Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Main Lowcarb Lobby
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2010, 01:30 AM   #1
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: MissG
Stats: 278/ 278 /170
WOE: Olivia's WOE
When the motivation and determination wanes, remember how far you've come!!!

I'm starting this thread for those who get lost in it all. For those who feel they can't continue on with this WOE. For those who lost that spark of Motivation and Determination.

This can be for anyone who may have hit stalls, who need help, who need to just talk to others.

Losing your desire to eat OP (on plan) during the day can lead to another off plan eating choice. Which can then lead to saying "forget it, I already messed up". It might seem Ok at the time, but eating off plan will cause you to have to redo what may of took you a week or a month to acheive. Is it worth it. Maybe. Was it worth it after the fact. More then likely No!

A few may feel the same....I can't speak for everyone, but when I have stressors or even a cold, It can cause triggers that cause me to go off plan.

When I stress, I want to eat. When I'm sick, Give me some comfort food.

At this moment I need motivation! Encouragement and a lending ear helps me get through it all. I'm not saying that I give up, but I just need to find this spark within me again.

I came to LCF's to get just that...Encouragement to help me through this lifestyle change. I lurke....I post.....but for the most part I do this on my own. I know you can't make someone "make" you lose weight or adapt a certain lifestyle, but I know that with friendship and positive reinforcement, One's thoughts and words can help them along thier journey.

This is my issue:

I lose a good amount of lbs. Let it be 1 week or 2 weeks of hard thought out, motivated, determined weighloss. I see awesome results and then BAM....I go and eat off plan. Like rewarding myself is the key to weightloss. SO not the way. I've had days were I ate totally off plan just carbing it up. I then have to undo everything I regained. There also are times where I just will have a little of this or a bit of that. That's an issue too.

It has been 6 mons that I have doing this WOE. I have lost 30lbs +&- a few. Theres no where In my mind that I could EVER revert back to my old eating habits. However, had it not been for my slip ups along the way and losing focus and motivation I'm pretty sure I could of been at 40lbs or 45lbs lost. Little slips can easily cause a downward spirals. Is being rewarded with regains and redo's that much fun over a some carbs??? Not to me!

Here is my open acknowledgement that It must stop. Keeping it to myself was not helping just allowing myself to fall into that vicious cycle whenever I felt I could. NOPE ....THE CARBS STOP HERE!!!

So here's to those who need that little help, reassurance, motivation, positive reinforcement. Those Who need that little kick in the butt to keep on grinding when times get hard.

Remember, When the motivation and determination to acheive a healthy you wanes, stop.....do a 360 and look at that old you!!! Look at how far you've come!!!

Here's to all of us......We can do this .....Let's make it happen!!!

This is a repost from weightloss plans per the request of a fellow LCF. Thank you!

Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2010, 02:32 AM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: alanP
WOE: VCL
Start Date: February 3 2010
Hi miss G !
This thread is exactly what I need right now. Not very motivated .You have supported and motivated me sooo much in the last few weeks that it comes as a bit of a shock to hear that you also suffer with motivation and determination. Reading your post you could be my twin( half size twin)

I feel bad that you have encouraged so many and yet have had to deal with exactly the same problems yourself. I make a pact that I will from this moment do my utmost to return the encouragement you have given me,which should be easy as I have so much admiration for you and your achievements !!!

Reading your journal and your accomplishments in spite of very trying circumstances is truly inspirational. You have much to be proud of! The problem is I tended to think you were almost superhuman and selfishly just took all you had to offer with very little return.

If ever you need to vent or just a shoulder I will always be available. This thread is a wonderful idea, thanks for opening it!
alanP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 02:46 AM   #3
Major LCF Poster!

awwww thank you alan!!! Reading what you wrote almost made me teary eyed. Im glad you have found me supportive and motivating as you transition into this WOE. It can be hard and trying but most importantly the best lifestyle change one can make for themselves.

