Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Main Lowcarb Lobby
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2012, 09:59 AM   #121
Major LCF Poster!

Stats: 355/293/250 (1st goal)
WOE: Kamikaze Atkin's
Start Date: Dec 1, 2003 (first time) 10/18/12 (last time)
Sorry FF, didn't see this until today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatferenghi View Post
What is KAMIKAZI Atkins? FF
Back 12 years ago when I first started Atkins, my brother dieted with me (he'd quit smoking and put on about 30 lbs). One day, I noticed him snacking on a huge wedge of cheddar cheese after dinner and I told him that he should be eating some veggies with his meat and cheese. His answer was "I'm doing Kamikazi Atkins--no veggies, just cheese and meat".

SO--I can't take credit---it all goes to my crazy brother (who, incidently, lost all the weight and is a bodybuilder now!)....

I guess I should explain that now, whenever I want to get into ketosis quickly, I do "Kamikaze Atkins"...and it bloody well works!

I can do this! I prove it EVERY DAY when I avoid sugar...

October 27, 2013 :: ONE YEAR BINGE free!

Progress photos posted on my blog!
Melle's_Sweetheart is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2012, 10:49 AM   #122
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: flatferenghi
what a coincidence...

i just totalled 3 oz of extra sharp cheddar. there was nothing else at this time and place. tonight i am having 8 oz Hebrew National salami. I have been inundating myself with salad and veggies the past 2 months. i will be backing off for a while (except for chinese veggies which are de riguer...but I will have only the small size, and only once or twice a week). I get a container of shrimp and broc(no sugar, cornstarch, or flour), snow peas and mushrooms, and enough garlic to stay vampire free for a lifetime. with that i get ribs w/o bbq sauce. I use chinese mustard, or make my own. I did not mean to go on and on, but i love talking about food, thinking about food....oh, and eating it as well. FF
flatferenghi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 01:45 PM   #123
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: shelby'snana
Stats: 173.5/bouncing again/127 5'2"
WOE: moderation
Start Date: LC 7/28/2011~ Moderation 3/15/14
sounds super yummy FF !
shelby'snana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:39 PM   #124
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: floridagirl6
Stats: 200/145.6/130
WOE: ME/Scarsdale/Low Carb Low Cal
I am still struggling with binge behavior. I have a hard time resisting peanut butter. I log everything I eat and just about fainted when I added the nutritional info for the peanut butter.

I have to stop eating peanut butter-I can't control the serving amount.
floridagirl6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:43 PM   #125
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Naples11
Stats: (200# pg) 130s
WOE: ZC for mental health
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridagirl6 View Post
I have to stop eating peanut butter-I can't control the serving amount.
Me neither. And I do think a lot of people struggle with controlling it. You are not alone!
Naples11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 07:24 PM   #126
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: EmPugs
Stats: 289/187/175
WOE: low carbs
Start Date: 10/15/2012
When I was a kid I used to eat Doritos until I threw up, my mom always tells me about that. It kind of makes me sad that she let me. I have a weakness for corn products, I stopped keeping them in the house because I would eat the whole thing.

