Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2013, 01:51 PM   #31
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: kimlou
Stats: 180/150/135.round ?
WOE: LC.. Atkins
Start Date: 5/29/13 .. round ?
4'11" 1/2 .... Our story is quite similar. I have a tendency to bounce between LC and WW.
2004 I had great results with LC. Now years later almost all weight has returned . I have been through a nasty divorce, remarried. Even through those I was able to maintain within a 5 lb range .
In 2008 I had a hysterectomy.. since then it has crept up on me. One winter was 20 lbs. I had to give up Zumba because I have/had bursitis of my hip . That was when it all went down hill for me .
So now I get discouraged VERY easy when the weight won't come off as easy.

As of this week I have decided to begin LC once again ( forgetting about WW, hopefully..LOL) with watching goes in my body. I have to pay more attention to the calories now. The post above from Cheri , pretty much said what I needed to hear.

One other fault I have ... I see all those Diets in magazines or on Dr. Oz , which he has a new one daily . When I see those I think, ohhh... that sounds easy /wonderful I can do that one. Then my body wonders what in heck I am doing . So , I have stopped buying those magazines and take Dr. Oz with a grain of salt .

Also, friends tell me how bad it is and I feel . I need to please everyone ..... Not now .. I will eat how I want and what works for me. Yes, that goes for DH also .

Best of luck on what you decide and Thanks Cheri for the post .

This year, I'm going to appreciate the little things that make my life good, and the not so good will be ignored. I feel really good about that.

Dear Lord, If you can't make me skinny... make my friends fatter !!
kimlou is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links