Old 05-04-2012, 08:53 AM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: VivaaLaCarlos
Stats: 235/163/150-140ish
WOE: Ketosis
Start Date: June 2011
24 hr fast

Hey everyone! Michael here!

now time for the fun part! question time.

is there any real benefits to 24hr fast?

yesterday i decided to do a fast for no apparent reason. prior to the fast i was 164 now this morning im 162. My body is in a ketogenic state and im not even hungry after the fast. do you all think what i lost was fat or muscle? or maybe even water weight although i really didnt use the restroom much at all. of course im happy about the loss of lbs however i feel as though this is unreal. i have fasted once in the past right after thanksgiving with the same type of results if that helps any.
share any of your fasting experiences with me as well.

Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2012, 09:03 AM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: brewstate
Stats: 238/152/129
WOE: LC JUDDD (started at 190)
Start Date: April 15, 2009
Research Eat Stop Eat and you will find a lot of information about fasting. Supposedly fasting doesn't affect muscle until 72 hours but you also have no food in your system so that will make a difference. I'm sure you will maintain some of the loss.

A 24 hour fast will increase fat loss and put you in ketosis fast so it is beneficial.
brewstate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 09:08 AM   #3
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Annabel Lee
Stats: 278/190/174 for now
WOE: Gary Taubes inspired LC,NK,IF
Start Date: May 24, 2011
Hi,
I am just starting on my third week of intermittent fasting.
I can tell you I don't really know what I am doing but it seems to be working for me.
I do a 20 hour fast on MWF and eat very low carb the rest of the time.
I was losing very very slowly but I have lost 3 pounds in three weeks on IF.
I am really doing it to jump start weight loss with out changing my fat, protein and carb ratios.
The thing I have most noticed and was unexpected is my elevation in mood.
I feel great on fasting days...not really hungry...full of energy....and free from thinking about what I am going to eat!
Low carb and Intermittent fasting are working very well for me right now.

As far as a benefit of 24 hour fast I am not sure.
I am going to try a 24 hour fast one of these days.
It is just that I really want to eat dinner with my family and
with a 20 hour fast I always get to.

The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change
Carl Rogers

Permanent weight loss requires permanent change.
Annabel Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 05:35 PM   #4
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: picklepete
Muscle loss is very unlikely from what I understand. It's only a danger after 48+ hours, or when your BF% is very low (~6 male, ~12 female). Of course there's really no way to know for sure, but I experiment with 18-hour and 36-hour fasts and I'm only getting stronger.
picklepete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 07:07 PM   #5
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: flatferenghi
there are only 3 reasons why i would do a total fast...

for religious reasons, because i was sick, or because someone was paying me REALLY BIG bucks. Otherwise, I do not see the point of it. Love & Profits: FLATFERENGHI
flatferenghi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 10:22 PM   #6
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: lwcrbldy
Stats: 5'1", 34yrs: 135/117/112
WOE: Atkins Maintenance
Start Date: 2/2013
24 hrs is long enough to improve fat reduction without compromising muscle or slowing down metabolism. It also gives your guts a rest from digesting solid food which can be very healing. I've done short fasts for crohn's and I find it very useful for managing crohn's flares. I've also fasted 48-72hrs prior chemo infusions which some doctors have seen to help the effectiveness of certain types of chemo in killing more cancer cells and preserving normal healthy cells- I also liked not having anything to throw up when the nausea hit afterwards.

Unless you're being monitored by a doctor, I wouldn't fast more than 24-48 hours nonstop in a given week, mainly because longer fasts can start compromising your muscles and start slowing down your metabolism even if you are low carbing and in some degree of ketosis- this is based on your decreased caloric intake over time. Also, longer nonstop fasts require a person to break-the-fast much more carefully. Eating a huge meal (especially a high protein/fatty meal) can cause serious abdominal cramps and even damage your intestines which have been put into resting mode from the fast- it's quite a jolt for your stomach and intestines when a steak plops in there after a 48 hour fast! I've always broken my longer fasts with liquids, then soft solids, then soups, and then solid foods like salad, and lastly normal foods. Always break a fast with small snack-sized servings before moving onto larger servings to wake your gut up properly. As a guideline, for every 24 hours of a fast breaking the fast should take half the time... So if you fast 48 hours, your breaking-the-fast process should take 24 hours before your first normal meal.