When you get frustrated or feel as if your not doing enough look at your stats. You alan have done so wonderful in your first 2 weeks. I can't wait to see your progress for this fridays weigh and measurements. Im sure you will be pleasantly surprised. So keep your head up and stay strong as this is just the beginning. The best is yet to come!!!
MissG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 03:20 AM   #4
Senior LCF Member

Olivia, reading your posts have also made me realise that I'll always face challenges and problems but that stuffing my face at every opportunity will not help. Food has been a comfort to me in the past and I need to break the cycle.

I also need to get it into my thick head that I'm not forced to live like this, this is now my choice ! Most of the time I feel so much better with this WOE but it doe's get to me every now and again,also by no stretch of the imagination would anyone say I'm naturally optimistic.

It was from lurking and reading posts from you,Jami,Bflo,Amee and others that I got the willpower to start this WOE.

I found your journal particulary(sic)inspiring and it brought a lot of emotions to the surface. You have overcome so much and I know you won't let carbs beat you.
Old 02-17-2010, 03:59 AM   #5
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: teri f
Stats: 203/127/125
WOE: High fat VLC
Start Date: Original start: January 3, 2001. Restart 6/18/2007
Mindset and determination is half the battle. One of the things I've run into in the past is that dreaded "carb creep". Its easy to fall into that trap and once you do, escpecially if you are very sensitive to carbs and sugar, its even easier to go into thse binges. At least it is for me.

Anyway, keep plugging away. Its the only way we will reach our goals. As long as you don't give up, you won't fail!
teri f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 05:00 AM   #6
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: harleychic
Stats: 174 (hw) 160/150/135 5'4
WOE: Atkins 72, clean eating no frankenfoods
Start Date: 5/3/08, re-start after baby #3 born on 3/22/11
Great post, thank you!!
harleychic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 05:11 AM   #7
Senior LCF Member

Hi Teri, I am terrified of carb creep, with me its all or nothing. Moderation is not a word in my vocab! Possible the VERY low carbs are also depressing me a bit. It's only through Olivia and other posters that I've manged to stay on Plan(for the most part.) The induction lovers thread has been a Godsend for me.
Old 02-17-2010, 05:17 AM   #8
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: TaDa!
Stats: 236.5 /132.5/ 128-133 @5'3"
WOE: Atkins Maintenance (Vegetarian + Fish)
Start Date: 6/03 & Goal! 5/06
I can certainly understand the desire for more consistency! That is the key to success. But I believe that as long as you are moving forward, you are doing an amazing job!!!!!

You absolutely should appreciate and revel in that hard-won 30 pound loss!!! Getting more consistent with keeping on your plan is an important goal and you can get that done too.

Keep up the great work missgreeneyedenvy and everyone else here who is determined and working hard to get thing thing done and change their lives!!!!
TaDa! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 05:45 AM   #9
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lawmom
Stats: 216/212/140
WOE: Low/Moderate Carbs
Start Date: 9/2009 - most recent restart 1/17/14
OK Olivia, I posted on the first thread .... and am marking my spot here. As you are aware, we started this pretty much together and I have fell into the same boat ... Motivation is slipping despite the 35+/- loss and carb creep has started ... then this weekend total disaster! I am ready for some new motivation .... in addition, I think it is the discipline that I am having a problem with now that the scale isn't moving as fast as I would like. Given any thought to the new challenge idea?
lawmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 06:45 AM   #10
Old Wise One

Gallery: jezzie
Stats: choosing to be scale-free;
WOE: (48% C; 33% Fat; 19% P; )
Start Date: 11/22/11 - MediterrAsian, Flexitarian, Oz-ish
Quote:
When the motivation and determination wanes, remember how far you've come!!!

That statement applies to almost any goal, weight related or not, that you plan to accomplish.

