Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Recipes and Menus > Low Carb Recipe Help & Suggestions
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2012, 07:27 AM   #61
Senior LCF Member
 
lene's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Iowa
Posts: 405
Gallery: lene
Stats: 225/212/160
WOE: fat, fat, fat
Start Date: 9/1/12
Oh, those sound lovely -- I knit, too, and certainly wish I had a local knitting group to visit with, *especially* if I could get some yummy pumpkin cupcakes at the same time! LOL As things stand, today I'll be knitting all by lonesome on a new scarf for myself, and will have some pumpkin butter cooking in the crockpot, so that will make me happy even if I'm alone.
lene is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2012, 01:51 PM   #62
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Rockville, VA
Posts: 3,061
Gallery: Tilly
Stats: 158/136/130
WOE: started with Atkins, now just low carbs
Start Date: January 30,2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by lene View Post
Oh, those sound lovely -- I knit, too, and certainly wish I had a local knitting group to visit with, *especially* if I could get some yummy pumpkin cupcakes at the same time! LOL As things stand, today I'll be knitting all by lonesome on a new scarf for myself, and will have some pumpkin butter cooking in the crockpot, so that will make me happy even if I'm alone.
Wish you lived closer we could start one right here! Our own LC knitters!
Tilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 01:59 PM   #63
Senior LCF Member
 
lene's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Iowa
Posts: 405
Gallery: lene
Stats: 225/212/160
WOE: fat, fat, fat
Start Date: 9/1/12
I'd dearly love that! I have no knitting friends except the ones I've made on ravelry... Still, I'm something of a hermit by nature, so knitting at home alone is more or less fine most of the time, anyway. I just once in a while think how nice it would be to have a group to sit and knit and laugh with.

The pumpkin butter is making the house smell *divine*, and I can't wait to bake some LC scones so I can have a schmear of it. I put in some natural maple flavouring, and a goodly amount of vanilla, and used cinnamon and mace and ginger and cloves and cardamom and a touch of cayenne pepper, and several different kinds of sweetener to taste (some xylitol, EZ-Sweetz, flavoured DV syrup, and some Walden Farms pancake syrup), and since I didn't have any of the apple juice mix, I just used a bit of apple cider syrup I got from King Arthur a year or more ago, added to hot water. I don't think a Tb or two of the syrup will add much in the way of carbs when divided up into Tb sized portions of the pumpkin butter. My son keeps walking downstairs for a mug of coffee or a glass of water and then sniffing and saying how good the house smells. <g>
lene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 02:09 PM   #64
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Rockville, VA
Posts: 3,061
Gallery: Tilly
Stats: 158/136/130
WOE: started with Atkins, now just low carbs
Start Date: January 30,2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by lene View Post
I'd dearly love that! I have no knitting friends except the ones I've made on ravelry... Still, I'm something of a hermit by nature, so knitting at home alone is more or less fine most of the time, anyway. I just once in a while think how nice it would be to have a group to sit and knit and laugh with.

The pumpkin butter is making the house smell *divine*, and I can't wait to bake some LC scones so I can have a schmear of it. I put in some natural maple flavouring, and a goodly amount of vanilla, and used cinnamon and mace and ginger and cloves and cardamom and a touch of cayenne pepper, and several different kinds of sweetener to taste (some xylitol, EZ-Sweetz, flavoured DV syrup, and some Walden Farms pancake syrup), and since I didn't have any of the apple juice mix, I just used a bit of apple cider syrup I got from King Arthur a year or more ago, added to hot water. I don't think a Tb or two of the syrup will add much in the way of carbs when divided up into Tb sized portions of the pumpkin butter. My son keeps walking downstairs for a mug of coffee or a glass of water and then sniffing and saying how good the house smells. <g>
I made some awhile back and you are right, the house smelled wonderful! I froze them in ice cube trays, now just have to remember to use them!
Tilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 02:10 PM   #65
Senior LCF Member
 
