Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Recipes and Menus > Low Carb Recipe Help & Suggestions
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2014, 06:28 PM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Godslamb
Stats: 221/221/150
WOE: low carb high fat
Start Date: January 9 2014
Coconut Ice Cream Recipe ?

Hello.
On Thursday I was looking through low carb recipes on the `net, and I came across a recipe that looked so awesome to me. It was for Coconut Ice Cream, and I was so impressed by it, I went out the Now I was sure I had put it in my recipes, or put it somewhere, because I remember thinking I would just use regular cream in place of the Nestle Table Cream she used in the recipe, because I didn't know if I would be able to find it. But now, I can't find it anywhere! It is not on my computer anywhere, and I have been searching for most of the day to recall where I saw it. I thought about using my history, but of course, I ran a scan of my computer last night, and it removed my history.
So I thought maybe someone here might recognize this recipe. Obviously I don't remember the recipe, but I do remember it had coconut milk (which she said she always puts in the fridge to make sure it is really cold, and it also had Nestle Table Cream. I am sure it had something like erythitol (or however you spell it), but there were not a lot of ingredients. I am sorry I can't give you much more, but I appreciate your time.
Godslamb is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2014, 06:42 PM   #2
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: rosethorns
Stats: 252/140/150
WOE: atkins I eat non allergic food
Start Date: restarted 1-07
I don't recognize this recipe but maybe someone will.

Nestle table cream is very easy to find. Down any Mexican isle will have it in a lot of grocery stores.
rosethorns is offline   Reply With Quote