I used to binge on Chinese food a lot, and pasta. I swear I could eat a whole box of pasta myself.
EmPugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 10:12 PM   #127
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mistizoom
Stats: 300/206/190 initial goal
WOE: low carb
Start Date: November 2012
I've had some serious potato chip binges in the past few months. I can't even have one, because as they say, you can't eat one. Unfortunately we have an unopened bag in the pantry (for my son). I haven't touched it all week, at least.
Mistizoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 04:31 AM   #128
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: shortcut
WOE: No grains/No starch/No sugar
Start Date: Sept 2010
Breakfast cereal. The "healthy" stuff or the sweet and sugary stuff. Didn't matter. I could eat a full meal, then go to the kitchen and fill a two pound margarine bowl with cereal and milk. Sometimes twice.
It's been over two years and I don't miss it at all. Caused terrible heartburn at night.
shortcut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 05:29 AM   #129
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Heidinem
Stats: 130/111/105 (5')
WOE: mostly pescetarian, moderate carbs
Start Date: November 1, 2009
I must confess to a recent binge. One afternoon about a month ago I ate approximately 15 cups of popcorn covered in that liquidy butter flavor & parmesan. This used to be one of my favorite binge foods. Still is. I have not binged since but still eating a bit too much & a carrying a few extra pounds.
Heidinem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:12 AM   #130
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Gingerpants
Stats: 208.2/202.2/148
WOE: VLC with Paleo tendencies
Start Date: Restart 1/5/14
I just bought a box of chocolate covered cookies and two honey buns. The big ones. Half the cookies are gone already. I snuck them into my office in my purse. If my husband asks what I bought at Walgreens I will tell him "oh just some tampons." I suck. I think it's time to start reading and posting here again HFLC is the only thing that helps me. WHY is it so hard to get back on it each time?

Good thread, Flat!
Gingerpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 09:55 AM   #131
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: lowcarborator
I've been bingeing since Thanskgiving evening. I don't know whats gotten into me and its not just one food. Its a variety of carby food and eggnog. My wheels came totally off the track and I have been compulsive ever since. I feel like a junkie In just over one week I have put back 6 pounds of a 25 lb. loss that was HARD earned.

I feel awful physically and emotionally. Every day I start anew...and I don't eat all day. Mostly because I feel sick from the previous evenings binge...but also to try to "recover" and let my body reset itself. But by the evening...Im ravenous and only crap will do. In addition to all of the TG leftovers in the house, we've had company this week and are having a big family party at our home Sunday. So there is a lot more of the foods in the house that I typically prefer to avoid. You'd think I could indulge in just one square of 75% dark chocolate/ But noooo....I have to dip it into natual peanut butter. One square turns into half the large bar which turns into pizza slices and pita chips with hummus.

I keep telling myself I need to eat during the day, eggs or something..some fatty meat to stay satisfied...but I feel so sick each day from the bingeing that I can't force it on myself.

If this rings with anyone...I would love to hear how you conquored a running binge like this. In the past, I"ve just had a meal or a day off track and went right back to normal ...but never a whole week!

Last edited by lowcarborator; 12-01-2012 at 09:58 AM..
lowcarborator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 10:51 AM   #132
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: MadamWu
Stats: 173/182/150
WOE: low carb
Start Date: WW 8/2010 (-25lbs); Low carb 6/21/2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs S View Post
High fat (and very low carb) finally kiiled the desire for sweets and starches for me. However, I'm realistic enough to know that it could happen again. Every day, every meal, every bite is a choice to be fat or thin. I remind myself of that every time I'm tempted even a little bit. It helps me a lot.

"every bite is a choice to be fat or thin" Wow. That hit me hard.
Its strange, I've never been a binge eater. The closest I can think of doing something like a binge was eating a whole pint of Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia low fat frozen yogurt or a pint of sorbet.

My one month of low-carb was burning fat but not pounds. I did feel better. I know it is what I have to do. But the thought of doing low carb the rest of my life is sticking in my craw. Right now, I am just trying to do one meal at a time. Or, one bite at a time.

We are headed for our first vacation in over a year. Going to see Harry Potter at Universal Sudios in Florida. I hope the walking and stress relief will help me get back on the wagon.
MadamWu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 07:27 PM   #133
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Gabby1
Stats: 220/192/170 5'9" 47yo
WOE: Gentle Low Carb
Start Date: 6/22/2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowcarborator View Post
I've been bingeing since Thanskgiving evening. I don't know whats gotten into me and its not just one food. Its a variety of carby food and eggnog. My wheels came totally off the track and I have been compulsive ever since. I feel like a junkie In just over one week I have put back 6 pounds of a 25 lb. loss that was HARD earned.