lene's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Iowa
Posts: 405
Gallery: lene
Stats: 225/212/160
WOE: fat, fat, fat
Start Date: 9/1/12
Ice cube trays -- what a good idea! I don't have any, but that might be a handy thing for me to pick up. I was going to just stuff one small jar in the fridge to use right away, and then put the rest into small jars to freeze. I haven't frozen it before, but figure it will be ok when thawed, not too watery. (Right? I hope...)
lene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 02:42 PM   #66
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Rockville, VA
Posts: 3,061
Gallery: Tilly
Stats: 158/136/130
WOE: started with Atkins, now just low carbs
Start Date: January 30,2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by lene View Post
Ice cube trays -- what a good idea! I don't have any, but that might be a handy thing for me to pick up. I was going to just stuff one small jar in the fridge to use right away, and then put the rest into small jars to freeze. I haven't frozen it before, but figure it will be ok when thawed, not too watery. (Right? I hope...)
For that small amount don't think so, but I don't remember. I made it once last year. I bought one tray at Wal Mart, really cheap but sturdy. Dishwasher proof!
Tilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 02:56 PM   #67
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Barbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Southern Ca. San Juan Capistrano
Posts: 4,013
Gallery: Barbo
Stats: 225/155/136
WOE: Low Carb Diabetic Plan
Start Date: August 2005
Hi Lene



I have not seen you before and so happy that you came aboard.
Wishing that you could be part of our Knit Wits. We make baby
layettes for the marine families at Camp Pendleton.
We do laugh and have a great time and we eat good food. If I
have the group here it is always a big low carb buffet. Perhaps
you could start a group in your area?

I can almost smell your spicey pumpkin butter.
Barbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 03:14 PM   #68
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Barbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Southern Ca. San Juan Capistrano
Posts: 4,013
Gallery: Barbo
Stats: 225/155/136
WOE: Low Carb Diabetic Plan
Start Date: August 2005
Instant Pumpkin Pie Milk Shake

Char might post the pictures for me.

*Pumpkin Pie Milk Shakes
Can of pumpkin puree
Scoop into balls and freeze

When ready for your shake, pour any milk into your blender,
Cinnamon, or pumpkin pie seasoning of choice
Dash of salt
Sugar sub. of choice
Teaspoon of vanilla
Get it going and then add your frozen pumpkin puree balls.

Instant Pumpkin Protein Shake.
Add some egg or egg sub. for a morning drink
or add some vanilla whey protein powder.

*Recipe by my friend Skip
Barbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 03:27 PM   #69
Senior LCF Member
 
lene's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Iowa
Posts: 405
Gallery: lene
Stats: 225/212/160
WOE: fat, fat, fat
Start Date: 9/1/12
Thanks for the welcome! And what a great idea for the shake -- I have to do that, pumpkin is one of my favorite flavours! I usually don't do shakes (except the ones the prednisone is giving me, ha!) but once in a while I just don't feel like even going to the trouble to cook an egg, and mixing up a shake seems like less hassle. I have no idea why, really, because c'mon, it takes as much effort, but it *feels* faster. I'm all about the mind games when it comes to making LC work. Heh.

And I've thought about starting a knitting group, but I live in a very, very small town, and since there's no way I'm up for having company right now at my house (which is a mess after being sick for so long and now being wobbly on the meds) I would have to go "into town" to go to meetings at a coffee shop or something. "Into town" means a 20 minute drive or so to the larger city near us, and right now I'm not able to drive, so my son would have to ferry me. He'd do it with no complaints, but it seems kinda cheesy to ask of him, especially since he already ferries me around to the docs and to the grocery store and so on, bless his heart.

I have no grandbabies in my future for as far as the eye can see <g>, but have been having the urge to knit booties and little blankies and such. I have actually thought of just knitting some and putting them away in a trunk, sort of like a bridal chest girls used to make before they married, only for granny goodies. <g> I figure that even if my son never settles down and has little ones, there will always be babies coming along in the extended family and friends, and how fun to knit little baby things for babes as yet unborn... there's just something about teensy little things, isn't there?
lene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:37 PM   #70
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Barbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Southern Ca. San Juan Capistrano
Posts: 4,013
Gallery: Barbo
Stats: 225/155/136
WOE: Low Carb Diabetic Plan
Start Date: August 2005
Char wrote to me

She is unable to post the picture at this time. Her computer
is on the fritz. It is on my board under Chat Pumpkin Shakes.
Barbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:14 PM   #71
Senior LCF Member
 
Bellanight2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Northern California
Posts: 644
Gallery: Bellanight2010
Stats: 329/256/190 (5'8")
WOE: Atkins (high fat/mod protein/lowcarb)
Start Date: 11/29/2011
Yum!
Bellanight2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:35 PM   #72
Senior LCF Member
 
KittyMcKnitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 473
Gallery: KittyMcKnitty
Stats: >165/135/120
WOE: Paleo
It's weird that there are so many knitters on this thread.

