|01-27-2013, 05:30 AM||#241|
Senior LCF Member
Join Date: Dec 2012
WOE: Primal LCHF
Start Date: January 2012
I won't miss:
-trying my hardest to count every calorie - and nonetheless, seeing the scale continue to creep up. I was completely distraught and had no idea what I was doing wrong for many years.
-terrible periods and cramps
-constant, low-level depression
-worrying that every bite would make me fat
-exercising only because I wanted to "burn calories" - now I do it for fun and because it makes me feel good.
|01-27-2013, 06:50 AM||#242|
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Central NJ
Stats: 159/150/125 - 5'3"
WOE: Whatever gets me to goal...
Start Date: January 2013
What I WON'T miss (starting LC all over again after coming to the realization that this way is the ONLY way for me):
1. Waking up from 'food hangovers' and feeling like absolute crud for days on end.
2. The sensitivity I have to caffeine because I have eaten too many carbs (seriously, when i'm LCing - i have NO jitters, shakes, nothing).
3. Missing the gym because I felt like crap due to eating crappy. Duh.
4. Bad allergies.
5. Wondering if my jeans will fit when I go to put them on.
6. Feeling frumpy/bloated.
7. My teeth/gums bothering me because of how I ate.
8. My hair & nails breaking all the time due to poor nutrition.
9. Having ridiculous cravings for bad foods and going out of my way to go get them
10. Tummy issues. 'Nuff said.
11. And this is for the future: Waking up on my 30th birthday not feeling like a failure because I actually SUCCEEDED!
I think I need to print this out and stick it on my fridge....
"I'll get it together, I promise" ~ Pillsbury Doughboy
Add me as a friend! Facebook
BodyCombat Certified (5/13/13)