Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Low Carb Success Stories!!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2003, 08:51 PM   #1
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: bonbon
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: August 2000
200 lb losers....Please share your story!!

This post is for those who have reached the 200 pound benchmark in their weight loss journey. Stories here are bound to inspire.

This thread is for stories only. If you wish to post a congratulatory message please start a new thread in the forum to do so. This post is to stay here and inspire those yet to come.

To those who post here, thank you for sharing. And congratulations on a truly inspirational accomplishment.

Last edited by bonbon; 08-29-2003 at 09:37 AM..
bonbon is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2004, 01:13 PM   #2
MAJOR LCF POSTER!

Gallery: CarbsNot
Start Date: 2/26/02, Restart 5/10/10
At the end of Feb. 2004 I mark my two year anniversary on the Atkins plan. To say that this has been a remarkable journey does not do it justice. My life has been totally changed by this way of life and I will be ever grateful to Dr. Atkins and to the support I received from the people on this board. I give special tribute to Dobie, Mags, Jann, Pattysparkle, WarriorPrincess and to bonbon.

I began knowing that my rate of failure on any food plan was very high. Was the promise of no hunger too good to be true? Could I really eat as much as I wanted, as long as I ate the right things? Could I actually lose weight longterm and keep it off without a struggle? Had I found a food plan that did not make me feel restricted or deprived?

My life as a 450 lb. woman was no life at all. I barely made it to and from work every day and dreaded having to walk down the hall at work. I did nothing at home but sit in front of the TV and eat. I had very little social life and couldn't even stand for more than about 5 minutes. I was wearing size 6X or women's 36, which was about the largest size sold at Catherine's. I was jeered at, stared at, made fun of and judged by my appearance.
My daughter was embarrassed to be seen with me, although she wouldn't admit it. I just existed - I didn't live.

I read the DANDR book from cover to cover, went to the grocery store and took the plunge. Within the first week I had lost a substantial amount of weight. The pounds kept dropping. At my one year anniversary (yes, on that very day!) I had lost 200 lbs.
The weight loss slowed, but I knew this plan was still working. The inches were still coming off.

I'm not at my goal weight yet. However, I am happy with myself, have more self-esteem, have some energy, can buy clothes in a regular store, and -THE BEST PART OF ALL - I am no longer addicted to food. It doesn't rule my life anymore.

I have done this plan without spending a lot of time cooking and preparing meals. For me that focuses too much on the food. Many days I have no idea what I'm going to eat until I get hungry, then I go for whatever is available. I fill the hunger and move on.

I have been a purist of the Atkins plan. I made up my mind not to cheat - EVER - and kept that promise to myself. I think if you read other posts, you will find that same policy was used by many of the people who have been successful on this plan. I truly find it hard to believe that sugar has not touched my lips in two years, when it used to be my whole existence!

Losing the weight also made me deal with some childhood issues that were unresolved. I sought counseling and have been able to overcome those issues also. Change involves taking a good look at ourselves, sometimes not liking what we see, but being willing to be honest and work hard to make ourselves better.

So, I will end with a blessing to all of you who decide that this plan is for you. No one said it is easy. Change is never easy. But it is SO WORTH IT!!

You all have my utmost respect, love and encouragement. Hugs!
In 2002:450/230/150
In 2010: 380/320/180

Don't believe everything you think!
CarbsNot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2004, 04:43 PM   #3
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: tiredofoldme
Stats: 270/247/?
Start Date: 1/1/04
FANTASTIC

WHAT A GREAT JOURNEY. YOU HAVE INSPIRED ME.
I AM SITTING HERE TONIGHT LITERALLY HOLDING MYSELF BACK FROM THE FRIDGE AND I READ YOUR THREAD.
THANK YOU!
YOU HAVE GIVEN MY EXACTLY THE INSPIRATION I NEED AT THIS MOMENT.
THANKS FOR SHARING.
MARY
tiredofoldme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 09:58 AM   #4
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: katcandu
Well, as of yesterday, I've lost 245 pounds. How did I get here? Believe me, I'm still asking myself that same question most of the time.

I reread the post I wrote a year ago for the "100-pound losers" thread just now (will re-post it below) and was struck by how many of the thoughts I had back then still remain true for me now.

