner) and what time I need to get up in the morning. I am going to bed much earlier & feeling better able to function all day long. I have always had better fat-loss success when I get plenty of sleep & I am seeing that now.

That is what scares me, is how my no sleep is going to hurt my losing
Old 02-27-2013, 06:54 PM   #22
Always on, slightly off

Gallery: CindyCRNA
Stats: 152/132/121 Currently 120's lbs, 5'7" 52 years old
WOE: 35%/25%/45% (F,P,C 1850 calories/day)
Start Date: Raising carbs 1/10
Quote:

I take 100mg Trazadone and 12.5mg Ambian SR and the combo is a Godsend. The Trazadone takes me down a few notches (like Valium) so the Ambian SR can work. The Trazadone by itself makes you feel "buzzy" but with the Ambian, it is perfect. I sleep 8-9 hours a night and no hangover. Insomnia hit in menopause and the side effects of over-the-counter meds and herbals are worse than the prescriptions.
CindyCRNA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:14 PM   #23
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyCRNA View Post
I take 100mg Trazadone and 12.5mg Ambian SR and the combo is a Godsend. The Trazadone takes me down a few notches (like Valium) so the Ambian SR can work. The Trazadone by itself makes you feel "buzzy" but with the Ambian, it is perfect. I sleep 8-9 hours a night and no hangover. Insomnia hit in menopause and the side effects of over-the-counter meds and herbals are worse than the prescriptions.
yay i am happy for you,,,,i am going to check into that
Old 02-27-2013, 08:17 PM   #24
Major LCF Poster!

After reading posts in this thread, I realize how blessed I am to be able to fall asleep easily and to fall back to sleep easily and to rarely have bad dreams. When I don't get enough sleep, it's because I let my job take over my life and work ridiculous hours--but I can say no to that. How very frustrating to have your body not cooperate on something as basic as letting you fall and stay asleep!

Something that no one has mentioned: Have any of the people with disturbed or short sleep patterns done a sleep study or tried using a breathing machine (CPAP) for sleep apnea? I have; the study is not a big deal (fall asleep in a lab bedroom that looks like a hotel room, with some electrodes attached). I have sleep apnea and I couldn't adjust to the machine, but if my sleep were so disturbed, I'd be motivated to try harder to get used to it.
Old 02-27-2013, 08:31 PM   #25
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: creseis
Stats: 157/156/135
WOE: Atkins/Eades's/Volek and Phinney/Attia.. Ketogenic
Start Date: Jan 4, 2014
I have had insomnia for a long time. I used to take ambien, but a) it made me eat a TON of carbs and I gained a lot of weight, and I finally quit it after b) I beat up my bf in the middle of the night because I thought he was an intruder.

About a year ago I started to take benedryl to sleep, which worked great, except I noticed a loss of energy throughout the day and grogginess.

I quit the benedryl a couple of weeks ago, but now that I am all stressed out, I find that I am taking nyquil on nights that are particularly stressful. I know that is super bad, so I only take a half dose once in a while. I am pretty certain that my insomnia is related to stress and also from working out in the afternoon or evenings, which gets me pretty pumped.

Without any drugs, I will fall asleep fine, but then wake up every 2-3 hours and stay awake for an hour or so.
creseis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:07 PM   #26
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
I used to be a night owl who routinely got too little sleep. I've found that eating lowcarb has helped me adopt a more "normal" schedule, and most of the time, I'm trying to prioritize getting adequate sleep. I have a history of adrenal fatigue which is largely due to long periods of being sleep deprived, and when I do skimp on sleep, my appetite increases and I gain weight--and it takes forever for me to lose it again.

So I'm a big believer in adequate sleep as a tool for weight loss. You might be suffering from adrenal fatigue--the "night owl hours" can be a sign of that. Consider looking into the symptoms and taking a cortisol test (spit into 3 vials at specified times, send off for testing).

As for insomnia, some possible supplements are magnesium, theanine, and melatonin. Have you tried any of them?

Thanks for that suggestion...will look into those things.
August Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:07 PM   #27
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
After reading posts in this thread, I realize how blessed I am to be able to fall asleep easily and to fall back to sleep easily and to rarely have bad dreams. When I don't get enough sleep, it's because I let my job take over my life and work ridiculous hours--but I can say no to that. How very frustrating to have your body not cooperate on something as basic as letting you fall and stay asleep!

Something that no one has mentioned: Have any of the people with disturbed or short sleep patterns done a sleep study or tried using a breathing machine (CPAP) for sleep apnea? I have; the study is not a big deal (fall asleep in a lab bedroom that looks like a hotel room, with some electrodes attached). I have sleep apnea and I couldn't adjust to the machine, but if my sleep were so disturbed, I'd be motivated to try harder to get used to it.
i have had it done and it was horrible for me...I had to try and sleep on my back, hooked up to all those wires and I couldnt...I laid there awake forever..they said i was in REM sleep less than 30 mins total....I was aroused, moved etc many many times...basically i failed it, BUT what mine showed was I was not getting enough oxygen to my brain,,,this is why i was waking daily with headaches...my meds for that are working pretty good, it is just getting to sleep....they didnt think a machine would help with my issues.....you would think that after a 2 hr night last night, i would be exhausted, but nope here i am wide awake
Old 02-27-2013, 10:03 PM   #28
Blabbermouth!!!

I've also had a sleep study. It was horrible, except they had a Sleep Number Bed, which I fell in love with and ended up buying a year or two later.

The sleep mask made me incredibly claustrophobic, which I'm not normally. But yes, it showed that I don't go all the way into REM for most of the night, and that I woke up even more often than I thought I did. Nothing helpful, particularly, at least so far.
Old 02-28-2013, 05:53 AM   #29
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Bobbin
WOE: High fat, moderate protein, low carb
I had read that too little sleep can stall us out, also some people here had said they lose better when they're getting enough sleep. I've made it a priority to get at least 7.5 or 8 hours on weeknights for about a month now. It hasn't helped my losses ( am in a year long stall at this point but somehow shrinking anyway) but I must say it's definitely made me feel better overall!
Bobbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 06:51 AM   #30
Always on, slightly off

Gallery: CindyCRNA
Stats: 152/132/121 Currently 120's lbs, 5'7" 52 years old
WOE: 35%/25%/45% (F,P,C 1850 calories/day)
Start Date: Raising carbs 1/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbin View Post
I had read that too little sleep can stall us out, also some people here had said they lose better when they're getting enough sleep. I've made it a priority to get at least 7.5 or 8 hours on weeknights for about a month now. It hasn't helped my losses ( am in a year long stall at this point but somehow shrinking anyway) but I must say it's definitely made me feel better overall!
Oh, ITA! When you are sleep deprived, you eat more to compensate for the chronic exhaustion.
CindyCRNA is online now   Reply With Quote