Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   Low Carb Recipe Help & Suggestions (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/low-carb-recipe-help-suggestions/)
-   -   Anyone try Guy Fieri's Sugar Free BBQ sauce? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/low-carb-recipe-help-suggestions/757897-anyone-try-guy-fieris-sugar-free-bbq-sauce.html)

tulipsandroses 02-14-2012 09:49 AM

Anyone try Guy Fieri's Sugar Free BBQ sauce?

Just saw that Netrition carries this and I'm about to place an order. I have found his salsas at the grocery store and I love the Chipotle Salsa. I'm hoping his BBQ sauces are just as good.

Soobee 02-15-2012 07:44 AM

Haven't tried it. If you do, please let us know what you think of it.

sherrymyra 02-15-2012 04:18 PM

Gee, I haven't seen that. If I find it I will get it.

tulipsandroses 02-15-2012 04:29 PM

My Netrition order should be here on Saturday. I will be sure to post about them over the weekend.

CarolynF 02-15-2012 04:33 PM

Looks good, but it is Guy Hughes' sauce..A big BBQ person..Need to order it next time.

tulipsandroses 02-15-2012 04:50 PM

Thanks for the correction Carolyn. Don't know why I thought it was Guy Fieri. Probably too much Diners Drive Thrus and Dives on my brain. LOL!

CarolynF 02-15-2012 04:51 PM

Goggle him and you can find out lots about him....:)

tulipsandroses 02-18-2012 12:13 PM

These are a winner!!
I bought all 4 but my absolute favorite is Hot. Its very very similar in taste to my old high carb favorite BBQ Sauce - Sweet Baby Ray's Honey Chipotle. My 2nd favorite is the original. I am not sure I would get the Smoky Garlic again. Too much of a garlic kick for my liking but otherwise its good.

Will be stocking up on these for grilling season!

tulipsandroses 02-18-2012 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarolynF (Post 15420369)
Goggle him and you can find out lots about him....:)

I see he recently opened a BBQ restaurant. Wish it was here in GA. It would be so lovely to go to a BBQ restaurant and not have to ask for no sauce the way that I have to now. Just enjoy some sloppy BBQ ribs without the sugar. Yummo!

wyotracker 10-25-2013 08:49 AM

:jumpjoy: best ive ever tried , cant tell it from the real stuff.

somethingblue2u 10-29-2013 07:42 AM

I'm guessing they don't make this anymore?

Charski 10-29-2013 07:47 AM

They still make it. If you google for "guy's bbq sauce" you'll find his website - they sell it there.

Charski 10-29-2013 09:09 AM

Just now got an email notification from Netrition that this is back in stock - of course, since I placed my order yesterday! :laugh:

somethingblue2u 10-30-2013 12:09 PM

found it! I'm going to place an order next week. Anything else from Netriton that I should try?

Charski 10-30-2013 12:21 PM

Torani and DaVinci syrups, almond flour (the blanched kind), NuNaturals NuStevia No Carbs sweetener in packets or the bulk 3.5 ounce container, Carbquik.... Those are things I ordered Monday! :)

tulipsandroses 10-30-2013 06:46 PM

I still love this sauce. I use it all the time. I stock up when I order because they sell out so quickly. The weather will be beautiful tomorrow, got some nice baby backs on sale today so BBQ ribs for dinner tmrw!
Don't know where you are in your eating plan or if you can eat wheat or Soy, but my other favorite thing from Netrition is Mama Lupe's Tortillas. No other low carb tortillas taste as good as these IMO. And they crisp up beautifully to make chips for dips.

MSS726 11-02-2013 01:25 PM

I buy Guy's sauce all the time. Love the spicy flavor. I even have mixed some of my homemade ketchup with some of the sauce in a bowl along with a little finely chopped sauteed onion. I also sprinkle my ribs when about done with a little crushed red pepper flakes for spice. Very good sauce, and it makes a nice base if you like to experiment with variety.

somethingblue2u 11-04-2013 12:04 PM

Put in my Netrition order this morning! Guy's original bbq sauce, smokey garlic sauce, spicy sauce. Also ordered Joseph's flax lavash bread. I cannot find this anywhere anymore. Thank goodness for Netrition!