Since I wrote that post I've had two car accidents, almost lost my mother to heart disease (twice), made a very quick six-state move to be closer to her, spent four months "homeless" (sleeping on various people's sofas until I could find an apartment), started a new job in an entirely different profession, bought a new car... and watched my body and my entire life become totally unrecognizable to me. Whew! It's been quite a ride.

But somehow, through it all, I've stuck to it. Not always successfully, mind you. (A pizza and a bag of mini Oreos in late October led to a two-month struggle to stay on track). But persistence finally won out... and here I am... a size 10, able to breathe and walk and climb 15 flights of stairs a day.

I wish I could tell you that this has been a cinderella story, but I can't. I still haven't met prince charming (darn! wish I would!), I still have to struggle not to wish I could drown my problems in chocolate (but at least I've finally learned that doesn't work anyway), and sometimes I get depressed because, despite lots of exercise, I do have some saggy skin ... so any super-model delusions are destined to remain just that... delusions.

All that aside, though, it HAS been worth every single moment of the trip. I'm living again ... and how can anybody ask for any more than that?! Thank God, thank Dr. Atkins, thank BodyFlex, thank this board ... and thank flax muffins and Ken's Italian dressing!!!

Here's my post from a year ago (January 18, 2003):

"Six months ago I was on my way to becoming one of those bed-ridden folks TV talk show hosts interview while paramedics cut a hole through the wall to make a space big enough to get them out and into an ambulance. I was 53 years old, 5'6" and weighed 417 pounds.

A month earlier my back pain and labored breathing, which had been worsening for years, finally made even grocery shopping too strenuous. I was living on (and for) daily fast food deliveries. And since even carrying trash to the dumpster had become extraordinarily difficult, my once spotless apartment was in danger of turning into a maze of empty Coke cans and sub sandwich wrappers.

My biggest nightmare was that I'd die in my sleep in a couple of years -- and days later, when my body was finally discovered, the newspaper would run one of those "woman found dead in trash-filled apartment" stories..."Health authorities estimate the morbidly obese recluse's kitchen contained more than a thousand empty pizza boxes." Oof.

But even if I had been able to get out and about easily, I doubt that I would have. For one thing, the industrial-strength BendOver pants I had relied on for years now far surpassed their stretch limit -- so much so that getting the waistband up over my abdomen had become an aerobic event. My feet and ankles were swollen all the time, my breasts were spilling out over my now too-small bras and I had only one blouse left that still fit. I couldn't even get my pantyhose on anymore without a 10-minute struggle. More than clothing and health problems, though, I had a "life" problem. I had pretty much given up on mine.

Things hadn't always been that way. Despite having been obese most of my life and coming out of the kind of abusive childhood and searing adolescence that so many of us try to bury under layers of fat, I was blessed with an inordinate amount of enthusiasm, curiosity and resilience. It helped me bounce back hundreds of times, took me all over the world, let me coauthor three books, publish a small magazine and cram more sidelines and adventures into 46 years than most people are lucky enough to encounter in three lifetimes.

But then, in what seemed like the blink of an eye, all that changed. On the day after Halloween in 1995 my father was diagnosed with a fast-growing form of lung cancer. A few weeks later, on Thanksgiving, the wonderful man I had met 15 years after my divorce died of an aneurysm -- two weeks before our wedding. Two days later I had both my parents in the hospital at the same time, and five days before Christmas my dad died.

I didn't think things could get much worse, but I guess God figured he was going to grow me up once and for all -- or at least make a darn good try at it. And for the next few years my life was like one of those "beat the mole" arcade games. Every time I stuck my head up, something or someone was standing there with a mallet to beat it down. About the only things I could count on were Coke, pizza, Kit Kats and M&Ms. And man oh man, did I lean on them -- all the way up to 417 pounds.

This past July, though, the universe must have either run out of quarters or decided to call a truce, because I woke up one morning sick of Coke. I decided to drink a glass of water instead. A week later I figured I'd give Atkins a try for a day. Two months into it I thought, what the heck, I might as well dust off those BodyFlex exercise videos I bought a few years ago and give 'em a shot.

And now I'm two days shy of my six-month Atkinsversary, down 125 pounds and eight sizes, with 18" gone off my hips and 15" gone off my waist. The best thing of all is that I'm starting to get my life back. My apartment is clean, my breathing is normal, back pain is no longer a huge problem -- and I haven't had any nightmares about pizza boxes or saw-wielding paramedics in months.