I didn't have a group here, so I cornered some friends, taught them to knit and now I have a Tuesday night knitting group. I know it wasn't right to introduce them to something so addictive without warning them first, but I was desperate.
KittyMcKnitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 08:01 AM   #73
Gadget Gal
 
Charski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Mostly in the kitchen!
Posts: 39,634
Gallery: Charski
Stats: 174 (WW)/145/150 goal 5'5"
WOE: ATKINS, or a slight variation thereof
Start Date: May 2003
Bumping this up - fall weather makes me start thinking about all things Pumpkin and this thread is full of great ideas!
Charski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 08:37 AM   #74
Junior LCF Member
 
jseymour1591's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 24
Gallery: jseymour1591
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: August 16, 2013
Over the weekend I made pumpkin chili! Yes I know what you're probably thinking.... "pumpkin chili? That sounds strange". Trust me I was thinking the same thing

2 pounds ground beef or turkey
1 medium onion, chopped
1 cup canned pumpkin
2 (14.5 oz) cans of diced tomatoes
1 can pinto or kidney beans drained ( I didnt add the whole can... and picked around them)
1 (12 oz) bottle of chili sauce
I cup beef broth
2 table spoons chili powder
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
2 teaspoons brown sugar (splenda brown sugar)
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspon pepper

Brown meat with the onion.drain grease
Add in all remaining ingredients and mix well
Bring to to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour.

Serve with cheese and sour cream if you want

I added more chili powder and less pumpkin pie spice to mine.. I liked it but did not eat a bunch.. seemed like it had too many carbs..but my husband was in love, he ate it for days and talked about it to everyone he works with..I made it Saturday and I think he ate it up until yesterday

If you try it let me know what you think or if you tweaked it some

jseymour1591 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 06:09 PM   #75
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Barbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Southern Ca. San Juan Capistrano
Posts: 4,013
Gallery: Barbo
Stats: 225/155/136
WOE: Low Carb Diabetic Plan
Start Date: August 2005
Jseymour

The pumpkin just makes it more deliciously healthy!

It's been too hot for the past 4 weeks to even think about turning
the oven on. I have A/C but what the heck, it takes so long to cool
everything down. However, I have not had a home baked LC goodie
is so long that everything sounds good. Especially pumpkin right now.
We have some vanilla LC ice cream and maybe I will make a pumpkin
puree as a topper, along with some roasted pecans.
Barbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 06:34 PM   #76
Major LCF Poster!
 
pandora174's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Homestead, FL
Posts: 2,100
Gallery: pandora174
Stats: 248/127/125
WOE: hHCG, 5:2, JUDDD
Start Date: January 2012
Pumpkin Flax Meal Muffins

These came out so good !!

1 cup Flax meal
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp coconut oil or butter
1 tbsp cinnamon
2 dashes of vanilla
3 large eggs
2 tbsp of sugar free Ghiradelli cocoa (can be skipped)
1 can of organic pumpkin (I bought it online on Netrition)
dash of salt
1 cup of powdered sweetener of choice
topped with 2 Macadamia nuts each

Baked for 20 min 350 degree oven. 262 calories each, 4.9 net carb, 19.6 g of fat. Can't wait for breakfast tomorrow !
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0206.jpg (44.2 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0210.jpg (45.8 KB, 7 views)
pandora174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 03:56 PM   #77
Way too much time on my hands!
 
