LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2013, 06:17 AM   #1
wiz
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: wiz
WOE: South Beach
Start Date: 1/2/2008
Monday Workouts??

Kinda drizzly here today, so brought my workout indoors. 22 miles on my exercise bike!!
wiz is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2013, 11:36 AM   #2
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Gilded Lily
I just finished up a hybrid of P90X and Insanity and I need help in choosing what program to do next! RDBHAN, do you still post in here? If so, help! I want to switch things up without going backwards. I tried Hip Hop Abs this morning, and it's just not going to cut it.
Gilded Lily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:38 AM   #3
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: LowCarbPanda86
Stats: 291/221.4/145
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: October 12, 2010 restart January 13, 2013
20 min JM 30 DS
2 hour cardio (1 hr elliptical/1hr treadmill)
LowCarbPanda86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:44 PM   #4
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: RDBhan
Stats: (198) 190/155 5'10"
WOE: Protein Power; Maintenance since 8/11
Start Date: June 2002, refocus 1/2011
I'm here, I'm here! Lol, I've been amiss in my posting of late.

Lily, those are two super intense programs. I started a P90X/Insanity hybrid but after 1 month my joints just couldn't take the stress. I took it down 1/2 a notch to Les Mills BodyCombat. Oh man, that's great stuff. It's basically kickboxing - the best parts of Kenpo X with just a bit less intensity than Insanity. It's also a beachbody product. Check it out - it's good fun!

BodyCombat 60 tonight!
RDBhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 01:03 PM   #5
Major LCF Poster!

This is my post Insanity picture, btw. I'm too embarassed to show this to the general group. Would love to see your before and afters! Dig Deeper!

Old 01-14-2013, 01:27 PM   #6
wiz
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: wiz
WOE: South Beach
Start Date: 1/2/2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDBhan View Post
This is my post Insanity picture, btw. I'm too embarassed to show this to the general group. Would love to see your before and afters! Dig Deeper!

Woo hoo!! Looking good, my friend!!
wiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 01:30 PM   #7
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: terez
WOE: Reinduction 1-2-2013
You look great, RD!!!

I'm getting rid of a nasty flu so I'm out of my routine for now. I'll probably be back at it next week.
terez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:39 PM   #8
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:

YOU LOOK AMAZING! WOW, awesome job! You have some great muscle definition! And ABS! Did you get the Insanity tshirt? If not, you should totally go for it!

I never did take before pics. I forgot to take one when I started the program and then when I thought of it, I was so far in I didn't think it would show much difference.

Quote:
I'm here, I'm here! Lol, I've been amiss in my posting of late.

Lily, those are two super intense programs. I started a P90X/Insanity hybrid but after 1 month my joints just couldn't take the stress. I took it down 1/2 a notch to Les Mills BodyCombat. Oh man, that's great stuff. It's basically kickboxing - the best parts of Kenpo X with just a bit less intensity than Insanity. It's also a beachbody product. Check it out - it's good fun!

BodyCombat 60 tonight!
I was wondering about BodyCombat. I love Kenpo. I might do that one next then. We did the whole 90 day hybrid and my body feels beaten up. It's time to take it down a notch (but not too much)! I've only done one workout of HipHop Abs. It's really dance-y. Not that that's a bad thing.

Brenda

hhcg R1P2VLCD40 -26.0 hhcg R2P2VLCD42 -22.4 hcg R3P2VLCD60 -25.6 hhcg R4P2VCLD21 -08.6 Total: -82.6 hhcg R5P2VLCD21 -9.6
Total loss: 100+

My Weight Loss Journal: http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...lilys-pad.html
Old 01-14-2013, 02:56 PM   #9
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilded Lily View Post
YOU LOOK AMAZING! WOW, awesome job! You have some great muscle definition! And ABS! Did you get the Insanity tshirt? If not, you should totally go for it!

I never did take before pics. I forgot to take one when I started the program and then when I thought of it, I was so far in I didn't think it would show much difference.

I was wondering about BodyCombat. I love Kenpo. I might do that one next then. We did the whole 90 day hybrid and my body feels beaten up. It's time to take it down a notch (but not too much)! I've only done one workout of HipHop Abs. It's really dance-y. Not that that's a bad thing.
Wow you got through the whole hybrid? I'm impressed. I just couldn't do it, I was sore and tired everywhere and I needed some rest. BodyCombat is great - so much fun. Try it. It's far less expensive than the other systems - $60 I think.

Thanks, btw. Never in my life did I think I'd have abs.
Old 01-14-2013, 03:43 PM   #10
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Wow you got through the whole hybrid? I'm impressed. I just couldn't do it, I was sore and tired everywhere and I needed some rest. BodyCombat is great - so much fun. Try it. It's far less expensive than the other systems - $60 I think.

Thanks, btw. Never in my life did I think I'd have abs.
We did the whole hybrid, but we only did one round of P90X followed by one round of Insanity before taking on the hybrid. Didn't you do multiple rounds of P90X and Insanity? I think that would be harder!

I'm glad to hear BodyCombat is less expensive. Beachbody has great products!

I understand about not thinking you'd ever have abs. Never in my life did I think I'd exercise! Seriously! It is shocking to me!