Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   Low Carb Recipe Help & Suggestions (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/low-carb-recipe-help-suggestions/)
-   -   Delicious Induction Snack!!!! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/low-carb-recipe-help-suggestions/684211-delicious-induction-snack.html)

lowcarbie 07-23-2010 02:29 PM

Delicious Induction Snack!!!!

1 Attachment(s)
Pepperoni, cheese, black olives and garlic powder!!!!! Put in the microwave for 30 seconds on a microwave paper plate and it is delicious!!! I am having this for dinner and it does hit the spot!!!!

lowcarbie 07-23-2010 02:38 PM

I just added italian seasoning to the second plate I just made and it is much better!!!!

cleochatra 07-23-2010 02:45 PM

A little fresh chopped green pepper, onion and mushroom and you've nailed my favorite way to eat crustless pizza. Don't you love discovering all of the delicious ways to eat with low carb?

lowcarbie 07-23-2010 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cleochatra (Post 13721642)
A little fresh chopped green pepper, onion and mushroom and you've nailed my favorite way to eat crustless pizza. Don't you love discovering all of the delicious ways to eat with low carb?

I'm going to try that Cleochatra, thank you for your recipe, that sounds SO GOOD, and yes, I love finding different ways to enjoy my favorite food PIZZA and still be on the low carb eating plan, with pizza as part of the plan, it definitely DOESN'T feel like i am following a low carb eating plan for sure!!!!

kaybie 07-23-2010 04:15 PM

I never would have thought I would love eating pepperoni as much as I do. It's my favorite thing to eat at the moment. YUM it's so good. This recipe looks good except for the olives :sick: :)

lowcarbie 07-23-2010 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaybie (Post 13721935)
I never would have thought I would love eating pepperoni as much as I do. It's my favorite thing to eat at the moment. YUM it's so good. This recipe looks good except for the olives :sick: :)

LOL!!! I LOVE black olives but it would be good with only the green peppers and onions and mushrooms too!!!! Pepperoni is good, it has become one of my favorite snacks!!!

:heart::heart::heart:

SugarPop 07-23-2010 09:06 PM

Mmmmm......what kinda cheese are you using? I might have to try this.
B

lowcarbie 07-24-2010 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SugarPop (Post 13722573)
Mmmmm......what kinda cheese are you using? I might have to try this.
B

Right now I am using the Food Lion American cheese slices but mozarella (shredded) would have been much better I think, I will use that next time!!!

Ginaaaaaa 07-24-2010 10:54 AM

I do this all the time!! I put a little sauce on a plate, sprinkle with mozzarella, top with whatever toppings I'm in the mood for and microwave. It's delicious and taste just like a pizza!! I love hamburg, green peppers & onions.

dollkey 07-25-2010 06:08 AM

I should really spend time on this forum... it's making me WANT low carb. which is good :D

Linny 07-25-2010 06:32 AM

Don't forget fresh sliced jalapenos :D

newyorkmeg 07-25-2010 06:32 AM

Gotta go eat-hungry