SkeeterN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: West Central Ohio
Posts: 18,381
Gallery: SkeeterN
Stats: 4'10 and 170/115 (5 or so pounds up or down)
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: April 2004
I want to try some of these
SkeeterN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 07:03 PM   #78
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Tweaker Geek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 3,220
Gallery: Tweaker Geek
Those muffins look great, Pandora!
Tweaker Geek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 07:17 AM   #79
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
catkan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 3,904
Gallery: catkan
WOE: Moderate Carbs
Quote:
Originally Posted by jseymour1591 View Post
Over the weekend I made pumpkin chili! Yes I know what you're probably thinking.... "pumpkin chili? That sounds strange". Trust me I was thinking the same thing

2 pounds ground beef or turkey
1 medium onion, chopped
1 cup canned pumpkin
2 (14.5 oz) cans of diced tomatoes
1 can pinto or kidney beans drained ( I didnt add the whole can... and picked around them)
1 (12 oz) bottle of chili sauce
I cup beef broth
2 table spoons chili powder
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
2 teaspoons brown sugar (splenda brown sugar)
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspon pepper

Brown meat with the onion.drain grease
Add in all remaining ingredients and mix well
Bring to to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour.

Serve with cheese and sour cream if you want




I added more chili powder and less pumpkin pie spice to mine.. I liked it but did not eat a bunch.. seemed like it had too many carbs..but my husband was in love, he ate it for days and talked about it to everyone he works with..I made it Saturday and I think he ate it up until yesterday

If you try it let me know what you think or if you tweaked it some

This sounds good. What brand of chili sauce did you use? That would be my only problem. The only kind I can find is Heinz. It has high fructose corn syrup and corn syrup in it. I would love to find another chili sauce that is better for me.
catkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 11:13 AM   #80
Blabbermouth!!!
 
rosethorns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Puyallup. WA
Posts: 5,603
Gallery: rosethorns
Stats: 252/140/150
WOE: atkins I eat non allergic food
Start Date: restarted 1-07
Put this question up and ask Linda Sue. I think she knows a chili sauce with no sugar.Ask her I know there is one but can't remember the name.

Also look in Mexican or Asian grocers. That's where I find a lot of stuff I need.
rosethorns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 11:28 AM   #81
Blabbermouth!!!
 
rosethorns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Puyallup. WA
Posts: 5,603
Gallery: rosethorns
Stats: 252/140/150
WOE: atkins I eat non allergic food
Start Date: restarted 1-07
Catkan here is my recipe for chili sauce if you can't find one.

Chili sauce

1 c. tomato sauce
1 T. powdered Erythritol ( you might want more)
1 tsp. black strap molasses
1/4 tsp. ground cloves
2 minced garloc cloves
1 T. chili powder


Put this all in a sauce pan and simmer for about 15 minutes. Don't boil.
Pour into a bowl and let it marry in the fridge for a few hours.


If you want it hot add a serrano pepper ( very hot).

I use this in recipes.
rosethorns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 12:10 PM   #82
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
catkan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 3,904
Gallery: catkan
WOE: Moderate Carbs
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosethorns View Post
Catkan here is my recipe for chili sauce if you can't find one.

Chili sauce

1 c. tomato sauce
1 T. powdered Erythritol ( you might want more)
1 tsp. black strap molasses
1/4 tsp. ground cloves
2 minced garloc cloves
1 T. chili powder


Put this all in a sauce pan and simmer for about 15 minutes. Don't boil.
Pour into a bowl and let it marry in the fridge for a few hours.



If you want it hot add a serrano pepper ( very hot).

I use this in recipes.
That looks good and simple. Thank you!
catkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 01:21 PM   #83
Senior LCF Member
 
pickles1010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: GOLDEN VALLEY, ARIZONA
Posts: 195
Gallery: pickles1010
Stats: 198 /190.5 /160 5'8
WOE: ATKINS 72
Start Date: Jan. 2004/ Restart:Jan 2014
Bump
pickles1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 11:00 AM   #84
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Duncansville, PA
Posts: 414
Gallery: ladeeda
Stats: 265/199/175
WOE: Protein Power, modified
Start Date: April 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbo View Post
PUMPKIN ORANGE CUPCAKES WITH FROSTING
Tweak of Jennifer Eloff's Pumpkin Chip Muffins

I'll ask Char to post the picture.

