Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   Main Lowcarb Lobby (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/main-lowcarb-lobby/)
-   -   It's SUNDAY! What are you eating today? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/main-lowcarb-lobby/796122-its-sunday-what-you-eating-today.html)

livinlarge 02-03-2013 04:24 AM

It's SUNDAY! What are you eating today?

Good Morning! (I didn't see a thread started yet....)

B - 2 scr eggs w/sausage, peppers & onions
L - atkins beef merlot w/added broccoli
D - going out this evening, so probably a steak and more broccoli, salad. I checked out the menu this morning as we've never been to this restaurant before. It's an italian place, so I'm sure hubby & my dad will both be having pasta with a large basket of bread on the table :sad: Just in case my steak sucks, I'm getting ready to put a brisket on. I can chow on it later!

coffee, water & iced tea

thealything 02-03-2013 05:23 AM

I thought about starting a thread too, but didn't know if someone would get mad. I'm glad you did :)

breakfast - huge pepperoni stick, 1 oz gouda, coffee with HWC
lunch - 2 chicken wings and a chicken thigh, one roasted spaghetti squash (a really small one) with roasted garlic, onion, spices, butter, lime juice, and feta cheese
dinner - two mini crustless quiches (with cheddar, broccoli, onion, green pepper and mushroom) and probably some more chicken
dessert - a root beer float (diet a+w with hwc)
snack - some liverwurst

Kimberli33 02-03-2013 05:40 AM

Good Morning All:hiya:

Going to my Dd today for dinner.

B-coffee and bacon
L/D-Taco Salad and 3-4 strawberries w/ cream ch topping.
S-Atkins bar and coffee

cfine 02-03-2013 06:21 AM

B-chocolate egg cream shake
L-grilled chicken, veggies, salad
D-salmon salad

SassySauce 02-03-2013 06:37 AM

Happy Sunday everyone! Wishing you much success and good choices today!

Breakfast:
BPC w/egg and 1 scoop Unsweet Protein powder

Lunch:
1/3 wedge iceberg lettuce
Marie's Creamy Ranch 1/4c
1egg 1tbl.crumbles bacon

Dinner:
2c green beans w/1.5tbl peanut oil
1c. alfredo sauce w/5oz shrimp

Snack:
Decaf BPC

Water, Seltzer, and Hot tea all day!

clackley 02-03-2013 06:56 AM

Good morning!! Btw, anyone can start this thread and it is always appreciated. If you just try to follow the same style of the title, it is most helpful when looking for it!!:)

Today will be a challenge in respect to macro nutrients so I am just going to do the best I can....

coffee/hwc x 2 and 1 vco
1/2 avocado with 1/2 tbsp balsamic
egg salad on a l/c roll
Super Bowl party food which I know will include BLT dip with raw veggies and some dry red wine....beyond that, just low carb offerings.

thealything 02-03-2013 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clackley (Post 16236847)
Good morning!! Btw, anyone can start this thread and it is always appreciated. If you just try to follow the same style of the title, it is most helpful when looking for it!!:)

Today will be a challenge in respect to macro nutrients so I am just going to do the best I can....

coffee/hwc x 2 and 1 vco
1/2 avocado with 1/2 tbsp balsamic
egg salad on a l/c roll
Super Bowl party food which I know will include BLT dip with raw veggies and some dry red wine....beyond that, just low carb offerings.

Alright, thanks, I will keep that in mind. I'm a night owl and on pacific time so I will probably do it someday... Good luck with the party!

clare_o 02-03-2013 08:21 AM

Hi all :)

B- mushrooms and sausage fried in coconut oil, coffee with cream
L- shropshire blue cheese with cherry tomatoes, coffee with cream
D- pate with salad and mayo
S- clotted cream, my weekend treat!

Clare

socaligirl714 02-03-2013 08:24 AM

ahhhh it superbowl sunday!!! throwing a party at my cousins

B- Iced Coffee going to make some bacon and eggs
L- jalapeno poppers, chicharons with toasted onion dip, wings
D- We are getting a taco guy for superbowl so maybe just meat and thinking about taking a salad to throw meat on i plan on doing good because i really want a few beers

Amber_Baby 02-03-2013 01:14 PM

Evening all. :) Busy weekend, it has flown by so fast!!

Brekky: Two eggs scrambled in butter and two rashers of bacon.

Lunch: Two hamburgers topped with bacon and cheddar, lettuce, onion and tomato.

Dinner: Homemade cream of mushroom soup topped with grated cheddar.

Snacks: Atkins caramel mousse endulge bar, maybe a quarter of a cantaloupe melon, need to weigh in to control the carbs to no more than 5g.

Plus at least two litres of water and a berocca.

limetwist 02-03-2013 05:29 PM

BUHHHH I ate so much today, which I was planning to do. Unrestricted calorie day, the low-carb way. Not a drop of anything off-plan.

As much pulled pork (smoked in our Weber Smokey Mountain charcoal smoker for 13 hours) as I could stuff into my face. Homemade cole slaw, also as much as I could stuff into my face. Caramelized onions, pork rinds, almond butter, lots of almond butter..sour cream, salsa, ricotta cheese/PB2/cocoa powder/EZ-Sweetz...MMMMM. So much food. I haven't eaten that much in a while, and I kept it all completely low carb. Just...high calorie. 0_0

NO REGRETS!

Mistizoom 02-03-2013 05:33 PM

Breakfast - scrambled eggs, 2 slices bacon

Lunch - low carb protein shake, 1 almond joy fat bomb, few blueberries

Snack - ~1/3 cup whole milk cottage cheese, diet Arnold Palmer (iced tea/lemonade, has 2 g sugar per packet)

Supper - pork roast, mushrooms sauteed in butter

Will try to stick with no-cal liquids for the rest of the night

Britt1975 02-03-2013 05:37 PM

Only one meal today - it's been crazy busy this whole weekend!

Dinner - 12 chicken wings (hot, hot garlic and garlic parmesan) with blue cheese dressing, 6 Bacon-Wrapped Jalepeno Thingies, 2 deviled eggs, 10 peel and eat shrimp with lc cocktail sauce, 2 celery sticks and 2 carrot sticks.

60oz of water - 2 Mello Yellow Zeros

DressageLover 02-03-2013 06:10 PM

B: bulletproof coffee
L: bacon, 2 eggs, 2 slices american cheese
D: chicken parm, salad
2 squares 85% chocolate

1648 calories, 19 net carbs

Shimmer 02-03-2013 06:16 PM

B: pepperoni slices & string cheese, coffee/cream
L/D: Culver's grilled chicken/bacon/bleu cheese salad

Meli-Mel 02-03-2013 09:07 PM

Today was an odd food day as I had a horrible headache all day. No real meals, just grazed.

Coffee w/ hwc, 4 T pbutter ( throughout the day), pepperoni chips w/ sour cream, roast and cauliflower.

Thankfully, I finally got rid of the headache, so tomorrow should be more normal.