Thanks.
jezzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 06:52 AM   #11
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: jamistar77
Stats: 150/142/137 or 15% body fat 5'7"
WOE: Body For Life/TKD
Start Date: 09/2009
HI Olivia!!
jamistar77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 06:56 AM   #12
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: ladyinlove56
Stats: Alittle to much for this short gal
WOE: No sugar or flour/LC my way
Start Date: Feb 17, 2014
Thanks for the good post....I think I have the dermination and the motivation but without the support I would get off track more....I love my eating plan and I am faithful to it and do not want to turn back...so I just keep moving one day at a time....I love the support that comes from reading the post and sharing with others about how we are doing or how they are doing and most of all ....that we are going to make it to the finish line and stay there....My determination is the knowledge that I need to be healthy again and as age appears I want to enjoy life with my family...My motivation is that I have made goals to reach and that has helped me to rise up to the challange for myself... I will do this the right way and not fear when I get off track but get on board right then. We all have things in our life we have gone thru and made it so now for me is my weight...Support is the big thing for me....I love coming here for it helps to know that many are facing the same day as you staying on plan...encouraging each other...So many people start together then they get bored and move on...but there is always somewhere to find help here ....Each day I start by talking with the Lord...asking for help for one more day ....and then I smile and get my thinking cap on for what I need to accomplish for that day...So determination and motivation for me are there....Mary
ladyinlove56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 07:06 AM   #13
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: AngieCakes
Stats: 198/143/135-140
WOE: Atkins/Pre-Maintenance
Start Date: 1/8/2010
Excellent reading to start the day. Thanks girl!
AngieCakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 07:24 AM   #14
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: KellBell1234
Just what I needed today! I have been on a "diet" for over 2 years, basically I starved myself to lose 92 lbs - and I have been bingeing my weight right back on. I've put on 20 lb in the past couple months and none of my clothes fit anymore and I am disgusted wity myself! I worked so hard to lose the weight and now I'm eating my way right back up the scale. Everyday I say I'm going to start eating LC to get my cravings under control and everyday I eat crap. The cycle has to end or I will end up back where I started or even bigger! I seriously need help and support. I am terrified of gaining anymore weight and yet I keep eating junk and stuffing my face.

I know starving my way to weight loss was not a good thing (I did WW to lose my weight and was hungry ALL the time), one day I woke up and was just plain sick and tired of being hungry all the time. I tried to find appetite suppresants (that didn't work). I tried so hard to get the motivation back, but couldn't. Then I posted here that I was getting serious about LC - but yeah....I didn't do that either. I feel like such a failure.

I am rereading my Atkins book again and I really am going to try to do it this time (after I grocery shop this afternoon). I hope I can really do it this time....I think if I can make it through a few days and get into ketosis so my cravings go away I will be good to go....it's just making it through that. I hope and pray I can get myself back on track and back to losing weight!

260 highest weight/155 current weight/135 goal weight
5' 6"
KellBell1234 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 07:51 AM   #15
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: CurlsNCuffs
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: April 2, 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by KellBell1234 View Post
Just what I needed today! I have been on a "diet" for over 2 years, basically I starved myself to lose 92 lbs - and I have been bingeing my weight right back on. I've put on 20 lb in the past couple months and none of my clothes fit anymore and I am disgusted wity myself! I worked so hard to lose the weight and now I'm eating my way right back up the scale. Everyday I say I'm going to start eating LC to get my cravings under control and everyday I eat crap. The cycle has to end or I will end up back where I started or even bigger! I seriously need help and support. I am terrified of gaining anymore weight and yet I keep eating junk and stuffing my face.

I know starving my way to weight loss was not a good thing (I did WW to lose my weight and was hungry ALL the time), one day I woke up and was just plain sick and tired of being hungry all the time. I tried to find appetite suppresants (that didn't work). I tried so hard to get the motivation back, but couldn't. Then I posted here that I was getting serious about LC - but yeah....I didn't do that either. I feel like such a failure.