I feel awful physically and emotionally. Every day I start anew...and I don't eat all day. Mostly because I feel sick from the previous evenings binge...but also to try to "recover" and let my body reset itself. But by the evening...Im ravenous and only crap will do. In addition to all of the TG leftovers in the house, we've had company this week and are having a big family party at our home Sunday. So there is a lot more of the foods in the house that I typically prefer to avoid. You'd think I could indulge in just one square of 75% dark chocolate/ But noooo....I have to dip it into natual peanut butter. One square turns into half the large bar which turns into pizza slices and pita chips with hummus.

I keep telling myself I need to eat during the day, eggs or something..some fatty meat to stay satisfied...but I feel so sick each day from the bingeing that I can't force it on myself.

If this rings with anyone...I would love to hear how you conquored a running binge like this. In the past, I"ve just had a meal or a day off track and went right back to normal ...but never a whole week!
If you are reading this Sunday morning and you are recovering from a binge, my advice is EAT SOME FAT. As a fellow binger I believe it's the best way to crush a binge. Make yourself some bacon and eggs (made with cream cheese and butter) or whatever other high fat dish you can think of.

Good luck and you are not alone!

Leslie
Gabby1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 11:18 PM   #134
Senior LCF Member

WOE: Atkins
Start Date: A long time ago
This whole thread makes me sad, sad that so many of us struggle with binge eating. It's what I would equate to a high for me. Once I decide I'm going to do it, I begin to plan what I'm going to eat and I almost get giddy leading up to the binge. Of course during and after the guilt is tremendous. What makes us do this and how do we stop it? If I am able to stick to LC, I am able to have control over my food choices....until I go off plan, then it's hog wild. I just bought Brain Over Binge, I'm hoping that helps some.

Shana
Oregon Transplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 05:08 AM   #135
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregon Transplant View Post
This whole thread makes me sad, sad that so many of us struggle with binge eating. It's what I would equate to a high for me. Once I decide I'm going to do it, I begin to plan what I'm going to eat and I almost get giddy leading up to the binge. Of course during and after the guilt is tremendous. What makes us do this and how do we stop it? If I am able to stick to LC, I am able to have control over my food choices....until I go off plan, then it's hog wild. I just bought Brain Over Binge, I'm hoping that helps some.
I read "Brain Over Binge" and liked the concept of the two brains ... and I've read all of Geneen Roth's books, books about sugar and caffeine, books about wheat. But bottom line, if there are carbs in my system, I want to binge on more carbs. The only thing that works to keep me from bingeing is to go completely without carbs (or as few carbs as would be found in meat and eggs and occasional dairy). Just my two cents. There is no "cure" for me, only a vigilant watch over the binge monster that is kept in the closet by going without carbs. I have a very short list of "safe" foods (those which do not trigger a binge) and I really have to stick to that list in order for the rest of my life to work.

I wish you success and most of all, peace with food.
Old 12-02-2012, 05:13 AM   #136
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabby1 View Post
If you are reading this Sunday morning and you are recovering from a binge, my advice is EAT SOME FAT. As a fellow binger I believe it's the best way to crush a binge. Make yourself some bacon and eggs (made with cream cheese and butter) or whatever other high fat dish you can think of. Good luck and you are not alone! Leslie
From another Lesley: I agree with this ... and I would add this: study yourself and your physical reactions to food like a science experiment. Take out the emotional side of the binge and try to look at it objectively (this is much easier in ketosis than not). Keep track of what foods are triggers and what are not ... and your list might be very different from someone else's list. Mine is very short and excludes cream cheese (trigger) but includes red wine (couldn't care less about it) ... for another person, they may have no problem with cream cheese but might binge on red wine. Just an example.