As for your loss, it could also be just less food in your gut. Some people say we have anywhere between 1-8lbs of waste moving through our digestive systems at any given time. If you stop the incoming and increase the outgoing- you will weigh less... This is why many believe fasting is very beneficial for cleansing the digestive system... You're giving your body a chance to get rid of the wastes and toxins that have accumulated over time.

Hope this helps! That's all the info I can remember off the top of my head about fasting right now .
Restart: 2/9/2013; 117lbs
Goal: 110-112lbs!
lwcrbldy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 07:52 PM   #7
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: randtbrown
Stats: Current:211/189/175
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Restart December 27, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabel Lee View Post
Hi,
I am just starting on my third week of intermittent fasting.
I can tell you I don't really know what I am doing but it seems to be working for me.
I do a 20 hour fast on MWF and eat very low carb the rest of the time.
I was losing very very slowly but I have lost 3 pounds in three weeks on IF.
I am really doing it to jump start weight loss with out changing my fat, protein and carb ratios.
The thing I have most noticed and was unexpected is my elevation in mood.
I feel great on fasting days...not really hungry...full of energy....and free from thinking about what I am going to eat!
Low carb and Intermittent fasting are working very well for me right now.

As far as a benefit of 24 hour fast I am not sure.
I am going to try a 24 hour fast one of these days.
It is just that I really want to eat dinner with my family and
with a 20 hour fast I always get to.
Curious about this as I've been doing some IF, too. I don't have the good mood on my fasting days. I'm quite misurable actually. Last week I did a field trip with 18 6 year olds on a fasting day- that was NOT a good idea, but that's another story.

Can you tell me what hours you are fasting for the 20 hour fast? Is that skipping breakfast and lunch and eating dinner? I thought about maybe doing a fast from lunch to lunch, so I wouldn't go a full waking day without eating. It has helped break me through a 5 week "stall", but I don't know if I can do a full waking day (and still be expected to function) without eating anymore.

I can say I feel terrible the day of the fast. But the morning after not eating the day before I feel really good.
Old 05-05-2012, 10:08 PM   #8
Junior LCF Member

Stats: fatso (~215)/192/skinny
WOE: high fat/low carb, with intermittent fasting
Start Date: January 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by lwcrbldy View Post
Unless you're being monitored by a doctor, I wouldn't fast more than 24-48 hours nonstop in a given week, mainly because longer fasts can start compromising your muscles and start slowing down your metabolism even if you are low carbing and in some degree of ketosis- this is based on your decreased caloric intake over time.
Somebody who is carrying excess body fat, but who is fully keto-adapted, probably isn't going to start breaking down muscle tissue for quite a while. Certainly not within 72 hours, and they probably could go quite a bit longer than that. But since regular 24-48 hour fasts will give you all of the benefits of fasting with none of the hazards, there isn't any (physiological) need to do the kinds of longer fasts, where metabolic slowdown and muscle wasting might actually be worth worrying about.

Quote:
Also, longer nonstop fasts require a person to break-the-fast much more carefully. Eating a huge meal (especially a high protein/fatty meal) can cause serious abdominal cramps and even damage your intestines which have been put into resting mode from the fast- it's quite a jolt for your stomach and intestines when a steak plops in there after a 48 hour fast!
Individual experiences will vary a lot, here--and I have not found this to be at all true in my own experience. In fact, I just broke a 44-hour fast tonight with an 8oz steak, knowing from past experience that it wouldn't cause me any trouble.

Yes, some people will need to take it easy when they break their fast, but others won't.

And a 48-hour fast isn't very long. Your digestive system doesn't shut down during that short a time frame. For much of the fasting period it's still working on any food that was already passing through, and once it's done with that it carries out "maintenance tasks"--digesting its own dead and diseased tissues and carrying out repair and regeneration. So it doesn't need to be gently re-awakened or re-started after a 48-hour fast because it never stopped working in the first place.

