Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2010, 02:38 PM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: jessrose18
Stats: 204/187/160
WOE: Atkins
carbs in k cups?

Hello. I drink gloria jeans kcups in cappachino and swiss almond chocolate flavors mostly. The box has no nutritional info on it and cant find any on the internet anywhere, not even the sites I buy them from. Is it safe to assume then that the coffee is zero everything? I drink about 3 a week and often mix w/ a little atkins chocolate shake to make a mocha

finally found a site w/ info on it coffeeicon.com ...they claim coffee in kcups or flavored kcups have no carbs and no sugars and that is why they dont have to print nutritional info because there is none....well thats good I am finding lots of hidden carbs this week.

Last edited by jessrose18; 05-31-2010 at 02:46 PM..
jessrose18 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2010, 02:48 PM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: can't weight
Stats: 236.6/172.2/135-150
WOE: Atkins NANY -extended induction
Start Date: 29/04/10
I have a coffee machine (tassimo) that uses little tubs/discs. It is filtered coffee not powdered but even still all the flavoured ones have a lot of carbs in them. I wanted to get mocha, cappuccino, french vanilla- but they all have at least 2 carbs per cup. I'm not sure what kcups are- but maybe look at similar products for their carb counts. It is dangerous to assume flavoured coffee is carb free!
can't weight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 02:53 PM   #3
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: adiasmc1
Stats: 5'1" - 193/130
WOE: Weight Watchers
If they are just the straight flavored black coffees, then they are no carbs, they are just flavored coffee, like out of the bags you would buy at the store in the pound sizes. That is what most of the K-cups are....they are not the same as the tassimo ones, those are more like cappuccino's and mochas - those do have sugar in them.

But there are a few k-cups that are newer that have other stuff in them that make them more like mocha's or hot chocolates...those ones probably do have carbs.
adiasmc1 is offline   Reply With Quote