Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   Low Carb Recipe Help & Suggestions (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/low-carb-recipe-help-suggestions/)
-   -   COME IN HERE TO WISH EVERYONE A HAPPY NEW YEAR, ETC. (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/low-carb-recipe-help-suggestions/791888-come-here-wish-everyone-happy-new-year-etc.html)

Jennifer Eloff 12-22-2012 07:56 AM

COME IN HERE TO WISH EVERYONE A HAPPY NEW YEAR, ETC.

Hi Friends,

Just want to say thanks for everything!! :) Have a wonderful, joyous season (Christmas for me) with your families and a very happy New Year!

Thanks Admin for all your hard work in continuing to provide this wonderful forum for us. Thanks Netrition for the best online, low-carb store! :shake: :)

Blessings,
Jennifer

CarolynF 12-22-2012 08:41 AM

You, too, Jennifer..:)

Our Recipe Friends are the bestest ever..:)

Merry Christmas to all of you.

Buffy45 12-22-2012 09:19 AM

Happy Holidays and wishing all of you a happy, healthy and wonderful New Year.

Tilly 12-22-2012 11:03 AM

Merry Christmas, happy holidays, and Happy New Year's to all on here!!!!!

buttoni 12-22-2012 11:47 AM

Let me chime in and add my best wishes for a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all our cooks and non-cook members as well. Dec 31st rings in another birthday for me, too, so we're eating out that night.

heidihomom 12-22-2012 12:47 PM

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, everybody! You all are such a wealth of encouragement, recipes, and support!

We are Christians. My daughter wants to wish Jesus a :birthday:! :)

Enjoy your holiday, everybody!

DJFoodie 12-22-2012 01:06 PM

MERRY HOLIDAYS, HAPPY CHRISTMAS and to a FANTASTIC 2013!!!

stickergoddess 12-22-2012 01:08 PM

Merry Christmas to you Jennifer! I am off to pre-order volume 3! And this morning I made a batch of your bake mix and I am going to try it out in some recipes for Christmas. Thank you for all your contributions here!

*** just got done ordering it-- I can't wait to get it! Do you have a better idea on when they will ship?

Tilly 12-22-2012 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buttoni (Post 16149027)
Let me chime in and add my best wishes for a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all our cooks and non-cook members as well. Dec 31st rings in another birthday for me, too, so we're eating out that night.

:birthday: Peggy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tilly 12-22-2012 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heidihomom (Post 16149103)
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, everybody! You all are such a wealth of encouragement, recipes, and support!

We are Christians. My daughter wants to wish Jesus a :birthday:! :)

Enjoy your holiday, everybody!

Awww, how old is your daughter??

Tilly 12-22-2012 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJFoodie (Post 16149119)
MERRY HOLIDAYS, HAPPY CHRISTMAS and to a FANTASTIC 2013!!!

Welcome back to the states DJFoodie, and for your food blog as well. And thank you to so many talented people on here. I would not have stuck with this so long if it were not for these wonderful recipes and encouragement here!

Pam 12-22-2012 04:11 PM

Hope everyone has a joyous and healthy NEW YEAR!!!

Ginaaaaaa 12-22-2012 04:37 PM

A very Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you Jennifer and your beautiful family.

Happy holidays, I hope everyone here is able to enjoy being with family and friends over the holidays and have a safe and Happy New Year!!

I love this forum, I have become aquatinted with many wonderful people, and everyone who contributes recipes, tips, and helpful information. You all have made being a diabetic and low carbing so much easier for me. Netritions flat rate shipping is so helpful too. :)

gello5440 12-22-2012 05:43 PM

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the LCF's. This is the best place to visit on the internet and I so appreciate all the help and support, laughs and tears shared so lovingly here. Bless you all!

dawnyama 12-22-2012 06:08 PM

I am so thankful for all of y'all!! This is the best forum around. I love all my LCFs!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you!!!!!

lonestarstamper 12-22-2012 06:24 PM

Merry Christmas to everyone from sunny Houston, Tx

Barbo 12-22-2012 06:30 PM

God bless you and keep you

Merry Christmas, Happy Channukah, Happy New Year.

Thank you all for another year of good recipes, good friendship,
support and love.

:birthday::birthday: Jesus....

Life would not be so good without you. So take care...

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

heidihomom 12-22-2012 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tilly (Post 16149367)
Awww, how old is your daughter??

Tilly, she's 6.5 and very interested in LC. She tries every recipe I make! :)

Ginaaaaa, I'm diabetic too and I love this forum as well as Netrition! :)

Charski 12-22-2012 07:00 PM

Merry Christmas to one and all, or whatever version of the holiday you prefer! May the New Year bring us all peace and prosperity, or at least not LOSING any more of it! :laugh:

LOVE my LCFs. Thank you ALL for contributing here and keeping this place interesting and fresh! :love:

Tweaker Geek 12-22-2012 08:49 PM

Great idea starting this thread, Jen. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Merry Christmas to all my low carb friends, you are like family to me also, you just don't have to put up with me in person! :hyst:

It's a little early but, Happy Birthday, Buttoni! :birthday:

Hope we all have a healthy and Happy New Year and continue to share great recipes and information.

Thank you admins of LCF and Netrition for both of these wonderful sites.

Merry Christmas everyone!:heart:

dlk35 12-23-2012 04:21 AM

To All...Have a Merry Christmas

jlp2009 12-23-2012 04:25 AM

Merry Christmas and Thank you to all!! Everyone on here is so helpful and kind to share their recipes and wisdom with all of us. Thanks Netrition for sponsoring this forum!

pspalin 12-23-2012 05:28 AM

Merry Christmas and a healthy,happy and blessed New Year! to everyone. This site has been such a blessing to me, thanks to all for the time and effort put in to something that means so much to you and sharing it with others. I truly appreciate all of you.

KellBell1234 12-23-2012 06:29 AM

Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year to everyone!

rosethorns 12-23-2012 10:54 AM

Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!!!!!

And Happy Holidays to Everyone.

SCOTTSDALEJULIE 12-23-2012 10:56 AM

Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday's and Happy New Year. This place always gets busy once Christmas is over. Everyone on a diet. Love to all

drjlocarb 12-23-2012 11:02 AM

Merry Christmas to all my LC cooking and baking friends.

Thanks for all the help and ideas!

Mobear 12-23-2012 12:02 PM

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and a safe and Happy New Year to all my LCFs. Thanks for all the wonderful recipes and ideas. May 2013 be a good year for all of us.

Peggy, we apparently share a birthday on December 31! Happy birthday to you!

Ann Lytle 12-24-2012 03:21 AM

We have our Christmas, Christmas Eve and I am ready except for baking the ham a little later. Now that I'm retired from day care, I check here every morning. Who am I kidding, I checked even, while waiting for the children to arrive. ; o ) The point being, you guys have been part of my life for a very long time and I appreciate all of you, the help I have been given and would be lost without you. Wishing all a very Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy, thinner New Year. ................. Ann

buttoni 12-24-2012 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mobear (Post 16150358)
Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and a safe and Happy New Year to all my LCFs. Thanks for all the wonderful recipes and ideas. May 2013 be a good year for all of us.

Peggy, we apparently share a birthday on December 31! Happy birthday to you!

Thanks, Tilly, and Mobear. Mo, you know I've only met two other people in my entire life with that same birthday. A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, too!