It is about knowing yourself and caring tenderly for yourself as you would a child, a pet, a beloved. Set yourself up to succeed! Your life depends on it.
Old 12-02-2012, 05:19 AM   #137
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowcarborator View Post
In contrast, I've never been able to get back on after one meal off-plan. One meal leads to weeks and months of bingeing and depression and physical pain. So, after a lifetime of this, here's what works for me:

Figure out what LC foods you love and that feel like treats, and let yourself have as many as you want, keeping carbs as low as possible and fat as high as possible. Personal examples: plain McDoubles from McDonalds with Diet Coke. I'll let myself have 3 or 4 of these, slug the DC, and it feels a bit "naughty" but also keeps me so full and sated that I'll last for hours if not the rest of the day. If I'm binge-y and strung-out and white-knuckling it, trying to get a first "clean" day under my belt, I'll whip up some heavy whipping cream with a few drops of EZ sweetz and eat it with a spoon. I might make a huge, cheesey omelette and eat it with bacon. I'll allow diet sodas, coffee with cream and sweetener, all things that might not be "clean" LC per se but that will lower the carbs enough to get me back to ketosis, which evens out my emotions and moods and blood sugars and helps me keep the bingeing under control.

Good luck to you. Again, you are not alone. I think it's both physical and mental, so do what you can to control the physical and then work on the mental from a keto-adapted point of view.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:01 AM   #138
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Cindy-lou
Stats: 257/234/170
WOE: JUDDD-01/31/13
Start Date: Nov 7 2012 LC
Quote:
Originally Posted by drjlocarb View Post
You bunch of Fast Food amateurs...All you have to do is order some sandwiches without pickles and some with extra onion. Obviously for 2 different people.

Why spend the extra money on diet drinks?
HAHAHAHA

How we liked to think we were fooling people AND ourselves!!

I would meet my GF's and we would hit the buffet tables and on the way say" ohhh I am done...no dinner for me tonight...and then go home and have a huge dinner and snack all night

OR I would be watching TV and I would go upstairs to get a small bowl of chips but before I would come down I would eat almost the rest of the chips that were in the bag... a handful of cookies, and whatever else I could find in that 5 mins commercial time...and come back downstairs and everyone thought I was only having a "small" bowl of chips
Cindy-lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:11 AM   #139
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Gabby1
Stats: 220/192/170 5'9" 47yo
WOE: Gentle Low Carb
Start Date: 6/22/2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naples11 View Post
So, after a lifetime of this, here's what works for me:

Figure out what LC foods you love and that feel like treats, and let yourself have as many as you want, keeping carbs as low as possible and fat as high as possible. Personal examples: plain McDoubles from McDonalds with Diet Coke. I'll let myself have 3 or 4 of these, slug the DC, and it feels a bit "naughty" but also keeps me so full and sated that I'll last for hours if not the rest of the day. If I'm binge-y and strung-out and white-knuckling it, trying to get a first "clean" day under my belt, I'll whip up some heavy whipping cream with a few drops of EZ sweetz and eat it with a spoon. I might make a huge, cheesey omelette and eat it with bacon. I'll allow diet sodas, coffee with cream and sweetener, all things that might not be "clean" LC per se but that will lower the carbs enough to get me back to ketosis, which evens out my emotions and moods and blood sugars and helps me keep the bingeing under control.

Good luck to you. Again, you are not alone. I think it's both physical and mental, so do what you can to control the physical and then work on the mental from a keto-adapted point of view.
Could not agree more. Get that carb monkey off your back by whatever means possible. Because once you do this it allows you a little space and clear headedness to analyze how you like to eat, what works for you, etc. You are not crazy! But you have to control the physiology/biology first and foremost...
Gabby1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:51 AM   #140
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Rhubarb
Stats: 195/126/140
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: July 2012
Quote:
Could not agree more. Get that carb monkey off your back by whatever means possible. Because once you do this it allows you a little space and clear headedness to analyze how you like to eat, what works for you, etc. You are not crazy! But you have to control the physiology/biology first and foremost...
I think this is correct. I had never been a binger until the last three or four years (and frankly didn't know I was one until I came to this board.) I was aware that I was eating compulsively and it was a new feeling for me, akin to the way I used to feel about smoking cigarettes years ago. I just didn't know how to characterize what was going on beyond just feeling out of control.