I'm probably making my first six months of low-carbing sound pretty easy, and I have to admit that they have been. Compared to the last seven years, anyway, they've been a breeze. The natural suppression of cravings that comes with this woe is the most fantastic part of low-carbing for me. And when the choice finally comes down to living or dying, as Mag's, CarbsNot and I have all found (and undoubtedly countless others have too), cheats of any kind lose their appeal. They're simply not an option. Period.

There are also three other things that are playing a major role in smoothing out this journey for me. One is the incredible support on this board, the second is the huge amount of information and research available here and elsewhere on the Internet, and the third is a lack of unrealistic expectations.

When I was in my late 20s and still in my "everything would be perfect if I were thin" period, I lost 160 pounds. But even though I managed to keep them off for six years, my efforts were doomed from the start. I honestly believed that every problem in my life was attributable to my size -- and if I could just shed the weight, all the shadows, fears, disappointments and "not good enough" feelings would also disappear. What a shock when they didn't! I was still me.

As depressing as that discovery was, it's proved to be the most valuable lesson I've ever learned. And it's the one bit of wisdom I wish I could pass on to everyone who's dreaming of losing weight for all the wrong reasons like I once did.

The truth is, losing weight does two things -- it makes us thinner and it makes us healthier. But it doesn't automatically heal childhood wounds, spare us from tragedy, bring us the perfect mate, get us promoted to VP, turn our lottery tickets into winners or even make our cars start every morning. And no matter how thin we get, there will still be people who won't think we're thin enough, or good enough, or pretty enough, or something else enough. Weight loss is a marvelous gift, but it's not a magic wand. It can help heal our bodies, but it can't mend our souls. We have to find other ways to accomplish that.

So that's what I'll keep working on for the next six months, and then the next six and the next six... as I continue to take this low-carb journey of mine one day at a time. I don’t have a specific goal weight in mind or a timeline for reaching it. I'm determined to just go with the flow and see where it takes me -- and be grateful for every single moment of the trip."

5.5 years later, 10/09
Oof!! Regained 150
New Goal: to get a grip!

We don't have 100 pounds to lose. We just have one pound to lose... and then another... and another.

Last edited by katcandu; 03-04-2004 at 10:05 AM..
katcandu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2004, 10:06 AM   #5
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: sanibelpeeper
Stats: 125/125/125
WOE: My Own Plan
Start Date: March 2004
Oh my gosh!

Your story is simply amazing and incredibly inspiring. I maxed out at 327 before trying this woe and stumbling across this support group. All of the message boards are good...the tips, the recipes, etc. etc., but what I have found to be most helpful is hearing other people's stories. Even if what worked for one doesn't work for me, it does something to keep me going that I can't even explain. I try to live for the day instead of wondering where I will be in 1 year and whether or not I will have reached any kind of goal. I just wanted to tell you that your story has done more for me than any therapy could and I now know that I will get through yet another day successfully. Thank you.
sanibelpeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2004, 12:34 PM   #6
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: alabama sunshine
Stats: 450/450/200
WOE: Low Carb (Atkins)
Start Date: restart 09/01/2013
Wow amazing stories,congrats katcandu and kathy.i too have lots of weight to lose,i need help ans all the support i can get.i also have some questions,i was thinking about only weighing once a month.would that be best? also how long should i stay in induction? thanks
alabama sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 03:46 AM   #7
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: JJoanneuk
I have tears in my eyes, you are all such an inspiration to some one who has so far to go.

Today is the first day of the rest of my life, I have failed many times,
I know IM going to be a frequent visitor here to the boards and I hope you all dont get too sick of my questions

Joanne
JJoanneuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2004, 10:39 PM   #8
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Rynn
Stats: 376.6/356.4/175?
Start Date: 4/19/04
Thank you!

I have over 200 lbs to go. I've only lost 10 so far, but I know that I will succeed. Your stories made me cry because I see myself in them, not only who I am today, but also who I can become, thank you so much, it is posts like these that sho us newbies that it can be done and that we will make it. Thanks you, thankyou thankyou.... in 2 yrs I will be one fo you!!!

-Rynn
Rynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2004, 04:49 PM   #9
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: LindaFaye
Great work!
Linda
LindaFaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 05:41 AM   #10
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: TXLoser
WOE: WW/LC
Start Date: January 2004
Thank you for sharing such inspirational stories....when I read success stories like this it gives me the encouragement to keep on going...I am struggling at a stall right now but am not giving it up..

