Share your Shirataki/Konjac Recipes!
I just love love love Shirataki noodles, its been the key to the closest thing to effortless weightloss I've ever experienced!
Would love to hear how you used shirtaki/konjac root too.
1) I make a block of Yam Cake, and then cut it up into noodles. I put them in different soups and broths.
2) I make konjac gel cups. I add water and konjac powder, and pour juice into a clear cup. It fills me up all day.
3) I eat the yam cakes that have seaweed powder in them. It almost looks like a block of meat. This variety is really chewy, and tougher, I eat this with barbecue sauce while my family is eating ribs.
4) I use the noodles as filller in homemade eggrolls.
5) I've tried to use konjac as a thickner, making my own mayo, and dips with it, but the konjac powder just changes the texture and the taste too much that I dont want to eat it. Would be nice if I could get this to work though.
6) I cut up the noodles into little rice bits, and mix with real sushi rice, and use konjac for sushi.
Could you possibly provide the recipe for the konjac block? I have found tons of recipes for the noodles, but none for just making a block of the jell.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:07 AM.|