But I certainly had all the hallmarks of a binge eater: planning ahead for feats of fast food and junk, eating furtively in the car and throwing out the evidence before I got home, buying sweets and hiding them in the bottom of my purse to eat late at night, even eating a full McDonald's meal on the way to an expensive restaurant! And the guilt, of course, the ever present guilt.

One of my main problems was that portion control dieting was making it worse as I was fighting my cravings all the time and losing the battle --- which would naturally start the cravings up all over again. I literally never felt satisfied. What worked before for me was now working against me.

Oddly, I hadn't explored low carb eating during this time, buying into the notion that it wasn't something you could live with (like fighting hunger all the time is!) and I was never a big meat eater, which I assumed was the basis of the diet. If anyone had ever once said to me in all the years I was trying to lose 20 pounds or so --- or in the recent higher weight binging years --- that I could reduce my appetite through the diet itself I would have jumped at it. But no doctor and no other program ever brought that up.

If it hadn't been for that article in the New York Times last summer about the study showing that Atkins and Mediterranean diets were more efficient I think that instead of being 40 pounds lighter today, I'd probably be 10 pounds heavier than I was when I started. The binging stopped instantly, the very first day. I had a rough induction, but that told me that I had been doing something very extreme to my body to react so strongly and immediately to the simple omission of starch and sugar. My education about low carb began that day and hasn't stopped.

I realize this doesn't work quite this way for many people and I'm perhaps "lucky" in that I hadn't tried low carb before so my body was shocked into compliance in a way that long time low carbers might not experience. But it's been nothing short of miraculous for me --- the easiest diet I've ever been on, even with the electrolyte issues I had in the beginning and the tweaking with supplements. I'm just flabbergasted.

But thrilled ...
Rhubarb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 04:50 AM   #141
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
^^^^^^^^^ this ^^^^^^^^^^
Old 12-03-2012, 05:35 AM   #142
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: NH_Free
Stats: 153.5/125 (oops)/120ish
WOE: Atkins Maintenance
Start Date: Feb.19, 2012
I think you said it real well in your post above, Naples! Allowing myself some LC treats was how I finally got back to induction, after 3 years of trying and failing. The thought of a "clean" induction just made it too hard and I'd only last a few days. Once I started allowing myself some treats, as long as it didn't exceed 20g a day, I was able to get into ketosis, reducing my huge appetite, and losing a couple pounds to give me some hope that I could succeed. I never did eliminate some of the treats, but watching my carbs, and later, my calories, got the weight off. Better an imperfect start then not getting started at all.
NH_Free is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:24 AM   #143
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Deb79fl
Stats: 202.5/128
WOE: Atkins/ Now lower carb maintenance/ 5'2
Start Date: July 2007
Wow! Just read this whole thread and I must say I laughed and cried.... I saw and continue to see myself with these posts.

Seems that I've been binging the last six months off an on. I guess you never "really" get over this behavior. I had been in control for a long time and seemed like I hit the slippery slope and fell off :-) Then fell off the wagon and got run over by the wagon!

I actually have just gotten back on track and making a conscious effort to get my head back in the game. Went shopping yesterday and am restarting Induction tomorrow as today is my food prep day, so no excuses. Today is my "make it through the day w/o sugar, bread, etc." transition day. Once I make it through Day 1, I'm OK.

Just wondering, does anyone remember when they first started binging? Mine is at age 10 and my mom started me along the path. She would stress eat. She would bring me with her to go food shopping and we'd buy 2 boxes of ice cream sandwiches. Then she would say, "Why don't we have one before we go home?" Which actually turned into us eating the whole extra box before we went home. This happened repeatly over the years.