Congrats to you all...
TXLoser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 06:02 PM   #11
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Aunt Dawny
Stats: 380/333.5/145
WOE: atkins
Start Date: April 2004
Wow truely amazing!!!! applaudding you all for sharing your stories with us.I also have alot of weight to lose have lost a little over 40 so far hopefully it will not take me to long to join you but with my thyroid problem think i will lose slower. All i can do is keep on going !!!
Aunt Dawny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004, 02:53 PM   #12
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: jemmcmillan
Stats: 327/318/150
Start Date: January 1, 2005
Thanks everyone for sharing your story. I slipped off of Atkins 1 week ago and this was the encouragement I need to go back on.

Jewel
jemmcmillan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2005, 01:18 PM   #13

Gallery: Pookiebear
Stats: 313/308/150
Start Date: Jan 2005 reinduction
I just restarted this woe yesterday. So many times before I've told myself I'm just too big and I'll never lose the weight like others. Your story has really put a spring in my step and a determination in my heart. Thank you so much! You truly are an inspiration!
Pookiebear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 06:36 PM   #14
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Diabeticmom2004
Stats: 267/185/144
WOE: LowCarb 5'4"
Start Date: July2004
Reading these message's is so uplifting. It gives me hope : ). For this I would like to say thank you. I came to the point were it was do it on my own or with surgery. Surgery scared me. I pray that I can make it through. I do cheat but if I cheat I cheat with healthy foods. Nuts, low fat cheese ect.
Diabeticmom2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 07:22 PM   #15
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: emmajoan
Stats: 445/Not telling!/215 (for now), 5'10
WOE: Atkins (Induction levels)
Start Date: 1/24/05
WOW.
Your stories are amazing. I am only in my second week in induction, but from reading your stories, I know that this is the way I should be eating the rest of my life. I have about 250lbs. to lose before getting to my ultimate goal weight, and I'm so glad that this board is here for support.
Thank you for sharing your stories!
emmajoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2005, 11:05 AM   #16
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Ladyghosthunter
Stats: 385/380/170
WOE: Atkins Induction for a LONG time..
Start Date: April 2005
These stories are awe inspiring to say the least. Even though I was active at work, I was still very heavy and now, since I've been on Atkins for about oh, 10 days cheat free-you've given me the strength to go on. I wish there were more threads like this going on!!!

I have about 200+ lbs to go and thanks to these threads and postings, I'm keeping on this come hell or high water. I have a BIG GOAL at the end of this weight loss plan..and now thinking that my Induction will go a little bit longer than anticipated!

Everyone has a success story in some way or another. Please post them because they keep me and others motivated to get this weight off.

Love, Heather
Ladyghosthunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 08:49 AM   #17
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: haven
Thanks for sharing your story's..It really means alot to know we can do this and were not alone. Haven
haven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 10:26 AM   #18
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: jamielynn
Stats: 366/340/155
WOE: CAD
Start Date: October 24, 2005
THANK YOU

You do not know how wonderful it is to see people who have lost so much weight. I am so inspired. I have almost 200lbs to lose to reach my goal. I have a question for anyone who has lost in excess of one hundred pound: how has your skin reacted? is it flabby? is it different for everyone? is there anything I can do to keep it from turning flabby? THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR THE INSPIRATION!!! You are wonderful people!
jamielynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 10:18 PM   #19
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: NJ_Teddybear
Stats: 450-210-325 up & down, & UP!
WOE: Wanna be low-carber
Thanks so much for everyone posting their success stories here. You did one helluva job and hopefully we'll all learn something from your success that will inspire us to not only lose our weight but maintain the loss as well.

I began low-carbing last May and have lost an estimated 200 pounds. And... although I haven't been near a scale, that is probably a "conservative" estimate.

My approach is somewhat out of the mainstream but it has worked for me up until this point. Without going into too much detail here I use a combination of low-carb dieting along with occasional "fasting" days sprinkled in. I also will allow myself what one might consider a "cheat" day however I don't look at it that way.

Usually... I will pretty much eat what I want on Sunday. I have followed this formula since May and it has been working for me. I used to only be able to walk a block or two and now I can walk several miles.

As far as the loose skin goes. I have seen it mentioned that when you lose very fast that your skin doesn't have much time to adjust however I have a friend who lost very slowly and still will need some type of corrective surgery. I myself will live with the loose skin as opposed to hundreds of pounds of excess fat.