Sure, some people will do better by breaking the fast slowly, especially if they've had a history of digestive issues. Given your medical history, I can understand why you take a slow, cautious approach--I would too, were I in your position. But it's not an iron-clad rule for everyone. Starting out slowly is always a good idea, but each person should experiment and figure out what works for them, as an individual.

Quote:
Always break a fast with small snack-sized servings before moving onto larger servings to wake your gut up properly. As a guideline, for every 24 hours of a fast breaking the fast should take half the time... So if you fast 48 hours, your breaking-the-fast process should take 24 hours before your first normal meal.
But here's the thing: I do intermittent fasting. Most days, I don't eat at all during the 18 hours between midnight and 6PM. On Thursdays, I eat anything I want, all day long, and starting at midnight on Fridays I fast for 36-40 hours (sometimes more).

Now, if I spent nine hours every day breaking my 18-hour fast by eating little snacks and gradually working my way back up to more substantial food, I'd never get to eat at all. And if I took 18-20 hours eating tiny portions of light foods to break my longer weekend fast? I'd go nuts. When I'm done, I'm hungry. I want to eat. And my gut is plenty awake! And, in my case, there is no negative effect when I chow down on a big hunk o' cow right away. (In fact, vegetables are what give me trouble when eaten immediately post fast.)

-----
Okay, now that I've said all that, I do recommend giving fasting a try. Even a 24-hour fast once a week is well worth doing. But I wouldn't start unless you're fully keto-adapted--you're eating LC all the time, not having the munchies or carb cravings, not getting the shakes when you can't eat right away. If you're still struggling to stay away from bread, or otherwise still showing addict-like thoughts and behaviors around carby food, fasting will not help you, and you'll have a very hard time doing it. If you're keto-adapted, you might be surprised at how easy it is.

It's doing wonders for me. I've been back on LC since last June, and after a small initial weight loss I was stalled out for months. I started intermittent fasting two months ago, and the number on the scale is finally creeping downward again. I looked at myself in the mirror this morning after my shower, and the difference I can see is just amazing--I've lost a lot of my stubborn sidemeat, and the highly persistent pad of belly fat I've got is much smaller than it was. To make things better yet, my rear end no longer resembles a shelf.

The benefit I didn't expect was how fasting has changed my attitudes toward food, my body, and control.

Before, I was preoccupied with food--When was I going to eat again? What was I going to eat? Was that food bad or good, and should I eat it? No more. I go all day without thinking about food, and when I do eat I just eat whatever LC food I'm hungry for, without endlessly second-guessing myself or overanalyzing it.

I also used to have an antagonistic relationship with my body because it was fat, yet always hungry. Even after starting LC again, I was angry at it because the weight wouldn't come off as fast as I wanted it to (or, later, come off at all), and it still wanted carbage. Now, it can go most of a day without demanding food, and once a week it goes almost two full days, and it's healthier and happier than it's been in years. And it's letting go of excess weight, too. For the first time in my life I don't feel like I'm fighting with my body, and that's pretty amazing.

And when it comes to control--I used to be ruled by my cravings for food. They were always on my mind, and I'd end up binging on huge quantities of junk. I felt so out of control, and hated myself for my lack of self-discipline. Not any more. I almost never have cravings, and when I do they're fleeting. I'm not obsessed with wanting any sort of "bad" food. After a lifetime of that, it's such a relief to feel like I'm in control--and not in a harsh, iron-fisted way, but in a way that feels easy and natural.

