Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   Main Lowcarb Lobby (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/main-lowcarb-lobby/)
-   -   POLL:For fun-How many of you have (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/main-lowcarb-lobby/797160-poll-fun-how-many-you-have.html)

Kimberli33 02-14-2013 07:38 AM

POLL:For fun-How many of you have

lost your pants due to weightloss???lol...
at home?
in public?
Do tell....:hyst:
I lost mine yesterday:o..thankfully I was still at home.NEED to go buy a belt.I've had a couple of close calls in public as well...:laugh:

princessmommy 02-14-2013 08:19 AM

Lol! Glad you were home!
I haven't lost my pants though, probably due to the second the jeans feel loose enough I try a smaller pair. lol! Dh tells me though that I have a droopy butt right now in the jeans! Lol

lterry913 02-14-2013 08:19 AM

Not totally lost them but had to keep hoisting them up and they were so big in the butt my husband said it looked like I was wearing a diaper...Needles to say I went and bought a new pair immediately :)

reddarin 02-14-2013 08:40 AM

Not my pants but my boxers slid down and I had to find a safety pin to keep them up lol.

daisyHair 02-14-2013 09:59 AM

Not yet.. nor last time I lost allot of weight because I swear when I lose 5 pounds I buy a new pair of jeans! I also have so many pair I've bought for "motivational" jeans.. and two friends that have lost weight have shared some of their jeans.. a few pair they have given me are really expensive amazing blue jeans I can't wait to squeeze into!

ravenrose 02-14-2013 10:59 AM

no, but my go to pair now has about six little tucks sewn in the waist. guess I gotta get another pair? LOL

Big Stevie 02-14-2013 11:48 AM

Yeah, it has happened to me. I started at 44 then went to 42, 40 and now 38 inch pants. The 38's did it yesterday when I got up from the couch. Guess it is time for 36.

KeirasMom 02-14-2013 01:04 PM

DH does a little wiggle dance to take his pants off. It's hilarious! :D

ohiocat 02-15-2013 04:06 AM

Me! At home thank goodness! I had some old workout pants that I decided were still fine to wear around the house even though they were way too big. One day I was emptying the dishwasher and as I reached up to put something away on the top shelf of a cabinet, down they came. :o

I went shopping that day and bought some new yoga pants.

SadieJack 02-15-2013 06:15 AM

Don't know if this counts, but when I was in high school I was a pitcher on a girls softball team. I was on some stupid diet and my uniform pants were very loose. I should have had a belt on, but.... so someone hit the ball straight over my head....I stretched to catch it and there went my pants. :o

I was mortified. Now I wouldn't mind it happening at all :D

LoriAS 02-15-2013 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohiocat (Post 16260371)
Me! At home thank goodness! I had some old workout pants that I decided were still fine to wear around the house even though they were way too big. One day I was emptying the dishwasher and as I reached up to put something away on the top shelf of a cabinet, down they came. :o

I went shopping that day and bought some new yoga pants.

:rofl: :hyst: :hyst:

TishyLish68 02-15-2013 06:28 AM

One of my hubbies favourite sayings is " there`s enough slack in the ass of your pants to make a vest"...

avid 02-15-2013 06:54 AM

Great post!
Yes, it did happen to me.
I was cleaning the screen enclosure in my backyard. I use a long pole dipped in bleach
and have to stretch to get the top part of the frame.
As i reached up my pants fell down. It was funny, but I was alone, so no embarrasment

JMacB 02-15-2013 07:10 AM

It almost happened last weekend. I was walking out of the house to go to a par and I felt them pants start to slip. Had to go change right away!

Vilya 02-15-2013 07:59 AM

Oh God, this happened to me AT A GAS STATION. I was bent over, putting air in my tire, and when I stood back up, my pants DROPPED TO MY ANKLES. This was in front of the entire bank of gas pumps, ALL of which had cars at them.

I have never been so mortified in my LIFE. I grabbed my pants up and dove into my car and just peeled out of there as fast as I could!!

Jigsaw 02-15-2013 10:33 AM

Oh yes! I was walking in the backyard with an arm full of gardening tools, before I knew it my pants were around my ankles! My husband just happened to be walking by the the time, he thought it was hilarious! :lol: I'm glad we live in the country and my neighbors aren't too close! But if they were looking at that time, they would have gotten a show :o

hopewell 02-15-2013 11:52 AM

That happened to me yesterday I live in a tri-plex and I was walking in my jammies to the laundry room and they started to slide off. Luckily I caught them half way down my butt. LOL Really glad I had undies on!! :o

Mazzie 02-15-2013 12:42 PM

It happened to me while working out - fortunately, I was doing an exercise DVD at home. :laugh:

I also had a few near misses last summer while doing yard work - including while mowing the lawn. Awkward! I finally realized I had to go to the thrift store for some cheap pants instead of trying to get more use out of my way-too-big ones.