Thanks... and good luck everyone!

DAVID
NJ_Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 04:41 AM   #20
Lounge Lizard

Gallery: Britlee
Stats: 320/179/135
WOE: Atkins/DS 03/24/08
Way to go David! Keep up the good work.
Britlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 03:05 AM   #21
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: IrishRose1975
Stats: 299/299/150
Start Date: 05/14/13
ghysfrtrbwxbfbbgbggbggbzedvzth bzhuhwmnn

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
IrishRose1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 07:02 AM   #22
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: IrishRose1975
Stats: 299/299/150
Start Date: 05/14/13
Sorry about this

My son did this..
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishRose1975 View Post
ghysfrtrbwxbfbbgbggbggbzedvzth bzhuhwmnn

This is what happens when your 4 year old plays with the computer while you're in the bathroom.

I apologize.

~Colleen

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
IrishRose1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 09:57 AM   #23
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Amélie
This is a very inspiring thread for me. I may not have as much to lose but I keep thinking that I'd never be able to get to goal. I maxed at 220 pounds March this year low-carbed, lost weight then stopped and started stuffing myself with carby crap. Now I am around the high 180s (188 last weighing prob the same or a bit higher) and I keep wondering if I would ever get to goal.

Thanks for the inspiration. We can all do it.
Amélie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 11:10 AM   #24
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Liberti
Stats: (330/308/180) 5'10, small frame, 29 years old
WOE: weight watchers
Start Date: August 11, 2008
YOU AMAZE ME!!! THANK YOU!
Liberti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 01:59 PM   #25
Lounge Chef & Typo Queen!!

Gallery: SnowWhite
Stats: 450/ Ugh/185
Start Date: 5/26/03 * WLS 1/15/04
Marking my place One day I'll write my LONG story. Right now - 4 & 1/2 years in the making - and still going strong I can't wait to post my 300 lbs lost story!
SnowWhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 09:16 AM   #26
Senior LCF Member

Stats: at my biggest 375/195/ Goal 135
Start Date: 12/17/2009
quick note

I just wanted to say how inspired I am by the ones who have lost that much weight. I need to loose 175 so I am 25 pounds of having to lose 200. But I just wanted to say what a awsome job and I can not wait to sahre my story one day of my trumiphant weight loss.
wanttobethinagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 06:19 AM   #27
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: jbiggars63
Stats: 493/192/193
WOE: Medi
Start Date: 1/23/2009
I am now at 250 pounds! I have reached my goal! My tummy tuck guy said I have 15-25 pounds of skin to remove! This would put me at my lowest weight since the early 80's! That was when I ran 10k's, helped teach aerobics, weight lifted, etc and I weighed in at 220 (I was in my early 20's). Now at 46, I have lost 243 pounds since mid December of last year! There are 4 things I prescribe too! 1) Determination! After living in the 400's for the last 18 years and opening my eyes to see myself leaning on a shopping cart throughout a store and dripping in sweat by the time I reached checkout and trying to deal with the ugly looks of distain and hearing the harsh words spoken behind my back, I just became determined to save my life! Nothing was going to stop me, not even myself! NO MORE EXCUSES! 2) Diet: I chose to join Medi-Weightloss! It is basically a doctor supervised low carb diet (yes, I eat regular food from the grocery store!) 3) Exercise! You have got to move to lose! I started slow by riding an exercise bike for 15 minutes 3X a week. I, now, take 4-5 spin classes, jog 2 miles every other day (actually training for a 10k race next May and a 1/2 marathon next September), and weightlift 3X a week! 4) Support! I go to TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) a non-profit weight loss support group that can be found practically anywhere! I also get support from the Medi staff, gym staff, friends, family and even from co-workers! All of those ingrediants have spelled success for me!
jbiggars63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 06:07 PM   #28
Senior LCF Member

Quick update....221 pounds (272 pounds lost), and recovering from a tummy tuck!
Old 05-15-2010, 09:04 AM   #29
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: amanda757
hi all, this is my first post in this thread, just wanted to say hello and that your all so inspiring. I'[m so glad I found this thread
amanda757 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 01:05 PM   #30
Senior LCF Member

5/20/2010.......198 pounds!!!! WOOT! 5 more pounds to goal and 300 pounds lost!