Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   Low Carb Recipe Help & Suggestions (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/low-carb-recipe-help-suggestions/)
-   -   Post the link to the lowcarb recipe you make most often from the recipe room!! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/low-carb-recipe-help-suggestions/803076-post-link-lowcarb-recipe-you-make-most-often-recipe-room.html)

cheri 04-29-2013 04:01 PM

Post the link to the lowcarb recipe you make most often from the recipe room!!

I would really love to see the recipes you all like to make again and again from Lowcarbfriends recipe room.. There are so many of them posted so it is a little overwhelming for me.. I would love to see what recipes you all are making from this area of the site:

Main Index - LowCarbFriends Recipes

SkeeterN 04-30-2013 05:35 AM

I would like to say I have recipes I make from that board but most recipes I use most often are from this board.

sligh 04-30-2013 06:23 AM

I'd love to help you out, but I don't think I've visited the recipe room in years. As you pointed out, it's a bit overwhelming and I find it's not that easy to use. When I need a recipe, I usually just put what I want in google and work from whatever comes up.

Mistizoom 04-30-2013 06:42 AM

I've made this one three times, twice just this past weekend. And I've lost weight! It's fast, easy, and tasty! 3 Minute Chocolate Carmel Flax Cake for One - LowCarbFriends Recipes

rosethorns 04-30-2013 08:03 AM

I make 3 min chocolate cake a lot.
But I have to agree that board is hard to use. I really stay on the recipe forum because I just have to do a search and can find anything I want.

MsWoods 04-30-2013 08:45 AM

I agree about the board being hard to use. I rarely look at it. I hate when I type in a certain word, everything still pops up that has nothing to do with "X" that I typed in lol.

I mostly use this board. These are my peeps and they won't steer me wrong.

drjlocarb 04-30-2013 09:01 AM

I never go there. I assumed they were all older recipes with soy flour etc. Off to check.

tinamanni 04-30-2013 04:54 PM

I agree w everyone else - I have tried many times to find recipes to use but it doesn't seem user friendly to me

greybb1 04-30-2013 06:25 PM

My absolute favorite. I make them as posted by the original poster, except for increasing by 50%. Cream Cheese Muffins. Really are mini cheesecakes. Simple to make, amazingly good, especially if you need something to grab and go or just a little something sweet.

ooops! Not from the recipe room, but from this forum. Still worth making though.

shirlc 05-01-2013 08:44 AM

Erin's "Just Like the Colonel's" Coleslaw - LowCarbFriends Recipes

This is mine! To the dressing I add: 1/4 tsp. celery seed and 1/4 tsp. ground mustard. I use powdered buttermilk, which I always have on hand.

Barbo 05-05-2013 05:10 PM

Alas I agree with most of you

It is not an easy board to use.

I rely on this board for the most part.

dianafoot 05-07-2013 10:34 AM

Wouldn't it be great if someone cataloged all of the recipes from this board and the recipe room into a grand database? One that you could cross-reference by main ingredient, type of recipe, etc. Oh I dream on...

Mrs S 05-07-2013 12:12 PM

That recipe room is a hot mess. I find it's not worth the trouble to search for anything there.

My lifesaver recipe that I make almost weekly is Dottie's Cauliflower & Cheese recipe. Even my husband loves it and said if he couldn't ever have mac & cheese again, he'd be ok with it if I keep making Dottie's cauli & cheese.