Okay, I didn't mean to write an essay. But one last thing I will mention before wrapping it up is that Mark Sisson (at Mark's Daily Apple) concluded a seven-part series on fasting this past week, and there's a lot of good information in it (and the comments). I highly recommend checking it out, if you're interested.
More Butter Please is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 07:17 AM   #9
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Annabel Lee
Stats: 278/190/174 for now
WOE: Gary Taubes inspired LC,NK,IF
Start Date: May 24, 2011
More Butter Please

Thank you so much fall all the good information!!
I am just loving IF. I prefer to be on a fasting day than and non fasting on!
And at the end of the fast the food taste soooo good!!
I agree that being very low carb is key.
I am always under 20 carbs and most days under 10.
I think this really helps!
I too find the Daily Apple very helpful!

randtbrown

I am so sorry you are miserable on fasting days!
I stop eating after dinner the night before and then eat after 3pm the next day!
It is important to me that I can eat dinner with my family.
I just did my first 24 hour fast and it was great. But I really enjoy my MWF schedule so I am going to stick with it for now.

How many carbs are you eating?
Any hidden sugar?
An other thing....I don't know if this is good or bad but I drink a little extra coffee(black) on fasting days. I also find that hot tea is nice later on during the day.
Good Luck!
I hope you can work this out so that you feel good while fasting!
Annabel Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 08:11 AM   #10
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Galveston Gal
Stats: 5'0"
WOE: Low Carb/High Fat
Quote:
Originally Posted by More Butter Please View Post

The benefit I didn't expect was how fasting has changed my attitudes toward food, my body, and control.

Before, I was preoccupied with food--When was I going to eat again? What was I going to eat? Was that food bad or good, and should I eat it? No more. I go all day without thinking about food, and when I do eat I just eat whatever LC food I'm hungry for, without endlessly second-guessing myself or overanalyzing it.

I also used to have an antagonistic relationship with my body because it was fat, yet always hungry. Even after starting LC again, I was angry at it because the weight wouldn't come off as fast as I wanted it to (or, later, come off at all), and it still wanted carbage. Now, it can go most of a day without demanding food, and once a week it goes almost two full days, and it's healthier and happier than it's been in years. And it's letting go of excess weight, too. For the first time in my life I don't feel like I'm fighting with my body, and that's pretty amazing.

And when it comes to control--I used to be ruled by my cravings for food. They were always on my mind, and I'd end up binging on huge quantities of junk. I felt so out of control, and hated myself for my lack of self-discipline. Not any more. I almost never have cravings, and when I do they're fleeting. I'm not obsessed with wanting any sort of "bad" food. After a lifetime of that, it's such a relief to feel like I'm in control--and not in a harsh, iron-fisted way, but in a way that feels easy and natural.

THANK YOU !
After so much time on LC Lifestyle, I have finally reached a beginning feeling as you have mentioned by doing IF.
I say beginning feeling because I know "eating" must happen everyday...and life events happen...
Part of my journey that gave me that success was reading Wheat Belly...just getting rid of wheat products released those cravings.
That feeling of "I have to have it RIGHT NOW!"....or...."I can't live without____"
Thank you for sharing. Getting rid of the "ingrained lifetime learning" and being willing to step outside the "food pyramid box" is key.
We each must find what works for us...and when it quits working...explore new territory....THANK YOU...
Galveston Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 10:15 AM   #11
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: picklepete
Quote:
If you're keto-adapted, you might be surprised at how easy it is.
This is very true. Part of the appeal is feeling like I have a superpower--if I'm ever stuck in some remote wilderness I'll be the calm survivor while everyone else sugar crashes.
picklepete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 10:18 AM   #12
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: JaseT
Stats: 230/204/175
WOE: HF, MP, LC. Wheat & Gluten Free. Int Fasting.
Start Date: 3/15/2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by picklepete View Post
This is very true. Part of the appeal is feeling like I have a superpower--if I'm ever stuck in some remote wilderness I'll be the calm survivor while everyone else sugar crashes.
JaseT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 02:37 PM   #13
Senior LCF Member

wow thanx for all the good info!
VivaaLaCarlos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 02:38 PM   #14
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Somebody who is carrying excess body fat, but who is fully keto-adapted, probably isn't going to start breaking down muscle tissue for quite a while. Certainly not within 72 hours, and they probably could go quite a bit longer than that. But since regular 24-48 hour fasts will give you all of the benefits of fasting with none of the hazards, there isn't any (physiological) need to do the kinds of longer fasts, where metabolic slowdown and muscle wasting might actually be worth worrying about.

