Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   Main Lowcarb Lobby (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/main-lowcarb-lobby/)
-   -   It's SATURDAY! What are you eating? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/main-lowcarb-lobby/794276-its-saturday-what-you-eating.html)

clackley 01-12-2013 05:44 AM

It's SATURDAY! What are you eating?

Hello!! :hiya:

coffee/hwc x 2 and 1 vco
avocado salad
Italian sausage soup and 1 savory l/c roll with butter
99% lindt

TOTALS: 12g net carbs 92g fat 32g protein

Luca 01-12-2013 08:51 AM

B- 2 cups of of coffee, w. half ad half, splenda

L-avocado, chicken salad

D-not sure?

Moonlights 01-12-2013 08:55 AM

tea with cream
40g edam cheese, spoonful peanut butter
one bite of pan fried hake.
pork belly and spring onion.

clare_o 01-12-2013 09:02 AM

Happy Saturday everyone :)

B- mushrooms and 2 eggs, all fried in coconut oil, coffee with cream
L- Brussels pate, coffee with cream
D- chicken and Stilton salad drizzled with olive oil
S- clotted cream

Clare

melisa82 01-12-2013 10:21 AM

B: Lemon Fat Bomb
L: Water, SF Powerade. Gum. Not sure what else I'm going to have.
D: Bacon (4 Pieces) 3 Eggs and 2oz Gouda Cheese.

shelby'snana 01-12-2013 10:25 AM

not sure yet today.........

might try to make those tortillas with the psyllium husks today........... the pics are great and I love tortillas....... <3

Amber_Baby 01-12-2013 11:08 AM

Evening all.

Breakfast: Atkins choc chip day break bar, coffee with double cream and dulce de leche da vinci.

Lunch: Tuna mayo with lettuce, red onion and gherkin.

Dinner: Cheese, ham and mushroom omelette with a side salad and ranch dressing.

Snacks: Peperami, a few macadamia nuts.

For some reason, I am struggling. I eat well each day and then when it comes to the evening I go a little overboard. No major binges and nothing strictly forbidden but I'm getting fed up with it. Gonna go back to strict induction for two weeks as of tomorrow, wish me luck!

abby! 01-12-2013 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber_Baby (Post 16190733)
Evening all.

Breakfast: Atkins choc chip day break bar, coffee with double cream and dulce de leche da vinci.

Lunch: Tuna mayo with lettuce, red onion and gherkin.

Dinner: Cheese, ham and mushroom omelette with a side salad and ranch dressing.

Snacks: Peperami, a few macadamia nuts.

For some reason, I am struggling. I eat well each day and then when it comes to the evening I go a little overboard. No major binges and nothing strictly forbidden but I'm getting fed up with it. Gonna go back to strict induction for two weeks as of tomorrow, wish me luck!

:console: Good luck Amber! you've been inspirational with your dedication. Your menus are inspirational as is your dedication to post them most says. you've done a fantastic job so far! I KNOW you can do it so you can be the slim, tall 26 yo knockout you were meant to be! not that you're not already gorgeous because you are. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

abby! 01-12-2013 12:25 PM

Lunch: veggie Thai basil, no rice. Green papaya salad

Dinner: Still no idea. Fish of some sort.

Lileve 01-12-2013 12:33 PM

Hya everyone!

B - slice pc bread with 50 grams gouda cheese
L - 2 fried eggs with two strips of bacon
D - pork burger covered with bacon and a yellow bell pepper.
S - 1 mini sausage

Hope everybody has a lovely weekend.

Ps. Nice to see so many Brittish people here :D

Moonlights 01-12-2013 12:50 PM

Amber, I'm exactly the same. All legal food technically but more than I'd like and I don't usually snack, either. I'm wondering if it's the cold weather making me hungrier.

Amber_Baby 01-12-2013 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abby! (Post 16190882)
:console: Good luck Amber! you've been inspirational with your dedication. Your menus are inspirational as is your dedication to post them most says. you've done a fantastic job so far! I KNOW you can do it so you can be the slim, tall 26 yo knockout you were meant to be! not that you're not already gorgeous because you are. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

If that's not encouragement, I don't know what is! Thank you so much Abby, I love LCF, it's amazing and I really truly do want to achieve my goal so I'm going to give it my all. Thank you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonlights (Post 16190926)
Amber, I'm exactly the same. All legal food technically but more than I'd like and I don't usually snack, either. I'm wondering if it's the cold weather making me hungrier.

It sucks doesn't it, that eternal battle can be so frustrating. You might be right on the cold weather front. I think I'm finding it difficult to get back into the swing of things now the holidays are over and we're in January. Not to be too depressing but it always seems like a pretty bleak time of year. However, Summer will be here before we know it so let's get cracking so we can wear some new, smaller Summer clothes with confidence. :)

JustMe2 01-12-2013 03:06 PM

Just wanted to say thanks to Clackey for making this thread everyday! I don't post much elsewhere but I read just about every thread! It has always helped me to keep a food journal so this thread is helping me do just that!

7:00 Breakfast: 1 egg fried in butter w/ 2 sausage patties

2:00 Lunch: chicken enchilada in a bowl (chicken breast cooked in the crockpot with salsa, shredded and topped with shredded cheese, sour cream and jalapenos)

6:00 Dinner: roast w/ broiled brussel spouts

128 oz water

30 mins walking the dog

luvmybabyhead 01-12-2013 03:59 PM

I'm trying to stay more accountable on the weekends.

B: Coffee w/ H&H
S: packet tuna w/mayo
L: 2 ham slices
S: 1 oz sliced pepperoni
D: roasted chicken breast & steamed broc w/shrimp

Cryssi 01-12-2013 06:55 PM

B: Chocolate Atkins Shake
S: porkrinds
L: skipped
D: atkins frozen meal

cabrioluvr 01-12-2013 07:04 PM

B. 2eggs and 2 bacon coffee with co and coconut milk

Wendys chix Cobb salad minus blue cheese and my own vinaigrette

3 small beef sliders with onion and creamed cauliflower

A few mixed nuts and lime seltzer

LoriWants2Lose 01-12-2013 09:53 PM

On a weird schedule, so not really eating breakfast per se. Also, I had my once every two weeks cheat last night with a couple of slices of pizza when I went out with a group of friends, so my weight was up a pound and I'm really keeping the carbs low today to get back down.

Meal # 1: Hamburger patty lots of pickles (on the road, but threw out the bun) with diet soda
Meal # 2: LC turkey wrap
Meal # 3: 2 oz. cheese, pepperonis

Will probably have a before bed snack to keep bs down such as a few nuts or maybe a fat bomb.

Darkginger 01-13-2013 02:13 AM

Breakfast
2 pints black coffee, no sweeteners

Lunch
2 fried duck eggs
4 fried mushrooms
4 rashers smoked bacon

Dinner
Prawn Creole
Lettuce, cucumber

Luca 01-14-2013 07:40 AM

B-2 cups of coffee, hwc, splenda