Thanks for letting me vent! We live and learn :-)
Deb79fl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:45 AM   #144
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: ladyinlove56
Stats: Alittle to much for this short gal
WOE: No sugar or flour/LC my way
Start Date: Feb 17, 2014
LOL....I remember having those free days for myself to just have a fun day ....window shopping, looking thur the craft stores ..etc...but ofcourse I had to start with the drive thur run too...2 bis/sausage/cheese ....lg,,,hashbrowns.. diet coke..then what happens but a early lunch of quess where...back to another fast food drive thru...20 piece chicken nuggets /lg fries/ diet coke....wow...Haven't done that for along time now but I dont forget those times.....Never to return
ladyinlove56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 03:23 AM   #145
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Heidinem
Stats: 130/111/105 (5')
WOE: mostly pescetarian, moderate carbs
Start Date: November 1, 2009
The first binges I recall are scraping together my dimes & nickels & buying Almond Joy & Mounds bars. As many as I could eat, usually about 3. I was 12 or 13. I felt no guilt whatsoever. My mother kept candy in the house but I was not allowed to eat all I wanted . I also ate sugar straight from the sugar bowl, but have found this is common among adolescent girls.
Heidinem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 07:50 AM   #146
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: SiaMia
When I really realized I needed to do something about my ridiculous habits was in October. My hisband left for work at 7 am. My kids were still sleeping , and I found myself microwaving a huge pile of chocken nuggets, with a ton of ranch dressing. Topped ot off with a pepsi and THREE m&m cookies. Who eats that at 7 in the morning?!?! I was so ashamed and sick with myself. I knew I neesed a whole new lifestyle and Im not looking back.
SiaMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:24 AM   #147
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: SiaMia
Quote:
Originally Posted by NH_Free View Post
I think Vilya gets the prize for "least worth it" binge. Dinty Moore beef stew straight from the can!

Holy crap...this is hilarious. ha ha ha
SiaMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 02:57 PM   #148
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Vilya
Stats: 285/198/180
WOE: LC/HF for T2 diabetes
Start Date: Sept. 2011
Always happy to entertain!

I almost never binged on sweets. It was always Doritos or fries or something like that. My goal for binges was for my stomach to be as full as possible, and I couldn't get that feeling with sweets. An entire large pizza, on the other hand - yes, please.

Now, I physically CANNOT binge, because of my diabetes and blood sugar. Too many carbs = BG spike, and I FALL ASLEEP like a narcoleptic. Or barf. Or both. It's so unpleasant (and unsafe) that I just don't do it. I mean, sure, it took me developing a chronic, uncureable disease to stop bingeing, but at least it works.
6/22/13: the 100 lb. loss only lasted a few weeks, and I've since regained some of the weight. Stats updated to reflect this.
Vilya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 03:35 PM   #149
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: svenskamae
Stats: 235/178/135 5'3"
WOE: Nutritional Ketosis/Primal/JUDDD
Start Date: January 15, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naples11 View Post
It is about knowing yourself and caring tenderly for yourself as you would a child, a pet, a beloved. Set yourself up to succeed! Your life depends on it.
How beautifully put, Lesley! I think that applies to choosing and following a healthy eating plan that we can live with, in general, as well as about dealing with the urge to binge specifically.
svenskamae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 07:56 AM   #150
Why wait, just do it NOW!

Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: LC..My "Don't Have To Think Because It's Simple"!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
It's hard for me to imagine getting fat bingeing on apples. I guess this is just as strange (for me) as the Dinty Moore Stew, which is also strange. I'm only laughing WITH you, not AT you!
A binge is something we do on ANY kind of food, there is no special kind of food we binge on. As you said in a previous post that you are not a binger and I'm sure you may find this type of eating behavior "strange", as you put it.

Just so you understand; We find it a VERY real problem, not something to laugh about and do not tend to laugh at ourselves over this issue.
Beeb is offline   Reply With Quote