I am rereading my Atkins book again and I really am going to try to do it this time (after I grocery shop this afternoon). I hope I can really do it this time....I think if I can make it through a few days and get into ketosis so my cravings go away I will be good to go....it's just making it through that. I hope and pray I can get myself back on track and back to losing weight!
You so can do this. Forgive yourself.....you are so worth it. Those 20 lbs will be off by Spring! Make a plan to stay on plan today....and do the same tomorrow! Give it 30 days- one day at a time!!
CurlsNCuffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 07:57 AM   #16
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Kimberli33
Stats: 200 /166/149? 5ft 6 1/2 in. Age 42
WOE: LC-My Way start 1/27 then JUDDD on 3/12 2 171.5lbs
Start Date: Jan 27,2013 at 199 for the LAST time!
Kimberli33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 08:53 AM   #17
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: misslatte
Stats: 5'11" - 260/~175
Wonderful post Miss G!

Whenever I start to feel "stuck" I try my hardest to realize how far I've come and it usually helps, I'm just a wee bit stubborn still sometimes.
misslatte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 10:59 AM   #18

Gallery: ravenrose
Stats: lost 130 lb so far, and miles to go before I sleep
WOE: low carb controlled calorie
Start Date: June, 2009
Motivation? I highly recommend falling in love. Seriously. It doesn't have to be something you will act on, necessarily (as in, if you are already married.) But my best weight loss has always been guy-motivated. *sigh*
ravenrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 11:08 AM   #19
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: BrandNewMe2004
Stats: HW 330/CW 245.3/GW 150
WOE: LC/Primal
I need this. Thank you so much.
I've been on this journey for 10+ years. It's a long, sad story about ups and downs, being on plan and off. Babies, Diabetes, etc. I found out in December that I was killing my pancreas w/ my horrible eating. My blood sugars were nearing 400 the times I checked - don't know they could have been higher. Because of that damage, I can't tolerate even a small cheat w/o serious consequences. I went through the grieving process, said goodbye to my old life, but it's still hard. I overcarbed a little at dinner last night - with extra veggies and .5 an ounce of marcona almonds - and I'm up .8 pounds this morning, and my blood sugars are higher. I still have a LONG way to go - over 120 pounds still to lose, and I pray that at some point, my pancreas will forgive me my sins and let me have a few higher-carb things without the backlash.
I do know how far I've come, but I start to sag when I realize that I may NEVER get away from the damage I caused to my body. Will I be forever at induction-level carbs, even at goal weight? Am I ok with that? I guess I'll have to be if I have no choice in the matter now. Who could ask for a better hall monitor. ROFL

Thanks again for this thread.
http://lessofmimi.wordpress.com/
"I can have results or I can have excuses. I can not have both."
BrandNewMe2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 11:55 AM   #20
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: JoJoBean
Stats: 142(121)/110/104
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: May 2002 Restart Feb 2010
Thank you so much for your post missgreeneyedenvy.

I am new here, kinda. This is my first post, but I joined LCF a few years ago and have been back lurking since around the 1/1/10. I started Atkins back in 2002 after I found out about it on an AOL low carb message board. It really helped me learn how to make Atkins a way of life instead of a lifelong diet. I lost a lot of weight and was very happy living the Atkins lifestyle for a number of years. I think back then I was more excited and eager to stay on plan, and it was nice to have a group of people for support. Even when all my friends and family would put all my high carb favorite foods in my face, literally, it didn’t even faze me I was so focused and happy with my progress. I had never been able to lose ALL the weight I wanted and low carb had made that possible. I was out to prove it was healthy and long term to anyone and everyone I knew.

Over the last few years I have moved in with a new boyfriend, moved further in my career, and finished up my education and somewhere in that mix lost my path in the low carb way of life. I still go back to it to reel in the 10 pounds that keeps reoccurring on my rear end, but I go back to eating whatever the heck I want the second someone tempts me with crappy food. I have pretty much let my new boyfriend sabotage my way of eating, where as I wouldn’t have given a millimeter for my ex-boyfriend or even my BFF before. Bottom-line, I have gotten lazy and lost my will power and let these pounds creep up. And now I have to deal with it. I have put on 15 pounds and all of my clothes are so uncomfortable! I want to cry every time I have to get dressed. But I have to step back and tell myself, I regained 15 lbs. I can still fit in my clothes; they are just tight and uncomfortable.