12 cupcakes

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In food processor place:
4 eggs
Splenda granular or liquid to equal 3/4 c.
1/2 c. granular erythritol
1/3 c. light olive oil
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 c. canned pumpkin (freeze the rest in ramekins)

In a medium bowl place:
2 1/4 c. Jen's Gluten Free Bake Mix (see mixes)
1 tbs.( yes) tablespoon of cinnamon
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. ground ginger
1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
1/2 tsp. salt
Grated peel of two oranges
Mix this up with a wisk.
Add to food food processor and whirl until pumpkin
mixture is nice and thick and well incorporated.
Fold in orange peel

(THIS IS WHERE JEN PLACES 1 C. OF SUGAR FREE CHOC CHIPS)
Spoon batter into greased muffin pans.
Bake in oven 20 minutes or until tester comes clean

Frosting:
4 oz.Cream Cheese
2 tbs. soft butter
1 tbs. whipping cream
1/4 c. powdered erythritol
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
Mix by hand

When cupcakes are cooled frost and I added some
ground cinnamon on top and more zested orange peel.
Optional: 1/2 pecan in center of cupcake.
These sound yummy. Do you use the chocolate chips? Think I'll go Mini and without the chocolate chips.
ladeeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 12:39 PM   #85
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Duncansville, PA
Posts: 414
Gallery: ladeeda
Stats: 265/199/175
WOE: Protein Power, modified
Start Date: April 2004
I made half a batch and got 24 mini cupcakes. Tho I used the whole batch of frosting. These are reminiscent of pumpkin cake roll without all the hassle. I'm making them for our family Thanksgiving.
ladeeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 12:40 PM   #86
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Duncansville, PA
Posts: 414
Gallery: ladeeda
Stats: 265/199/175
WOE: Protein Power, modified
Start Date: April 2004
FYI I didn't use chocolate chips
ladeeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 05:10 PM   #87
Senior LCF Member
 
graciejean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Between here and there
Posts: 654
Gallery: graciejean
got to try all of these,but which one first ?
graciejean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 11:48 AM   #88
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,514
Gallery: sligh
Stats: 190/118/145
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: January 31, 2003
This is a fabulous soup and easy as pie! I'm sure you could leave out the flour, but since it was only a tablespoon, I used it. Also, I used Walden's maple pancake syrup instead of honey. You can't really taste the pumpkin - it just gives it texture.

Curried Pumpkin Mushroom Soup

½ pound mushrooms, sliced
½ cup chopped onions
2 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon flour
1 tablespoon curry powder
3 cups chicken stock
1 1-pound can pumpkin puree
1 tablespoon honey
Pinch nutmeg
1 cup cream
Salt and pepper to taste

Cook mushrooms and onions in butter for 3 minutes or until onion is soft.

Add curry powder and flour and cook, stirring constantly for 5 minutes.

Remove from heat and stir in stock, pumpkin, honey and nutmeg. Add salt and pepper to taste and simmer for 15 minutes.

Add cream and reheat soup, but do not boil.

Last edited by sligh; 10-29-2013 at 11:50 AM..
sligh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 04:40 PM   #89
Senior LCF Member
 
scammble's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 197
Gallery: scammble
Stats: 297/255/undecided
WOE: Low carb- no specific plan
Start Date: 08-26-13
Pumpkin pie dip

1 8oz. Box cream cheese
1 cup Splenda
1 15oz. Can pumpkin purée
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp ground cloves
1/4 tsp ground ginger
1/4 tsp salt
1tsp vanilla extract.

Combine all ingredients, mix well. Chill for 8 hours.

Supposed to be a dip for apples, ginger snaps, graham crackers etc.

I however dip my spoon in mine while everyone else uses the carby stuff. Yum.
scammble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 11:50 AM   #90
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Duncansville, PA
Posts: 414
Gallery: ladeeda
Stats: 265/199/175
WOE: Protein Power, modified
Start Date: April 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladeeda View Post
These sound yummy. Do you use the chocolate chips? Think I'll go Mini and without the chocolate chips.
I made half a recipe into 24 mini cupcakes. I used the whole recipe of frosting. I will be making these for our family Thanksgiving instead of buying a pumpkin roll. They are yummy! BTW I did not use the chocolate chips.
ladeeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:02 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.