Individual experiences will vary a lot, here--and I have not found this to be at all true in my own experience. In fact, I just broke a 44-hour fast tonight with an 8oz steak, knowing from past experience that it wouldn't cause me any trouble.

Yes, some people will need to take it easy when they break their fast, but others won't.

And a 48-hour fast isn't very long. Your digestive system doesn't shut down during that short a time frame. For much of the fasting period it's still working on any food that was already passing through, and once it's done with that it carries out "maintenance tasks"--digesting its own dead and diseased tissues and carrying out repair and regeneration. So it doesn't need to be gently re-awakened or re-started after a 48-hour fast because it never stopped working in the first place.

Sure, some people will do better by breaking the fast slowly, especially if they've had a history of digestive issues. Given your medical history, I can understand why you take a slow, cautious approach--I would too, were I in your position. But it's not an iron-clad rule for everyone. Starting out slowly is always a good idea, but each person should experiment and figure out what works for them, as an individual.

But here's the thing: I do intermittent fasting. Most days, I don't eat at all during the 18 hours between midnight and 6PM. On Thursdays, I eat anything I want, all day long, and starting at midnight on Fridays I fast for 36-40 hours (sometimes more).

Now, if I spent nine hours every day breaking my 18-hour fast by eating little snacks and gradually working my way back up to more substantial food, I'd never get to eat at all. And if I took 18-20 hours eating tiny portions of light foods to break my longer weekend fast? I'd go nuts. When I'm done, I'm hungry. I want to eat. And my gut is plenty awake! And, in my case, there is no negative effect when I chow down on a big hunk o' cow right away. (In fact, vegetables are what give me trouble when eaten immediately post fast.)

-----
Okay, now that I've said all that, I do recommend giving fasting a try. Even a 24-hour fast once a week is well worth doing. But I wouldn't start unless you're fully keto-adapted--you're eating LC all the time, not having the munchies or carb cravings, not getting the shakes when you can't eat right away. If you're still struggling to stay away from bread, or otherwise still showing addict-like thoughts and behaviors around carby food, fasting will not help you, and you'll have a very hard time doing it. If you're keto-adapted, you might be surprised at how easy it is.

It's doing wonders for me. I've been back on LC since last June, and after a small initial weight loss I was stalled out for months. I started intermittent fasting two months ago, and the number on the scale is finally creeping downward again. I looked at myself in the mirror this morning after my shower, and the difference I can see is just amazing--I've lost a lot of my stubborn sidemeat, and the highly persistent pad of belly fat I've got is much smaller than it was. To make things better yet, my rear end no longer resembles a shelf.

Okay, I didn't mean to write an essay. But one last thing I will mention before wrapping it up is that Mark Sisson (at Mark's Daily Apple) concluded a seven-part series on fasting this past week, and there's a lot of good information in it (and the comments). I highly recommend checking it out, if you're interested.

very informative! thank you for the info and experience.
VivaaLaCarlos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 04:37 PM   #15
Senior LCF Member

Great post more butter! I agree with everything you said, but me not being a medical doctor I'm ALWAYS going to stay on the conservative side and report on what I've been told by my medical doctors on the proper way to fast, and not just report my personal experience. You never know what type of medical condition the person is in or what physical harm that person can suffer if they fast improperly and/or with inadequate knowledge on the subject.

My longest fast was 40 days straight, so yes, I too consider 48 hours a very short fast not requiring too much process in breaking. And it really applies to fasts longer than 24 hours- however even if you already are in some degree of ketosis, you will be in some degree of gluconeogenesis as well so there will always be some muscle compromise. Gluconeogenesis is when amino acids (muscles) are broken down and used for energy as well as some fat stores. Unless you are in a truly ketogenic state for prolonged periods (well beyond a 12-24 hour fast) with depleted glycogen stores, both fat and muscles are used to produce your sources for energy. There's a nice write up on the phases of fasting here: INHS Water Fasting article - What to expect on your first fast It also shows how each phase phases in, at any given time there are multiple sources your body draws on for energy while you are fasting until you reach a true ketogenic state.