If I get down to business, I can get this all under control in a month or two. But I need to get back on track and find that old me. And I plan to do that by reading and posting here, and getting strict and stubborn like I was before. Having an online support system really helped me stay focused and excited about low carb when I started it, and I know that is what I have been missing. It really helps to be around people who get it, even if it is online, because I am the only person I know (off line?) that does Atkins/low carb. Everyone is always preaching low fat and moderation and that just don’t work for me. Been there done that, and oddly enough my starting weight today was my lowest weight doing low fat.

So thanks again missgreeneyedenvy! Your post was just what I needed to hear today!
JoJoBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 12:31 PM   #21
Resident crazy dog lady

Gallery: sistertzu
Stats: 244/goal -90 Atkins/IF
WOE: VLC/no grain/ minimal dairy
Start Date: originally march 08 but every day is a fresh start
Thanks for reminding me!!! I have come a long way. I have been discouraged I'm in a stall right now.
sistertzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 03:18 PM   #22
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaDa! View Post
I can certainly understand the desire for more consistency! That is the key to success. But I believe that as long as you are moving forward, you are doing an amazing job!!!!!

You absolutely should appreciate and revel in that hard-won 30 pound loss!!! Getting more consistent with keeping on your plan is an important goal and you can get that done too.

Keep up the great work missgreeneyedenvy and everyone else here who is determined and working hard to get thing thing done and change their lives!!!!
Thank you...that is what this thread is for to help keep the positivity going so it gives everyone that bit of strength. Thank you for posting Tada!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawmom View Post
OK Olivia, I posted on the first thread .... and am marking my spot here. As you are aware, we started this pretty much together and I have fell into the same boat ... Motivation is slipping despite the 35+/- loss and carb creep has started ... then this weekend total disaster! I am ready for some new motivation .... in addition, I think it is the discipline that I am having a problem with now that the scale isn't moving as fast as I would like. Given any thought to the new challenge idea?
hiya tara.....yah I want to do a weekly challenge to keep things focused and not to overwhelming. A weekly challenge to stay OP Drink enough water and Do weigh ins on fridays like usual. We can post on the other thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellBell1234 View Post

You are sooo not a failure. Its just misguided direction. You know how this WOE will benifit you.....Not that Im downing WW or othe "diet" plans....They just IMO dont work. My freind ended up gaining alot of weight on WW.....Shes now depressed and sad that she has even more to lose.

Telling yourself you will start today or mabye tomorrow never works. Its making the ernest effort to just do it. Whether it be at 6am or at lunch or dinner. When I started on aug.11th. I woke up that day miserable. Totally grossed out about myself and completley feeling sick. That afternoon I started. Just said I cant do that anymore and Just did it.

So go get your needed staples.....if you dont have them already and just start. We are here for you.....it will get easier in time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJoBean View Post
Thank you so much for your post missgreeneyedenvy.

I am new here, kinda. This is my first post, but I joined LCF a few years ago and have been back lurking since around the 1/1/10. I started Atkins back in 2002 after I found out about it on an AOL low carb message board. It really helped me learn how to make Atkins a way of life instead of a lifelong diet. I lost a lot of weight and was very happy living the Atkins lifestyle for a number of years. I think back then I was more excited and eager to stay on plan, and it was nice to have a group of people for support. Even when all my friends and family would put all my high carb favorite foods in my face, literally, it didn’t even faze me I was so focused and happy with my progress. I had never been able to lose ALL the weight I wanted and low carb had made that possible. I was out to prove it was healthy and long term to anyone and everyone I knew.

Over the last few years I have moved in with a new boyfriend, moved further in my career, and finished up my education and somewhere in that mix lost my path in the low carb way of life. I still go back to it to reel in the 10 pounds that keeps reoccurring on my rear end, but I go back to eating whatever the heck I want the second someone tempts me with crappy food. I have pretty much let my new boyfriend sabotage my way of eating, where as I wouldn’t have given a millimeter for my ex-boyfriend or even my BFF before. Bottom-line, I have gotten lazy and lost my will power and let these pounds creep up. And now I have to deal with it. I have put on 15 pounds and all of my clothes are so uncomfortable! I want to cry every time I have to get dressed. But I have to step back and tell myself, I regained 15 lbs. I can still fit in my clothes; they are just tight and uncomfortable.

If I get down to business, I can get this all under control in a month or two. But I need to get back on track and find that old me. And I plan to do that by reading and posting here, and getting strict and stubborn like I was before. Having an online support system really helped me stay focused and excited about low carb when I started it, and I know that is what I have been missing. It really helps to be around people who get it, even if it is online, because I am the only person I know (off line?) that does Atkins/low carb. Everyone is always preaching low fat and moderation and that just don’t work for me. Been there done that, and oddly enough my starting weight today was my lowest weight doing low fat.

So thanks again missgreeneyedenvy! Your post was just what I needed to hear today!

Lowfat and moderation huh???? Yah.....not laughing but I will gain weight and be bigger after months of trying.

Lc is the best way to do this! We are all here for you for support. So start today...theres never a wrong time to start!!!! life can get hectic so dont push it off. You will thank yourself after!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sistertzu View Post
Thanks for reminding me!!! I have come a long way. I have been discouraged I'm in a stall right now.

Hi sistertzu!! Remiding ourselves is one thing that we can do to get that spark and desire back. Don't be discouraged...your accomplishments are all you need to see!!!
Old 02-17-2010, 03:45 PM   #23
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: bflogurl
Chirped on other thread this morning, but just wanted to say Thanks again for reminding us why we all came here and where we can get to next!!
bflogurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 05:27 PM   #24
Resident crazy dog lady

Gallery: sistertzu
Stats: 244/goal -90 Atkins/IF
WOE: VLC/no grain/ minimal dairy
Start Date: originally march 08 but every day is a fresh start
Thank You so much!!! I am feeling better today.
sistertzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 12:38 AM   #25
Senior LCF Member

Morning All, Feeling more positive today, thanks MissG this thread is very necessary for all us struggling along. Hope you're going strong again.
Wishing everyone a fantastic day
Old 02-18-2010, 02:21 AM   #26
Major LCF Poster!

OMIgoodness Alan......your stats in your siggy is AMAZING!!!!!! You go girl!! Cant wait to hear about your new weigh in stats tomorrow!!! woohoooo
Old 02-18-2010, 05:33 AM   #27
Senior LCF Member

Thank you, you'll have me blushing just now.
Old 02-18-2010, 06:40 AM   #28
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: KellBell1234
Good morning all! I did go out and get my groceries yesterday and I am ready to begin induction this morning!! I know the first few days will be hard. But I am ready to give it my all.
KellBell1234 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 06:43 AM   #29
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: AngieCakes
Stats: 198/143/135-140
WOE: Atkins/Pre-Maintenance
Start Date: 1/8/2010
Bring it on Kellbell!! As a fellow Minnesotan, I know we can do this!! Spring is almost here so the timing is impeccable. Good job with the grocery shopping to kick it off. When I started, I had 2 packs of ground turkey in the freezer LOL!! You're going to do well on this woe I know it.

Alan you're kicking MAJOR butt, good luck with the weigh in tomorrow!!

Hope everyone wakes up today with motivation in their hearts and LC foods in their minds and bellies!
AngieCakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 08:51 AM   #30
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: misslatte
Stats: 5'11" - 260/~175
I'm joining! Since this has two threads I posted in this one - When the motivation and determination wanes, remember how far you've come!!!

misslatte is offline   Reply With Quote