As for personal experience, it was probably my 40 day medically supervised fast that truly helped reduce my crohn's... i haven't had a crohn's flare of a magnitude requiring emergency hospitalization for many years now nor do I have to take daily medications for it anymore.

Hope this helps! And yes, I too support, recommend, and practice intermittent fasting on a regular basis... It's one of those "mileage varies" for each individual depending on the methods they practice. I just hope people begin with a solid knowledge base and not just on personal experiences.

And yes, I love Mark's Daily Apple! Definitely a good read!

Last edited by lwcrbldy; 05-06-2012 at 04:41 PM..
Old 05-06-2012, 06:18 PM   #16
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: randtbrown
Stats: Current:211/189/175
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Restart December 27, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabel Lee View Post
More Butter Please

I am so sorry you are miserable on fasting days!
I stop eating after dinner the night before and then eat after 3pm the next day!
It is important to me that I can eat dinner with my family.
I just did my first 24 hour fast and it was great. But I really enjoy my MWF schedule so I am going to stick with it for now.

How many carbs are you eating?
Any hidden sugar?
An other thing....I don't know if this is good or bad but I drink a little extra coffee(black) on fasting days. I also find that hot tea is nice later on during the day.
Good Luck!
I hope you can work this out so that you feel good while fasting!
I sure do appreciate all the help around here

I have been VLF since December- so around 10 most days- some as high as 20. No cheats at all. I'm a pretty clean eater, so although I'm sure there have been some hidden sugar at restaurants I know it's not a regular issue. I drank a LOT of coffee on fasting days. In fact, the day of the field trip I had WAY too much in the AM and at lunch time and I am thinking the overdose was partly to blame for my bad mood!

I think I could eat breakfast and skip lunch and dinner. Or eat lunch and skip dinner and breakfast. Or eat dinner and not eat again until the next dinner. I'm going to try that this week and see if it helps. If that doesn't help I'm planning on trying a very low calorie (500 calories) instead of fasting (more JUDDD like). It's not hunger that bothers me so much- it's the weak feeling and mostly I'm just a little mean.

I do get overwhelmed with information. It's so conflicting....... fasting is good for you. Skipping breakfast is the worst thing you can do. Eat less calories. Eat more calories. I wish our bodies came with an instruction manual.
randtbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 07:36 PM   #17
Senior LCF Member

So true randtbrown- I wish our bodies had manuals too! Unfortunately each body is different and unique, we just have to try new things until we find what works for us.

I came from a household that made eating breakfast mandatory and then I always felt horribly ill all day at school. Once I went off to college I felt my best if I skipped breakfast and waited until around 2:30-3:00 to eat a small snacky lunch, and then my biggest meal was dinner anywhere between 4-7pm. This worked all the way through grad school, but then something changed- stopped working and was diagnosed with crohn's and had to figure out what worked for my body all over again.

Eventually you'll figure out what the best times are to eat and not eat for your body so you don't feel weak. Write it down once you figure it out so if you ever start feeling crappy again you can look back and see if you strayed or if you need to start tweaking again.
Old 05-07-2012, 03:24 PM   #18
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mainemom
Stats: 147/125/115 5' 1"
WOE: LC; Intermittent Fasting; Wheat Free
Start Date: January 2011
Hey, Michael - on the JUDDD (Johnson Up Day, Down Day )plan, we fast every other day. Lots of benefits, including reduced inflammation, increased energy, longer cell life, etc. Some of us completely fast and some of us do up to 500 cals. The trick is the "every other day" part, so your body never slips into starvation mode. Check it out on the JUDDD board or research on line.
mainemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 04:49 PM   #19
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: seafoodman
Quote:

-----

I disagree!...........I do 36hr fast twice a week, its all about calories and being in controll.......no need to be afraid of carbs and working out
i've lost 120lbs so far and dropping weight like crazy on 36hr fast and not low carb, so negatory ghostrider...........all about being in controll and creating a weekly deicit.
seafoodman is offline   Reply With Quote